PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:28:45
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: E-CAT  (Read 4182 times)

Buy me some coffee

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Professor

Patent granted at last:
https://animpossibleinvention.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/us9115913b1.pdf

For those too lazy to read the patent:

1) No nuclear reactions are mentioned in it.
2) The fuel mixture is activated by a resistive heater - EM stimulation by the heater elements is not mentioned (but not ruled out).
3) The fuel mixture consists of:
    a) 50% Nickel powder with grain size 1nm to 100μm
    b) 20% Elemental Lithium powder
    c) 30% Lithium Aluminum Hydride (LAH)

Note: The Nickel powder is pretreated by rapidly heating it, which superheats any moisture contained in it. The exploding water vapor/steam attacks surfaces of these grains, increasing their porosity and fragmenting them.
Palladium and Platinum powders can also be used in lieu of the Nickel powder.

Inconsistencies:  The patent mentions Lithium powder, but Lithium cannot occur in a powder form in air.  Lithium is soft like butter and does not powderize.  Finely divided elemental Lithium rapidly decomposes in air to Lithium oxide, nitride and hydroxide and can spontaneously burst into flame

Group: Ambassador

Spontaneous heat/flame ?

I like it !!!

Thanks for taking the time to post this and for the comments !

I wonder what Mr.Parkhomov is cooking in his kitchen these days ??

Chet

Yes, lithium and LiAlH are very reactive and strong reducers.  They are hard to buy on the white market because they are used to aid in reduction of ephedrine to methamphetamine.

Of course Lithium coated tape can always be obtained this way.

8 hours remains until Andrea Rossi show his E-Cat SKLed and E-Cat SKLep:

https://e-catworld.com/2021/12/08/dec-9th-ecat-presentation-thread/

9:00 am Miami time (US Eastern Time) is 15:00 Central European Time.

Best Wishes, Hermes

Group: Ambassador

The link isn’t going through here either ?
Thanks for posting hermes.

I suppose it will show up one way or another?

Chet

I'm interested in this topic - thank you Hermes and Chet...   When I try to use the link, I get this error (agreeing with Chet):

Group: Tinkerer

The Home Page is still active.

The link works from the Home Page by just clicking on the topic listing.

It appears that the link has been changed slightly.

Quote from: 9th Ecat Presentation Thread
Dec 9th Ecat Presentation Thread

Posted on December 8, 2021 • 124 Comments

I have decided to post this new thread.

I have just one piece of news so far regarding tomorrow’s presentation, which is that the official presentation video will be posted on this new YouTube Channel for Leonardo Corporation:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-q3RyFx45IpxaIL-2xb_0A

There is no content there at this point, but the video will go live on this channel at 9:00 am Miami time (US Eastern Time)

As I get more information I will update this post.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

The presentation is interesting - more information is available to the searcher:

How is this not a scam? 100x more power output than input and you need to hook it up to a power source, really? They couldn't add a simple capacitor or battery to make it self start???

The thing about the E-CAT (Energy-CATalyst) is that the reactive mixture is heated with biphasic electricity.  Each end electrode is wired to its own breaker.  Normally, this kind of juice produces heat, and that's more efficient than a single waveform from the grid.  However, other, more exotic effects can also occur in the presence of this energy, when additional elements are added to the situation.  This can include a string of varying, pulse forming potentials, or even nonlocal connection pathways leading to reaction centers.

Experimenting with this power source requires using the manufactured Nickle isotope which does not occur in nature.  But I consider stimulated nuclear reactions to be a legitimate field.  Particularly so with high potential, high frequency energy - 180 kHz at 4 to15 kV.

And I don't see any reason to limit the output to heat.  A nuclear reaction will put off a magnetic wave, if it can.  That is to say if it's surrounded by a resonant tank circuit's coil.  (Resonance relative to the Mev value).  Without a receiver, the magnetic pulse will not occur, and the reaction will instead spit out a kinetic particle, and THEN all you'll get is heat.

broli
How is this not a scam? 100x more power output than input and you need to hook it up to a power source, really? They couldn't add a simple capacitor or battery to make it self start???

It may be related to liability and I had similar thoughts. Do I close the loop and risk a component failure causing a runaway condition or do I take the easier path with greater safety?. Understand, I have seen working devices and even with a controlled power supply in certain instances I understood I was pressing my luck. There are simply too many unknowns at this point in time and we need to take some basic precautions.

Think about it...

If some of these effects can produce transmutation then why couldn't it have similar effects in our body?. I'm not saying be paranoid but more so a little common sense goes a long way. It's all well enough when nothing happens but when it does that's a completely different ball game. So it's important to understand the perspective of the inventor trying to accomplish something with some kind of safety measures.

With respect to liability I thought the meme below was pretty cool...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Doing some more research on the Ecat and it looks like the real deal...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJz0T7lCWRg
Summary of Andrea Rossi's E cat The Mother Of All Black Swan Events

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9HgXhyK9ME
LENR 101 Part 2 – The Rossi Effect

https://patents.google.com/patent/US9115913B1/en

In my research of the Ecat what I found most interesting was the sheer magnitude of false information. There are countless fake websites pretending to be "skeptics" but are misinformed or little more than paid shills in my opinion. 

This follows a similar pattern, in fact there are countless credible experts/scientists who verified the technology. Apparently they also have several installations in operation leased to customers. Which is a brilliant model, no money down and the customer pays only for the energy output. This ensures the protection of there intellectual property from the real scammers. In effect there are magnitudes more people trying to hinder these technologies than there are promoting them.

I could use a good space heater as it hit -35C last week... time to start building.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:28:45