PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 09:23:50
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223423 times)

Group: Professor

Does my memory fail me again, or didn't the old geiger counter tests on the yoke devices show that this type of ferrite on the yoke cores does make the geiger counters sing. Which didn't mean too much? As HV "radiation" also makes them sing.
Yes, HV makes Geiger counters "sing" even when ferrite is absent.
Wesley did not detect any ionizing radiation when the old Russian ferrite was unpowered.

Group: Guest
   Ok, Yes.  Any type of HV will make those Geiger counters sound like crazy. So, no need to take off running, when you turn the Kacher on and the counter goes nuts. The fact that they stop sounding when the power is disconnected also means that the device does not self run, without a power source. Wesley and friends never did show any type of self running. And no OU that could be replicated, as well. Wesley did sleep through the best part of it all. When Lithuania team partially (weakly) lit a 1000w bulb, or so they say, using two low voltage signal generators as the power source.
 Too bad they didn't take a picture of that, at least. As even they could not replicate that test after that, nor any one else that tried to do it.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
   Ok, Yes.  Any type of HV will make those Geiger counters sound like crazy. So, no need to take off running, when you turn the Kacher on and the counter goes nuts. The fact that they stop sounding when the power is disconnected also means that the device does not self run, without a power source. Wesley and friends never did show any type of self running. And no OU that could be replicated, as well. Wesley did sleep through the best part of it all. When Lithuania team partially (weakly) lit a 1000w bulb, or so they say, using two low voltage signal generators as the power source.
 Too bad they didn't take a picture of that, at least. As even they could not replicate that test after that, nor any one else that tried to do it.
Yes well that's understandable isn't it because you have ions floating about, but what you don't know is there or could there be a differance because you dont know the frequency or if there is a spread in the wave length
or you could just simply tune into them, we know this because early on in radio, they use to coat the cathode of the valve with a radio active isotope.

Regards Sil

PS just awatt has posted a new Ruslan device on colors thread

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Weli it might be, but show me a scope shot with standing waves with the grenade your all using you should be able to get that without the katcher in use !
 But You Can't, Well at least not yet any way, or I haven't seen any scope shots of it yet.
in reality the device still needs a grenade driver but how is the grenade realy wound, I mean realy!!

I didn't do psycology for nothing people in power Iie ! that way they stay in control.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-10-24, 16:44:10 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Re confusion here suppose we modulate the katcher at HF say 5mhz and we pulse it with a sine wave at a low frequency
say 50khz but we only do it on the positive going pulses.

Then we feed it into 2 bucking coils both wound opposite so we artificially make egg shape energy pockets like standing waves

Would that work ?

regards Sil

sorry, missed your previous scrubs. Thanks - "Over the Target!"

Hi thanks for your contribution i did read it, others could have found it interesting.

Regards Sil[/size]
« Last Edit: 2021-10-24, 16:08:07 by AlienGrey »

Please try and keep it in focus with this project, it makes it easy to find things that are relavent later on.

Many thanks

Sil

Tesla coil can be forced to resonate at your choice or there about resonance frequency. All you need to do is put caps in parallel to it, a cap of rated voltage and capacitance as calculated from your LC resonance calculator. This said cap can be put between antenna /Tesla coil to ground. When tested, you may however not get the exact frequency of resonance the way you have calculated it to be . This is because the antenna was never in the original calculations. However, you can manually do that by winding more or removing few turns from Tesla coil.

Hope this will help someone.

Regards

Maxolous

Maxolous
[/quote] Yes Earlier on in the thread Vasic pointed to a device that didn't use a Tesla coil as such
but used a tank coil to produce a magnetic field from what i could see it used  a stack of ferrite
rings wound with a tuned length around 37.5 mtrs and C to tune to resonance.

If your interested Let me know. unless you find it your self.

Regards Sil

Maxolous
 Yes Earlier on in the thread Vasic pointed to a device that didn't use a Tesla coil as such
but used a tank coil to produce a magnetic field from what i could see it used  a stack of ferrite
rings wound with a tuned length around 37.5 mtrs and C to tune to resonance.

If your interested Let me know. unless you find it your self.

Regards Sil

@Aliengrey,
No knowledge is lost, it is worth knowing. Please give me  a pointer to this.

Regards

Maxolous

Hello all,

I have been testing my Tesla coil to see that only tesla power at least a 50w bulb. I have attached video.

I tried to demonstrate the effect of Inductor and series connected cap. That when in resonance the reactances cancel out only the wire resistance is left. Consequently, acting as a short circuit. This make the setup becomes receptive and the absorbed power improves. You will see as the bulb increases in glow.

My Tesla coil was force to resonate at my choice freq. I am no more using the natural freq. Power improves. A parallel cap to Tesla was introduced.

https://youtu.be/r73bqk7UgGw

Hope it makes sense

Maxolous

Max:
   Thanks for the video.  Question, why do you say that the bulb shown is a 50w bulb? As it looks like a smaller value, to me.
   If it really is a 50w bulb, it should light fairly bright, as I can light even a 100w bulb, using my Kacher only, like you are showing your bulb lit.

Here is a old video that I made a few years ago. Although it's not the only video I have about this, you can see that I've removed the induction circuit board, for repairs, and only the kacher signal is being shown lighting the bulbs, through the rest of the induction circuits.
 You may find it interesting.
   I do have other videos showing lighting 2 50w bulbs, as well as a single 100w bulb, also, just using the kacher HV output.
   IF you're interested in seeing some of my other videos about this device, check my YouTube channel under my name, Nick Zec.
    https://youtu.be/E--AZUoNowA

Max:
   Thanks for the video.  Question, why do you say that the bulb shown is a 50w bulb? As it looks like a smaller value, to me.
   If it really is a 50w bulb, it should light fairly bright, as I can light even a 100w bulb, using my Kacher only, like you are showing your bulb lit.

