PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 21:26:28
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Help Building a special transformer ?  (Read 80456 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The obvious basics would be to use a molecular level device to communicate at an atomic level. The effect of the atomic manipulation is then absorbed by a molecular reader.
Even at an atomic level objects have a barrier or resistance to motion at some speed of impact. This barrier is what I believe is seen as the aether, like an alignment that is outside the normal range of standard electronic instruments.

---------------------------

Group: Guest
Giantkiller:

Poynt and I have a history with Rosemary going back a couple of years.  So it comes back periodically but it feels like we are at the end of a session.  It may be the last session.

I have heard you mention "compwave generation" before but I am not sure exactly what you mean.  If you want some feedback about what you are doing it's best if it's broken up into manageable chunks.  That's up to you and I realize it takes work.  You have to draw schematics and stuff like that.

As you know coils don't normally couple at 90 degrees.  So chances are you are observing vestigial coupling.

Even if your observations seem to be out of the ordinary the assumption is that if you look at things step by step it will all make sense.

MileHigh

Giantkiller:

OK, if compwave generation is your 2 50ns second pulses at 100ns apart with a frequency of 14khz at 12volts into bifilar speaker cable then you have to show the circuit.  Verbal is too limited and too taxing on the brain of the recipient of the information.  Knowing the circuitry connected around the coil itself is critical.

MileHigh

Buy me a drink
It is an incredibly simple protocol. Just takes special hardware to do it.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=834.msg14025#msg14025

Or
A bifilar coil with a iron wire resistance on one input to achieve the delay. The very thin pulses can be attained by one of Earl's cmos circuits.

And if you scroll down to the mini Tesla coil:
I got this exact same waveform again same scope setting of 500ns.
The ringing subsides into a slower wave form which equals 800khz.

Giantkiller:

From what I can see you have a coil that is connected to the HV source + resistor on one end and some MOSFET switches on the other end.  The MOSFET switches are mostly off and are switched on with your narrow pulses.  Is that roughly it?

MileHigh

Buy me a drink
You are exactly correct. Low side switching is necessary.
I have run this on a number of low inductance coils and achieved the same results.
There are other pics that show a secondary bump. I believe this bump starts the lower frequency after the ringing subsides.

My thinking is to get the slower wave to resonate.

Well the way I would approach this would be to observe much longer pulses, say a millisecond, and then slowly reduce the width of the pulses and observe the trends.

From what I can see the basic thing that is going on is that when the MOSFET switches off the coil ends up open-ended so it will resonate with it's self-capacitance.

So perhaps with a longer pulse you will observe a standard high-frequency ringing when the MOSFET switches off.  However, as the pulse gets shorter and shorter its width approaches the period of the ringing and it's like the pulse is overlapped with the ringing and you get the scope traces that you posted.

That's just a first guess.

MileHigh

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince
...But in our view, there is another even more unsettling reason: they want us to think UFOs are extraterrestrial nuts-and-bolts machines and the aliens are flesh-and-blood in order to divert attention from the reality that the real ‘aliens’ co-exist invisibly with us on the Earth – and are the source of all cases of high strangeness.

Excerpted from the Full Article.

Pointing to the true source.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a drink
@MH,
If the pulse widths or delay is altered the event disappears.
The frequency of the protocol can be altered, that is the time between the pulse pair generation.

Giantkiller,

Please read the other posting that I just made to Mags and Groundloop.  Your pulses are quite short and microwave transmission line effects may be coming into play.  The voltage wavefront travels along the wire and then gets reflected back when it reaches the open-circuited end of the coil.  Same as I said in the other posting, it may be more appropriate to call it a length of wire that acts like a transmission line than a coil when the pulses get very very short in duration.

So what you might really be looking at is voltage wavefronts bouncing back and forth along the length of wire that forms the coil, and any inductance effects are secondary or non-existent.  You can see in some of your traces it looks roughly like two superimposed waveforms that are interfering with each other.  If you tried a similar coil but with a longer total length of wire, you might start to recognize that the superimposed wavefronts are changing in their relative timing because of the longer transmission line length before the reflections takes place.

The bottom line Giantkiller, is that you are observing exactly what is supposed to be happening, nothing more and nothing less.  An analogy is the whole pulse motor "speed up under load" or "delayed Lenz effect" business.  In those cases nobody has achieved anything or has done something special, even though they think they have.

MileHigh

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 21:26:28