PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 02:34:32
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 29376 times)
Group: Restricted

Attached is a "Functional Schematic" approach.

When used with several "Synchronized Function Generators" some interesting
technical data can be gathered.

Just another FYI...

SL

Attached a pdf of the "Ruslan - Absolute" functional approach;

this might be more "readable"

Attached an analysis of Ruslan's "4KW Demo in the Forest."

Contains, amongst other things, a posutlate as the where some of the
"excess energy" comes from and "how it's generated." See the "blue"
text.

Again, just an FYI...

SL

SUMMARY

I came to this forum {Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench} only to share two very important findings. These
two questions have appeared time and again in excess energy discussions as far back as the subject
itself.

1. Where does the excess energy come from?

2. How does this excess energy couple into a system like the Kapanadze or Ruslan scheme?

And I have detailed a viable postulation that answers both these questions with accompanying theory
and support papers, etc..

That's it - my simple mission so to speak!

Of course, along the way, I have provided some other directly related, valuable, information as well.
(review my posts)

On the 11th of November 2021 I posted (Reply #2374) the following:

Notable is the Katcher pulse burst timing with respect to the Grenade Coil (GC) signal. The concept is
different from the electron bunching found in a TWT but, I believe, the mechanism (Velocity
Modulation) is similar.

In simple terms:

- a signal propagates through the GC, signal wavefront speed is set by the signal frequency (phase),
- but must be slowed down by the Slow Wave Structure (SWS) of the GC helical coil,
- normally the GC signal wavefront would propagate at near the speed of light (C or 3x108 m/s),
- the GC signal wavefront must be slowed to match the speed of the Electron pulse burst created by the Katcher,
- Electron pulse burst speed is set by the Katcher voltage [recall e = mc2] where e=energy, m=electron mass,
- and c=speed of light, but in this case the velocity is v2 set by the Katcher high voltage, the square part is bonus,
- now, when the signal wavefron and the electron speed nearly match, energy is transfered to the signal,
- the "free energy" is realized by the v2 term (e = mv2), high voltage sets the v term which is squared,
- energy transfer mechanism is clearly provided and proven in the Traveling Wave Tube analysis and operation.

Essentially there are three (3) variables we control and one (1) consideration:

- Slow Wave Structure (SWS), our grenade coil, including pitch and length (transaction time) ;
- Signal Frequency on the Grenade Coil, which sets the signal wavefront speed along with the SWS;
- Electron propagation speed or velocity, determined by the Voltage set by the Katcher or TT;
- Physical placement of the components need to match a viable layout for the interactions to occur.

Notable references/proofs to 1. and 2. above include:

- "The Ultimate Speed - An Exploration with High Energy Electrons," an MIT video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0BOpiMQXQA

- "Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - a Stalker video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syf5_fLPzrw&list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TUZTq1WvPT&index=92

- Numerous Traveling Wave Tube - Velocity Modulation papers, patents, references and so forth.

- Simplified functional schematics
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg96060#msg96060

So, in conclusion I will declare this part of the mission is accomplished.

Since there appears to be very few of us still involved in this endevour, we need to double the effort,
perfect these systems and spread the technology.

Take care, stay safe and may luck be with you.

SL

Maybe Kapanadze device work on the same principle as C. Earl Ammann device and needs activator transmitter nearby ?

http://www.rexresearch.com/feg/feg1.htm

Don't be offended - it's all rubbish.
Just look at the coffee can in Kapanadze’s video...what could fit in there other than a toggle switch.

Maybe Kapanadze device work on the same principle as C. Earl Ammann device and needs activator transmitter nearby ?

http://www.rexresearch.com/feg/feg1.htm

Or, the "transmitter" might actually be the "HV fed, so called, Antenna" surrounding the Grenade Coils - pulse modulated by the
Tesla (or other) High Voltage generator. Kind-of like an old style "Spark-Gap Transmitter."

