PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 17:10:26
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37
Author Topic: Romerouk's Muller Replication  (Read 492396 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I went to the site and could not see a specific description of this little unit.
A mini muller. Sweet. If he get can his to work what is incorrect about all other attempts.
Then he adds a fwbr and a filter cap. The running unit is different than the assembling unit. The assembling unith has the 2 neodyn pod iin it.

As the n/s turbine rotates each magnet on the rotor swings past the neodyn pod he attaches. While running it jack the field. That Neodyn pod is in series with the drive coils.
The drive coils look to be in series. Then obviously the the ac side of the FWBR is in series with the drive coils.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofmann_voltameter

http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/ismael_aviso_car/ has a Kapanadze coil in it.

Most of the designs are fast field jacking to charge a cap.

What is this guy doing wrong? The unit spins continuously!
http://freeenergylt.narod2.ru/vega/

Now aside from this mini unit... Why are the units in the thread so large if a unit this small can run?

And, here is the joke: What if SM's units all had a pager motor in them?

Another Very nice movie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8AC8T5cvm4

From Freepower at OU

@Cheappower
Looking at Toranarad's endeavour ,Do you have any Input or comment to share??

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7982-muller-generator-replication-romerouk-42.html#post152577

Thank you
Chet
« Last Edit: 2011-08-22, 19:52:26 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

Group: Ambassador

GK
Quote:
Now aside from this mini unit... Why are the units in the thread so large if a unit this small can run?

-------------
I was wondering the same thing,this size would cost A LOT less to experiment with ?

The ideas that the BoyZ at Toranarads thread are kickin around could be added to this guys rig in no time?

Thanks
Chet

Buy me a drink
The special materials is the 'squeezing reality from physics' again. And this is where things get out of hand.
The mini muller is so simple it can be let alone. Put some coils around it to get the power up a few notches then create another step.
The balance would be the effort towards exotic builds or replicating cheap step ups (that we all comprehend).

The beauty of this small build is he did not add any extra weight(as in a bigger unit) that would cause losses or resistance. So I would call this unit in the 'float' level of operation.
A real fine balance.

GK
Quote:

-------------
I was wondering the same thing,this size would cost A LOT less to experiment with ?

The ideas that the BoyZ at Toranarads thread are kickin around could be added to this guys rig in no time?

Thanks
Chet

Group: Guest

Another fake.

It amazes me how some of you won't even post some possibilities for cheating when you see clips like this.

Buy me a drink
@mh,
You piqued my interest. How is this faked?
I was curious about the spark when he touched the red lead to the wrong connection.
Are there batteries in the wooden stems?

Another fake.

It amazes me how some of you won't even post some possibilities for cheating when you see clips like this.

Another fake.

Yeah, how EXACTLY is it a fake?  Show me the money.  Or are you saying its just a possible fake?  ;]

Mags

How about your suggestions (both of you) for how you think it's a fake?

Another fake.

My fakemeter is broken, geez, or is it my truemeter that is not properly calibrated. I don't know anymore. lol

@GK

I have been mulling over a new build and will start it tomorrow. Basically, I want to make a coil build that will show nodding but also be able to step-down high voltage (or reactive power) into a more amperage ridden output. I think this is the only thing that is missing. Producing high voltage is very easy and can be done in a very efficient manner with most energy returned to source. It is what to do with that energy that has stopped many from progressing. Including me.

If you think about SM indicating the 1000 feet of wire and one magnet versus 1000 pieces of wire 1 foot long and one magnet, is it by chance that his LTPU is at least 6 inches high. I will do the reverse of what @Bruce_TPU did. He is using a horizontal conductor that has many conductors of Litz wire in it that will hit or get hit by his outer winds. I will put many single wires vertically all paralleled on a top and bottom copper wire ring, and a second one a little wider so one fits inside the other. Then between them I will have one wire loop pulsed that can slide up or down the verticals and play with frequency and pulse loop vertical position and see what type of output can come from each. It will resemble your red toroid coil but the verticals will all be top and bottom paralleled. I will post as I progress. Also, I just purchased another HP 8116A so now I will have three FGs. More fun.

wattsup

A gyroscopic/flywheel generator going to a bridge rectifier(4 diodes),with a capacitor to retain charge

The meter doesn't load it down 10 meg input impedance,very clever fraud.The flywheel/gyroscope stores energy
from the spin up.You guys should ask the professor hes opinion on this one hes a physics guy.
There was another of these but on a big scale,it had a crank to get the flywheel up to speed,powered a few light bulbs :o.

