PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 21:23:32
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Charging Batteries and Capacitors with Radiant Electricity  (Read 82838 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
The mistake being made by almost all is thinking there is no dielectric in a vacuum capacitor.

IMO, there is no dielectric in a vacuum capacitor, just as there is no core in a vacuum core inductor.

If charge is stored on the plates why doesn't shorting the plates with the 'dielectric' removed discharge the 'capacitor'?

Easy enough to test with a more practical home made capacitor. It probably will remove the charge.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Guest
IMO, there is no dielectric in a vacuum capacitor, just as there is no core in a vacuum core inductor.

Ok. This old argument may be more due to the limitation of the words than anything else. I suppose if you believe the charge is shifted from the plates to the dielectric when the plates are removed then admitting vacuum to be a dielectric would be a problem.

I don't have a problem with vacuum as a dielectric because it meets the definition of a dielectric ... when it is in between capacitor plates  ;)

IMO, charge is a property of space and only of space.

As for the coreless inductor.... it has a core.... a hollow core  :D

I don't have a problem with vacuum as a dielectric because it meets the definition of a dielectric ... when it is in between capacitor plates  ;)

What is your definition of a dielectric?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Interesting addition to the discussion...

Excerpt from "Introduction to DIELECTRICITY AND CAPACITANCE by Eric Dollard"

"CAPACITANCE
The phenomena of capacitance is a type of electrical energy storage in the form of a field in an enclosed space. This space is typically bounded by two parallel metallic plates or two metallic foils on an intervening insulator or dielectric. A nearly infinite variety of more complex structures can exhibit capacity, as long as a difference in electric potential exists between various areas of the structure. The oscillating coil represents one possibility as to a capacitor of more complex form, and will be presented here.

CAPACITANCE INADEQUATELY EXPLAINED
The perception of capacitance as used today is wholly inadequate for the proper understanding of this effect. Steinmetz mentions this in his introductory book Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses. To quote, "Unfortunately, to large extent in dealing with dielectric fields the prehistoric conception of the electrostatic charge (electron) on the conductor still exists, and by its use destroys the analogy between the two components of the electric field, the magnetic and the dielectric, and makes the consideration of dielectric fields unnecessarily complicated."

LINES OF FORCE AS REPRESENTATION OF DIELECTRICITY
Steinmetz continues, "There is obviously no more sense in thinking of the capacity current as current which charges the conductor with a quantity of electricity, than there is of speaking of the inductance voltage as charging the conductor with a quantity of magnetism. But the latter conception, together with the notion of a quantity of magnetism, etc., has vanished since Faraday's representation of the magnetic field by lines of force."

THE LAWS OF LINES OF FORCE
All the lines of magnetic force are closed upon themselves, all dielectric lines of force terminate on conductors, but may form closed loops in electromagnetic radiation. These represent the basic laws of lines of force. It can be seen from these laws that any line of force cannot just end in space."

:P

Interesting addition to the discussion...

Excerpt from "Introduction to DIELECTRICITY AND CAPACITANCE by Eric Dollard"

:P

Kinda like the non-existent magnetic field lines? Since those are now considered to break the rules during magnetic reconnection I wonder when we will find electric field lines that temporarily connect .... and what happens when they do?

The most basic definition of a dielectric? A very poor or non-conductor of electricity.  :o A space holder  :D

Electric is to magnetic like dielectric is to what?

The most basic definition of a dielectric? A very poor or non-conductor of electricity.  :o A space holder  :D

And the other half of the definition is that it is able to be polarized in an electric field.

Electric is to magnetic like dielectric is to what?

I think we just covered that one in reply#50 ;)

Ah... So you consider dielectric as not required in the construction of a capacitor.

The 'other half' of the definition is also met by vacuum unless, you don't think electric field lines connect the two plates of a charged capacitor with only vacuum between the plates.

Reply #50?

Must be the long day.... I don't see the relationship.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Then there is polarization current and displacement current which require a dielectric such as air or vacuum or other insulators.  Before anyone says it doesn't exists - Roentgen already proved that these currents are real.