Note that CFL and Florescent tubes, and other things, light-up and get charged when around the "Antenna" or other Tesla Coil!
Where, and how, does this energy transfer?

If it's synchronized with the Grenade signal; would it aid/or and assist the output energy amplification function?
[perhaps - Velocity Modulation?]

Your guess, or my guess, is as good as anyones! 

And, your "Theory - Postulation" is what?

You must at leeast have an idea of how it works - otherwise you're just "shooting-in-the-dark"
hoping you'll hit something - but even if you do hit something, you won't know how you did it
or what you hit...

And, your "Theory - Postulation" is what?
I will not check crazy schemes, they make no sense.
Kapanadze spoke about the Linde effect when he pointed at the piece of paper in the video. Compare what Pantyukhov wanted to get - this is an increase in energy in the circuit that feeds it. Look at my circuit with 1 post - there is an increase in current in the circuit that powers the current amplifier. This is the Linde effect, where the output energy is used to increase efficiency. The scheme should unwind itself.

In this thread only my scheme is discussed. If you want to discuss your archive, open another topic. Garbage dumping happens as it comes. Therefore, strict moderation is needed.

I will not check crazy schemes, they make no sense.
Kapanadze spoke about the Linde effect when he pointed at the piece of paper in the video. Compare what Pantyukhov wanted to get - this is an increase in energy in the circuit that feeds it. Look at my circuit with 1 post - there is an increase in current in the circuit that powers the current amplifier. This is the Linde effect, where the output energy is used to increase efficiency.

Nobody is asking you to do anything - not even nay-say viable theories - without good technical argument!

BUT, if you have your own "Theory of Operation" you are welcome to share it,
we're good listeners as well!

Write it up (properly) and share it - that's all!

Nobody is asking you to do anything - not even nay-say viable theories!

BUT, if you have your own "Theory of Operation" you are welcome to share it,
we're good listeners as well!

Write it up (properly) and share it - that's all!
You will understand Russian, I can only write in others.
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/65057fbfb8050824ebcbae64

You will understand Russian, I can only write in others.

Not sure that's related to this subject - metal detector? Please explain how it's related,
then again, don't bother - it's not - it's all just rubbish!"

This is absolutely great info … quite interesting to see the “same” explanation in Arie deGeus Fluid Continuum Universale and a much simplified circuit which is doing the same with improved efficiency. The difference in the documents stand in deGeus add of Aether in explanation and provided excellent details with all formula in an academic and scientific way.
Also describe in his book how electrons survive in a aether vortex which is created with this type of devices.

In his 2 series equal capacity connected capacitors we can discover phase shift 180 dgree or 135 degrees shift to double frequency by using 1 of the 2 caps at double value capacity.

Also, common in device construction is usage of standing waves where 1 end of a coil is left unconnected and all waves are simply reflected back in the system multiplying all the effects by many times depending on number of harmonics given by length of wires which are multiple of 1/2 wave length in his device. Where also mention that a cascade of such simple circuit can be used for energy generation.

Worth to mention that Arie deGeus have a patent granted (and expired  :D), and the patent has been granted after was backed up by explanatory theory, calculus and a working device if someone need a proof for an fe and ou device that has been investigated and concluded by patent office.

1- the inverter creates 220 volts of alternating voltage from 12 at the input. This voltage is supplied through a resonator to a step-down transformer, which powers the high-frequency generator of the current amplifier.
2- the high frequency from the generator affects the resonator, which in resonance raises the current in the TRANSFORMER circuit of the inverter - TRANSFORMER of the high-frequency generator.
3- When the current amplifier operates, the consumption at the inverter input drops and the current in the circuit increases.
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/65052805ee312639aaa9221c

Not sure that's related to this subject - metal detector? Please explain how it's related,
then again, don't bother - it's not - it's all just rubbish!"
I just got the wrong link. corrected.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

The waveform you posted of your inverter output is not what is produced from a modified sine wave inverter.  Your posted waveform is what is output from a square wave inverter.  If your inverter is labeled as a modified sine inverter, they are not stating the truth. 