Ok I am crying Uncle!

Those are pretty funky and fat cores if you ask me.  Ask yourself, when's the last time you saw a coil + core combination that looked like that?  It just doesn't look right.  There is some black guk there also.

Somebody posted the "autotransformer" circuit for those "perpetual motion" novelty items recently.  It's just a coil with a 1/4-length-tap that fires a transistor.  There might not even be a resistor in that circuit.

So each coil-battery combination is a self-triggering coil that gives the rotor a push.

When's the last time you saw a simple pulse motor that had to be spun up by a Dremel?  He has to speed it up fast enough so the autotransformer triggering kicks in.

Then there is an SMT transistor in the guk.  They can get so small that they look like a spec of pepper.

Anyway, that's how I would fake this one.

As far as the spark goes, the high voltage is generated by, guess what, the flyback in the coils.  When the short is made, the motor recovers and sounds exactly like a motor should sound if it's powered by batteries.

More importantly but perhaps more subtly, you get a sense of the available power by how much time it takes the rotor to speed back up, only a second or two.  That's an "oomph" factor that you normally associate with the lower output impedance of batteries.  Compare that to your typical tiny anemic pulse motor that can take up to a full minute to spin back up.  And that's what you are normally expecting here, a "delicate balance," a "magic combination" that just manages to be over unity lest you make the slightest configuration change before you "loose the magic."  Don't sneeze!  lol

It must be the mental masturbation for this guy!  lol  Better that than trying to set fire to a $50,000 police car for "kicks" I suppose.

MileHigh

http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_lithium_catalogue.htm
« Last Edit: 2011-08-23, 01:48:50 by MileHigh »

@ milehigh it is possible that there are smt
 components since they could be hidden,however you as an engineer
are going to think of a very sophisticated way to do things,"how would I do it",these guys
 that make these frauds are not very sophisticated.
We are in agreement that it is a fake and differ only in how its faked. O0

That's a cute motor/generator but I'm confused.  

In the second part of the video he assembles it and we can see that at the bottom he inserts 3 or 4 small watch batteries in series between the two springs.   So it's powered from the batteries.  OK, but where is the commutation circuit for the motor function?  I don't see it.   I think the guy is trying to show us that he starts it with the dremell tool and than somehow it keeps turning maybe due to phasing.  If that's the case it's neat!

The generator part of the device seems to be up top.  That's nothing to shout about.  

Bottom line,  I don't think the guy is trying to show off an OU device here, just his workmanship.  Did he make an OU claim somewhere on the forums?  [edit:  I just noticed the title of the video:  FREE ENERGY GENERATOR!   LOL   ;D ]

Oh,  I almost forgot,  what's that larger diameter wheel in the middle of the shaft for?  I thought I saw two magnets attached to it, it might be indicative that the guy has a hall sensor or reed switch buried in the wooden post to sense angle position and facilitate the motor commutation, I think that's it.

EM  

PS  wattsup,  have you traced the wires yet?   lol    ;D
this little motor/generator is very interesting.   Is there a website that talks about it some more?   You guys got me curious now.
by the way,  in the first part of the video, it looks like he connects a liquid battery in those 3 clear tubes, we can see the center carbon rods.  I'm not sure what that part of the video is trying to prove but it's not anything OU.   
« Last Edit: 2011-08-23, 05:28:05 by EMdevices »

This is what the inventor says:

Este motor funciona a partir de un campo electromagnético auto inducido a partir de bobinas que repelen al rotor conformado por un imán y un volante inferior con dos pesos para crear inercia. Como fuente de potencia inicial se conecta una bateria que entrega 2.4 volts que convierte las bobinas en electro imanes y al girar en las bobinas se induce a su ves una corriente alterna en el bobinado secundario de cada bobina llevando esta corriente alterna a diodos que la rectifican en corriente continua pulsante, se conecta un condesador para estabilizar la corriente obteniendo mas de 60 volts de potencia como resultado. Las bobinas funcionan como inductancias y como transformadores a su ves.
Cada bobina tiene un doble hilo de alambre, el consumo del motor es de 100 mha. la velocidad de giro es aproximadamente de 7000 rpm.

