PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 08:55:51
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 33073 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #208 on: 2023-06-18, 15:26:14 »

The question you might want to ask now is how do know if you have a standing wave.

It is the frequency where you Gc terminals bulb is at maximum powered by Tesla alone. Simply put; where you have the highest induced voltage at Gc terminals

Maxolous

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #209 on: 2023-06-18, 17:16:44 »

Group: Moderator

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-18, 10:54:51
Nick,

the problem with standing waves is that you can not see or measure them in a Grenade, at least not to my knowledge.
So it's hard to detect them if they are there.

Itsu

Itsu: ok thanks for that comment. As I have never seen them (standing waves) from my device, is why I asked. Could be that they are just another thing that we don't need, like the fish wave forms. And we are just barking up the wrong tree.
As there is still a pulse outgoing from the grenade when the Kacher is going, also. And this combination does show an interaction to some degree, just not to the needed degree for me. Yet I notice little to no interaction shown by the controlable Kachers, when tuning to those supposed set frequencies, barely lighting the bulbs, when several hundred watt loads are used.

NickZ

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #210 on: 2023-06-18, 18:55:12 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-06-18, 07:09:29
Nick I see Geo on another thread, so where do you think the standing waves would come from ?

Sil

AG:
   What standing waves? Are they supposed to be something needed for OU, etc?
   I have never seen them, nor am I looking for them. I can see the voltage pulses and frequencies, and can control duty cycle, and such.
But no standing waves at all, nor those fish waves, either.

If Geofusion is around,  he can come and join us, as he once had done on this site.

We are all looking for the answer. We can work together, or just insult each other, instead.
What will it be? Sorry but I don't take insults too well.

NickZ

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #211 on: 2023-06-18, 22:37:33 »

AG:
   And can you show how that relates to OU, and such, and why it's needed at all . Or is it just another distraction? Like "fish waves".
 We need to go chasing standing waves now. Why? Because fish waves were a scope illusion.
 So, I ask for proof, as in, "the proof is in the pudding". Not just untested and unverified hear say.

Guys, what I'm saying is shown is my videos, they aren't guesses, I'm showing most everything that I've ever done and tested, as can be seen, not imagined. They are real videos, not fakes.  That is what I would expect from you. So, we can advance with this, not just empty speculations. That is what I mean by, show it, even what does not work as one though it should, if it's relevant.

This is one of the most important threads on any forum on the internet. Be respectfull, please.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-19, 01:42:20 by NickZ »

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #212 on: 2023-06-19, 00:54:10 »

AG:
   Any other disrespecfull posts will also be deleted, as your last one has been.
  Think about what you say...

NickZ

img  giantkiller
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #213 on: 2023-06-19, 15:30:14 »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Standing waves show up as cymatic patterns but not as a single plane but 3d areas of compressed, uncompressed - nodes/antinodes energy.Standing waves can be moved harmonically by random or controlled forces.The harmonic movement is every 7th wave in the high seas. The harmonic movement must be dampened in HV power lines and transformers in power distribution networks. The harmonic movement is what turns solid earth into a moving slide.The greats that got shut down knew about harmonically moving the resonant fields. The difference between them and the rest of the world is that they captured the rhythmic action instead of letting it go to self destruction. This self destruction is what has caused all the grief of ignorant fools. They shunt, filter, dampen, and ground out the most explosive power on the planet. The power when not channeled destroys metals and unconstrained items. Think Hendershot, Moray and there are others.What is interesting and mostly missing is that the resonant fields can be kinetically shaken by spark gaps. Don Smith and Steven Mark showed this. I promoted it early on in 2006 due to what I saw from the greats. Telsa mentioned that men would amazed at the power available when the fields reconnect. It is nature's law that it ABHORS a vacuum. Moving a copper wire through the field is a fine example of this as the field reconnects after the wire passes through the 3d area. The wire captures that energy.The excitation can be accomplished by rhythmic or kinetic execution. Its your choice as to how you want to deal with the entropy.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #214 on: 2023-06-19, 16:13:09 »

GK:
   Hi, and welcome to this thread. I guess that you read about the standing waves, and such. And I appreciate your comment.
  What we are looking for here concerning these types of standing waves as well as other types of waves, such as longitudinal waves is just how and why they may be important to our search. So, the main thing is showing and proving their usefulness towards providing for free energy, and self running, also. As so far I have seen no proof of that. Although I don't know if they are what is needed in our case, and that is why I asked for some kind proof of these illusive waves in relation to what we are trying to accomplish here. But, in no way am I against the idea. Just looking for proof of concept, instead. But, it seams that was too much to ask for? And I get static, instead.
   GK, I know that you've been with us,  in your own way, from the beggining.

