PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 12:07:51
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39
Author Topic: Itsu's workbench / placeholder.  (Read 107740 times)

Group: Professor

Ok guys, i wrap this one up and move on to other projects.
Pls wait for me to become available on the iron tickling project, as I am doing some vacationing now.
Meanwhile experimenting with the SPDT RF switch would be a good prelude to it.

...and if you do not want to risk your SA with the RF switch and the nanopulser, then this cheap option works, too.

Group: Moderator

verpies,

happy vacationing, enjoy.

Will be looking at the SPDT RF switch, it will need some good isolation to handle the nanopulsing.

I have a Nesdr smart receiver which receives from 24Mhz to 1700Mhz too.
https://www.antratek.com/nooelec-nesdr-smart

Perhaps its usable.

Itsu

Group: Professor

I have a Nesdr smart receiver which receives from 24Mhz to 1700Mhz too.
https://www.antratek.com/nooelec-nesdr-smart

Perhaps its usable.
Yes, it's usable. I mentioned the Airspy because I have it and I wrote some custom code for it. It is 4x more expensive but it has better sensitivity, more bandwidth and resolution (20MS/s @10ENOB vs. 3MS/s @7ENOB) and less spurs.

Buy me some coffee
  " Post by Itsu on OUR :  concerning the charging of a battery using the HV of the big coil, it went nowhere, so i removed the 3 satellite coils surrounding the big coil.

Now some more HV is available to charge the battery as the charge current went up from 2.2mA to now 6.53mA.
The voltage went up in a few hours from 12.83V to now 12.87V.

Hopefully this extra power is enough to start "conditioning" the battery.

By the way, the input to the big coil / gate driver is now 12.59V @ 12mA (was 7mA with the 3 satellite coils).

Itsu
Running overnight, the charge battery is now at 12.92V (@ 6.48mA) and the primary battery at 12.56V (@ 12mA).

Itsu "

So let me see:  In put battery went from 12.59 volts to  12.56 volts a loss of -0.03 volts.

The charging battery went up from 12.83 volts to 12.92 volts a gain of               + 0.09 volts

You also detected that the battery did not increase in temperature.  That means it was charged by cold electricity as a battery should increase it's heat signature when charged.

So we have an overall gain of +.06 volts.

These are your figures according to your highly scientific test.

Obviously the batteries need rotating for at least a month to ensure the results are accurate..  But it's a good start....

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Tinkerer

Unfortunately, for Free Energy Builders, Tinkerers and Experimenters,
the Voltage at the terminals of a Lead-Acid Battery is a very
unreliable indicator of anything. :(

A more accurate and reliable indicator of Energy Flow must be
utilized in order to discover what is truly happening.  C.C

Many have been and continue to be deceived by Voltage
Measurements with the Lead-Acid Battery. :o

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

" Post by Itsu on OUR :  concerning the charging of a battery using the HV of the big coil, it went nowhere, so i removed the 3 satellite coils surrounding the big coil.

Now some more HV is available to charge the battery as the charge current went up from 2.2mA to now 6.53mA.
The voltage went up in a few hours from 12.83V to now 12.87V.

Hopefully this extra power is enough to start "conditioning" the battery.

By the way, the input to the big coil / gate driver is now 12.59V @ 12mA (was 7mA with the 3 satellite coils).

Itsu
Running overnight, the charge battery is now at 12.92V (@ 6.48mA) and the primary battery at 12.56V (@ 12mA).

Itsu "

So let me see:  In put battery went from 12.59 volts to  12.56 volts a loss of -0.03 volts.

The charging battery went up from 12.83 volts to 12.92 volts a gain of               + 0.09 volts

You also detected that the battery did not increase in temperature.  That means it was charged by cold electricity as a battery should increase it's heat signature when charged.

So we have an overall gain of +.06 volts.

These are your figures according to your highly scientific test.

Obviously the batteries need rotating for at least a month to ensure the results are accurate..  But it's a good start....

Come on Aking.21, there is no "highly scientific test" done here, just straighforward measurements like
anybody could and should do before claiming anything.

After some hours settling of the batteries, the input battery went up to 12.57V and the charge
battery went down to 12.85V as that is what batteries do.

So -0.02V and +0.02V while the input battery also was powering 3 leds for most of the time.
Charging a battery with a few mA won't cause it to increase in temperature.

You are buying time, but time is up, this replication from me is closed.

You are free to open a thread here or use your thread at OU to publish your "highly scientific tests"
and shock the world.

Regards Itsu

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Aking,

Those small changes in voltage mean NOTHING!  You seem to know almost nothing about battery chemistry.  Voltage level of a battery is a very rough approximation of what is going on with the battery.  A few degrees of change in the room temperature can make a difference in the battery voltage.  And conversely a minute charge current of only a few milliamps will not raise the temperature of a battery.  The only accurate way to gauge what is going on within a battery is to use a battery analyzer which measures the capacity of the battery and the internal resistance of the battery and gives a much more accurate reading of the charge level of the battery than just a voltage reading.

