PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:24:11
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Energy transfer between HV coil and transformer  (Read 2941 times)
Group: Guest
   AC:
   Thanks for your comments. I agree with your evaluations and point of view.
  It's funny how stuck in conventional wisdom some guys like Verpies, MW, F6, Wesley, and others here can be about their book learning skills. But, have no practical skills in the art of free energy, at all. That's too bad. How well mind control works, and continues working also.
 And, the sky is not blue, it's just how you are looking at it...

NickZ

MW:
   The best advice you can provide is not telling me what I should do. But, to show how well your conventional electronics skills can build a self runner. But, you don't,  because you can't. So, you just tell me about your advice and conventional  process which has not worked for you. At least not providing for any free energy, nor OU of any type.
So, build something that works, show what YOU can do. Opinions are a dime a dozen. Especially wrong ones.

NickZ

Group: Moderator

AC:
Thanks for your comments. I agree with your evaluations and point of view.
And I don't.
In his post, AC has not provided any links to free energy patents nor construction details of any free energy devices.  He only posted a reference to some words that claimed to have accomplished that feat but without any proof or technical details.  Picowatt was referring to his conclusions based on the study of the technology from the proverbial horse's mouth - not to the claims of 3rd parties.

It's funny how stuck in conventional wisdom some guys like Verpies, MW, F6, Wesley, and others here can be about their book learning skills.
Rather it is funny how you reject the scientific attainment accumulated to date in your attempt to present yourself as an original out-of-the-box researcher.

But, have no practical skills in the art of free energy, at all.
Your out-of-the-box skills are equally useless in the art of free energy so how is your "original" way better ?

That's too bad. How well mind control works, and continues working also.
Hero worship works well to the same end that you allude.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Verpies yes very amusing comments Watch this video and start at 18.7

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Verpies yes very amusing comments Watch this video and start at 18.7

Sil

AG: Once said,  "you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"...
However, you can sure waste some time listening to the "process", which has brought no results from conventional science.
   Hero worship???  IF the shoe fits... better something from "nothing", than nothing from something.

NickZ

Re the John Badini video from A king I asked Verpies if there was anything to
the idea and if he had a formula from coil size to fly back energy gain or loss
but got nothing, When he asked me for help i gave it. Great ain it!

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Moderator

Re the John Badini video from A king I asked Verpies if there was anything to
the idea and if he had a formula from coil size to fly back energy gain or loss
but got nothing, When he asked me for help i gave it. Great ain it!
Yes, I missed that question.
e=½Li2
It's a holiday in my part of the world.

Yes, I missed that question.
e=½Li2
It's a holiday in my part of the world.
Many thanks Verpies Enjoy your holiday
Sil

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:24:11