OverUnity Research

Benches => Matt Watts => Topic started by: Matt Watts on 2014.11.21, 11:11:47

Title: Deutsche Physik
Post by: Matt Watts on 2014.11.21, 11:11:47
Posting these for reference.
Title: Re: Deutsche Physik
Post by: forest on 2014.11.21, 11:47:24
What is that, can you explain before I download such big files ?
Title: Re: Deutsche Physik
Post by: Matt Watts on 2014.11.21, 11:59:36
Quote from: forest on 2014.11.21, 11:47:24
What is that, can you explain before I download such big files ?

I was studying some of Marinov's papers and came across these issues of the Deutche Physik magazines that had his raw published papers in English.  I don't fully understand his work and wanted to post these to remind myself to study them more in-depth.  Feel free to do the same.
Title: Re: Deutsche Physik
Post by: Centraflow on 2014.11.21, 12:09:37
Thanks Matt

very interesting on first scan through O0

regards

Mike 8)