PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 17:49:05
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Tariel Kapanadze's devices: How they might be faked  (Read 44714 times)
Group: Restricted

Reducing the losses gets you closer to unity but not over it.
It doesn't mean that.  It only means that you cannot analyze inductors with emf (voltage) as the current-causing agent, in all cases, because inductors only care about current.
Conversely, capacitors care only about voltage. 

That why in order to preserve the energy stored in an inductor, you must close it and and to preserve the energy stored in a capacitor you must open it.
That's how religions work - not science.  I don't accept anything without proof.

So, capacitance of the system don’t play any role in your opinion ? Nor dielectric layers in coils ? Is the apparent negative resistance part of the religious beliefs that you are so keen to dismiss ?

I really don’t understand why you don’t want to see to relationship between length of wire, frequency, impedance and capacitance for such a system ?

In my opinion length of wire which must be multiple of 1/2 wave length for the frequency of voltage injected into the system is of essence and the higher you go with frequency the higher accuracy is needed for length of wires used.
High frequency will remove most of the ohmic resistance in copper wires reducing the loss and this lead to load having always higher resistance than circuit providing electricity and this must be at least 10 times bigger, so a voltage dependant resistor can be employed as well for final adjustment.
Capacitance of the system must be calculated for desired output and can be quite high if a heavy load is to be powered.

I am pretty sure you already have sufficient knowledge but for those who are looking for a realationship this might be very useful https://electronicsclub.info/impedance.htm#reactance

Four electrical quantities determine the impedance (Z) of a circuit: resistance (R), capacitance (C), inductance (L) and frequency (f).

Square wave should be employed for signal generator.

To have such a generator working someone need to use reactance or parametric excitation.

In order not to draw excessive power from the source secondary coil(s) should have only 1 output wire connected not both. Watch youtube video above where Joel Lagace explains why. And I already mention this long time ago, but probably my lacking skills for explanation where at fault.

“It is so simple that you will laugh” … how difficult might be to hide a fake connection ? Or to pretend that all wires are connected ?

Open circuit or short circuit, choose one of the methods not both in the same device and work your way.

Group: Guest
    Verpies:
   Although there is no need to answer, you've already said it all.
   Hero worship huh...well good luck with your "fuel" tests, you'll need it, your free energy results show just what you really know.
   Did you hear that guys, this guy thinks that he is smarter than Tesla. And, he is not even joking.

NickZ

Verpies:
   Hero worship huh...well good luck with your "fuel" tests, you'll need it, your free energy results show just what you really know.
   Did you hear that guys, this guy thinks that he is smarter than Tesla. And, he is not even joking.

NickZ

It makes me wonder how this concept of energy from nothing has been pushed and whom can benefit from it ?

Of course if someone keep saying you can’t get energy from nothing where this “nothing”  is nothing just because mainstream science reject it. All devices that are ou and/or exploit FE are not based on exact mainstream science.

Its up to you if you want to get something from “nothing” or nothing from something.

Also, multiple of 1/2 wave length means that we collect electricity from the antinodes, bellies or however you want to call them … at their maximum amplitudes at high frequency, if you fail to make connections in the exact right place the results will show … sometimes if everything is built correct in terms of schematic some trimming on ends of wires might just do the wonder especially at high frequency

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
    Verpies:

NickZ
So what, he is entitled to his opinion even if it's wrong, don't for get if some one solves it they end as 'brown bread'
and not just the finder but his or her family get's annihilated by the illegal shadow Guv (Steven Greer's words) so until ET or divine intervention gets involved what’s next ?

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Well, we can all keep guessing...

Kept in the dark and fed, well you know...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-10-28, 19:24:55 by NickZ »

Well, we can all keep guessing...

Kept in the dark and fed, well you know... While waiting for divine intervention... Or more opinions...

NickZ

Not very fast. Actually continuous conduction from the drone/baloon to ground is as fast as it can get.
You are assuming that more cycles per second would increase the average power, but it doesn't.
The continuous conduction from the drone/baloon to ground is as fast as it can get.
Correct. It would be easier to perform the following Forest's 6-step scheme on the surface of the Earth:
1) use the electrostatic induction to charge a neutral metal object with a positively charged inducer* (in proximity, but not touching). 
2) discharge the object to ground via a load through conduction while the inducer is still near but not touching (the object will gain electrons from the ground)
3) interrupt the conduction to ground.
4) move the positive inducer far away (that leaves the object negatively charged with excess electrons gained in pt.2)
5) discharge the object to ground via a load again (this time the object will lose electrons to the ground and becomes neutral)
6) interrupt the conduction to ground.
...go to pt.1

* The inducer is always positively charged and never touches the object, thus it never gains or loses electrons.

There is only one gotcha in that scheme - the electrostatic attraction force in pt.4.
Are you sure electrons can move out of a metal and glide along the surface
once the frequency goes above 20khz ?? sounds weierd to me are you sure you don't mean
ions or some other free partical ??? and then there is the tesla coil how do electrons
travel to the grenade again wierd! again are you sure its not ions or electro magnetics
it's a bit like saying fridge magnets use electrons, do they realy ?

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

On the topic of the thread - fake or not fake ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2bn1dnm9q0

On the topic of the thread - fake or not fake ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2bn1dnm9q0
  CC is turned off so it's not possible to translate to english
any chance to can reload it and set those perimeters on ? O0

CC is turned off so it's not possible to translate to english
any chance to can reload it and set those perimeters on ? O0
Inspired?
There is also the first episode)))

The simplest electricity generator! NOT FAKE!!!  :D
Translation seems to work for subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_z-64YiDYM

The simplest electricity generator! NOT FAKE!!!  :D
Translation seems to work for subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_z-64YiDYM
Great video enjoyed watching it many thanks for sharing it.

