PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 15:22:50
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223448 times)

verpies
None of these explain the transition from non-ferromagnetic to ferromagnetic state:
1) Age
2) Price
3) Iron content
4) Iron rusting (oxidation)
5) Chemical reaction between Copper and polymer insulation.
6) Chemical reaction between Copper and water.
7) Chemical reaction between Copper and Aluminum/Tin/Nickel/Silver*.

I would agree, however transmutation is not unknown in the art. Many people still think the story of turning lead into gold was a myth however it's been proven by science. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-lead-can-be-turned-into-gold/
With the dawn of the atomic age in the 20th century, however, the transmutation of elements finally became possible. Nowadays nuclear physicists routinely transform one element to another. In commercial nuclear reactors, uranium atoms break apart to yield smaller nuclei of elements such as xenon and strontium as well as heat that can be harnessed to generate electricity. In experimental fusion reactors heavy isotopes of hydrogen merge together to form helium. (An element is defined by the number of protons in its nucleus whereas an isotope of a given element is determined by the quantity of neutrons.)

But what of the fabled transmutation of lead to gold? It is indeed possible—all you need is a particle accelerator, a vast supply of energy and an extremely low expectation of how much gold you will end up with.

In fact only the people who don't understand science would believe transmutation is impossible. Basically were talking about smashing some Protons and Electrons together to form heavier elements. Exploding stars as red giants formed the all heavier elements beyond hydrogen-helium. So transmutation was never impossible it was just impractical because of the conditions and energy required to do it not unlike fusion technology.

What I have seen in my own FE and radiant matter experiments suggests it may be easier than we think. There is also evidence to suggest many inventors including John Hutchison produced transmutation using low power technology similar to that in this thread. Personally I don't think transmutation is that big of a deal which may explain why I have little interest in it.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

The add on that  speaker wire says it's copper and aluminum, not plated silver coatings.
That depends on which ad you look at.

Are you bringing up the irrelevant details in order to dismiss it as an anomaly ?
Aluminum transitioning to a ferromagnetic is as unusual as Copper transitioning to a ferromagnetic.

In fact only the people who don't understand science would believe transmutation is impossible. Basically were talking about smashing some Protons and Electrons together to form heavier elements.
...or making a Neutron fall apart into a Proton and fast Electron and a.n. to form lighter elements.
I did not say it was impossible.

Some fully ionized elements (all electrons knocked off) such as Rhenium and Dysprosium exhibit large change in the beta decay rates of such exposed nuclei.  See here.

There is also evidence to suggest many inventors including John Hutchison produced transmutation using low power technology similar to that in this thread. Personally I don't think transmutation is that big of a deal which may explain why I have little interest in it.
I think it is a big deal when it can be initiated with a low energy process (e.g. RF), because that electron in my example above, carries a lot of free energy.
...and the generation of these fast electrons makes for a plausible M.O., which can guide experimentation.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-06, 17:51:54 by verpies »

You can’t solder aluminium, cant you? Well I can it's easy. get your strip of aluminium stick it in some oil clean it under the oil then solder it through the oil, works every time.
Sil
Yes it is not impossible but pretty hard and messy.
What oil do you use ?

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Yes it is not impossible but pretty hard and messy.
What oil do you use ?
you need to stop the atmosphere getting at the cleaned section so you don't
want the oil evaporating too quick 'mineral oil' like whats in your car, is about the best it's like this game, you need to experiment, the last time i used it was when i had some solar panels some one had tried to remove some short wires and tried to re solder longer ones onto the panel they couldn't do it C.C C.C
I origonaly watched a relative repair an old piston that way to got an engine going again.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I have the exact same speaker wire, it is made of iron with a copper coating on one conductor and the other with a tin coating (copper and silver looking to give you your +- terminations)

Now, what happens when you wind it into a coil and A.  pass a DC current, and B, pass an AC current.

And 2nd what happens in the same case when you place a core inside?

And, 3rd what happens when you place a Halbach array magnet on one end of the core in the above situations (N and S on the same face touching one end of the ferromagnetic core).

If you want to remove this post in case you think it is not apt, please go ahead, it is of no importance to me, but it is funny how things go around in a circle, pun intended ^-^

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I have the exact same speaker wire, it is made of iron with a copper coating on one conductor and the other with a tin coating (copper and silver looking to give you your +- terminations)
Such wire will be ferromagnetic before and after being used in a "Grenade" coil.
No transition.