Ah... So you consider dielectric as not required in the construction of a capacitor.
Correct. In a perfect vacuum there are no atoms between the plates to polarize, yet the capacitor still functions as a capacitor. Hence in this case (as per the definition), there is no dielectric present in the capacitor.

The 'other half' of the definition is also met by vacuum unless, you don't think electric field lines connect the two plates of a charged capacitor with only vacuum between the plates.

The field lines still connect between the plates of a vacuum capacitor, but this is not due to the presence of a dielectric. "Vacuum" can not meet the second half of the definition of what a dielectric is, because a perfect vacuum contains no atoms to polarize.

Reply #50?

Must be the long day.... I don't see the relationship.
:'(

Don't worry. I wasn't brain dead. The whole day was un-mangling computer code. More like brain starvation  :D

If the Radiant Energy is already in a form which is compatible
with battery charging or capacitor charging, then it may be
applied directly by means of suitable isolation.

If not, then the Radiant Energy must first be converted to a form
which is compatible with "charging" those devices.

It may be multiplied, stored, then pulsed through an isolating
component into the desired receptacle as charge.  Or
"transformed" if need be.

Radiant Energy Pulses are very effective for desulfating and
equalizing lead acid batteries.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Dumped:

Radiant Energy Pulses are very effective for desulfating and
equalizing lead acid batteries.

Well, if you read my Bedini 10-coiler thread you might get a "shock" about your perception of what "radiant energy pulses" are.  When a capacitor discharges would you call that radiant energy?  For the sake of argument I'll assume that your answer would be no.  When you discharge a coil I'll assume that your answer would be yes.  A capacitor and a coil are very similar devices, and it's not "radiant energy" when the coil discharges.  It's just normal electrical energy, that typically comes from a battery.  It's doesn't get a possible boost from the vacuum.

MileHigh

There is much controversy regarding the collection of "Radiant Energy."

The source of Radiant Energy is considered by some to be the earth's
atmospheric electrical charge which is capable of being "tapped into."

Others consider it any form of electromagnetic energy which actually
does radiate/propagate into space.

My own research and experiences have led me to believe that any
sudden, intense and very brief release of electrical energy is capable
of assuming Radiant properties.  Disruptive Capacitive Discharge and
Inductive Kickback Discharge are two sources which are easily
demonstrated.

Extracting energy from the "vacuum" seems to be possible by means
of certain devices which have been constructed with help from living
beings of greater intelligence than humankind.  I have seen such
devices but am unable to imagine how they may perform the extraction.

Nikola Tesla was clearly a man far ahead of his time.  Could he have
been influenced by those highly intelligent beings?

Others too?

Bedini's work has a certain interest to it but it seems lacking.  Perhaps
he is too much a businessman and salesman.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Dumped:

My own research and experiences have led me to believe that any
sudden, intense and very brief release of electrical energy is capable
of assuming Radiant properties.  Disruptive Capacitive Discharge and
Inductive Kickback Discharge are two sources which are easily
demonstrated.

Those discharges are simply properties of capacitors and inductors.  The source of energy is typically a battery like I mentioned.  You can easily do the analysis and the measurements to prove all of this.  Both phenomena a under unity phenomena.

There are bench tests that can be done where you measure the average power you put into a coil and measure the average power you are getting back from the inductive kickback discharges and you will notice that the output power is always less than the input power.

MileHigh

Yes, some sort of resonance is needed to enable magnification.

The radiant impulses may then serve to shock excite an energy
buildup which can be added to by some external reservoir.

Some have found a certain type of resonance to exist within the
lead acid battery.  Timing of the pulse frequency and duration is
critical.

Yes, some sort of resonance is needed to enable magnification.

The radiant impulses may then serve to shock excite an energy
buildup which can be added to by some external reservoir.

Some have found a certain type of resonance to exist within the
lead acid battery.  Timing of the pulse frequency and duration is
critical.

Dumped:

I am going to comment just one more time here as an example for you to think about some of the ideas that have been presented to you over the years.  I can see how you are "with the program" in terms of the information you can find online in the free energy scene.

