PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 16:15:03
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 29072 times)
Group: Guest
   Now that we all know what NOT to talk about, things have gotten very quiet, here.
  It also looks like Delamorto was the only one building a kapanadze replication. Not easy, and without any replications that work previously.
   We do need at least someone who is still interested, and can really let us know if these TK, Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, Adrian Gustav, etz are All Faked, or not. I think that is the needed next step. And strange that this has not happened yet
Stivet goes to drink with Tariel, and that was the sum total of his visit. So, more info and proof is needed.
Until then we can keep arguing for another 10 or more years, Admin would love that...

So, how is that coming Delamorto? So simple you laugh?

NickZ

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/65056c3969f5d4413a01d33d
Hi Mr Delamorto it's been a while but I hope every thing is well with you, Any way just a few days ago I was looking at your circuit and I must admit thr penny had droped and I realised why you had ringed your birilar coil in blue, it's a good idea have you managed to get the device working any way it's a good experiment.

Ps there is a lot of misleading information others have filled this thread with, such is life, Have a good one and thanks.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Hi Mr Delamorto it's been a while but I hope every thing is well with you, Any way just a few days ago I was looking at your circuit and I must admit thr penny had droped and I realised why you had ringed your birilar coil in blue, it's a good idea have you managed to get the device working any way it's a good experiment.

Ps there is a lot of misleading information others have filled this thread with, such is life, Have a good one and thanks.

Sil
Hello, I was drinking, then I was working off my rest)))
It seems that I am beginning to understand a little how Kapanadze produces kilowatts!

In short, I think it’s very simple, not at all like we did, but a little bit like we thought. The current actually comes from the ground cable.
Once I burned out my welding inverter while welding a structure on the ground. It turned out that the double diode was knocked out. Well, I changed it and forgot...
And just recently, I powered a single-wire power transmission circuit from my stationary power supply. And in my block the same double diode was knocked out....
Then I realized that burnout in both cases is caused by reverse current! It was like a reflection from the ground at a certain frequency! Most likely it depended on the length of the grounding cable...
And it dawned on me that Kapanadze was kicking the ground, and the reverse current was turning in the coil!
Maybe a circuit with 50Hz modulation - the simplest and safest! The main thing is to swing it up to the breakdown amplitude, it’s easy, I did the same with an independent coil. And the reverse current is locked in the coil, and spins there under constant kicks of 50 hertz, through a spark gap

Kapanadze turns on his installation, which sends pulses through the discharge gap to the ground wire with a high frequency modulated by 50 hertz. And from the wire and the ground it receives a reverse current, which is locked in the coil. Seeing that there are discharges, he turns on the toggle switch and the reverse current from the ground remains in the coil and is spent on the load. All you need is a long ground wire and select a high frequency for the wave.

The Kapanadze installation is a device that forces the earth to give off current. His entire circuit does not work for the load at all!!! All he gets from the lamps is ground current. :o

Well, that sounds like you are guessing, at what TK has shown.
If you are making a claim, it is important to be able to prove it doing so.

NickZ

Instead of winding the grenade in the most conventional way thus; first two layers in one direction and others in another direction. Try this;

Layer1. CCW
Layer2. CCW
Layer3. CCW
Layer4. CW
Layer5. CW
Layer6. CCW

See where it resonates.

MHO

Maxolous

Typically, clouds accumulate a negative charge and the ground accumulates a positive charge, so the electrons that form lightning move from top to bottom. But sometimes - in less than one in 20 cases - it happens that the cloud is positively charged, and then lightning can strike from the ground to the sky.
The speed of the discharge is not as high as from heaven to earth!
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/5eaa94ff5ad69a13e9e9499c

And, what does that have to do with free energy.
   After your negative comments about Akula, Ruslan, SR, etc., I find it hard to take anything you've said as fact.
Those that make such claims, should be prepared to show some proof, if you want to be taken seriously.

NickZ

And, what does that have to do with free energy.
   After your negative comments about Akula, Ruslan, SR, etc., I find it hard to take anything you've said as fact.
Those that make such claims, should be prepared to show some proof, if you want to be taken seriously.

NickZ
I'm not interested in your opinion.
Enjoy the fakes of your idols, and I will find someone to discuss worthwhile schemes with.

The circuit for driving an independent oscillatory circuit is perhaps as follows.
This is only an inductor that pumps the oscillatory circuit according to my version of the circuit.
The resonant circuit is located on the inductor in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7po1lFs4zBw

The black circuit should generate pulse trains with a frequency of 50 hertz

Buy me some coffee
May I make a suggestion:  Any person wanting to replicate Kapanadze should start with his 2 patent applications and discuss them THOROUGHLY!!
I am so surprised that people don't do that. He also has 2 somewhat dissimilar patent applications. These differences should also be analyzed.
Also, his very first video probably contains the most clues, as he had high hopes at that time that the energy minister of Georgia would help.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

May I make a suggestion:  Any person wanting to replicate Kapanadze should start with his 2 patent applications and discuss them THOROUGHLY!!
I am so surprised that people don't do that. He also has 2 somewhat dissimilar patent applications. These differences should also be analyzed.
Also, his very first video probably contains the most clues, as he had high hopes at that time that the energy minister of Georgia would help.

