PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-15, 19:36:35
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Jegs "HV Push Pull by Jeg" replication.  (Read 7615 times)

Group: Moderator

Looking great Lee  O0

Thanks for the files, i like to see the PCB when finished.

Itsu

The PCBs are due to be delivered either tomorrow or Wednesday, so I'll post some photos then.

I had a hard time trying to work out which MOSFET was the best for my particular requirements. I found myself switching between endless datasheets trying to determine the meaningful differences. In the end I decided to put together a spreadsheet, and I've attached a PDF export of the comparison sheet. There's a heat map on each of the attributes, and they are organised into groups according to the voltage class. It's a lot easier to quickly glance and compare now.

The spreadsheet only lists TO-247-4 footprint MOSFETs since that's what my driver board uses, but most models have TO-247-3 equivalents and the attributes should be broadly the same.

Group: Moderator

Lee,

that must have been a tedious work, but it will come in very handy for a lot of people, so thanks a lot  O0

Itsu

I'm not going to lie, it was painfully boring at times :) I think it will pay off in the mid to long term though.

I've also attached a comparison of TO-247-2 SiC Schottky diodes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-15, 19:36:35