What the spark gap devices do to Resonant fields, is what these types of devices do as well. By vibrating the surrounding Aether, and harvesting the resulting additional extra energy (like the wire) into our device, and then out to the load. There is no extra energy, without that detail.
 Of course we have been told that neither the Aether, nor an energy filled vacume exists. I am trying to disprove that bit of  disinformation. As I do agree with what Tesla states about all this, instead, concerning cosmic fields, and I feel that we are being kept in the dark, on purpose, for many years, and we are still there.
   This discussion is not off topic at all, nor will it be removed. Thanks for your contribution GK.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-19, 18:44:57 by NickZ »

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #215 on: 2023-06-19, 19:17:01 »

Peterae:
  Things seam to be working better now. Not sure what happened, but this thread seams to be working ok now.
Although I see a padlock. So, perhaps that means that it is now locked to non members, but I don't know.
  NickZ

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #216 on: 2023-06-19, 19:55:26 »

Yes, it comes through fine, for members, possibly.

NickZ

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #217 on: 2023-06-20, 17:40:17 »

Itsu:
   As of the last few minutes, the second Re thread is now gone.
  Just saying,  that I am not doing any of this.
  But, that is fine by me, I would have removed it, but I don't even know how.
   So, hopefully  things are back to normal now.
   Thanks Itsu, poynt, and Chet, for your help.
   NickZ

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #217 on: 2023-06-20, 17:40:17 »

Itsu:
   As of the last few minutes, the second Re thread is now gone.
  Just saying,  that I am not doing any of this.
  But, that is fine by me, I would have removed it, but I don't even know how.
   So, hopefully  things are back to normal now.
   Thanks Itsu, poynt, and Chet, for your help.
   NickZ

img  poynt99
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #218 on: 2023-06-20, 17:56:26 »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Yes, I removed it as it only had a few recent off-topic posts about this stuff we've been dealing with.

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #219 on: 2023-06-20, 18:08:22 »

Poynt:
   Ok, thanks for letting us know.
   Now, to get back to the topic at hand.

NickZ

img  forest
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #220 on: 2023-06-20, 18:47:52 »

Guys, what do you believe is the principle of operation of any mentioned here devices? Personally I believe in interaction with Earth magnetic field but maybe there is some human (military?) created source of energy and grenade is just tuned to its frequency ?

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #221 on: 2023-06-20, 19:13:35 »

Well, that is no easy topic to discuss, or to give a simple answer to. But, yes, it has to do with the Earth field, and how to extract energy from that source.
   However, I can and have mentioned many times what I think that it's mode of operation is. Yet, people want to see something tangible working for real, and that is something that none of us can provide. However, that is also what this thread is about. But, it's a long story, and in the end no one believes me. So...if that is just a theoretical question, I have a theoretical answer.
  But, in this case, opinions are a dime a dozen. And I am here to do more than give my "opinions".

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-20, 22:43:34 by NickZ »

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #222 on: 2023-06-20, 20:32:37 »

OK, so where were we?

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-06-18, 15:15:34
" a standing wave in a coiled wire can be created by applying an alternating current with a specific frequency that matches the resonant frequency of the wire. The wire will then vibrate at its natural frequency, creating a standing wave with nodes and antinodes along its length".

I quoted from somewhere.

This is what we are trying to achieve with Tesla on our grenade coil. If your grenade coil resonate at 1.4MHZ and you set your Tesla transformer to resonate at this same frequency, you will have a standing wave. Nobody is talking much about this. You have to be meticulous about this because it is laborious and not for the undetermined.

