PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:57:26
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Interwinding Capacitance H Field  (Read 7509 times)
Group: Moderator

This will be a study and analysis of an inter-winding capacitance generated H field and it's applications for possible OU.

This subject was initially discussed on Smudge's thread "Smudge proposed NMR experiment replication" and moved here for further analysis.

The schematic below represents the apparent two H fields present in a pair of identical flat coils separated by a given distance and driven in a bucking mode.

The pix shows the test device used and the scope pix shows the waveforms obtained.  CH1(yel) is the input from a Rigol SG with a 50 ohm source, CH2(blu) in the open circuit voltage for the solenoid coil, and CH4(grn) is the current in the single turn loop.

The focus of this thread will be the voltage generated in the solenoid by the H field produced by the inter-winding capacitance.  There is also a second H field generated by each bucking coil that induces current in the 1 turn sense loop but that is left for another time.

Regards,
Pm

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
PM,  O0

Yes for me it is the changing electric field within the capacitance creating the magnetic field as you know I am working on that field when you create harmonic resonance within that field.

Great thread, will be watching with interest.

Best regards

Mike 8)
« Last Edit: 2020-07-27, 13:54:44 by Centraflow »

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

PM,  O0

Yes for me it is the changing electric field within the capacitance creating the magnetic field as you know I am working on that field when you create harmonic resonance within that field.

Great thread, will be watching with interest.

Best regards

Mike 8)

Hi Mike,

Yes, this could get interesting!  I did think of your recent projects as I was "getting" this so we'll see where it goes!

Pm

All,

I removed this post due to a gross error and will re-post when corrected!

Regards,
Pm
« Last Edit: 2020-07-27, 20:34:42 by partzman »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:57:26