PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-27, 12:23:58
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 33741 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
What if he try with 44hz ?
both your Tesla and your grenade need to be 'in tune' each other and resonate.

Try winding such a device and testing it. If you have the wire length  ;D
find it's wave length. There are a number of preseason why that freq isn't very practical
and no thought has been applied to the problem. sorry if i appear negative to your idea.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

The Grenade.

I recently found this on the internet describing what the resonator does
one would have to be in tune with the device to follow. I down loaded it and
forgot about it sorry.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
both your Tesla and your grenade need to be 'in tune' each other and resonate.

Try winding such a device and testing it. If you have the wire length  ;D
find it's wave length. There are a number of preseason why that freq isn't very practical
and no thought has been applied to the problem. sorry if i appear negative to your idea.

Sil

Nice comment, it riggered me after some cold beer.

We all know our Nick Tesla mentioned something about correct wirelength also did Ruslan, Stalker and more.
We know using a 37.5m kacher secundairy won' t produce more then 1.4Mhz at antenna.
I have a problem runni g 2Mhz with 37.5m kacher secundairy.

But we can configure a grenade at 1.4Mhz.. or lower.
So looking from the other side of the story.
Why just wind the kacher connect it to the DUT, note the resonance frequency.
Rewind the grenade in order to get it 100% in line with the kacher.
Additional to get the standingwave we need to know how long the groundwire must he.

Lets calculate the needed groundwire length in this case:

Say. Fres kacher =1.4Mhz  Lambda= 5.6Mhz
300/5,6= 53.571meter
Groundline = 53.57 - 37.5= 16.07meter

Any comments?

Ape

This with the proper groundwire length should at first point give us compliance in wirelength achievement as shown by Ru, St etc.

What if he try with 44hz ?

Forest,
It will listen to 44Hz because that would be sub-harmonic of 440Hz.

Maxolous

The Grenade.

I recently found this on the internet describing what the resonator does
one would have to be in tune with the device to follow. I down loaded it and
forgot about it sorry.

Sil

This was submitted by Geo sometime ago.

Maxolous

Hmm 44 and 440 is a long way off I went up the / 10 and 100 with PLL and a 4518 and other chips and got
no where, However did you notice something strange with the TK blue coil ?

Sil

Hmm 44 and 440 is a long way off I went up the / 10 and 100 with PLL and a 4518 and other chips and got
no where, However did you notice something strange with the TK blue coil ?

Sil

AG,
My last post was supposed  to be a reply to your post my bad.

Yeah! I noticed the 3rd  terminal. It could be 4 terminals, but who knows what for?

Maxolous

There is that but it could be at the other end, I was thinking more about no inductor coil wound is missing and some
of Ruslans devices have a yoke on the other and with a winding on it, perhaps removing the the 1/4 wave winding
and use some 70mm tube and winding that on the 70mil tube the other way, I was trying to ask Itsu on his opinion
on the subject but got no reply, but he is supposed to be the projects best tinkerer (no offence intended) if he can
 be persuaded to think out side the box.  8)

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-06-27, 15:48:51 by AlienGrey »

Modified post

last edit date was missing !!

Did I, I don't think so Wednesday 19th July 23
« Last Edit: 2023-07-19, 02:06:59 by AlienGrey »

Guys,
I' ve got something working... video coming soon.

Thanks Ape. 
    Otherwise we may have to spend the next few months listening to more dead ends. Without the least bit of advancements.
  So glad to hear of something positive. I'm all ears...

NickZ

Guys,
I' ve got something working... video coming soon.
Is this using the 4046 circuit you developed ?

Sil

Well Max, normally I am patient and tolerant, but after watching you "take the lead" for the last several months and still going nowhere. Nor have you presented us anything of value that works, at all. I have come to believe that you may not know what you're doing. Nor have you built any kind of actual replication, after all these years. So excuse me if your credibilities are in doubt.