As I have earlier stressed, "Tesla will pull Gc to a stand"

It involves much adjustment of Tesla sec.

Maxolous.

I think you are right Max, looking online is see a lot of documents stating that Standing waves and resonance are going hand in hand.

Some states that you need resonance for a standing wave to occur.

But my problem is that most of these documents show an animated gif where we have a line (often a transmission line, so 2 parallel wires) where a wave of multiple wavelength (2 or 3 or more wavelengths)
are showed which are going forth and back (due to a short or open) and thus crossing each other which at certain points the standing wave occurs.

But we have a Grenade (1 wire) which seems to be in quarter wave resonance on say 2MHz, thus i do not see where there could be a standing wave occur as we have not even 1 full wave length.

I could see it happen for a multiple of this 2MHz like 16MHz which is 2 wavelengths, but do we need a standing wave at 16MHz while we work with a quarter wave resonance on 2MHz?

Where do i go wrong?

Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #223 on: 2023-06-20, 23:01:19 »

Itsu:
   I don't see you doing anything "wrong". I think that you are bringing up some very important and pertinent information.
I see and feel that this standing wave theory in our case in nonexistent.
   But, the main thing is that you and others are basing this standing wave to be at a certain harmonic frequency, such as 2MHz, but no one is showing it actually doing anything at all at that fixed frequency. I think that you have already shown that to have been the case previously, when trying use set matching frequencies. There was nobody home there.

So, in order to know if this standing wave is actually needed, one would have to show the standing waves effects at the output.
Which I have not seen, as yet. To me this is all about as real as fish waves, or snake oil, until proven otherwise.
I hear guys talking about it, but no tests to prove the valitidy of the point, or sweet spot at 2MHz or any other matched set frequency.
    Vibrating a coil at it's same frequency is easy, producing extra energy therefrom,  is not.
  In order to do the above tests, one needs a fully built device, which nobody has. And I don't think that it is worth the effort, in this case.
Chasing another distraction...like chasing wild Geese.
  One man's point of view...but any one is free to spend all the time needed, on this

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-06-21, 00:06:00 by NickZ »

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #224 on: 2023-06-21, 00:40:05 »

I have never seen Ruslan, Akula, nor Stalker show a scope shot of anything running at 2MHz.  Have you?
 They all have the 37.5 meter size grenade. Nor do their Grenade to Kacher frequencies match up, like we think they should.
Nor even close...
Plus each one of their devices are running at different frequencies. As shown on their videos. I guess that is not important?

NickZ

page10
img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #225 on: 2023-06-21, 09:27:10 »

Hi Nick,

well, the problem is that many people have replicated the Ruslan setup in many different ways, but none has succeeded to let it self run.

So that is not the way to go i think.

We need to understand how the different components work and work together and what they are capable of, then need to find the modus operandus.

Only then are we able to put one and one together and build something that should work.

But we need a collective effort to do so IMO.

Itsu

img  AlienGrey
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #226 on: 2023-06-21, 12:40:31 »

Notifacation
I have changed my thread title so as not to confuse

Itsu can we talk but not on this thread

Sil

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #227 on: 2023-06-21, 15:03:35 »

Itsu:
   The other issue is that there has been absolutely no advancement, by any one going off on his own like Vidura has done and many many others, as well. So, I highly doubt that that is going to work, either. As it has also not worked after all this time.
If I could, I would go and work with one of the inventors and learn the trade, as for me building up these simple circuits is no problem.
Getting them to actually do some thing is.
 However, I don't know enough to invent something that works on my own,  as I 've already tried most everything that I can think of, so far. So, for me, as I still have a complete system, it seams unproductive to just go off and start over. As I already have hundreds if not thousands of hours behind the wheel with hands on replication and modification. So chasing the unknown does not compute.
I would like to find what is wrong, instead, or if we are just pissing into the wind. I can handle that, or if we find that we have all been lied to.
   I did lose some credibility for Ruslan after he sold a non working unit for $5.000. Seams like money can make people do crazy things.
I also think that it's possible that these devices can cause a bad consequences if not treated properly, like what Tesla has found with death rays, earthquake devices, that can bring building and bridges down to the ground, and dangerous Laser technologies, etc.
Therefore, I am sure that these simple desk top models do work, if built right.
  In the mean time more and more and more nuclear plants are being built. How nice...
  Our main problem is not that no one has a working unit, but, that they are scared to show it, anymore. Like Stalker...Akula, and Ruslan.
There are also several others that built working units, besides, the known guys. Even Adrian Gustav,  just right in his bedroom. And it worked in the field. And it was just like mine.
   So...me thinks, that the chance of inventing a non replication that works, is very very slim. I have not seen that as yet. Not by any of us.
But, I am willing to be surprised.