Here is a old video that I made a few years ago. Although it's not the only video I have about this, you can see that I've removed the induction circuit board, for repairs, and only the kacher signal is being shown lighting the bulbs, through the rest of the induction circuits.
 You may find it interesting.
   I do have other videos showing lighting 2 50w bulbs, as well as a single 100w bulb, also, just using the kacher HV output.
   IF you're interested in seeing some of my other videos about this device, check my YouTube channel under my name, Nick Zec.
    https://youtu.be/E--AZUoNowA

Check out this after adjustment

https://youtu.be/8zYERLssEvQ

Regards
Maxolous

@NickZ,

I watched your video, quite interesting too.
That's what am trying to demonstrate that Tesla coil should have some power in it to light up bulbs.

Regards

Maxolous

Max:
   Yes, that's better. But, I'm still wondering about the wattage of the bulb that you're using. Remember that none of this is even close to being overunity.
   You should be able to show a HV streamer of up to one centimeter long. Which indicates about a 10.000v output at the antenna.
   Do you have any regular household incandescent bulbs, 25 to 100w. You'll need buy some of them. It's best not to use old bulbs for these tests.
   You'll need at least 300w worth of bulbs as the load, to test the interaction between the Kacher and the induction circuits. Otherwise you'll be fooled by the additional light when you turn the kacher on, compared to just the induction circuit, and think that you're pulling extra power from the ambient.

Max:
   Yes, that's better. But, I'm still wondering about the wattage of the bulb that you're using. Remember that none of this is even close to being overunity.
   You should be able to show a HV streamer of up to one centimeter long. Which indicates about a 10.000v output at the antenna.
   Do you have any regular household incandescent bulbs, 25 to 100w. You'll need buy some of them. It's best not to use old bulbs for these tests.
   You'll need at least 300w worth of bulbs as the load, to test the interaction between the Kacher and the induction circuits. Otherwise you'll be fooled by the additional light when you turn the kacher on, compared to just the induction circuit, and think that you're pulling extra power from the ambient.

NickZ,

My streamer is a little more than 1 cm in length.
As for now I am working on the Tesla . My orders from Ali Express had not arrived, l have ordered some caps for tuning.

As for bulbs, I will get more as recommended.

I have an old video where I lit 2 bulbs before my grenade had problem.

I had just 2 bulbs available then.

https://youtu.be/F1Aia6ItY58

Maxolous

Maxolos hi;
   haven't found that site as yet, the original no longer exists, but managed to find some of the
saved information.

see drawing and picture

Regards Sil

Thanks to you @ Aliengrey, I will study it

Regards

Maxolous

NickZ,

My streamer is a little more than 1 cm in length.
As for now I am working on the Tesla . My orders from Ali Express had not arrived, l have ordered some caps for tuning.

As for bulbs, I will get more as recommended.

I have an old video where I lit 2 bulbs before my grenade had problem.

I had just 2 bulbs available then.

https://youtu.be/F1Aia6ItY58

Maxolous

Max:  Ok, thanks for the video. 
   Seams like your kacher primary coil may be on the wrong side of the kacher secondary coil. Normally the thick primary coil is on the left hand side, or up to the middle, but not next to the grenade output coil. That metal clip that you are using there, probably should not be placed there, as it can interfere with the ferrite rod and coils, that should be located just before the antenna coil.

It's important to obtain as much output from both the Kacher as well as the Grenade circuits, first. Otherwise, they won't be able provide for enough power to run the feed back path, its output rectifier and caps, the feed back power supply (24v 10A), and the looped output back to the input to self run the device. Remember that the earth ground line of 20 to 40 meters long, and a copper grounding rod placed deep in the ground, should also be used. Welding cable is best.

I would suggest buying at least 3 100w bulbs or more for testing with. As the load, the feed back circuit, and the earth ground line, are all very important parts of this device. The special and expensive 1000 to 2000 volt WIMA  (0.47uf) capacitors are also an important component in this build.

NickZ

NickZ,

At that time which was 6-8months back that was the position for the required output. If you watched my earlier video, you would see that those metal clips were removed due to antennuation of my charges by them therefore making the Tesla output not effective. Then , I could draw a streamer of 4mm from the metal clips alone.

It is not yet ready for looping back for now, let me get everything working fine first. If it will work I should know when time comes.

Maxolous

For the bulbs, I have now up to 3 . They all 100watts. The earthling so important, that will be properly done when ready for it.

Maxolous

At the right time also my power supply will be changed to commercial 24v/10A as suggested. Now am using the one build by me around Ic; IR2153 220V to 24VDC. The power is up to 250watts. It has no PWM tology as you take power voltage goes down. So, not suitable for looping should the need arises. For any looping must need a constant output without regards to variation of input. Otherwise, there will be voltage runaway or snow ball effect.

Maxolous

Max, I think that you'll see for yourself when you get to that point, that the proper but cheap 24v 10A feed back PS, does adjust itself to different input currents and voltage levels, to a point. The PS will start to blink it's green led indicator light, when it doesn't get enough power to it, and will not blink when it does get enough, and it's somewhat flexible in range. Again, to a point. The idea is to be able to make the green led just stay on and be steady, and not blink. Then you have a chance...

NickZ

Here is an interesting experiment.

@NickZ,

Thanks for the clue, I will keep that in mind.

Maxolous

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 09:23:50