As I previously stated, the simplest modified sine uses +/- going rectangular waves (not square) separated by time at the zero ref line.  That is the simplest and lowest cost waveform produced from low cost modified sine inverters.  Higher quality/cost modified sine inverters use additional rectangular steps to better approximate a sine wave which eliminates additional low order harmonics.  A simple LC low-pass at the output can then be used to eliminate the higher order harmonics and produce a relatively pure sine wave.

Some newer modified sine wave inverters use PWM to approximate the sine wave and after passing that through a low order low-pass produce a fairly pure sine wave.

PW

PW,

agreed, my Alecto Power inverter seems to be a square wave inverter, not a modified sine wave inverter, but they nowhere claim it is, my bad.

Years ago i build a low power inverter using a PIC16F628A chip which does work as a modified sine wave inverter as shown by its output, see 1st screenshot below.

2nd screenshot is with a 1uF capacitor across the output.

Thanks for the info.

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-09-25, 21:31:53 by Itsu »

Group: Guest
  He wants us all to just shut up, and have someone make a circuit for him that he has no idea how the make. So it self runs. But, shows us some thing else, instead. I wonder what it does, when disconnected to the input source. Nothing?
Sorry I don't get it....

NickZ

The first form is excellent, with a pause!

He wants us all to just shut up, and have someone make a circuit for him that he has no idea how the make. So it self runs. But, shows us some thing else, instead. I wonder what it does, when disconnected to the input source. Nothing?
Sorry I don't get it....

NickZ
I'm waiting for the inverter module to get a stable 220 volts. Personally, your help may simply be silence.

I can handle it just fine on my own. But I'm interested in alternative resonators, how they will work. I am also interested in repetitions according to the scheme by other people.

1- the inverter creates 220 volts of alternating voltage from 12 at the input. This voltage is supplied through a resonator to a step-down transformer, which powers the high-frequency generator of the current amplifier.
2- the high frequency from the generator affects the resonator, which in resonance raises the current in the TRANSFORMER circuit of the inverter - TRANSFORMER of the high-frequency generator.
3- When the current amplifier operates, the consumption at the inverter input drops and the current in the circuit increases.

Thanks - that's "pretty much" the same theory - high frequency plus high voltage (pulsed antenna via tesla HV) increases the resonator output.

We are on the same page - now we need the "transfer mechanism" explained in technical terms - I like the Traveling Wave theory (velocity modulation).

No problem - I figured this one out a long time ago, at least to where the bench tests worked.

Sorry, didn't mean to rain on your Parade!

Point 2 is important, it creates the Linde effect. This is what others were missing.

Just look at the coffee can in Kapanadze’s video...what could fit in there other than a toggle switch.

Well, just keep guessing. I saw what was inside of that can, no toggle switch. Would not need a can for a toggle switch. I believe that I saw what looks like a transformer, many years ago...
   NickZ

Well, just keep guessing. I saw what was inside of that can, no toggle switch. Would not need a can for a toggle switch. I believe that I saw what looks like a transformer, many years ago...
   NickZ
I don't care what you saw in your fantasies.

In this video, I connected a step-down transformer with a rectifier to a light bulb. But since my inverter produces 100 volts in total, the output on the step-down transformer is 5 volts constant, without any interference. This means that the transformer accepted this batch correctly.

I don't care what you saw in your fantasies.

Delamorto;
  Really, seams like that, to you? So, you say that he needed to hide a "toggle switch", in a can? Right...
Sounds like a fantasy, to me. As that was not what I saw. I saw a trasformer, you saw a toggle switch, ok.
  We'll leave it at that.
 Hopefully your "resonator" does not take long to make, with unknown specs.

NickZ

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 02:34:32