PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 23:23:54
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Pieces of late.  (Read 24300 times)

I'm looking at this device from a basic angle and hopefully it may click things into a clear perspective.
So far one issue that stands out is the delay of the second coils pulse. A clean sine wave may help in the mix as its very easy to generate a delay that's phase locked to the input sine. If the frequency changes this delay also needs to change or the phase position will be lost.
I've worked on circuits of this nature back in the mid 80's and haven't found anyone experimenting with a variable phase delay using analog circuits. The shout box comment has brought back this memory.
Has anyone used phase in this way and found anything interesting?
It looks like nothing spectacular should occur if the same frequency is used. If there's more info on the coils than I have then it may aid a replication if an anomaly shows up.

I'm the one who need a delayed sinewave pulse. Did you found easy way to make delay intact with variable frequency sinewave ? TinselKoala suggested DDS any waveform generator but I haven't any of this.
And yes, I think it can be used to create TPU like device also.
Well actually I mean the delay BETWEEN each pulses in sinewave in relation to the wavelength.

It's basically an op amp with a capacitor across the inverting input and output. A series feed resistor is required with a gain limiter resistor to make an overall gain of unity.
The phase delay is dependent upon the potentiometers wiper position, this being your output. The pots outer connections are across the circuits input feed point and output. Your delay is then adjustable from 0 to 90 degrees dependant on the . I can recall .1uf caps and 5k6 resistors with a 10turn linear pot. The output may require an auto levelling buffer for your needs.
It was in 1985 or so last time I used this so don't quote me on the values lol.
I do have a schematic somewhere.
« Last Edit: 2016-08-07, 00:21:47 by szaxx »

Group: Experimentalist

Szaxx,

Look in my bench at the LSR thread, I have analog circuits like you are talking about there, sine wave generator and adjustable phase separation circuit.

Yes you do have to readjust the phase circuit when changing frequencies. but I have used it many times and I can reproduce Steve Marks anomalous clamp on meter reading without being clamped on anything. But so far that's all I got.
Room

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Thank you Room, it's Forest that wants the circuit.
The one I used (not found the schematic yet) had to keep a fixed phase reference over a changing frequency and it did this precisely for the task at hand. I may have opted for another circuit as I needed all 4 quadrants for the ground exclude and the discriminator. The result was a unit that no commercially available could match. Front end noise limited its performance, this being due to the search coils.
I can recall looking at a 4 quadrant multiplier but can't remember if this was years later.
I'll keep searching for the original or dig out the unit and re-draw it from the board it's on.

That image looks like what you'd obtain using a push pull configuration of a class c amplifier. The phasing circuit gives a pure sine wave delayed if overlayed on a dual trace oscilloscope.

Second try to post this.

I've found this after finding the exact book/page referenced by SM on the Earths kick re thermionic valves/tubes.
It's an interesting find and may be relevant. I'm still reading and interpreting the hidden messages. There's lots to go through and it appears the basics may have been partially disclosed.
Early days yet, I have some ideas to try eventually, so will be building coils etc. The protection from a runaway condition needs more attention just incase I hit the mark.

