PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 17:56:19
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gas Discharge Tubes - General Information  (Read 5342 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
A good introduction (more about cathode ray tubes really, but still worth the read).

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
You may recall that Tesla showed a single element tube as a radiant energy source in one of his radiant energy patents.

Radiation is known to impart electrification to conductors: photoelectric effect, Compton Scattering, pair production, etc.

Group: Guest
You may recall that Tesla showed a single element tube as a radiant energy source in one of his radiant energy patents.

Radiation is known to impart electrification to conductors: photoelectric effect, Compton Scattering, pair production, etc.

do you have that patent handy by chance? The photoelectric effect is what takes place in solar panels right? I assume tesla's radiant energy patent is different? Or is this a precursor to solar technology?

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

do you have that patent handy by chance? The photoelectric effect is what takes place in solar panels right? I assume tesla's radiant energy patent is different? Or is this a precursor to solar technology?

patents 685957 and 685958

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 17:56:19