Buy me a beer
Such wire will be ferromagnetic [b]before and after[/b] being used in a "Grenade" coil.
No transition.

Of course, it will, those were not the questions

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
@ Verpies

Modification or transmutation, what would be the mechanism for this to happen in a grenade coil? or put it another way, what would you need to do this?

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Guest
   Well, I know how this is going to turn out.  As it looks like we can all just keep guessing for a few pages longer. What fun...
   In my book, this is NOT the way that any of the self running devices nor the guys like Stalker, Akula, or Ruslan have shown.
We use stranded copper house construction wire, not some unknown type of speaker wire.
   So, yes, I will dismiss this as an unexplained anomaly. As none of the guys mentioned need to use magnetized speaker wire. And try to focus on what is needed, instead, as I don't think this has anything to do with our build. And NO ONE is going to do any more about it, than to keep guessing, and getting no where in advancing this project. I know that Verpies is not going to try to solve or test this idea, himself. Who is? 
  Well, don't count on me... Geo's device is in a box, and Itsu hardly posts any more. No one else even has a fully built and working device ready to go.
Verpies is not going to show us just how important and relevant this wire issue is, nor is any one else. So, as far as I'm concerned this is just another one of Verpies distractions.

NickZ

We use stranded copper house construction wire, not some unknown type of speaker wire.
So what ?  Copper is copper in either form.
Again, you are focusing on irrelevant details to give yourself an excuse to ignore this anomaly.

So, yes, I will dismiss this as an unexplained anomaly.  As none of the guys mentioned need to use magnetized speaker wire.
That reason given is a perfect example of your clinging to preconceived ideas and rejecting all evidence to the contrary.  This has a name - "confirmation bias".

First of all, you are reversing the cause and effect - the change in wire's properties is not required to elicit the hypothesized M.O., rather it is its consequence.

Secondly, a magnetized speaker wire is not the anomaly - the transition from non-ferromagnetic to ferromagnetic, is.

Thirdly, the lack of mention by "the guys" is not a proof anything as they could be ignorant of it or are deliberately concealing it.

And try to focus on what is needed, instead, as I don't think this has anything to do with our build.
But without a valid M.O. you are just stumbling in the dark. You don't know what is needed, besides lighting bunch of bulbs.
You are ignorant of any intermediate anomalous phenomena which illuminate the road to success.
That's why you have been repeating the same motions for over 10 years and expecting a different result.

Well, don't count on me... Geo's device is in a box, and Itsu hardly posts any more.
Because they are stuck, just like you.
...and this illustrates the need for a new perspective.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-07, 06:09:35 by verpies »

Modification or transmutation, what would be the mechanism for this to happen in a grenade coil? or put it another way, what would you need to do this?
Finally a useful question!

ANSWER: A unique geometrical juxtaposition of a H/M and E fields of specific frequencies.  Concretely:

1) Pulsed, CW, or FM stimulation of a solid gain medium (e.g. copper, brass, aluminum, iron, ferrite) to generate Fast Charged Particles (FCPs) in it.
2) Static or low frequency variation of magnetic flux with an appropriate density to circularly confine and guide these FCPs inside the gain medium.
3) Avalanche multiplication of the FCPs in the gain medium.
4) Harvesting the resulting short high-current pulses created by the avalanching motion of the confined FCPs.
5) Conversion of the harvested pulses to DC (or LF).

The stimulation described in pt.1 can be electromagnetic or acoustic.
The magnetic flux described in pt.2 can be generated by permanent magnets (including ferrite's incidental remanence) or current carrying windings.
In my opinion, a big choke/inductor is needed for pt.5 ( see the references to "L0" in Fig.6 and on Pg.6 of the McFreey's paper ).

More engineering details are in the attachments here.

The current course of experimentation is not so far off, (i.e. LF sine/Δ/saw waveforms with short pulses superimposed on them) but people need to pay more attention to the geometry of the E & H fields generated by them in the gain medium and the resulting short powerful pulses of the generated FCPs in it.

For example, I have watched this video countless of times as a demo of my lossless clamps design, but I just noticed the unexplained random short powerful pulses that were being generated by accident (marked in red color on the scopeshot below). The video has hundreds more of them visible in it.