It is statements like yours and others from Rick that make those of us with real electronics experience just shake our heads.  I am not meaning to put you down but you really need to take the time to properly learn about electronics and in this case battery chemistry if you want to be taken seriously.  I don't at this point see any hope for Rick but I am hoping that with enough time you will wake up to the real world so that you can seriously study and work toward OU if it is possible.  I believe it is, but have yet to find it.  Unfortunately I have seen enough of Rick's word salad to know he is not leading you in the right direction.  I at one time was also led down the garden path by Rick's mentor John Bedini and his cohort Erron.  My own research and study and years of experience helped my to see they were leading me in the wrong direction.

I see itsu answered while I was typing this so some of what I have posted is also covered by him.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Buy me some coffee
Aking,

Those small changes in voltage mean NOTHING!  You seem to know almost nothing about battery chemistry.  Voltage level of a battery is a very rough approximation of what is going on with the battery.  A few degrees of change in the room temperature can make a difference in the battery voltage.  And conversely a minute charge current of only a few milliamps will not raise the temperature of a battery.  The only accurate way to gauge what is going on within a battery is to use a battery analyzer which measures the capacity of the battery and the internal resistance of the battery and gives a much more accurate reading of the charge level of the battery than just a voltage reading.

It is statements like yours and others from Rick that make those of us with real electronics experience just shake our heads.  I am not meaning to put you down but you really need to take the time to properly learn about electronics and in this case battery chemistry if you want to be taken seriously.  I don't at this point see any hope for Rick but I am hoping that with enough time you will wake up to the real world so that you can seriously study and work toward OU if it is possible.  I believe it is, but have yet to find it.  Unfortunately I have seen enough of Rick's word salad to know he is not leading you in the right direction.  I at one time was also led down the garden path by Rick's mentor John Bedini and his cohort Erron.  My own research and study and years of experience helped my to see they were leading me in the wrong direction.

I see itsu answered while I was typing this so some of what I have posted is also covered by him.

Respectfully,
Carroll
The whole test was about batteries anyway.  So why bother to encourage Itsu to  do it if you think it was meaningless.  I was merely looking for a way to extract some power out of reactive power. If the charging battery had gone down in voltage and also heated up relative to room temperature then that would have been the expected result. It did the opposite. So ban me if you want as Tinman wants.  I might look in from time to time. Carry on mocking me.  It seems to be good sport here.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: A.King.21
So ban me if you want...

What have you done which would merit a ban? ???

You've essentially presented a hypothesis supplemented
by preliminary observation and some measurement. :-\

Will this hypothesis develop into a theory? :P

We should all be aware of the Scientific Method and all that
it entails in order to assure that "claims" are not made
prematurely or erroneously. 8)

It is essential that all relevant "details" be adequately
examined.  That you are being questioned by fellow colleagues
indicates that attention needs to be directed towards
several significant details.  Objectively. C.C

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Nobody gets banned on this thread without me knowing it as it is my thread and i am not intending to ban anyone.

I will give anybody a few hours from now to say what they want to say and then i will kindly ask all to stop arguing about my replication of Aking.21 his setup in this thread.

Feel free to look in from time to time and/or comment on the next project which is a continuation of an earlier started project to provoke an iron powder toroid to go into NMR by firing a nano-pulse at it.

Itsu

Group: Guest
... my replication of Aking.21 his setup in this thread.

Itsu

Hi Itsu. What was your conclusion for your replication attempt?

P.S. Regarding charging and discharging batteries and monitoring the battery terminal voltage,
I posted the following video demo about a week ago showing that a battery's terminal voltage
under a relatively light load can stay very stable for as much as even an hour.  The battery
is powering both a small circuit and the LED light for the entire one hour duration, and the
battery's terminal voltage stays very stable at 12.791V, +/- 2mV, for the entire hour it is powering
the load. The LED is consuming roughly about 0.4W to 0.45W. I didn't measure it exactly because
it wasn't too important to the point I was trying to make, which is a battery can appear to be not discharging
while powering a load if you only run a test for say about an hour or less. It depends on the actual load in
comparison to the battery Amp-hour capacity, of course, regarding how long you need to let any test
run to be considered a reasonable test duration.

Self-Looped Circuit - Is this Over Unity?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1ZS_2wYR8
The demo runs for an entire hour, but you can jump through the video to view
the battery voltage at roughly 5 or 10 minute or whatever intervals to see that the battery terminal voltage
remained very stable for the entire hour. There were no tricks involved. The load current was just quite small
relative to the battery's 5 Ah rating.

