PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 04:29:16
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Engines ran on water in carb - current added spark, 2005-2008 Georgia  (Read 1347 times)

Tap water to old car carburetors with accessory 6-7 amps current passes through spark plug along with high ignition volts.  Small Hydrogen generated at spark plug gap acts upon water , so as vapor pressure is ALSO  available to run engines. 0-34 degrees late timing ATDC required.  Car driven 3000 miles, about 18 miles per gallon water, at lower power level, and lower RPM.  (Engines must have EGR applied and adjustable. (Nitrogen impressed in moisture from compression aids engine efficiency) Data was gleaned from web site/ message board before it shut down in Dec 2019.  Battery and 24v DC power supply converter needs diode bank to protect battery and power source converter from ignition high volts, along with fuses. (2) 2 Millihenery inductors inside vintage traffic lights controller vacuumed relay, per car engine cylinder, and diodes ,were the secret on the cars. ! Some S1R9A9M9 information is on internet, and related You tube videos. I studied, and figured out most of it from the old messages forum, and slow motion frames. . The replacement magnetic coils assembly in the hanging plastic container on his Briggs 18HP mower engine was a hand wound 13T over 3/16" steel screw 4 1/4" long,+ 7T , with 7T wound 90 degrees on 5T, with magnetic field over the high volts cable to slow the spark , so as more milliseconds time for water + current at plug.  3 terminal  triple coils. for 6-7 amps. Side line constant on DC with resistor, and other line 6 amps through spark plug with current limiting resistor, when plug fires. The return line must come from thin copper washer below plug and back to converter secondary. The higher input volts are neccessary due to voltage drop loss from series diodes. Second diodes group blocks the 10KV from ground positive from bypassing spark plug. My Attempt at bench assembly of Briggs engine near completion. Have you read or heard about this topic?? His Engines would start , but need carburetor  main jet drilled larger for more water flow, for off idle/power mode of engine. Nathren's lawn mower engine was also self sustaining , running on the dual alternators 10A output current and water drawn in, after battery disconnected from starter and engine.( Current Flow was the Peak higher current as seen on garage oscilloscope.) Check You tube videos ..#1 and #2...S1R9A9M9
« Last Edit: 2022-06-08, 01:49:34 by russwr »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

Thanks Grumps:
    A great piece of work by Panacea! What ever happened to him. Miss his activity on the net. Would really like to see him come on board and join in here again.
thay

Group: Experimentalist

Thanks Grumps:
    A great piece of work by Panacea! What ever happened to him. Miss his activity on the net. Would really like to see him come on board and join in here again.
thay

That would be Ashtweth Palise, not sure that he is still active in this field?

Ron

Group: Ambassador

Been a longtime since I spoke with Ash
I believe he was working on some sort of detector?

Earthquake or ?

Will have to see if I can contact him !

Ron
Good to see you around!

Respectfully
Chet K

Been a longtime since I spoke with Ash
I believe he was working on some sort of detector?

Earthquake or ?

Will have to see if I can contact him !

Ron
Good to see you around!

Respectfully
Chet K

Yep, he is mostly into cancer cures these days but he did send me this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TqXDVmQ7hE

Ron

Group: Tinkerer

Ron
Is he still in Queensland? Tell him I said hi Ron.

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.

Ron

I have always had tremendous respect for Ash.  So I am really confused as to why he would give you a link to such an obvious fake video.  Anyone with just the basic understanding of electricity knows that the current coming from the battery has to equal the current returning to the battery.  DUH!  And of course the currents will cancel when using a clamp on meter around both wires at the same time.  And what is that huge box below the table that has wires coming from his supposed controller?  Sorry guys but that is a total scam video.  I am surprised no one else on this forum has pointed out the problems with this video.

