PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 14:09:50
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: How Bessler made it work. Live Build 6 part series.  (Read 25159 times)
Group: Guest
I need to get in the right mood. So I shall pick on my guitbox fer a few to help align my spirit with my mind.

Frustration is just as bad as worry when it comes to your well being.

Just as the wheel seeks equilibrium we must not forget, we too must SEEK. Roses have never chased me down the road saying SMELL ME SMELL ME!

I did have a dog chase me down the road once. He never said smell me. He did think my name was Mark though, you know, that dog might have been a hair lipped dog now that I think of it.  8)

same ole same ole posts with info disappear

ser bA,MUSIDLRI685 t

efaZDSXCV

XDFBG'/.,J MHBGVBCGNC BHVBM

FDXGC

So I guess I will post a bunch of nothing to keep someone busy screening my posts.

This post will go right through

I see some of my posts have come through at once after being delayed for as much as 30 minutes.

Where are they being stored?

Now I am again in the wrong mood for doing this.

So here we are with a galvanized piece of pipe.

1 1/4 inch ID.

5 1/2 inches long.

Like it matters.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Now I am again in the wrong mood for doing this

Like it matters.

It does...........

I have PM'd you.   ;) O0

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
If you are having trouble disseminating your information globally in increments, try taking a few days off from posting and concentrate on your build.

Make timely focused progress and build a single file broken down into step by step processes.

There are quite a few of us who would be willing to help you disseminate your information, we don't have much trouble posting, send your info to us and we can upload it for you.. simultaneously.

How can we help you help yourself Bronco ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Bronco,

Something you could try that might help is cutting down the size of the images you post, 3-4 megabites is a lot to download especially for a picture of a washer, depending on the speed your connected to the internet at it could take minutes to download and you may be jumping the gun with no patients
to wait for it to finish.  A 100Kbyte picture can contain a lot of information, more then we need, to see a bolt or washer.
Just saying.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Thanks for the suggestion but as you can see the size of the last photo.

I have indeed already tried your suggestion.

File size is not relevant. Even if I post specifics and no picture, those disappear, while right before or after useless post go through rather quickly, within 2 or 3 seconds. sometimes a little longer, but never more than 5 or 6 seconds.

I can handle that.

Many times the forum says message sent successfully, only to refresh the page and nothing be there.

I am going to build this live on Facebook.

Facebook Name: Bob Shaw

Send a friend request to the Bob Shaw that has the matching icon below.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
test

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Many times the forum says message sent successfully, only to refresh the page and nothing be there.

Strange, I never see that message. Anyone else?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Feel free to repost everything I post on Facebook.

I would like people to know where it came from is all.

This way I am only posting once.

I hope everyone understands my frustration and accepts my invitation to my solution.

Thanks

Buy me a cigar

Hello all.

This is a test.

Nope.. never seen that message or had any insurmountable problem in posting to the forum, with a little patience sometimes of course.

Feel free to repost everything I post on Facebook.

I would like people to know where it came from is all.

This way I am only posting once.

I hope everyone understands my frustration and accepts my invitation to my solution.

Thanks

That doesn't work for me Bronco. Facebook is a weaponised social media platform and I value my individuality.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Buy me a cigar
Attached is what I see after hitting the post tab.

Facebook is also a forum with privacy settings so no one in the masses can even see you. So because I choose a solution that doesn't cost me wasted hours, that's a deal breaker?

And I would like to point out that when I said come and look, you said no.

When Bessler said come look people had to actually GO somewhere,
 you simply need to click a different icon.

Human Nature working.

Have a great day! I wont be back.

Darren add me on FB

This is a forum with privacy settings that is not a weaponised social media platform.. so why would I move ?

It appears a technical issue that you are incapable of resolving is costing you wasted hours. Nobody else seems to be having the problem though so I don't see why we should cater to your demands.

I was happy looking here, you were incapable of delivering the goods for some reason, and now want to leave with everyone following you to a spook controlled platform.. no deal Bronco!

I am just trying to relay this info. If you have any suggestions that work. Feel free to share them.

The current situation has a glitch.

I will just bow out of this room and keep to myself once again.

Thank you for your interest.

If you ever manage to sort out your tech issues I will be happy to observe your build, it's interesting stuff, but I don't do facebook.. ever..

If you really have cracked Bessler's Wheel and succeed in getting the proof out I am sure I will hear about it eventually!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 14:09:50