http://rense.com/general13/earths.htm

Group: Guest
To szaxx

If your investigating the tpu keep in mind SM is a pathological liar,a tinker and a part time conman.
Jack Durban is an elite asshole and never talked to me during the time he was on overunity.com nevertheless
no one in here has seen the tpu nor met SM.Jack Durban did work for SM,he said of him,"he lies even when he doesn't need to".
SM told Jack Durban "I don't know how it works only that it does",my interpretation is its an accidental discovery.
A few people in here, hold SM as hero or a deity,some want a mystical explanation to the tpu.
Some members project there abilities on to SM ,a very bad mistake ,then want a HI Tech solution to the tpu.
Jack Durban did talk nasty stuff about SM on the peswiki radio show.The question is  how smart is SM  and how much
knowledge of electronics he has.Certainly he  is not the fool that Jack Durban said on the radio,but not to the level of a few members here,
however he has incredible creativity with what he does know.Where the toroids came from,there was in the past a lot of
speculation about the toroids,some very stupid theories,a few thought they might be a commercial product.
Having seen the toroids,I know exactly where he got them from.SM had a business involving stereo's,he bought
some Hi end stereo's,in these stereo's they used Toroids as a filter choke,the stereo's had two,at the time
filter capacitors of hi value were expensive.SM replaced the toroids with new toroids he kept the defective ones,in my opinion he had no more that a few stereo's, maybe 3,or 6 defective toroids.He made 2 large tpu's one was stolen,the office one,plus a small one that powers the tv in the various video's.The toroid's are the main component that makes the tpu work,In my opinion a few other tpu's are fake.
The tpu was never perfected ,had problems  an over heating problem,in my opinion SM did not know how exactly the tpu worked so
he could not make other tpu's without the defective toroids,so he sold people (investors) a dream of cornering the market on
energy,then burned them,since he could not deliver.A few effects I believe are fake such as the gyroscopic effect,no person held the small tpu to verify of a gyroscopic effect,its SM's word that it had this property.On the big tpu a few magnets embedded could easily create this effect.SM said it operated on dc with a 5k Hz hash how silly,he mixed 3 frequencies  and produced a dc voltage,how ridiculous.On the effects of
vibration and heating up,I believe there real and have a bases in fact.If you apply a very high current pulse to a copper wire it will squeeze together along its length,resulting in a vibration,if you take a long wire and wind it in a coil,and pulse it 30 Hz to 50 Hz you will
feel a vibration that feels mechanical,the coil will also begin to heat up.If you use a bifular coil you can transfer energy
from the pulses by using a diode and a capacitor.Heres a link to a video, the coil is being pulsed, the hammering noise comes directly from the coil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt7DoR0qtzo

My advice is don't believe every thing SM has said he lies and he did run a con operation out of the mansion he lived in.
A few members believe he didn't run a con operation out of the mansion look at the evidence he did.
In my opinion the way the tpu works, is there has to exist an unknown form of energy missed by the physics community,not the
crap talked about on overunity sites.The toroid creates a condition to access this energy,the bifular coil acts as an accumulator,
current is generated there.Two different principles are involved,one in regard to the toroid the other in the generation of current in the coil,inductance plays no part in the generation of current in the coil.The tpu is a low tech device but because new unknown principles
are involved its an extremely hard problem to fully solve. A few members here do not want to believe that SM faked a few tpu's,because if a few are
fake then they all could be,this means they just investigated nothing,a waste of there time.You have to remember he had a limited number of toroids,so he could not produce unlimited number of
tpu's.The fakes tpu's were created to add sugar to the con and appeal to the greed of the investors.
SM could not out right sell the tpu because he didn't know how it worked only how to build it.He did trick a company
and sold the rights,the government got involved and shut it down.You have to be aware of one particular lie,if you
build it it could explode and kill you,LOL,a SM trick so no one attempts to replicate it.
Hopefully this helps you a little,I have been around since the tpu thread was started on overunity.com

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hi cheappower 2012

Been a while since we've seen you  on the forum. Welcome back. Anything new in your research work?

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

@ cheapower,
Thanks for the info, I have looked at the ou.com site and it appears there's a few posts referenced that no longer exist. Something to hide I wonder?
The technology does seem simple, that's the problem, it's too simple and many of the posts I've read seem to go way overboard with suggestions. I'm looking at the riddle presented with an air of curiosity simply searching for any commonalities. Those involved in greed don't interest me. The challenge is to replicate the units effect and that's enough to start with. Details will be distributed to a select few initially. This is for testing and reproducibility. Don't hold your breath though.