Respectfully,
Carroll

---------------------------
Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

I have always had tremendous respect for Ash.  So I am really confused as to why he would give you a link to such an obvious fake video.  Anyone with just the basic understanding of electricity knows that the current coming from the battery has to equal the current returning to the battery.  DUH!  And of course the currents will cancel when using a clamp on meter around both wires at the same time.  And what is that huge box below the table that has wires coming from his supposed controller?  Sorry guys but that is a total scam video.  I am surprised no one else on this forum has pointed out the problems with this video.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Yes, all to true, I posted that link (tongue in cheek) as that was a part of his PDF he sent but he never explained that Panacea never did a test. The PDF only lays out the requirements for a test. The last sentence being: "Any fail safe idea is needed to be planned before the visit so we can film get the test and proceed." see attachment, the file was an .odt which i thought not everyone could open Does not show on 'allowed files' However here is one chart from the file.

Ron

Tap water to old car carburetors with accessory 6-7 amps current passes through spark plug along with high ignition volts.  Small Hydrogen generated at spark plug gap acts upon water , so as vapor pressure is ALSO  available to run engines. 0-34 degrees late timing ATDC required.  Car driven 3000 miles, about 18 miles per gallon water, at lower power level, and lower RPM.  (Engines must have EGR applied and adjustable. (Nitrogen impressed in moisture from compression aids engine efficiency) Data was gleaned from web site/ message board before it shut down in Dec 2019.  Battery and 24v DC power supply converter needs diode bank to protect battery and power source converter from ignition high volts, along with fuses. (2) 2 Millihenery inductors inside vintage traffic lights controller vacuumed relay, per car engine cylinder, and diodes ,were the secret on the cars. ! Some S1R9A9M9 information is on internet, and related You tube videos. I studied, and figured out most of it from the old messages forum, and slow motion frames. . The replacement magnetic coils assembly in the hanging plastic container on his Briggs 18HP mower engine was a hand wound 13T over 3/16" steel screw 4 1/4" long,+ 7T , with 7T wound 90 degrees on 5T, with magnetic field over the high volts cable to slow the spark , so as more milliseconds time for water + current at plug.  3 terminal  triple coils. for 6-7 amps. Side line constant on DC with resistor, and other line 6 amps through spark plug with current limiting resistor, when plug fires. The return line must come from thin copper washer below plug and back to converter secondary. The higher input volts are neccessary due to voltage drop loss from series diodes. Second diodes group blocks the 10KV from ground positive from bypassing spark plug. My Attempt at bench assembly of Briggs engine near completion. Have you read or heard about this topic?? His Engines would start , but need carburetor  main jet drilled larger for more water flow, for off idle/power mode of engine. Nathren's lawn mower engine was also self sustaining , running on the dual alternators 10A output current and water drawn in, after battery disconnected from starter and engine.( Current Flow was the Peak higher current as seen on garage oscilloscope.) Check You tube videos ..#1 and #2...S1R9A9M9

This looks like a good topic.  Stretching the ignition spark duration would seem like a good idea.  I saw a patent with a long coil in series with the spark plugs, and about 2/3 of the way, he made a small U in the 30 gague wire.  Then he wrapped the coil backwards for about 20% of the length.  Then another U and he finished the coil.  Scope shots in the patent show a 25% increase in spark duration, which was presented as significant.  With the present system, 7 turns of #2 wire would be easier.  That's if a magnetic field really does slow a spark down.

Another approach would be to use a string of capacitors with tapering values.  When the string is pulsed for one TC, the capacitor with the smallest value will have the highest potential, and so on.  The caps are then switched into the spark plug sequentially, starting with the lowest voltage on the largest cap.

I want to hook my spark plug to some out phased MOTs, with a spark gap electrode in the top of the Piston.  Then I can have ignition all the way down.  One guy was pumping 40% of the engine's output back into the ignition, electrically.

The Bergstresser spark firing time delay coil , 1976 Patent 3939814, .8 ohm, 178uh inductance, can be built from the instructions in U.S. Patent on section of pvc pipe and 2 end caps with magnet wire, electrical tape and plastic tie wraps. My unit was built, but not tested awhile back in time.

