PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 04:25:10
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Quantum Field Fabric  (Read 12767 times)

Hello David, I'm sending you a link to a website about Tesla's ether. Is the meaning of the words ultrafine radiation ZPR and your words tempic field (mass vibration) the same ? In my opinion, ether atoms called omni are not your tempic field. Greetings Philip

https://overunity-generator-guide.blogspot.com/2019/08/occult-ether-physics-electropuls.html?m=1

Group: Moderator

I would not waste time on all the theories, just study the Planck Length. If so many things can be traced down in dimension to a point where they all converge, is that not good enough? It works.

Even if there is something smaller, they still all converge at the one point.
Everything springs from the one.

The concept of smaller particles resembling a hydrogen atom is a bit silly to me, I am not aware of electricity without whole electrons.
The Quantum Field Fabric is under tension, so it can pass really hi frequency waves.

As to some "elite" people having more understanding then us, "elite" people by definition cannot receive the truth.
On 5th we are all found to be equals, as anyone who has experience there will convey.

On 4th we can all read anyone, so lies and deception are not possible. There is no elite hierarchy when everyone can read everything!

The truth is far more simple then all the lies used to hide it.

Planck's numbers work in experiments to predict accurately, why search further?
--------------------

Use the 3rd density ego mind to construct the interface to get accuracy from the 4th. It can send information into the ego mind held sphere.

Example:

My dog is gone from the yard. Curiosity is sent upwards where is my dog?

I feel the spherical field out around my body, and instantly one point lights up and vibrates indicating the direction to the dog.

We have to do the work on 3rd to set up the interface, the higher self can then perform a function and send the solution into the field bubble we are holding.

There is no imagination at this point and accuracy is possible.
Accuracy is possible for dimensions, directions, field forces, frequencies, not for emotions.

Dave L

Vibration Phasing

If we stand with feet pointed parallel, this does not feel natural. If go outwards to 30 degrees the lines come back into phase.
If however we want to draw in energy from the floor, 15 degrees is the peak of the natural flow, there will be an out of phase interaction that is hard to describe or cipher.

We can test these angles using two resonance vibrating wires, and feel the various angles interacting.

Basically with resonance of an EM antenna the voltage peaks seek the ends of the wire and the current appears at the center of a 1/2 wave dipole, but the nuclear vibration operates out of phase with this. Attempting to peak the nuclear vibration resonance with the electron shell charge is a mute effort.

The energy of vibration moves from the nuclear mass outwards to the electron shell and then back, and the two peak at different times of the phasing.
I have found no way to synchronize them, to happen simultaneously at present in one resonant element naturally.

Within the quadrature phasing of a complete cycle, they seem to peak in pressure 90 degrees out of phase. The nuclear side rises from the light node on the ends of the resonant element and 1/4 in becomes a maximum pressure outwards. 1/2 way between two light nodes.
The EM wave peaks it's voltage at the ends of the resonant element 90 degrees of its cycle out of phase.

The Tension, or tensor, moves between them back and forth down the resonant element. Outwards - Inwards - Outwards - Inwards -etc...

The AC EM wave goes positive then negative creating 4 separate 90 degree segments where it changes direction, but the mass vibration pressure wave peaks on both positive and negative peaks the same having 2x the frequency resonance of the EM wave over the surface.

Since the tensor wave, cannot tell the EM polarity, it only feels the tension of the difference, the vibration frequency is 2 times the EM polarity cycle frequency.

This is self evident in testing.

On the power grid poles outside, when there is a breakdown of an insulator it will begin to arc at 2 times the power grid frequency, once when the voltages reaches positive charge peak, and once during the negative charge peak. The buzzing will be at 120 hz as the pressure of the electron shell level peaks either side of ground. A bad insulator will cause radio interference and the 120 hz pattern will be present in the Audio interference.

Thus we come to realize an important point of the pressure wave versus the EM potential. Either side of the EM polarity has a pressure wave that does not care what the EM polarity is. Thus if we extract only the vibration pressure and rout it back to the source side, it can be used to boost the signal in phase or out of phase by 180 degrees with no loss injected from EM polarity.

In this system we only have to match the output pressure wave to the input side pressure wave, and not worry about the EM polarity, so at 120 hz resonance a vibration feedback system can work on a 60 hz AC powering wave and produce positive effects.

The back EMF can cancel itself out, but the pressure waves will always add. This is power that the normal EM tech does not realize is real.

Dave L

The Passing

Houdini desired to prove the after life, and vowed to reach across to the living after his death.
There was no indication that he was successful in this effort, even though some would attempt to set this up from the living side each year.

When I pass on, will the resonant rods and pipes I leave behind keep vibrating, will they stay active?

I can point to one example. The RA fractal was recorded before I was born and I rediscovered it personally, as have many others. 150 mm to around 6 inches.
If constructed with a diamagnetic element will self power up. Copper pipe is the standard construction for that one.

What of all the ones I found and recorded? The GL, the quartz crystal set, the earth grid, the Isotope formulas, the gravity fractal,etc. ???
What of the one of Lyle Lathem, the 44.5 foot power fractal, the "head banger"?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we may note the difference between magic, which is very personal and secretive, and technology which can be quantified and measured.

Technology can be shared, compared, and repeated consistently by most anyone educated and experienced in it.

At what point does the "incarnation cycle" become a technology?
Can it really be measured by ones whith abillity to see more of it then the physical level?

Will this, at some point, become the norm? "Self evident."

Dave L

Group: Guest
What is your opinion about method azozeo ( crystals with high vibration about 150 Mhz or higher ) developed by Robert Simmons ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 04:25:10