Also, another prominent member of this forum has noticed 80W random crackling pulses in a coil of copper-clad iron wire, which was stimulated with a wide spectrum of frequencies. The occurrence of these pulses sometimes coincided with the destruction of his FETs. I do not know if he wants to be identified on an open forum so I am not providing a link to his video.  He can do it himself.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-07, 06:10:52 by verpies »

verpies
Such wire will be ferromagnetic before and after being used in a "Grenade" coil.
No transition.

I agree, the scientific method is about using logic and reason to break down the problem into it's simplest form. To exclude everything which does not matter leaving only that which does allowing us to learn something new. However this does not mean we should generalize, in fact just the opposite and we should focus on the details which matter.

In this respect you nailed it, the wire wasn't ferromagnetic then it was ergo "something changed". Find that something and the why of it and we will have an answer.

For example, I have used speaker wire in experiments for decades and thought nothing of it. It was only after I started to understand these strange effects related to free energy that I reexamined my premise. I noted that stranded wire is always twisted therefore we have distinct current loops in the wire twist and in the coil turns within a 3D space, loops within loops. I suspect nobody noticed or even thought about this detail which is quite important. It may mean little when working with AC/DC or pulsed DC but scalar components with wavelengths in the sub mm range are not the same. Now we should be considering effects near the material level as circuits within circuits. Now all those details we tended to ignore become more relevant and the bulk geometry less so.

Think about that, what are the consequences of producing a new circuit within any given volume of the material itself?. It's mind boggling how many new area's there are to explore in this respect.

I read an article on Wilbert Smith recently which hit home. He claimed more advanced beings started with the fundamental cause of things then tried to understand the external effects after. I thought, this is what I have always done, which explains why what everyone else is doing seems so backwards to me. I work all my problems from the inside-out while most do the opposite from the outside-in.

In fact this is how science works and we start with a premise which is the cause of our actions and everything we do after is an effect. Yet many start by building a device with no knowledge of a cause which seems backwards to me. It's like trying to build a house by starting on the roof and ending at the foundation in my opinion.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

It was only after I started to understand these strange effects related to free energy that I reexamined my premise.
Reexamining one's premises as new data comes in is at the core of scientific integrity.

I noted that stranded wire is always twisted therefore we have distinct current loops in the wire twist and in the coil turns within a 3D space, loops within loops. I suspect nobody noticed or even thought about this detail which is quite important.
I certainly did not notice that in reference to plain stranded wire.  In reference to twisted Litz wire - yes.

verpies
Reexamining one's premises as new data comes in is at the core of scientific integrity.

Some fault others for changing there mind but I do it 100 times a day, how else can we learn?.

I certainly did not notice that in reference to plain stranded wire.  In reference to twisted Litz wire - yes.

When a hairpin circuit can light bulbs in a circuit with a dead short and produce a large potential difference a few mm apart all bets are off. Many of these FE circuits don't act like we think they should and we cannot judge them using superficial observations.

The moment we start dealing with scalar components similar to sound/soliton waves what a circuit element looks like has little bearing on what it actually does which becomes problematic. For example, I have what looks like a choke wound with equally spaced 14 ga uninsulated wires on an small heavily insulated ferrite core. However it's not a choke, the rise in potential is so great it becomes a HV/HF oscillator modulating the incoming impulse. The impulse starts skipping over the conductor turns as a surface effect and the wire conduction is the path of greater resistance. It acts like a segmented waveguide modulating the signal and not a choke. Which begs the question... why did everyone assume the wire was conducting or that it impeded a current when it wasn't?.

In this respect the only way to determine what actually happens is to do real scientific experiments because we don't know... that's what makes it so interesting.

I use electron flow notation and infinite element analysis which really helps. I do this because science has proven matter is actually 1% material and 99% energy in motion. So most of what we think we see has been proven to be an illusion and our thinking and experiments should reflect this fact.

Regards
AC

Buy me a beer
Finally a useful question!

