PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 14:25:07
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Alexkor Device  (Read 5308 times)
Group: Tech Wizard

I agree.

Thanks to you too for doing all these projects.

Gyula

I cannot help but; given the preponderance of material I have witnessed supporting the notion, and the lack of palpable evidence against it; believe that it does happen and people keep it hush hush because of the money that could be made.

In my perspective - that's shameful

And a sore loss to not only the scientific world but Humanity as a species

Meanwhile the rest of us are scrabbling around for answers
Realizing the implications thereof

Thankyou for helping me understand all of this a little better.

Hi

Alexkor has a new more advanced device. Are there any video tutorials explaining any of his newer battery charging systems?
Can Inductors with Ferrite Cores be pulsed instead of making a new coil, this would be more accurate?
Also there was a link to Jeg's HV Circuit. Is this an Over Unity Device that can be used to power AC appliances?

Thanks

Be the change you wish to see in the world
Hi MPJ - not familiar with "Jegs circuit" and I'm unaware of any recent projects by "Alexkor" unfortunately, besides the "advanced circuit" which I built and have yet to get around to sharing.

I would recommend putting focus on circuit analysis of a given prototype in order to determine the answers you seek.

Some AC devices may not "care" and might survive less than ideal supply conditions  but I wouldn't let these types of circuits anywhere near anything which needs pure sine (at least fttb) due the sporadic waveforms which can be generated in a homebrew device; where the device to be powered may be specifically designed for mains supply without being obvious initially

Nanocrystalline / Metglas / Amorphous core compositions seem to be commonly mentioned and are only getting cheaper. There are quite a few claims out there suggesting that they can provide a gain in each cycle if pulsed "correctly". I like the idea of powdering and molding river magnetite into a toroidal core and seeing how it reacts to IK.
Perhaps other more knowledgeable OUR members can elaborate on my assertions here

Hi Excelsior

I would like to to get setup to start building these circuits. There are different versions of Alexkor pdf's going around and I will attach the most recent one that I have. There second last is an Input of 1.5V and the last has an Input of 12V-36V. I would like to build the last circuit in the pdf (Input 12V 36V)

Which one are you working on at the moment?

In both of these Alexkor uses a Choke but the link does not work. Does anyone know what part this is or have other part numbers which will work? Will the same Choke work for both circuits with Inputs of 1.5V and Inputs of 12V-36V ?

The circuit with the 1.5V input works at 200Mhz - 300Mhz and other circuits work at high voltages like jegs at 3kV. I would like to buy an good Oscilloscope without breaking the bank, even a really good second hand one, any suggestions?

« Last Edit: 2024-01-17, 21:15:38 by MPJ »

Group: Ambassador

Just a note for those experimenting with battery swapping or “ other”
Here a recent topic with a replication?
Many of the persons involved are quite familiar with batteries and attempts at gain mechanisms .
http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/energetic-forum-discussion/renewable-energy/512668-reactive-power-generator-rpg-replication-project/page8
 Sorry if too off topic ( please remove if ?

Respectfully
Chet K

Group: Tech Wizard

MPJ:

The choke type given in the non-working link of the pdf file may have become obsolote, here is a very similar type:
  https://uk.farnell.com/kemet/sshb10hs-r30015/common-mode-choke-1-5mh-3a-th/dp/2860686 
          (i.e. 2x 1.5mH 3A 250VAC rated)     

Yes, the choke should work for both circuits you asked,  use only one coil out of the two on the choke for the 12V-36V circuit you fancy. 

However, never use a supply voltage higher than 30VDC for the last circuit because the gate - source voltage rating of the MOSFET type given is specified as max +/- 30V  https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/stw12nk90z.pdf  and the gate is tied up to the 12V-36V rail via the choke + the 4 turn coil.  And do not operate the circuit when there is no any charging battery hooked up at the output.  Start with say 15 VDC input maximum to explore circuit behaviour.

One more issue: the 200MHz-300MHz operating frequency should be a typo, it must be kHz, not MHz.

If you use the Search feature within this forum (third icon top left), then you can find posts from member jeg on his HV circuits, and also search for "which oscilloscope to buy", this was already a topic too.

Here's what I built a few months ago.
5 Cylinder Blocking Oscillator using BJTs, as per the Patrick Kelly document.
(It's an EM Helmholtz Chamber, as I see it)

I have yet to tune it to resonance, however if I am not mistaken this can be done by using the correct C/R values (easily replaced) with optimal supply conditions (I have several options to hand)
At 12v+ BJT temperatures rise but not equally despite cr values being nearly identical.

My assumption is that the values should not be identical for this to occur as the individual transistors themselves will vary by amounts my meters can't detect (not beta matched) this, also inductors will not be exactly 1 ohm per winding.
Trimmer capacitors and variable resistors are on hand, hoping these can "take up the slack"

Oscillates with AA battery (1.2v) goes even lower. 12v vrla fully charged does 220v (on the nose) with current config
have not gone further than 18v Dewalt battery yet but I have an 8-80v 600w boost module if needed.

Have not yet included an L2 choke in the design as I plan to construct this as a separate module when I understand its function better.

I have only progressed this far as I have been working on other projects and busy elsehow as it would appear most are, unfortunately  C.C

Thoughts and advice appreciated
« Last Edit: 2024-01-19, 02:54:17 by Excelsior »

-
« Last Edit: 2024-01-19, 02:55:06 by Excelsior »

Visible effects

Half done

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 14:25:07