PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 15:08:16
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Dally, Akula & Ruslan Coils & Magnetics discusion circuits  (Read 11621 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Rules of Thread. ‘By using this thread you agree to The rules’.

This section is concerned with ‘Karnaukhov's’ type devices Magnetic’s

Be aware
Other unclarified links that contain an excess amount of ‘Crud or Abusive behaviour. like None technical & none related posts, Trolling, scamming and none related, or MIXES wont be tolerated and will be removed to the ‘Removed Posts’ thread and locked.

Regards Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Verpies Hi, perhaps we can discuse the magnetsics here concerning the 'Don Smith' and the Roman ‘Karnaukhov's’ type devices

Regards Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Professor

Verpies Hi, perhaps we can discuse the magnetsics here concerning the 'Don Smith' and the Roman ‘Karnaukhov's’ type devices
What do you think is the common denominator between these devices ?

probably ignorance and stupidity  ;D
« Last Edit: 2023-10-06, 08:57:40 by AlienGrey »

Here is a Ruslan Shakhov video here he shows the differance between an ordinary toroid wound device and another where the winding's have a 90 deg phase shift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8

Regarding the Smith device and Akula device all that can be said is both have an earth and both show a good few lights lit up other than that I can't comment

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-10-06, 08:59:39 by AlienGrey »

Group: Experimentalist

Here is a Ruslan Shakhov video here he shows the differance between an ordinary foroid wound device and another where the windings have a 90 deg phase shift.

Regarding the Smith device and Akula device all that can be said is both have an earth and both show a good few lights lit up other than that I can't comment

Sil

Group: Experimentalist

Here is a Ruslan Shakhov video here he shows the differance between an ordinary foroid wound device and another where the windings have a 90 deg phase shift.

Sil

To me it is obvious that in the first transformer, he is using a secondary with lots of turns that will try to supply a high voltage but low amperage to the low impedance lamp.  In the second transformer, it appears that the secondary winds are equal to the primary so much higher secondary current at low voltage to match the low impedance load.  IMO, the 90 degree cross winding plays no part in this demo!

Regards,
Pm

Do you know where that 6-turn circumferential winding is connected to in the 2nd case.?

Did you notice that in the 1st case the secondary has many more turns than in the 2nd case ?

Regarding the Smith device and Akula device all that can be said is both have an earth...
I think I have seen some of these devices functioning without earth connection.

and both show a good few lights lit up other than that I can't comment
That is the goal so it does not qualify.

RF CCWind and CWind or CCWind LC phase shift experiment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBRv2ihAk8

To me it is obvious that in the first transformer, he is using a secondary with lots of turns that will try to supply a high voltage but low amperage to the low impedance lamp.  In the second transformer, it appears that the secondary winds are equal to the primary so much higher secondary current at low voltage to match the low impedance load.  IMO, the 90 degree cross winding plays no part in this demo!

Regards,
Pm
Really, you know this to be fact because you have done the experiment or is this an assumption off the cuff ?
I suggest you set up the experiment your self and learn the pit falls of your assumption.

For a start the first former will have a very different tuning characteristic to the 2 former as well as that it will also have a very narrow resonance and high efficiency at resonance.

Sil

Really, you know this to be fact because you have done the experiment or is this an assumption off the cuff ?
I suggest you set up the experiment your self and learn the pit falls of your assumption.
You will find that people with a lot of experience on this forum, are not apt to repeat basic experiments because they have done all of them in the past and repeating them would be useless to them.

The voltage step-up transformer is evident from the video and all experienced EE will know that a high turn-ratio transformer steps-up the voltage and steps-down the current.  This is such common knowledge to any EE that he will have no motivation to make an experiment to confirm it.

IMO, the 90 degree cross winding plays no part in this demo!
Now, that part is an unconfirmed opinion but it is an educated one because the high turn-ratio transformer explains the behavior of the device under test quite well.
The 6-turn 90 degree cross winding deserves an experimentation because it is not basic, but to do it we need to know how that winding is connected first and what difference its presence makes.