Yes, but as you can see, no one has repeated it to this day.
Apparently you were there and even you don't know how it worked.
There are only two possibilities:
1. the device was powered by HF through the ground wire but this is still very difficult to reproduce even if it was a scam.
2. the device had some type of fuel.

The only current most reliable clue is some sort of vacuum component! It is possible that it is a vacuum tube with a dynatron effect or another possibility as fuel. Not only did I come up with this, but many people dealing with Kapanadze now think similarly, especially since Kapanadze mentioned it.
Yes yes... he talked about many things but some of it must be true.

btw: ....Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

the problem is that creating a charge sign always costs the same amount of power.
Of course, if you have only pluses (+) for nothing, you have free energy :)

Both of his patents are very ambiguous and don't mention anything specific that would enable a replication. All of the boxes on the diagram in the patent are black boxes with no detail about what is contained within them.

The current amplifier box is the most interesting as it seems this is the core component that does the magic: 'increasing the current with respect to the input current'.

The only thing of interest in the diagram is the fact that box #9 is the largest of all the boxes in the diagram. I'm not sure if the relative size difference of the boxes has any relevance at all, or if there is a link between the box sizes and the physical size.

Here is an annotated picture of the circuit diagrams in the two patents side by side:

What's interesting is that there is no reference to a current amplifier on the earlier patent. Maybe this was added in the later patent as a misdirection?

I have a strong suspicion that the key thing is the positive feedback from output to input.

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_feedback
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regenerative_circuit
http://www.r-type.org/articles/art-285.htm

Fig. 11. In the non-limited or linear type of super-regeneration, the dequenching half-cycle, starting at A, stops at B, before the limiting amplitude has been reached.

In Fig. 11, if oscillation is started from, say, 10 μVolts at A and allowed to grow at compound interest, say, 5%, until B, each cycle will be 1.05 times greater than the one before it. Suppose there are 150 cycles. Then the amplitude of the final one will be 10 × 1.05149, which is 10 × 1440. If the starting level had been, say, twice as great, the output would have been double, too. Output is exactly proportional to input. Working this way, there is less amplification per quench cycle, but more quench cycles, less selectivity, no AGC action, and no distortion.

From Kapanadze patent:

WO 2008/103129, Page 1, Line 22: A very few part of this electric energy generated is used by the device to feed itself and the most part is discharged ready to be used.

Buy me some coffee
Well, I think this is some progress. What interests me is that in the second patent, both coils go to ground and are therefore shorted once you include the "on" of the power switch.
Also, how do you get a high-frequency generator into a high-power circuit without blowing it? -
But perhaps the most interesting thing about the patents is that TK says the excess energy comes from the air/:- presumably in close proximity to the device.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Well, I think this is some progress. What interests me is that in the second patent, both coils go to ground and are therefore shorted once you include the "on" of the power switch.
Also, how do you get a high-frequency generator into a high-power circuit without blowing it? -
But perhaps the most interesting thing about the patents is that TK says the excess energy comes from the air/:- presumably in close proximity to the device.

I think the notion of the excess energy coming from the air is another misdirection. We know that Tariel was a slippery character and would not want to reveal the working principle of his device to anyone. Remember he slipped the term 'so easy you'd laugh'?

Regarding the high frequency generator - I think the term high frequency is subjective. If you ask a household electrician what high frequency is, they'd most likely say anything over 60Hz. If you asked an RF engineer what high frequency is, they'd probably reply with gigahertz or terahertz.

What does he mean by generator? Is he referring to the generator of the PWM signal to trigger a high power semiconductor? Let's assume he means the ability to generate a high frequency PWM signal that triggers a transistor, IGBT or MOSFET. I assume he was using a high power transistor given the equipment he likely had to hand in Georgia.

Let's say that when Tariel says high frequency, he's referring to a frequency in the 1KHz to 1MHz range. Is it not difficult to build a high power semiconductor switch that operates at these frequencies. I've built MOSFET switches that work up to 1MHz (according to the datasheet, but often work in excess of this) that can handle 128A at 2.6kV, which is 333kW. You can also run them in series to double the voltage rating or in parallel to double the current rating.

I think boxes 3, 4 & 5 in the first patent are simply a semiconductor switch with a means of triggering. Notice that box 3 doesn't appear in the second patent. Box 3 is referred to as 'points', which I take to mean switch using railway nomenclature. One thing I've noticed is that switch isn't easily translated from Eastern European languages very well. Sometimes you see a switch referred to as a 'key'.

