PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:51:59
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S. Africa SGM (PJK / A Tiny Generator)  (Read 1336 times)

Be the change you wish to see in the world
(((Continuing from the original thread in Misc. Motors - Link below)))
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4379.msg101841#msg101841

I finished the design replication and it does appear to be exhibiting the effects described in the P. Kelly YouTube video.

Happy to provide images of progress / answer questions, just wanted to post the update for now.
« Last Edit: 2022-12-05, 17:32:43 by Renaissance Rising »

Group: Professor

(((Continuing from the original thread in Misc. Motors - Link below)))
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4379.msg101841#msg101841

I finished the design replication and it does appear to be exhibiting the effects described in the P. Kelly YouTube video.

Happy to provide images of progress / answer questions, just wanted to post the update for now.

Thanks for the update..  Pls show "images of progress" if. you would.

Bottom line:  does it appear to show COP>1 ? 

Hi PhysicsProf  :)

I will update this thread with some more detailed info when I have a better understanding of what's happening.. Blew another hall effect sensor whilst tinkering so waiting for that too. (1.02kv spike must have killed it when I unhooked the store to take a read on output - it went up to 1500v and dropped to a stable 1020v DC on the DMM

Maybe I need some neons for it like would be used on a 2n3055 or similar - or maybe a large 100v ish COB LED would do?)

But it does appear to exhibit COP>1 properties, at least upon initial inspection anyway. The batteries I got are mostly dead too (some seeming unrecoverable by conventional charge - plan is to deplete them all to below 10v as Linderman says to immediately prior to charging with "radiant")

If some are truly gone, I will just use less of them, he says "up to 7 batteries" I'm pretty sure I could just charge one quite safely with this setup but then as a compact, portable device (the format I've chosen to implement, despite the extra complications involved) load capacity is limited to some 350 ma continual theoretical load capacity (aka 4w ish aka not a very useful amount)

Unfortunately I am lacking any advanced analysis machinery besides a DMM, Tachometer to get the frequency of output and a laser probe to keep eye on the FET temps (+2c over ambient whilst running)

Doing what I can to keep it a fair test, eliminating variables etc.
Those fundamentals DO still apply. I see folks often forget this.
Meticulousness is only a virtue in this as far as I can tell.

Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver   :o

Group: Professor

Hi PhysicsProf  :)

I will update this thread with some more detailed info when I have a better understanding of what's happening.. Blew another hall effect sensor whilst tinkering so waiting for that too. (1.02kv spike must have killed it when I unhooked the store to take a read on output - it went up to 1500v and dropped to a stable 1020v DC on the DMM

Maybe I need some neons for it like would be used on a 2n3055 or similar - or maybe a large 100v ish COB LED would do?)

But it does appear to exhibit COP>1 properties, at least upon initial inspection anyway. The batteries I got are mostly dead too (some seeming unrecoverable by conventional charge - plan is to deplete them all to below 10v as Linderman says to immediately prior to charging with "radiant")

If some are truly gone, I will just use less of them, he says "up to 7 batteries" I'm pretty sure I could just charge one quite safely with this setup but then as a compact, portable device (the format I've chosen to implement, despite the extra complications involved) load capacity is limited to some 350 ma continual theoretical load capacity (aka 4w ish aka not a very useful amount)

Unfortunately I am lacking any advanced analysis machinery besides a DMM, Tachometer to get the frequency of output and a laser probe to keep eye on the FET temps (+2c over ambient whilst running)

Doing what I can to keep it a fair test, eliminating variables etc.
Those fundamentals DO still apply. I see folks often forget this.
Meticulousness is only a virtue in this as far as I can tell.

Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver   :o

"Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver"

Impressive!  what was the capacitance of the cap?

150uf. I am rebuilding the whole thing so it's actually tiny, or something like. These vrla batteries weigh a lot. if only lithium batteries weren't built to break - I'd be using them instead for sure.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:51:59