The 5KHZ 'noise' seems to be one commonality that appears on all/most units. 
The angular velocity increases with a reduction in the diameters size. This one almost dictates a proportional ruling to which the velocity of 'something' has to be maintained to realise the effect.
Standard model electromagnetics may play a role in the circuitry, it appears the operational side may not follow this model.
I'm not chasing the dragon on this, I'll try to discern what failures everyone has met with over the years and not duplicate these. If I'm left with nothing at the end, then the enigma continues.
The toroidal centrepiece is interesting, one on smaller units and two on larger ones. Precision or saturation requirements remains to be solved, if at all.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
In the early days of the TPU on OU.com, people left and could delete all of their posts when they deleted their account.

The "effect" that SN discovered was supposedly found while using a bifilar voicecoil speaker.  He delayed the signal to one of the coils and discovered some sort of unexpected signal on his spectrum analyzer that he considered to be extra energy entering the system.

Fast-forward, and as a simple test, wrap a coil around a magnet and apply very short hv DC pulses to the coil.  Put it in a box or something to protect yourself in case it explodes or the magnet flies out.

To ION
I've reached those times when you run out of ideas and have to take a break from it to refresh your mind.
The tpu I believe is simply in its most basic form a toroid and a coil,with interfacing,the interfacing is what I'm going to working on next.

To ION
I've reached those times when you run out of ideas and have to take a break from it to refresh your mind.
The tpu I believe is simply in its most basic form a toroid and a coil,with interfacing,the interfacing is what I'm going to working on next.

CP2012,

FWIW, your opinion of the importance of the toroids in the TPU prompts me to attach two papers of test results on a particular anomalous toroid core out of a batch I purchased on Ebay. I had used this core on numerous bench tests and perhaps somehow I "conditioned" the core, but all attempts to replicate the condition with other identical cores have failed. Ignore any of the suggestions of OU during certain measurements.

pm

tExB=qr
If you think there is anything to be found in chokes, look up Ion's choke anomaly from a few years back.

To ION

Hi cheappower2012

Glad to see you are still giving it thought. Even if the TPU is a complete fake, it has pushed me to learn more in the last ten years than I could have imagined.

I agree, sometimes taking a break and stepping back opens the door to new ideas.

Best of luck in your research
Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

to partzman
I don't believe the toroid used in the tpu is neither magical or unique, its application is.
Your using  higher frequencies,the toroid is not used as a common mode choke,higher frequencies can create all sorts of things that can be interpreted as anomalous,think a bit more simple.
This may clear up the defective toroid of the tpu,I have two toroids,made of the same material,one is wound in a conventional way,the
other, the way  the toroid in the big tpu is wound,same gauge of wire, same number of turns.
the normal one shows  19.2 mh,the one wound like the toroid in the tpu shows .014 mh.
This may put an end to anyone that thinks there used as tuned circuits.In the stereo the effect would be to cause a loud hum
due to improper filtering of the dc,thats why they got changed.From a convention view the toroid serves no purpose since a toroid
with almost no inductance ,can't do much or can it.

I've considered where the energy seemingly dissapears when a a bifilar is connected to a pulse fed at the same end with the opposite ends shorted. This gives a massively reduced inductance by nature of the magnetics therefore leaving the only reasonable assumption that the  power is converted to something else. With this arrangement it's believed by others to create an 'electric' wave. If we assume this as correct then the wave will have a specific 'delta t' to which it may impart a pulse strong enough to feed a resonant circuit locally placed.
Whether this is part of the units operation or not it's a thought exercise if nothing else.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Hopefully this helps you a little,I have been around since the tpu thread was started on overunity.com
What was your username over at OU?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

cheappower2012

It seems that you may have got your toroid windings out of phase in your measurement, which is showing 1371 times less inductance, therefore what you are measuring is the leakage inductance. If you have the same number of turns and the phase is correct for the split winding, you should get the same inductance as the continuous winding. Other possibility is that you have an accidental shorted turn.

I find this to be the case for any split winding toroid that I have on hand, and is one method to measure leakage inductance. The other method is to short one winding, then what you measure on the other winding will be the leakage inductance.