NickZ

What do you really want Nick, is it that you want to see a working device for the sake of sighting or you want to know the building process
 Well, the former will not avail you anything but the later. If you learn the process, you can always improvise. If you think you know, you haven't built anything reasonable so far.

Maxolous

Max:
  What do I want??? From you, nothing.
   From the thread I would like to see some advancement. And, I don't agree with most of what you say or have done, so far. Nor see anything positive therefrom.
    You would be better to worry about what you should do. Not what you think that I should do.
As I don't value your negative advice. Sorry

NickZ

Niçkz,

You're not a developer from my assessment of you. You don't know anything to improvise and you are idle .  Your job now is to run everyone down including those that brought the device into limelight.
You never experiment things to see things for yourself.

In our local churches we have those referred to as "old turkey". They have seen and heard too much that they know what the pastor is going to say next, they are so familiar with the system that they no longer believe anything.

In all these we know who will never build a working device. The truth is out there staring at you.

Maxolous

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 17:49:13 by stivep »

Group: Experimentalist

Kapanadze has absolutely nothing. No one has produced any free energy from his tricks. And in 5 years, his patents will expire. They will have been useless. Kapanadze has proved as useless on the free energy question as those who have produced hundreds of useless, nonsensical posts around him.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Kapanadze has absolutely nothing. No one has produced any free energy from his tricks. And in 5 years, his patents will expire. They will have been useless. Kapanadze has proved as useless on the free energy question as those who have produced hundreds of useless, nonsensical posts around him.
Yes shame what you say isn't true. As you have ignorance well on your side, or are you paid to say what you say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlgvBepj3Xw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DmAyYhnRgc

Sil

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 17:45:34 by stivep »

Group: Ambassador

Please
None of this here !
a value (despite of who you are working for.)
End quote
Or “paid to say”
End quote

F6 is known person ( forum liability issue) who is also quite enthusiastic about FE research
and has been for longer than this forums existence …
And has helped with many experiments!

He does not experiment if there is no actual path or theory that intrigues him !
That is not to say he is allowed to interrupt experimenters following their own path !
To each their own ..
( he actually was pursuing an interesting path he mentioned being discussed on a French research forum…?
?? https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4370.msg104321#msg104321
AG
Sorry for interrupting
Perhaps
A gain mechanism will show promise?
No stone left unturned..

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 17:44:36 by stivep »

Wesley did you mean De Corum ?   >:-) >:-) he works for the other side (love of money), he does nothing for
our quest. Transmitting energy is just adding to the planets problems we need to use the 'ambient'.
Any way this is not a Nickerless support thread, and this type of advertising is known to kill a thread!

Perhaps a better solution could be found a thread where every one could just delete Nicks derogatory comments would suite the bill.  O0 O0 O0

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 17:44:06 by stivep »

To be frank, only by you,  Max. You seam to have the same problem as Wesley. Maybe you two should form a team.
  AG mentioned something about mushrooms...keep em in the dark...

NickZ
    Ok, that's it for this...

Dear NickZ,

AG also mentioned in other words "wait for Apecore"
He is cooking the soup and he ' s going to serve you soon buddy!

Though he said do nothing. All you have to do, be at the table, get your hands washed and wait.

Maxolous

Wesley:
   Please do NOT flood my thread with your off topic comments. F6 is gone, and now we have to contend with you.
  I don't want to have to moderate anyone, but if you keep it up, I will.

My thread, (not this knock off one) is a research and development thread. No off topic comments, rants, or insults will be tolerated. If you don't like that, then don't go there...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-07-21, 15:48:45 by NickZ »

Wesley:
   Please do NOT flood my thread with your off topic comments. F6 is gone, and now we have to contend with you.
  I don't want to have to moderate anyone, but if you keep it up, I will.

My thread, (not this knock off one) is a research and development thread. No off topic comments, rants, or insults will be tolerated. If you don't like that, then don't go there...

NickZ
Nick this thread was active well before yours and it's full of your antics and shenanigans and your not
a researcher and you don't do research you seek and exploit information and know how from others. so don’t BS me.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-27, 12:23:58