I never knew about this fellow and his claims
Being discussed here also
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/16541-viktor-grebbennikov-cavity-structural-effect.html#post249529
Seems some serious efforts have been undertaken towards replication ?
Ewizard translated the PDF [with out the Pics ],all the Cool pics are in the original "Flying" PDF below
thx
Chet
Quote from: Chet K on 2014.01.27, 16:40:31
I never knew about this fellow and his claims
Being discussed here also
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/16541-viktor-grebbennikov-cavity-structural-effect.html#post249529
Seems some serious efforts have been undertaken towards replication ?
Ewizard translated the PDF [with out the Pics ],all the Cool pics are in the original "Flying" PDF below
thx
Chet
Correction: the effect was common to beetle chitins, not wings.
This is very interesting. I was able to find more articles about Grebennikov's work. He was an entomologist and initially discovered the effect occurring with beetle wings due to their peculiar cellular structure.
All of the secondary effects are the same as those said to be present during the Philadelphia Experiments.
Many details in the attached pdf.
Grumpy
Quote
the effect was common to beetle chitins
----------------------------
How strange is that ?
I understand the specific species is important ,,,,,
makes me think of those recent Mummy movies and the odd bugs that were part of the theme [big black nasty beatle types]
were there hyroglyphics of these bugs on the old Tombs??
Quote from PDF
""The scarabaeus bronze polar borer and especially cetonia among five species of Bronze poplar borer almost all have the
Chaotic honeycome pattern on the Internal side of the wing casing.""
Quote
The discovery was made by chance when Grebbennikov placed a Chitin bristol under the microscope and tried to place another
but it slipped out from the tweasers and hung in the air.
then he tied some laminae together by the top with some wire arranging them vertically it was impossible to put even a thumbtack in this Block because it was thrown up and then aside.
when the thumbtack was forced to the chitin block from the top It was lifted and for a moment completely disapeared""
end Quote
Thx for sharing that link ,very interesting read as well as amazing claims !
Chet
Unfortunately, Victor does not go into details of how his platform is built, except for the cavity core and the screens. Also, both Victor and the recent builders tout the health damaging effects of these devices.
I remember the "Gravity Resonance Coil" used a toroidal magnetic field coil with a coil inside the toroid, with wax or glycerin electrolyte in a plastic torus.
50v to inner coil, 50v to outer coil, and 10kv across both coils.
Then you modulate the fields for unknown effects.
All of these device do not like the power to be removed suddenly.
About 15 years ago I was so fascinated with the Grebennikov story that I built one for a friend for her birthday. I had been telling her all about it before I built it. Of course it didn't work - LOL - but it looked like the real one and had her going for a minute. I of course got her something else but the look on her face when she saw it was worth the effort of the build. With all the bugs that are around here maybe I need to look into this again ;)
Jerry Decker give a presentation where he states that the effect was from the insect chitens and that the board device was not powered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChsZUwqTeE&feature=player_embedded
It appears the device had switches on it. IMO Decker doesn't know sh** from shinola. Yep I've got an attitude about Decker ;)
graphene and pyrolytic graphite both have a hexagonal structure
Pyrolytic graphite is paramagnetic and floats above a magnet.
I wonder if there is such a thing as paragravity?
I wonder if the flourescent light is where the lift comes from?
I imagine his microscope had a flourescent light on it when he placed the specimen onto the scope and it levitated ?
that would be amazing all by itself!
@Grumpy
Do you see anybody I could call to ask about this?[that would speak English]
thx
Chet
Quote from: Chet K on 2014.01.28, 23:46:00
I wonder if the flourescent light is where the lift comes from?
I imagine his microscope had a flourescent light on it when he placed the specimen onto the scope and it levitated ?
that would be amazing all by itself!
@Grumpy
Do you see anybody I could call to ask about this?[that would speak English]
thx
Chet
They said the bulb was used as a spark gap, so I think the lift was a combination of the coil, bulb and foil-wrapped honeycomb. They said balsa wood also works in place of the comb.
positive HV was to the foil and negative hv to the grid, but the schematics contradict the pictures. the spiral coil and bulb are on the front panel, the hv transformer and grid plate are under the platform. the schematic on page 13 appears to be correct.
I don;t know anyone who has worked with this.
So he was an Entomologist ?
I suppose I will see how good the University library is Down In NY when I go this weekend.
sometimes you can get lucky finding Old books at these Universities.
thx
Chet
check this out:
http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/TIME/CapacitorArray.pdf
click "view source" here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/forcefieldpropulsionphysics/conversations/topics/1027
first "view source" post references this link:
http://www.amasci.com/caps/capworks.txt
and this link:
http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/morton1.html
should be able to figure something out from these
EDIT:
better link
http://www.amasci.com/caps/capwarp.html
EDIT 2:
I think that a properly directed aether vortex will prove more effective and controllable than any of these devices. Rotation with a slight pitch to impart a screw-like flow.
Thanks Grumpy
very interesting stuff
regards
Mike 8)
Now let's connect some dots..... Hmm
Quote from: wings on 2014.02.04, 07:21:47
:)
G. P. Ivanov:
The design force is F = 270 kg. As we see, this resonator having the dimensions of a medium-sized back-pack is able to lift three meddle-weight grown-up persons off the ground. It can be used, for example, as an engine for a double-seat vehicle able to take off vertically, hover motionless and fly at the speed of a light aircraft. And the amount of energy consumed is just 800 W
http://www.tts.lt/~nara/manual/manual.htm
http://emdrive.com/principle.html
http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/av/shawyertheory.pdf
http://www.buildtheenterprise.org/emdrive-engine-inventors-comments
http://www.emdrive.com/yang-juan-paper-2012.pdf
http://www.emdrive.com/2Gupdate.pdf