Two windings wound continuous around the circumference with bifilar wire will have slightly less leakage inductance than a split winding.

Granted though, there are more possibilities with the split winding than a single inductor. Note that SM uses a weak magnet to bias the core (FTPU). Some would say (including Jack Durban) he uses the magnet to operate a reed switch, but I disagree, as a reed switch is not visible in the FTPU.

The reed switch / magnet scenario does not match up with SM's use of a magnet in other videos. Granted, it could all be showmanship, but doesn't seem so (to me at least). Many opinions abound.

FWIW,  I have the nearly identical meter to yours so can duplicate your findings. (looks like a Meterman 37XR-A, mine is a 37XR)
« Last Edit: 2016-08-15, 15:57:20 by ION »

to partzman
I don't believe the toroid used in the tpu is neither magical or unique, its application is.
Your using  higher frequencies,the toroid is not used as a common mode choke,higher frequencies can create all sorts of things that can be interpreted as anomalous,think a bit more simple.
This may clear up the defective toroid of the tpu,I have two toroids,made of the same material,one is wound in a conventional way,the
other, the way  the toroid in the big tpu is wound,same gauge of wire, same number of turns.
the normal one shows  19.2 mh,the one wound like the toroid in the tpu shows .014 mh.
This may put an end to anyone that thinks there used as tuned circuits.In the stereo the effect would be to cause a loud hum
due to improper filtering of the dc,thats why they got changed.From a convention view the toroid serves no purpose since a toroid
with almost no inductance ,can't do much or can it.

I'm not sure of your exact winding details but it appears that your first toroid is wound with a single layer with x turns and your second toroid is wound with two windings that are x/2 each and are counter-wound and connected in a bucking mode. If this is the case, then your first toroid reflects normal inductance while the second reflects the so-called leakage inductance between your windings in the buck mode.

pm

tExB=qr
What was your username over at OU?

Cheappower2012 is Marco

You guys need to, not focus too much on the toroid not being zero inductance,the created magnetic field  is what is important.
The toroid was accidentally wound half way in one direction,half in the other direction.The toroid sits on an aluminum
disk,with a spring steel mount attached to the aluminum disk,the center of the toroid was potted.The aluminum
disk,and the steel spring alter the magnetic field at the bottom.The toroid can be forced free from the aluminum
and spring steel bottom.In these pictures of the  big tpu's toroids,there were two big tpu's ,one got stolen from the mansion this was explained by Jack Durban,it was an attempt to figure out how it worked by stealing it and replicating it,since there are no duplication's of the tpu today
we can be certain it failed.The purpose of the center white wire is to expose it to the magnetic field  running between the open ends of the toroid winding's.The left toroid facing the tpu serves no purpose in one setup the wires to the toroid winding has been cut,in the other
the connections further up show no connections.You can conclude that the right toroid connects to the start of the large bifular coil,the left would be the end of the coil.Only one toroid is needed for the tpu to work,by placing two side by side,near some capacitors,it creates a false conclusion that the two toroids in combination with the capacitors may form a tuned circuit of some sort.SM put in the white wires in the toroids,a major part of the tpu.In my opinion when a sufficient current pluse is applied to the toroid a pulse of something goes into the coil thru the white wire ,this pulse builds up to a very powerful current pulse in the bifular coil.
This is SM's real kick.
The secondary of the bifular coil in combination with a diode and a capacitor store the charge pulse,if the toroid is pulsed fast(30 to 50 Hz) a continuous current is outputted.

Evidence does seem to point to the guess that the toroids were used for pulse sharpening  The FTPU needed a small magnet to bias up the core to get it close to saturation. This was not needed in the large unit as there was sufficient pulse current to saturate the core, the required pulse energy supplied by the step charging of the large yellow film capacitors (according to "Spheric").

Exactly how these sharpened high current pulses interacted with the coils is TBD.

tExB=qr
The first TPU only had one toroid.

EDIT:

You all should really try a HV pulsed coil around/near a magnet...

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 23:23:54