Resonance will indeed "magnify" the voltages and currents that you might observe in a circuit.  However, it's not really and truly magnification, what's really going on is that the resonant system is accumulating and storing some sort of a periodic excitation signal so that you see what appears to be magnification.  It really the accumulation of small amounts of energy so that the total stored (and resonating) amount of energy looks quite large.  So the "radiant impulses" that you are talking about are the individual small amounts of energy and there is no "external reservoir" that's "adding" energy to the system.  The system itself is a reservoir that stores the individual spikes and adds them up.

The business about the battery having some kind of resonance is also not true.  Just look at a lead-acid battery, it's some metal plates in an acid bath.  There is nothing in that system to resonate, right down to the molecular level.  If you think about all the times you have read that I bet you you were never told what the resonant frequency was or what specifically was resonating.  It's a myth.

You know that on other free energy sites just saying what I said above would get me in "trouble."  This site is different and is open to differing opinions as long as we try to keep things civil.

I can assure you that I am not going to be "following" you to rebut your points.  I just rebutted your last two postings as an exercise, something for you to think about and perhaps it will induce you to question some of the ideas you you are expressing.

MileHigh

The resonance within the lead acid battery is a type of
electrochemical response.  Electrochemistry is a
fascinating field and little understood by most experimenters.

Tesla's excess energy production was the result of tapping
into the solar generated atmospheric charge.  Very high
voltage at an elevated location is necessary to establish
ionized conduction paths to the great amount of electrical
energy which can be utilized to "pump" a resonance.

Free Energy or Over-Unity is not magic.  There are always
explanations for whatever anomalous phenomenon is
observed.

There are, however, advanced technologies which we do
not understand.  More of those will be publicly revealed
in the coming years.

tExB=qr
I might have missed it, but I don't see that "radiant electricity" has been defined in this thread.

If you could reproduce the events that cause current to flow by a means that requires less energy than you deliver to the battery, then you could essentially charge a battery for "free".

Tesla was not the first to discover how to collect free
energy from the atmosphere - others have as well.

Art Bell has un-intentionally built a rather efficient array
which collects considerable energy.  He has yet to put
the energy to any useful work.

An "atmospheric powered" battery charger is actually
quite easily fabricated with high voltage switching devices.

There is abundant free energy all over the earth.

Radiant Energy?  We receive much of that from the sun also.

The "glow" of the electrolytic rectifier.

An "atmospheric powered" battery charger is actually
quite easily fabricated with high voltage switching
Where have you seen this?  I've only known batteries to go flat when they're exposed to the atmosphere. 

Interesting work.  I'm looking for examples that anyone can do and experimental data to support the principle. ...
I'm doing something in the Bench section as free time and enough money permits.  Does the following help?
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=816.0

I live in an apartment, so I don't have the freedom that a house can give, but I'm doing what I can.

--Lee

tExB=qr
I've concluded that there are several force vectors working together during the RE event, and that the charges are already there, we just have to make them separate.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I equate the dieletric charge of a capacitor to be equally as useful a magnetic bias only the magnet doesnt run down as fast. This being said any activity can be read from the dielectric. The force, vectors, and fields all have their terms of activity. I have three references to using a bias. The resonant field can be looked at in similar fashion although i have not seen the usage of activity of a resonant field mentioned in standard terms.
Is the an understandable statement?

Gk-, yes I get what your getting at, as both types of charges can be are equally useful, and can possibly even work together to obtain more output.  No matter where on the electromagnet, and/or non-electromagnetic scale it comes from.
   I think that in order to be able to utilize and tap the Aether streams, the device usually does so by a process of separation of the charges that are found in the surrounding air.  The point being that if an open system is used to accomplish the above tapping, or a close system is used,  although it all comes from the same source originally, but the open system does not limit or block the flow, as the closed one does.  Ok this is all known... but, up to now its been a degree of how to tap this available stream of constant energy passing right by us, mostly unnoticed, even unmeasurable as yet, without closing the circuit.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 21:23:32