ANSWER: A unique geometrical juxtaposition of a H/M and E fields of specific frequencies.  Concretely:

1) Pulsed, CW, or FM stimulation of a solid gain medium (e.g. copper, brass, aluminum, iron, ferrite) to generate Fast Charged Particles (FCPs) in it.
2) Static or low frequency variation of magnetic flux with an appropriate density to circularly confine and guide these FCPs inside the gain medium.
3) Avalanche multiplication of the FCPs in the gain medium.
4) Harvesting the resulting short high-current pulses created by the avalanching motion of the confined FCPs.
5) Conversion of the harvested pulses to DC (or LF).

The stimulation described in pt.1 can be electromagnetic or acoustic.
The magnetic flux described in pt.2 can be generated by permanent magnets (including ferrite's incidental remanence) or current carrying windings.
In my opinion, a big choke/inductor is needed for pt.5 ( see the references to "L0" in Fig.6 and on Pg.6 of the McFreey's paper ).

More engineering details are in the attachments here.

The current course of experimentation is not so far off, (i.e. LF sine/Δ/saw waveforms with short pulses superimposed on them) but people need to pay more attention to the geometry of the E & H fields generated by them in the gain medium and the resulting short powerful pulses of the generated FCPs in it.

For example, I have watched this video countless of times as a demo of my lossless clamps design, but I just noticed the unexplained short powerful pulses that were being generated by accident (marked in red color on the scopeshot below). The video has hundreds more of them visible in it.

Also, another prominent member of this forum has noticed 80W random crackling pulses in a coil of copper-clad iron wire, which was stimulated with a wide spectrum of frequencies. The occurrence of these pulses sometimes coincided with the destruction of his FETs. I do not know if he wants to be identified on an open forum so I am not providing a link to his video.  He can do it himself.

1.   FCP's, plasma
2.   Inside a magnetic field
3.   Gain medium is in the plasma formed on a dielectric barrier, atmospheric plasma adds to the created plasma
4.   The plasma is a pulsed plasma, when OFF the gain is extracted when ON the atmospheric plasma is added.
5.   Pulsed DC in the form of overlapped pulses, near DC.

The loop looks familiar

Regards

Mike 8)

PS. I'm not talking magnetic induction as in transformers, but capacitive charge, induction is very lossy, charge gain within a single special capacitor is not.

Hello guys,

Just as said earlier, am working on my device. I procured stranded copper wire to replace my solid copper 2.5mm wire.

Presently, am in the process of retuning my device to get the required effect. In the process of doing so, I discovered some anomalies. Each time I bring my screwdriver close to the multiturn resistor which controls the  pwm in my "PP" cct. I get an increased o/p . When I tried it with other screwdrivers , I don't get that effect. The effect comes with a loud hissing sound like a rush of water from a suppressed high pressure tap. I noticed that particular screwdriver is the only magneticed one amongst the one am using.

Consequently, instead of magneticed screwdriver, I used ceramic magnet. To my surprise, the o/p doubled. Then, each time I remove the magnet, it goes back to normal.

I believe this phenomena will create room for new studies.

Maxolous

I procured stranded copper wire to replace my solid copper 2.5mm wire.
Why?

The effect comes with a loud hissing sound like a rush of water from a suppressed high pressure tap.
Where is that sound coming from ?

Each time I bring my screwdriver close to the multiturn resistor which controls the  pwm in my "PP" cct. I get an increased o/p.
Consequently, instead of magneticed screwdriver, I used ceramic magnet. To my surprise, the o/p doubled.
The output doubled ?  Did the duty cycle of the PP circuit double, too ?
Is the duty cycle controlled by that pot ?

Why?

1. Stranded wire is easy to work with as it's flexible unlike the rigid solid wire.

2. I was trying to see if I could increase the natural frequency of grenade to a higher one without Al foil. It didn't turn out the way I thought.

Where is that sound coming from ?

Somewhere around the yoke coils. Maybe I will have to listen carefully..

In all these, my power consumption goes down, I noticed this from my cooling fan which is connected to my power supply as the speed of rotation increases tremendously.

The output doubled ?  Did the duty cycle of the PP circuit double, too ?

The output doubled, the frequency doubled and in some cases, tripled.
The duty cycle did not actually doubled, but during interaction as I have always observed, blinks. It always appear to shifting  vigorously in its horizontal position.
Like a to and fro movement.

Is the duty cycle controlled by that pot ?

Yes, I mentioned that.