NickZ

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #228 on: 2023-06-22, 12:20:36 »

Apecore pointed me to this patent: US 2010/0059692 in which it is stated that the minimum wavelength a standing wave can occur is at 1/4 wavelength, see this picture in that patent:

It supposes to say that even when a coil is in 1/4 wave resonance as our Grenade, it still can have a standing wave with 1 peak (hot end) and 1 null.

So that would mean that in our Grenade we do have and 1/4 wave resonance (like on 2MHz) and 1 standing wave peak.

I know that patents mostly do not show all the details, so we have to be careful, but the fact that we can measure resonance (2MHz at 1/4 wavelength) and we have a hot end and a null end on the Grenade
probably means we have both.

Something else that seems interesting to me, i found in the video from Ruslan:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFmmeDMRk

There he shows how to build a Grenade, and he mentions at the end (around 22 minutes) that this Grenade does NOT suppose to be in resonance.
The only thing that should be in resonance is the inductor.

He also showed the dimensions of the antenna which suppose to have 2 fingers wide (4 cm) distance from the Inductor.

So i printed myself a new holder for the antenna coil as can be seen here:

Regards Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #229 on: 2023-06-22, 13:19:12 »

So, last night was extremely stormy here where I live with non stop lightning and thunder most of the night, pretty scary. And while I could not sleep from 2am on, I was thinking about our dilema. Of replications without replications. I don't know how that is going to work out. So I'll wait and see what you guys come up with, as I have no idea how you'll be testing the standing wave theory in our case without the rest of the device. As neither Itsu nor any one else seems to be too interested in this replication, but want to try something else instead. As it's not a matter of just building one part without the other. I don't see how we can work this out.
So, ok let's say that you find the standing wave at 2MHz, then what? No device to test it on...
  Also, Ruslan says the inductor need to be in resonanse, and not the grenade,  which you are looking for it to be in resonase at 1/4 wave. So, my question is,  the inductor needs to be in resonanse to what?
  Sorry, but none of this ls making much sense to me. As well as my distrust to what Ruslan says. He is the only one needing 2 fingers away from the grenade to the inductor.
  Anyways Itsu thanks for showing us your new antenna set up. Looks great.

NickZ

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #230 on: 2023-06-22, 16:39:37 »

Nick,

i agree, it does not make sense to me either.

We have Stalker who never showed a self runner, but who makes many videos about all kind of methods to measure resonances, standing waves, constructing Grenades, etc. and we have Ruslan who did show several self runners, but who preaches to not make it too complicated by showing a simple straightforward Grenade, mentions resonance is in the Inductor only (resonance to match the push-pull frequency) and to use a simple (non-interrupted) kacher.

Who / what to follow?

Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #231 on: 2023-06-22, 17:23:35 »

As we are testing and changing the devices, trying this or that, so are they, all of them. Which can be deceiving compared to the newer versions and videos that we see lately. Even Kapanadze came out with some pretty elaborate designs, which he could not possibly have have built, himself. So, who did?
   We are trying to compare and use normal and common electronics practices, on free energy devices. The circuits work, although with some overheating, using the shown push pull and Kacher circuits. What does not work is the sync, no, not the kitchen sink
  That is where I'm at, even though now I don't have my 37.5 meter ground line going down into my water well as I had before. I don't want to bore with the details, but it is an important loss for me. I wish it were possible to just connect up to my grid ground, instead. So I have to work on that angle,  also.

NickZ

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 08:55:51