RF CCWind and CWind or CCWind LC phase shift experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBRv2ihAk8
I do not understand it because the voice is pitch-shifted.

I do not understand it because the voice is pitch-shifted.
Use the subtitles and select English

To do this: see pic to get sub titles in english or any language.

You will find that people with a lot of experience on this forum, are not apt to repeat basic experiments because they have done all of them in the past and repeating them would be useless to them.

The voltage step-up transformer is evident from the video and all experienced EE will know that a high turn-ratio transformer steps-up the voltage and steps-down the current.  This is such common knowledge to any EE that he will have no motivation to make an experiment to confirm it.
Now, that part is an unconfirmed opinion but it is an educated one because the high turn-ratio transformer explains the behaviour of the device under test quite well.
The 6-turn 90 degree cross winding deserves an experimentation because it is not basic, but to do it we need to know how that winding is connected first and what difference its presence makes.
Good question, it requires experimentation but John Badini talked about this in one of his videos before he died, Rick didn't want to talk about it. I think it was Igor or one of the guys who said a caduceus winding with 90 deg angles in it creates a blotch wall vortex in time and space.

Sil

Group: Guest
Use the subtitles and select English

To do this: see pic to get sub titles in english or any language.

Translated transcript
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4216.msg97018#msg97018

Translated transcript
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4216.msg97018#msg97018
Thanks Vasik,

Question re the push pull on a most of the screen (scope shots)  the positive low freq
on cycle appears to be fully modulated an synced on the start up node rather than a positive
going pulse at the peek of the sine wave, the question is which format is write ~?

Sil
l

Thanks Vasik,

Question re the push pull on a most of the screen (scope shots)  the positive low freq
on cycle appears to be fully modulated an synced on the start up node rather than a positive
going pulse at the peek of the sine wave, the question is which format is write ~?

Sil
l

I didn't get what you mean. Please explain in more details what you mean. May be give a link to the video ?

-Vasik
« Last Edit: 2022-01-10, 17:51:30 by Vasik041 »

I didn't get what you mean. Please explain in more details what you mean. May be give a link to the
-Vasik
Vasik Hi, Here is a pic of data window filled with pulses witch is different to just one at the top of the sine wave
all the devices I have seen are like this with the negative window having no pulses

So is this mode correct or should it be correct to just have one pulse at the peek of the sine wave pulse
although I’m showing a sqr wave. but when i have seen the one pulse idea or should i say the modulation is removed there is no output or is it deeper than that ie magnetic pulsing.video ?

It is deeper than that  ^-^
Until you fully understand physics of the process you will not be able to build anything working.

It is deeper than that  ^-^
Until you fully understand physics of the process you will not be able to build anything working.

So please explain

So please explain

I will if I get something working  ;D

Interesting how isolated power supply matter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdZeHtmOq9g

Yes seen this for a third time now Tinsel Koala Color and again now, Some experiments need to be done as the TC
needs to suck energy from the earth according to the Moray script using a Power Supply most probably has earth leakage.
Mind it doesn't destroy your circuits that's how the yanks downed the Ebon craft so they say.

Sil

WARNING: Tesla accidentally discovered that electric spark
discharges in air, ignite and burn atmospheric oxygen and nitrogen, producing 12,000,000 volt waves. The
oxygen and nitrogen, both below atomic number 19 are thereby transmuted into alpha and beta charges
(stripped helium nuclei with +2 charge each, and electrons with -1 charges each) by the powerful radiation
produced, having a voltage potential of 12 Mev. This is almost three times the Mev level of gamma radiation
emitted by radium,
it may well be the reason why Tesla did not publicise the device shown above, and
should you decide to experiment with it, please be aware of the potential hazard of this radiation.

Re tests regarding the Catcher device.
I recently found an cortical by Vasic41 where i believe he said the Catcher device needs to produce standing waves, i assume he is referring to the little fishes ? The thing is I can not produce them with that set up, as far as i can see one needs a co-axial transmission line to do that with an impedance miss- match setup.

Perhaps winding the catcher with co-ax ? :)

Any ideas any one ?

Sil

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 15:08:16