PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 19:10:02
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223463 times)

Don't forget about the frequency doubling when the Kacher is switched on in that Alexeev's video, which was discussed here.
I am happy with your answer and link ..  I didn`t notice the frequency doubling first .. very interesting.

My understanding is that at about 26% duty cycle, there should be around 300 to 400V DC output across a load.
Not sure what load.

At 26% duty cycle i have about 145V DC (across 100W load) which is a far cry from the 300 / 400V.

I also do not notice any effect when activating the kacher other then a slight decrease of Grenade L5 output DC voltage, so no increase in DC output voltage nor any doubling of the Grenade L5 frequency (before rectification).

The influence of the kacher onto / into the yoke as verpies mentioned earlier could very-well be the trigger for this doubling of the frequency (and increase in output voltage)

But my doubts are also still with the ground connection.
I presently have it on the kacher secondary bottom wire only, so i wonder if this will be enough to pull something from it.
Useful information, i find it very inspiring Itsu that you have this steady "definiteness of purpose", steady focus on the project. That also helps me staying focused on the goal.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Your screenshot depicts orthogonal circumferential windings as well as some kind of foil or paper under the red winding.
This winding arrangement is not typical for an ordinary transformer.

The foil is reminiscent of this ( marked with the red lines on the schematic ).

There are several (Russian) sources on the internet stating they have a ОС-90.38ПЦ12 yoke, but up till now i was not able to obtain one.
Some sources did not respond to my messages / Emails, others return a list of items without this yoke on it etc.

Often its not clear to me in the Russian responses what they are saying, even with Google translate.

Anyway, i will keep on trying to locate one.

Itsu

UN,

This "steady focus on the project"  is mainly caused by working with verpies all these years.

He has an "eye for details" which is needed to accomplish a replication with all these unknowns.

When reading back this thread you will find countless suggestions and "details to focus on" from verpies which are not explored yet (like the doubling of frequency) and may hold the key to success.

The basic framework of the device is in place now, so now we need to go back and explore these details to find the cause of the mentioned effects which might lead to success.

Itsu

UN,
This "steady focus on the project"  is mainly caused by working with verpies all these years.
He has an "eye for details" which is needed to accomplish a replication with all these unknowns.

When reading back this thread you will find countless suggestions and "details to focus on" from verpies which are not explored yet (like the doubling of frequency) and may hold the key to success.
The basic framework of the device is in place now, so now we need to go back and explore these details to find the cause of the mentioned effects which might lead to success.

Yes I love Verpies his eye  and passion for details.

I never understood why this noisy motor I made 10 years ago was affected by my kacher. The meter was probably a malfunction but it seemed there was some coupling with the trigger coil. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrjcvGR0ERk&t=29s delete if too OT.

Hi Jim,

that's one scary sounding pulse motor!

So i understand that your kacher is running from the same battery as the pulse motor and the field coming of from it influences the pulse motor current / running speed.

I guess its like you said that the field influences/disturbs the trigger coil of your pulse motor, but probably only a scope shot would show this.

Interesting indeed,  thanks.

Itsu 

Group: Guest
My understanding is that at about 26% duty cycle, there should be around 300 to 400V DC output across a load.

In my experience increasing push pull duty cycle more than 25% percent do not give any increase in amplitude.
I think it is reasonable outcome, 25% means that we supply power on both 1/4 of period.
If we increase further we will be "shorting" LC tank.

-Vasik

Hi Vasik,

what amplitude do you mean?

In this post:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg94582#msg94582 i show that the Grenade L5 Voltage / DC output and the Inductor L4 current still increase in amplitude after 25% duty cycle.

Itsu

Hi Vasik,

what amplitude do you mean?

In this post:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg94582#msg94582 i show that the Grenade L5 Voltage / DC output and the Inductor L4 current still increase in amplitude after 25% duty cycle.

Itsu

Hi Itsu,

I mean voltage on the capacitor in series with inductor L4 (similar to current through L4). May be it is because I have 3x push pull frequency there.

It is very interesting that in your experiment MOSFETS temperature dropping after approx. 25% duty cycle, do you have some explanation for that ?

-Vasik

Ok,  thanks, so you have the Inductor resonance frequency set to 3x the Push Pull frequency.

Concerning the MOSFET's temperature getting cooler after 27% Duty Cycle, i have no explanation for it, it probably will have something to do with the switching on speed and gate charge curve (Miller Plateau).

Itsu

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Your screenshot depicts orthogonal circumferential windings as well as some kind of foil or paper under the red winding.
This winding arrangement is not typical for an ordinary transformer.

The foil is reminiscent of this ( marked with the red lines on the schematic ).
I don't have a yoke like that one from soviet republic but i'm experimenting with this one, see pic

I'm not using 4 T output but 24 T.

12.5 khz or 25khz in

Regards Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-09-10, 03:20:03 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

I finally received another 24V 10A PS to be used as feedback PS.
I first got a wrong one (12V), so that caused some delays.

I hooked up the 220V / 24V @ 10A PS to the 200V DC where also the 100W bulb is on and it seems to hold its 24V well powering 2x 12V 21W automotive bulbs in series.

So in principle i am able to loop back the 24V into the input (protected by diodes) to see what happens, but i first need to get some effect from the kacher on the Grenade output like increase in voltage and/or frequency doubling etc.

At the moment i have no such effect, just a slight dimming of the DC output when activating the kacher.

Video here:  https://youtu.be/ih6ZHHkNGUg

The scope-shot in the video shows in green the Grenade L5 current and in purple the MOSFET 1 gate signal.