All the best...

« Last Edit: 2019-08-14, 00:05:19 by void »

Nobody gets banned on this thread without me knowing it as it is my thread and i am not intending to ban anyone.

I will give anybody a few hours from now to say what they want to say and then i will kindly ask all to stop arguing about my replication of Aking.21 his setup in this thread.

Feel free to look in from time to time and/or comment on the next project which is a continuation of an earlier started project to provoke an iron powder toroid to go into NMR by firing a nano-pulse at it.

Itsu

Good day Itsu

Have you investigated the FMR frequency of said iron powder toroid that you will use in the NMR experiment?
I will see if I can find the information I have on FMR testing.......and post it here.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Hi Itsu. What was your conclusion for your replication attempt?

P.S. Regarding charging and discharging batteries and monitoring the battery terminal voltage,
I posted the following video demo about a week ago showing that a battery's terminal voltage
under a relatively light load can stay very stable for as much as even an hour.  The battery
is powering both a small circuit and the LED light for the entire one hour duration, and the
battery's terminal voltage stays very stable at 12.791V, +/- 2mV, for the entire hour it is powering
the load. The LED is consuming roughly about 0.4W to 0.45W. I didn't measure it exactly because
it wasn't too important to the point I was trying to make, which is a battery can appear to be not discharging
while powering a load if you only run a test for say about an hour or less. It depends on the actual load in
comparison to the battery Amp-hour capacity, of course, regarding how long you need to let any test
run to be considered a reasonable test duration.

Self-Looped Circuit - Is this Over Unity?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1ZS_2wYR8
The demo runs for an entire hour, but you can jump through the video to view
the battery voltage at roughly 5 or 10 minute or whatever intervals to see that the battery terminal voltage
remained very stable for the entire hour. There were no tricks involved. The load current was just quite small
relative to the battery's 5 Ah rating.

All the best...

Void,

nice to see you here.

My conclusion of my replication attempt of Aking.21 claims can be seen here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3691.msg77354#msg77354

Concerning charging / discharging batteries and your loop test, i think anyone working
with batteries for a while will notice this behaviour and should be aware if it.

Your video is a nice example of this behaviour and allthough i did not watch it all, it surely was
more interesting then some of RF his video's.

Itsu

Ok, i will ask everyone to stop arguing about my Aking.21 replication.

Feel free to discuss it further in an other thread you think is related to the subject.

Thanks,   Itsu 

Good day Itsu

Have you investigated the FMR frequency of said iron powder toroid that you will use in the NMR experiment?
I will see if I can find the information I have on FMR testing.......and post it here.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Lost_bro,

no i have not investigated the FMR (FerroMagnetic Resonance:    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferromagnetic_resonance) of my toroids.

Sounds interesting though, so yes,  please look up any usefull info on it.

Thanks,   Itsu

Yes, it's usable. I mentioned the Airspy because I have it and I wrote some custom code for it. It is 4x more expensive but it has better sensitivity, more bandwidth and resolution (20MS/s @10ENOB vs. 3MS/s @7ENOB) and less spurs.

I ordered one anyway as it seems very usefull for other tests too.

How about the SPDT  RF switch, is something like this usefull:  https://tinyurl.com/y45gmbla

Itsu

Hi Itsu,

You can also consider the UK product SDRPlay (RSP1A).
1Khz -> 2GHz / 14bits at such a price is really interesting. I have the first version, which works very well.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Void,
nice to see you here.
My conclusion of my replication attempt of Aking.21 claims can be seen here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3691.msg77354#msg77354

Concerning charging / discharging batteries and your loop test, i think anyone working
with batteries for a while will notice this behaviour and should be aware if it.

Your video is a nice example of this behaviour and allthough i did not watch it all, it surely was
more interesting then some of RF his video's.
Itsu

Hi Itsu,

Ok, thanks. I will try to watch your video tonight when I can get some time.
I thought maybe you could summarize in a few sentences about whether you
found anything in your tests which you think is interesting or potentially unusual,
but I guess you may have already done so.

The video I made doesn't need to be watched right through. A viewer can just skip
forward through the video at intervals to see that the voltage on the battery terminals
under a load of about 0.4W approx. stayed within a couple of millivolts for the entire hour.
A person might think people who have experimented with batteries would be aware of such an effect,
but Mr. RF in the other forum who claims to have much expertise with batteries commented regarding
my video:
"Maybe he has a power supply attached? Maybe there is a lithium battery under the black box? Who knows?"
Stefan also commented on one of RF's videos where a setup RF was showing was under a similar kind of light load
that Stefan thought the battery voltage staying fairly steady for the relatively short time the demo was running was quite significant.
These are people who have been at this a long time and they did not know about this effect. :D
This is the reason I made the video. I think many people assume that a battery's terminal voltage under load, no matter the
load current compared to the battery Amp-hour rating, will always steadily fall while under load, but that is
not necessarily the case at all, which is why I made that video demonstration.