Speculation On Nathren's Grand Deception ! --  His Briggs Engine Did Run On Water during demonstrated two 2008 Youtube videos!  During research for my electrical conversion project to duplicate Nathren's electrical circuit, at stage 5 of 6, this current level has to do with what's called "waste spark". We need to protect our battery from the high voltage. That wasn't done during 2008, and him and his son were in danger of battery acid expulsion. The engine timing fires spark plug WITH conductive solution at plug tips. During waste spark firing, there is no fluid, only dry plug gap. This forms way higher voltage that can reflect back to battery. I was going to use power supply with diode bank for plug firing at protection level of 15KV. The Electromagnet was to be on all the time to ground, according to Nathren. EXACTLY AFTER the 2 videos came out, he answered questions truthfully.on the web forum and the comments section of Youtube videos for VERY SHORT PERIOD ONLY. Soon after, all answers were wrong, and his circuit comments would not operate any engine on water. Not only that, the rest of the needed parts were not told about that were in the plastic tub on side of the Briggs 18HP engine. Several non-knowledgeable people were hurt trying to duplicate system, so at that point,he got in trouble,  he gave no more truthful data, and made false answers, even to me. . This is what has impeded interested parties who were also wanting to get into the conversion.

He said the engine was purchased new for a demonstration. Close up pictures show dusty, worn paint, used engine. He then said mower engine came from a used riding mower. It was requested for the part number of engine, so as specifications would be known AND about the alternator. Specs were not given. He said that engine had no alternator.  It is well known that all riding lawn mowers have an alternator, and during the 2 earlier videos, the engine 10 amps current had to come from the alternator for the power used, after the battery was completely disconnected..That particular engine had "dual" 1/2 alternators, so that with bridge rectifier mounted, 10 amps could be realized. I have the same type used engine with same alternator..

The earlier 2005-2008 conversions done on 4cyl, 6cyl, 8 cyl cars, and 4 cyl tractor engines all used the 400Watt inverter and dual coils relay per cylinder. The ONLY ground for system was through the spark plug to NEGATIVE ground. There was no separate electromagnet to separate ground on these previous engines.  With POSITIVE high volts to negative ground, the plugs would always fire. But never with positive ground , negative high volts., with same time other connections to ground causing plug BYPASS.  The ignitions were changed to positive high volts. On the Briggs engine, he said the electromagnet had to be on all the time to separate ground. With negative NORMAL  high volts, the single spark plug would never fire.The very EARLY comment said the power current wire was connected to high volts and spark plug top, so as 10 amps would flow through spark plug. The later stories and his other videos DID NOT HAVE THAT!  We now know that POWER current HAS TO FLOW THROUGH SPARK PLUG!, not as an induction mode type.as he later said. His later statements were to get people away from a working engine by keeping power current away from plug and through a separate resistance load to ground. The Nathren deception continued with the message board and videos messages section.

It is now believed that separate electromagnet is not necessary on Briggs engine, since all previous engines DID NOT HAVE ANY!  Previous engines conversions did not have the S1R9A9M9 triple coils assembly with electromagnet AT THAT TIME period! The necessary magnetic field of the coils is only when plug fires to ground!

There are 2 solutions to the waste spark problem. (1) No separate electromagnet used, with its problem of high voltage danger to battery. (2) Use of electronic circuit counter IC circuit for fire+ not fire, to eliminate point where plug is dry, and greatly increases voltage hazard. A Separate diodes bank to protect separate battery circuit loses 10.5 volts from 12 volts.  Just Integrating the  power supply output and battery output same time through same diode bank protection - still loses 10 volts from battery. Note- the strength of magnetic field from an electromagnet only has to do with number of wire turns, size of coil and the amps current involved. Nothing about voltage in main formula. - But the wattage is lost.

Therefore : -  Power supply of 6 amps flow and separate 4.5 amps electromagnet  flow from the battery is reduced down to just 6 amps forward flow through spark plug from power supply only! Nathren and his son, and 2 technicians in their shop  used 6-7 amps through all the cars engines spark plugs. 10 amps is not necessary as used on the same type 4 cycle mower engine of 2008.  You can still see the 2008 S1R9A9M9 Youtube videos of his engine running on hydrogen gas from spark plug electrolysis and water vapor pressure contributing to piston compression.
« Last Edit: 2024-03-12, 17:21:05 by russwr »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 04:29:16