Translation using google:

This motor operates from a self-induced magnetic field from coils that repel the rotor consists of a magnet and a lower wheel with two weights to create inertia. As initial power source is connected to a battery that delivers 2.4 volts, which converts electric coils and magnets to rotate the coils induce her see an alternating current in the secondary winding of each coil carrying alternating current to the diodes that rectify DC pulsing, a condenser is connected to stabilize the current obtained more than 60 volts of power as a result. The coils act as inductors and as transformers.
Each coil has a double strand of wire, motor consumption is 100 mha. the speed is about 7000 rpm.
« Last Edit: 2011-08-23, 06:45:15 by EMdevices »

I want one............

Chet

I'll admit I was even having a problem believing that little motor.  What first put up a red flag for me is that the motor seemed to start spinning before he even put the dremel on it (like just a fraction of a second before) when I looked at the vid close in high definition.  I might be wrong but after seeing his other vid with the battery it seemed something wasn't being shown and the fact he won't share how it's done seems suspicious.  I'm thinking the lower rotor with has 2 magnets and they are being spun by a motor under the table or nearby that has 2 magnets on it. 

Buy me a drink
There is a child under the table spinning a magnet wheel.
The child speaking, in Lithuanian, is asking 'Are we there yet daddy?' LOL.
Damn junior trolls! They start young, don't they?

I saw no batteries. I thought the 2 items between springs were 2 gapped neodyns.
This creates a switch electrically and a magnetic field that communicates with the magnets spinning by on the turbine.  AC generator.

Like I mentioned: a real fine balance.
But the spark really intrigues me.

From Toranarads place here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7982-muller-generator-replication-romerouk-45.html
-------------
Quote:

Below is the latest comment from romero it may be of interest to you all 

Hi all,
After reading some recent posts on different forums I decided to clarify some points.
The core used to obtain speed under load can be most of the metals, laminated or not, ferrite, irondust or mumetal .
I have obtained the effect even without core just air, but that is another thing and very tricky.
I have tested all metals and got the effect but as we all know mumetal is the best because of many factors.
The biggest problem with soft metal, steel or normal lamination is the heat acumulated in the core after short period of time.
With ferrite, irondust or mumetal we don't have this problem. Ferrite is not as good as steel for the effect but because it stays almost cold is the advantage and the relative cheap price to buy it.
If someone will get the effect with steel core then replace the core with something else the effect will vanish.
Many parameters must be accounted and only after playing a lot with simple arrangements will understand every step.
After playing with all of them I decided to continue working with irondust cores.They work much better than ferrite and cheap to obtain.
When we are talking about speed under load we must understand that the load must be controlled all the time.
The resistance of the load must be maintained in the limits but that is not limiting our posibilities to use it.
Another thing I saw recently on the forums is the fact that the gain is shared to the numbers of the coils,... in my opinion is not true.
Example: having multiple coils that are never in line with another is like we have one coil only and we are moving that coil in multiple points. Multiple coils means less rpm too.We can have the same thing with only one coil but at very high speed.
We are aiming to keep the speed low.In my experiments until now high speed did not help a lot.
This effect is not enough to get much OU unless we learn how to convert or transform the energy.

Best regards,

Romero

The small motor is exactly that, a motor.  The guy tells us it's a motor.  2.5 V input from the battery between the springs.  Yes it has a generator function as well, but that does not surprise me at all.  Getting 68 V at 7000 RPM from those coils should not surprise anybody.

What's not apparent to me is how he is handling the commutation to achieve the motor function.   Now that he mentions his coils are double wound,  it is possible this is a Bedini motor scheme,  and this explains why he needs to speed up the rotor before it begins to function.  A few of us have built these and they work just fine.    However, the problem with this assumption is that I do not see a transistor, and that's about all that is needed to have a motor Bedini style.  All I see is 4 diodes the capacitor and the two coils up top.  