Maxolous
« Last Edit: 2021-11-07, 06:18:05 by Maxolous »

NickZ,

This feasibility study am doing in this device has given me more knowledge on how to improvise when dealing with this device. I intend to use a stranded 2.5mm soon for my grenade coil. Currently, am using solid cable of 2.5mm, the frequency is not naturally too good.

Maxolous.

I made mention of it before now, that I was going to do this; using a stranded 2.5mm wire to see what would be the change.

Maxolous

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Re Nicks Alchemy flights of fantasy!

Has any one got any objection to me deleting this distraction section ?
If so can they please either fined somewhere else to store it on another tread
of take it home with them !

Many thanks  :-\
Regards Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Has any one got any objection to me deleting this distraction section ?
I have.
I would like to maintain a record of NickZ's arguments for the future so I can quote them to him and other members.

Verpies:
   You have called me many things, such as ignorant, because I don't give in to your distracting rants.
   I am waiting for YOU to show me just how smart you are. By showing me just how important a piece of magnetized copper wire is, to a fully functioning self running device, as well as your magic core. As you'd rather insult and try to manipulate me, with your false logic. I don't buy it.
    I warn you that I only have a few more years left to listen to your unproven rants, and insults. I know that you never will do anything about that, as other than talk and insult me, none of your ideas have ever panned out, at all.  I am waiting,   put your money where your mouth is.
 I consider you to have quite an inflated ego. So, show me, just how you waste more time with this issue.  I'm waiting.
  However, I have lost all credibility of your educated guesses, and I'm very tired of your insults, professor. And I also wonder just what you are doing here, and how paranoid you are about your image.
   I am here to build a self runner. What are you here for? You want to keep to a record of what I said to you, to prove to me how wrong you are, in the future. That's great. I'll be waiting for that too. Along with you showing us all how well your working self runner runs by itself,  that you obtain from a piece of magnetized wire. I won't hold my breath, though.

NickZ

Funny thing about AG, the most distracting guy in any forum, and he now wants to moderate me. Me, the guy with over 5000 post about this device, alone. Perhaps I should moderate myself, right out of here, and save you the trouble. And leave you all with AG and Verpies to lead the way. Neither of which have ever built this device, and never will. Unlike Geo, Itsu, or myself, that did not make a self runner, but, at lease we tried. Nor have I thrown in the towel, as yet.
   So AG, if you'd like to moderate me, go for it. I think that people will remember you, and what you did, or wanted to do, always.
   I also wondered about your intentions, here, as well. You two make for a great team. Good luck.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-07, 17:04:49 by NickZ »

Verpies:
   You have called me many things, such as ignorant, because I don't give in to your distracting rants.
There is a big difference between calling someone "an ignorant" (a noun) and "being ignorant" of some phenomenon (an adjective).
I never called you a name like that (a noun).

As you'd rather insult and try to manipulate me, with your false logic.
Nick, you are immune to manipulation.  You cling to preconceived notions stronger than carbon clings to oxygen.
You will ignore any data which is contrary to what you have decided to be the truth until I light a 2kW incandescent light-bulb to full brightness with less than 101W of external input.

...and if you consider my logic "false" then I welcome you to find a contradiction in it.

I warn you that I only have a few more years left to listen to your unproven rants, and insults.
I did not and will not call you names.  You confuse nouns with adjectives.  I do not insult you with Ad Hominem names. I merely point out the flaws in your logic and strategy to get this device replicated.  You should welcome the debate instead of feeling insulted.

I also wonder just what you are doing here, ...
What are you here for?
To learn about new phenomena, to teach others about the old ones, to help people with circuits and experiments, to make experiments about phenomena that I don't understand yet.  To stop burning gas.

To keep a record of what I said to you, to prove to me how wrong you are, in the future.
Your performance here is an invaluable example for my scientific colleagues about scientific integrity and how not to reason and how not to debate.
Also, I dislike censorship.

Nouns, verbs and adjectives", save your breath, and judgements. You are lecturing the wrong guy, buddy.   
  Please show us what YOU can do, and stop trying to manipulate me. As it won't work, just like you, (don't work), just work on insults. Comparing me with your nouns. Give it up, Verpies. The harder you try, the worse it gets. I would really like to talk about what we are here for, and not your ideas of what I should do, about your unproven rants. There is one thing that I can agree with though,  and that is, that I am very much immune to your manipulations.

Have a nice day.

NickZ

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 15:22:50