I also enjoyed watching that last video, until he showed where the big Tesla coil was located, providing near field low amp pulses. There is NO  FREE energy there.
Nor in his other videos, where he is connected to the battery for a total of less than a minute.
   I wish that I could say something constructive about that, but, I can't. Sorry.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-11-01, 21:10:47 by NickZ »

I also enjoyed watching that last video, until he showed where the big Tesla coil was located, providing near field low amp pulses. There is NO  FREE energy there.
Nor in his other videos, where he is connected to the battery for a total of less than a minute.
   I wish that I could say something constructive about that, but, I can't. Sorry.

NickZ
What arguments do you have that there is no free energy there? Tesla transformer turned on in the background, you think, then it will simply incinerate such a load, but you don’t understand this.... ;D Because being an armchair video expert is not the same as winding such a large resonator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armxmkIvxBU  This is the size of a resonator about the size of a finger, it produces a current for a car light bulb of 12 volts 24 watts
Compare and think again about the difference in power!

A Tesla transformer is a standing wave - one fixed frequency! In the video he moves the coil across the resonator, and there are other places where the LED lights up! This means that there are many sources for excitation of the resonator! This could be either Wifi or radio interference.
In any case, the signal source is low-power. There is no way it could be a Tesla transformer!

Delamorto:
   If you think that the big Tesla coil has nothing to do with the led lighting up. Ask him to do the same thing without it. Or being a short distance away.  Or even like outside.
   Any way, that is what I think.
   You can make a test coil with the led on it, and see if it works. It won't, without the Tesla coil transmitting near field wireless. That is not there for nothing.
Nor will that led light up across the street, even with the Tesla coil on. So, it is not a fake, but, it is a deception. As there is no free energy, as the Tesla coil is being powered in order to transmit a wireless pulse.  So, try it for yourself. As a Tesla coil can be fired up even using mV inputs, with higher voltages creating further distant near field wireless effects.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-11-02, 18:52:35 by NickZ »

Delamorto:
   If you think that the big Tesla coil has nothing to do with the led lighting up. Ask him to do the same thing without it. Or being a short distance away.  Or even like outside.
   Any way, that is what I think.
   You can make a test coil with the led on it, and see if it works. It won't, without the Tesla coil transmitting near field wireless. That is not there for nothing.
Nor will that led light up across the street, even with the Tesla coil on. So, it is not a fake, but, it is a deception. As there is no free energy, as the Tesla coil is being powered in order to transmit a wireless pulse.  So, try it for yourself. As a Tesla coil can be fired up even using mV inputs, with higher voltages creating further distant near field wireless effects.

NickZ
Unfortunately, I don’t have a couple of kilometers of wire for such a resonator... Otherwise, I would be happy to check it.

yes

Delamorto:
   The purpose of the "resonator" is to resonate (resound) the big Tesla coil's output. Normally we called that coil the "receiver coil",  which picks up the pulses from the main Tesla Coil.
If he is leading you to think that the led is lighting from the ambient. It's not. And is why he is so close to the Tesla coil.  Also, his Ground line connection is very close by the big coil as well,  just below the big Tesla coil. These are not there by chance.
   Check out all the other videos of similar Tesla coils and resonators on youtube. No free energy in any of them.
« Last Edit: 2023-11-03, 21:03:43 by NickZ »

from what i can see its BEMF thats generating the so called exess energy, so it has to be started first
but if inough energy to self run can be generated olr not thats the question.

I highly doubt that BEMF can allow any device to output more than its input. Just from that alone. The ambient has to be involved, if not, it's no cigar.
  My idea is that it may be this same BEMF pulse that may be what Ruslan mentions needs to "shake" (or vibrate) the surrounding ambient. I believe that it's this effect that we may be missing. This HF HV interruption pulse, at just the right frequency. However, that exact frequency has a tiny bandwidth, and very difficult to find and utilize.
   NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-11-03, 23:13:16 by NickZ »

You are so right 'resonance'  Tesla said BEMF is usless with out resonance.
I think it's part of the saga.
« Last Edit: 2023-11-03, 17:39:39 by AlienGrey »

You are so right 'resonance'  Tesla said BEMF is usless with out resonance.
I think it's rart of the saga.
The simplest thing is to ask him to demonstrate the operation of the resonator on the street or in the field! ;D

I highly doubt that BEMF can allow any device to output more than its input. Just from that alone. The ambient has to be involved, if not, it's no cigar.
  My idea is that it may be this same BEMF pulse that may be what Ruslan mentions needs to "shake" (or vibrate) the surrounding ambient. I believe that it's this effect that we may be missing. This HF HV interruption pulse, at just the right frequency. However, that exact frequency has a tiny bandwidth, and very difficult to find and utilize.
   NickZ

There are some clues known in the art relating to vibrations.

I repeated one experiment where I placed an iron core inside a coil which generated a voltage whenever I struck the core with a hammer. It generates a voltage because we are immersed in Earths magnetic field and the impact disrupts the iron cores magnetic domains. Think about that, an impact scatters the magnetic domains changing the magnetic field strength in the core which then induces the coil. Many fail to understand we don't really need to generate or dissipate a magnetic field because were already immersed in an ambient one.

https://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=1166
The motor, according to its inventor, is without visible means of power. It obtains its initial impulse, Hendershot maintains, from a precharged magnetic core, and its secondary and greatest power impulse by magnetic induction from the earth.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 17:49:05