If this is a new form of commutation I am very interested.  But perhaps it's similar to an induction motor, still interesting since these run on AC and he is driving them from a battery, so perhaps there's resonance involved that keeps driving the motor.   Just speculating here.

EM

PS   Can somebody who speaks Spanish please translate more correctly?  I have a feeling google/translate is leaving out some of the finer details. 

EM
@ All
Seems that this [the Wee Motor/Genny]has Peaked the interest of a few "builders" here?
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=11320.msg298633#new

Comments about "hows He Do That"???
Piezo crystal, gyroscopic, polarity flippin, Nasa Funded ,Flavour Shavers...........

Chet

Hmmmmmmmmm.

If you wind a generator coil in bifilar but opposing bifilar you will have two inverse generators per coil. You can output both independently, or you can output one and short the other for more effects. When the coils get energized via the rotor magnet, the coils when energized should not then create drag against the rotor magnet because both polarities being inversed should produce a neutral zone. Could it be as simple as that where the coils can output power while staying magnetically neutral and all the rotor magnet ever sees is the core mass as usual?

wattsup

PS: Who ever put up that video of the man with the battery, inverter and caps, etc. Thanks. I just learned that two IRF840s in parallel will give a much better pulse. I  have been using them alone and have burnt so many. lol This guy is explaining his device very well with the required three events per cycle. This is working out the problem logically and implementing it. But like he said, the EE acumen required goes ions above my head. The interference problem of harmonics to not exist from one event to the other to the other of one cycles is just a crazy level of control. Incredible. Thanks.

Note in the first part of the clip the little spinny motor is clearly not audibly slowing down over long periods lasting 10 seconds or more.  The Laws of Nature say it has to slow down.  So it's a very robust over unity deice or battery powered.

To respond to Romero:

Another thing I saw recently on the forums is the fact that the gain is shared to the numbers of the coils,... in my opinion is not true.
Example: having multiple coils that are never in line with another is like we have one coil only and we are moving that coil in multiple points. Multiple coils means less rpm too.We can have the same thing with only one coil but at very high speed.

It would be a good investigation for replicators to do, check if coils add, multiply, or divide when it comes to their effects.  Common sense tells you that they divide.  There is a pie of energy and they share the pie.

Having multiple coils that are never in line helps in rectifying the AC outputs from the pick-up coils.  Each pick-up coil gets a separate time slice to drive the load.  It's like rectifying three-phase power to get DC with some ripple.  Otherwise these coils act exactly like any other pick-up coil.

MileHigh

There is a pie of energy and they share the pie.
MileHigh

Since the gen coils are all FWBRed in series pairs, they cannot share anything with other pairs. They can only add their DC outputs. I tried to explain somewhere that putting the top coils in series and the bottom coils in series would create some major havoc (call it sharing havoc) that would be interesting to experiment with but no one has talked about this thus far.

wattsup

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You Gotta see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the original Vid is Back?

VidBid Posted this REMERO ? Replication at Toranarads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNvp6Ttm818&feature=youtu.be

PDF
http://alt-nrg.org/files/selfrunning_free_energy_device_muller_motor_generator_romerouk_version1_1.pdf

From Here
http://energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7982-muller-generator-replication-romerouk-45.html

Chet

VIDBID IS STARTNG A NEW THREAD HERE
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/8923-remerogen.html

PDF'S Videos ,Dancing girls and free Beer[non alcoholic]...........[
« Last Edit: 2011-08-24, 02:08:40 by ramset »

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You Gotta see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe the original Vid is Back?
VidBid Posted this REMERO ? Replication at Toranarads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNvp6Ttm818&feature=youtu.be
PDF http://alt-nrg.org/files/selfrunning_free_energy_device_muller_motor_generator_romerouk_version1_1.pdf
From Here http://energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7982-muller-generator-replication-romerouk-45.html
Chet

@ramset

That's Video 1. Nothing new.

Also, when you refer us to posts at EF, please use their permanlink located at top right of the post you want us to see. Otherwise we have to wade through the whole thread page to find what you are indicating, so we iz lost. Just right click it, copy link location, then paste it.

wattsup

Thanks
Wattsup
I suppose Vidbid will be showing "his Interpretation".

Permalink it will be Thanks
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/8923-remerogen.html#post153212
Chet

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 17:10:26