A switch / interrupter (commutator / spark gap / semiconductor) is absolutely necessary if using a capacitor discharge mechanism, which it looks like he's doing based on the appearance of box #2 (first patent) and box #5 (second patent).

Buy me some coffee
I think we should demystify the Kapanadze device.
I disagree with Wesley that it is a transmission of electricity - for even if it was - this one invention would be worth billions on its own ie. in savings of copper wires, especially for military uses. The savings do not even have to be economical savings. Imagine a natural disaster with all the power lines down. Such a device would save many lives.
Re the patent with points: This is related to his very first video where he shows us the use of points.
In the aquarium 2, the spark gap is a runaway arrestor. Because the output is returned to the input with a small energy gain, this can easily cause a runaway situation. By paralleling the load with the spark gap, any excess energy is dissipated.
 Believe it or not, I gave the specifications for the Aquarium 2 device,  which is one reason I am still sore about the way the project turned out.
I think we should focus on building the L1 of his device first.
That is:- to set up a circuit that produces HF - let's say at 1 MHz and runs through a coil that is grounded to an earth ground.
The circuit should be able to handle at least 2 KW hours of power.
That would be a good first step.
Maybe we should set up a private builders group because, at any one time, you can see 2 or 3 members and up to a hundred anonymous non-contributing visitors.
Re energy from the air: Here is where I am with this. There may only be milli watts available (ie in terms of "static" electricity) at any one point. (We know it is there because of static shock etc.) But what if we pulse those milliwatts at MHZ speed? Then you have real useable power.

I disagree with Wesley that it is a transmission of electricity

I agree with you on that. Wireless transmission of usable power over 1m seems way beyond what Tariel would seemingly be capable of with the materials he used and build quality he shows.

the output is returned to the input with a small energy gain

I think this is the key to the whole operation.

Believe it or not, I gave the specifications for the Aquarium 2 device

Yes, I have been following this saga from the very beginning. Thanks for all your help and input over the years!

I think we should focus on building the L1 of his device first.
That is:- to set up a circuit that produces HF - let's say at 1 MHz and runs through a coil that is grounded to an earth ground.
The circuit should be able to handle at least 2 KW hours of power.

What voltage and current do you think should be passed through the coil into an earth ground, running at 1MHz? The current is going to be limited depending on the inductive reactance of the coil.

Re energy from the air: Here is where I am with this. There may only be milli watts available (ie in terms of "static" electricity) at any one point. (We know it is there because of static shock etc.) But what if we pulse those milliwatts at MHZ speed? Then you have real useable power.

That's precisely the way superregenerative receivers work. They accumulate power in tuned LC circuits in small increments over time and then discharge at a lower rate. Considering radio freqencies, then you're talking about frequencies in the approximate range 1MHz to 30MHz.

Assuming 1MHz frequency and dumping at 50Hz, then you've got 20,000 cycles to accumulate energy for every 1 dump (1,000,000Hz / 50Hz = 20,000Hz).

Apparently none of you have seen 2kW! do you understand how much energy this is! Take a 500W halogen lamp and turn it on. You will understand that this is already a lot. If you still don't know how much it is, think about a dynamo in a bicycle and how difficult it is to light a small 1-2W bulb!
One thing is visible in Kapanadze devices is that power is not voltage but current! The voltage is stable, but the current adjusts.

In the garden we see a device that immediately increases the current when light bulbs are turned on. The current is huge.
If the voltage increases, it would have to increase to thousands of kV and this would be visible. No one would stand next to such a device.
This has been discussed for a long time but ok.

I just saw something in another post that is related to my theory that the key is positive feedback, i.e. looping output back to input.

This device was a collector loop of several turns with four coils wrapepd over it, forming a toroid.  The coils were switched sequentially at around 28mHz.  It was not impessive until he looped the output back to the input.  After brief operation it overheated, cooked, fireballs on the bench, etc.  Two other people witnessed this event on Skype.

Buy me some coffee
Good. I think we are starting to think logically.
Here I introduce a bare-bones circuit based on the Aquarium 2 patent. I am guessing at the polarities so any amendments or confirmations would be possibly useful. Notice that the spark gap is a "runaway" limiter. Without the spark gap, the device would melt and potentially explode.
Our first job is to build module 4. The coils l1 and l2 over which everyone has been obsessing are of no material value to the invention in my opinion. They are simply the output coils and by necessity have to be of high caliber to withstand the current - anything up to 5 KW hours.
In my diagram, I have omitted the start-up sequence which does not affect the working principle. This is so we can understand the core principles involved. As to how we can get energy from the air into the device in the first place - I have some ides but that is secondary at this stage.

I was thinking something along the lines of:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 16:15:03