All the best...

Hi Itsu,

You can also consider the UK product SDRPlay (RSP1A).
1Khz -> 2GHz / 14bits at such a price is really interesting. I have the first version, which works very well.

That frequency range is impressive indeed.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Itsu

Hi Itsu,

Ok, thanks. I will try to watch your video tonight when I can get some time.
I thought maybe you could summarize in a few sentences about whether you
found anything in your tests which you think is interesting or potentially unusual,
but I guess you may have already done so.

The video I made doesn't need to be watched right through. A viewer can just skip
forward through the video at intervals to see that the voltage on the battery terminals
under a load of about 0.4W approx. stayed within a couple of millivolts for the entire hour.
A person might think people who have experimented with batteries would be aware of such an effect,
but Mr. RF in the other forum who claims to have much expertise with batteries commented regarding
my video:
"Maybe he has a power supply attached? Maybe there is a lithium battery under the black box? Who knows?"
Stefan also commented on one of RF's videos where a setup RF was showing was under a similar kind of light load
that Stefan thought the battery voltage staying fairly steady for the relatively short time the demo was running was quite significant.
These are people who have been at this a long time and they did not know about this effect. :D
This is the reason I made the video. I think many people assume that a battery's terminal voltage under load, no matter the
load current compared to the battery Amp-hour rating, will always steadily fall while under load, but that is
not necessarily the case at all, which is why I made that video demonstration.

All the best...

Void,

there is no video, just a link to a post of mine one page back.

Itsu

Void,
there is no video, just a link to a post of mine one page back.
Itsu

Woops. :) Ah OK. Thanks Itsu.
I have just read your previous comment. I am not surprised by your conclusions.
Thanks for doing all that testing! You are very thorough.

All the best...

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Itsu,

While reading about your next project I was reminded of a paper I thought I had about getting energy from iron.   I am not sure if this is the same thing you are talking about or not.  But I found the paper and have attached it here.  I apologize if it is not in line with what you are interested in.  But thought you might want to take a look.  I had at one time thought I would pursue this project but apparently life got in the way and I forgot about until seeing your posts.

Take care,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Hi Itsu,

While reading about your next project I was reminded of a paper I thought I had about getting energy from iron.   I am not sure if this is the same thing you are talking about or not.  But I found the paper and have attached it here.  I apologize if it is not in line with what you are interested in.  But thought you might want to take a look.  I had at one time thought I would pursue this project but apparently life got in the way and I forgot about until seeing your posts.

Take care,
Carroll

Hi Carroll,

thanks for the tip, it looks similar as in that it involves iron but the difference seems to me that in your pdf the iron is being transmuted into manganese and back using high voltage and low frequency, while the process we try to use is Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) of the iron which seems to occure at 45.5MHz.

But if our way fails, we always can give your pdf method a try  O0

Itsu

Lost_bro,

no i have not investigated the FMR (FerroMagnetic Resonance:    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferromagnetic_resonance) of my toroids.

Sounds interesting though, so yes,  please look up any usefull info on it.

Thanks,   Itsu

Good day Itsu

I was looking thru some info. pertaining to F.M.R. and found that the Ferromagnetic moment precession frequency is on the order of GHzs, which is much higher than your Fe N.M.R. freq.  My S.A. has a top range of only 2GHz, so that makes it difficult. That being said,  magnetocrystalline anisotrophy also influences the Ferromagnetic Resonance Frequency.  I remember from a number of years ago, Akula was credited for having 'Heat treated' his ferrites used in his devices prior to usage.  Heat treatment is known to alter the characteristics of ferrite/magnets (curie point).  "Magnetic anisotropy strongly affects the shape of hysteresis loops and controls the ... Magnetocrystalline anisotropy is an intrinsic property of a ferrimagnet..."  Don't know if heat treatment would actually lower the Ferromagnetic moment precession frequency or not, but this information reinforces the old Akula stories with a possible M.O. for his devices.
Link for Akula video (testing for sub-harmonics of F.M.R. frequency) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyo0EIH6mo8
He says the principle F.M.R. freq is approx 340GHz and he says that a 'useable' sub-harmonic is approx. 18MHz.
Use the CC translator as the vid is Russian.

Sorry for cluttering up your thread........ ;)

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2019-08-15, 04:07:19 by lost_bro »

Thanks lost,

i remember that video, and also that i did a replication of it, but apparently i made no video of it.

Don't know the outcome, probably "not good" or "not enough info" as is usually the case with Russian video's.

Perhaps after watching the whole video it will bring back more details.

Itsu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 12:07:51