Itsu

Itsu Have a look at this video see if it helps  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdydGv2T5SU

Regards Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Deleted.
« Last Edit: 2021-09-17, 20:52:48 by NickZ »

I was asking about a guy on youtube.
regards Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-09-17, 23:13:11 by AlienGrey »

Group: Professor

But, we have no verifiable proof that other cores will also work, ...
It is highly unlikely that only the Russian ОС-90.38ПЦ12 ferrite has special material properties.
I am sure there is a small group of other ferrites which have the same properties - we just do not know which ones except that one.

P.S.
Ferrite composition can be analyzed with XRF, mass spectroscopy and X-ray crystallography and several other methods.
This is expensive, but once it is done, the ferrite can be replicated in modern factories without traveling back in time to 1980s.

« Last Edit: 2021-09-17, 21:01:02 by verpies »

Any one want to talk about it ?
Not in this thread.

Guys:
   I must of missed the funeral...
   Or is everyone on vacation?

Anyways, I just thought to put this thread back up on top, as I don't like seeing it way down at the bottom, neglected as it was.
As it's about the only thread left anywhere, where a few people are actually testing and working on something. Instead of just talking and speculating....

NickZ

Nick,

not much to report here, i am still trying to get any odd effects from adding the kacher into the mix, but up till now nothing.

I tried going to 3x the frequency on the Inductor L4 but it makes things more complicated without good results.

It still may be my ground is not right, will also need to look into that.

Hopefully others will have some better results to report.......

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2021-09-17, 21:51:47 by Itsu »

Have you tried large torroid ferrite rings and cutting a single an air gap, it would limit the lens effect in
the magnetic field ? it would have a similar effect to met glass torroid, experiment is the key.

Regards Sil

Have you tried large torroid ferrite rings and cutting a single an air gap,
Yes, I did that in the past to increase the saturation level of the toroid and to store energy in the air gap for flyback topologies.

...it would limit the lens effect in the magnetic field ?
I don't see how an air gap would limit the Lenz effect.

it would have a similar effect to met glass torroid, experiment is the key.
I have never noticed any influence of the electric field on the permeability or saturability of MetGlass™.

Nick,

not much to report here, i am still trying to get any odd effects from adding the kacher into the mix, but up till now nothing.

I tried going to 3x the frequency on the Inductor L4 but it makes things more complicated without good results.

It still may be my ground is not right, will also need to look into that.

Hopefully others will have some better results to report.......

Itsu

Itsu:

That would be nice, but I doubt that that will happen.
   I know how frustrating it can be, to put all that work and costs up, just to get nothing in return.
   The only thing that got me at least to where my videos show, is by instinctual tuning, there is no other way. And also having the right tuning caps, (which I don't have). I've had to pay over $30 a shot for the 0.47uf 2000v capacitors. PS, batteries, caps, wiring, etc, are all very expensive here.
   Something must not be right with all the schematics, and videos, and therefore no one can replicate the effects. Probably, on purpose.
   Or is it the Russian yoke...
   Hopefully we can discover the mystery, even if by mistake. As all the videos on this type of self running device just can't ALL be wrong.
   However, they are all working at DIFFERENT frequencies, all of them... What does that tell us? The secret is not in the frequency...

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2021-09-17, 20:57:06 by NickZ »

Deleted. Thanks.

Deleted. Thanks.
Nick; ''from an educational point of view'', all I said was Igorek published a paper, Color was saying It looked more complicated
than any of the published stuff on over unity. I tried to find it but couldn’t find that link.

But in saying that re the Ruslan circuit (S Panov) he has a Mos-Fet to turn the katcher on and off ie modulate it
Do you know what golden ratio is ? so now can you see where this could be going ?

or perhaps not.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-09-18, 17:36:03 by AlienGrey »

Itsu:

That would be nice, but I doubt that that will happen.
   I know how frustrating it can be, to put all that work and costs up, just to get nothing in return.
   The only thing that got me at least to where my videos show, is by instinctual tuning, there is no other way. And also having the right tuning caps, (which I don't have). I've had to pay over $30 a shot for the 0.47uf 2000v capacitors. PS, batteries, caps, wiring, etc, are all very expensive here.
   Something must not be right with all the schematics, and videos, and therefore no one can replicate the effects. Probably, on purpose.
   Or is it the Russian yoke...
   Hopefully we can discover the mystery, even if by mistake. As all the videos on this type of self running device just can't ALL be wrong.
   However, they are all working at DIFFERENT frequencies, all of them... What does that tell us? The secret is not in the frequency...

NickZ

Itsu; yes I can think of a way wind another katcher in the opposite direction and put it under the
grenade and connect it to the end of the current katcher !

regards Sil

Itsu and Nick others

There is this:  Igorik wrote !

A warning!!!  The information presented in this description is our vision of the processes required to create a plant, solutions and explanations may not coincide with yours!
To create a BTG, its circuit must include 3 generators:

1. quarter wave.
2. half a wave.
3. phase-shifting, low-frequency! At the end of the coil, we have a maximum current from half a wave,
a maximum voltage from a quarter, but they will be phase shifted,
so the LF genome needs to move the current phase and that's it!
With the help of explosive coils,
an excess of electrons is taken, without it, no matter how!

Re Vasik041 posts later on.

Regards Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-09-23, 12:12:32 by AlienGrey »

Supposingly last Igorek's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUmAm7FdPM

2x 9volts batteries powering 500W+100W bulbs

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 19:10:02