Human nature is an interesting thing. I watch the news these days and read how Bessler was mad, or had a bad temper, and would like to share a different paradigm.
What would you have done? In Bessler's place, what reaction would have been acceptable? Sure we all would like to imagine we would be noble and give the secret to mankind.
But would you? Really? If you decided to protect your idea, wouldn't smashing the wheels be the only route to take?
Perception is the key to understanding anything.
Now people of opportunity have chosen to write books about the subject and use translations in those books. It is in their financial interest to discredit any translation that differs from theirs.
If we discredit actual clues, for the purpose of selling books, does that agenda help or hinder the process of finding the answer?
If a solution is found, the book sales are over.
Think about that for a minute. Let that sink in.
I will be describing and building a wheel according to the clues left by Bessler.
Let's work TOGETHER!
Let's build this thing.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
All of the following posts are my opinion and my opinion alone.
I will be building according to what I have read. If you want to build a version with different parts that would be great. However, unless I solicit advice, please refrain from asking me to deviate to try some idea you may have. Lets keep this simple. For me. haha
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
For the first few days I will be posting my theory, and answering any questions I can.
I will then post a time when I will start building in real time.
I will explain each part. Then I will build the part and post pictures.
This will be a series which will include 6 parts plus testing should the design work.
I will be dividing up the series into 6 parts as follows.
Axles
Spokes
Supports
Prime Mover
Weights
Levers
This is not necessarily in the order I will be building them.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
I want to make everything clear, I will be building and posting as I build. If I run out of material and need to buy more, the final pictures of that section of the build will be delayed.
I will be using what I have on hand as much as possible, but I am sure I will have to make a run to the supply house before this is over.
Please be patient.
I cannot work on this everyday. It will most likely be once a week. I will try to complete the section I start the day I start it.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
Bessler said:
Good evening,
I have read several English translations of what are purported to be the writings of Bessler. I am being told by experts that what I am reading is not correct. Being the rebel I am, I defied the experts, and clicked the mouse anyway. I could feel the blood flowing through my veins. my heart was beating. a small bead of sweat.........................
hahaha gotcha.
Isaac Newton said something like "y'all cant get more mojo out of a system than you put into that thar thang."
If anyone knows the actual quote feel free to add it to this thread.
Well.....far be it for me to argue with Isaac.
Momentum.
Consider this: If I take a bicycle and flip it over so the front tire spins freely, and give it a big push, the momentum keeps it going for a while.
Now when it slows down, and you push it again it keeps going.
This is the secret to perpetual motion.
Cant see the forest yet because of the trees? Entertain me.
The bicycle wheel is a system.
YOU are a system.
You a system, introduced energy into a seperate system.
Now lets expand on this. Let me cut some trees down.
If I know you are going to push the wheel, and when, I can utilize almost all of the momentum in the spinning bicycle wheel for whatever I want, and the wheel will keep spinning.
Lets take this further.
If I have a system "System 1" that can leverage the momentum into another system "System 2" at a 6 to one ratio and add to that the affects of gravity, leverage that momentum into yet another system "System 3" at a 6 to one ratio and add the affects of gravity and leverage that momentum back into "System 1" at a 6 to one ratio...... wait a minute. If I were a magician, this would be where I would say TADA!!
We have 3 totally independent systems interacting with each other and leveraging all the momentum except a very small amount into each other in the form of a "CLOSED LOOP"
Because we have 8 weights we can utilize ALL of the momentum generated except what it takes to make the wheel spin 1/8 of a turn.
Bessler was by no means mad. He was a genius.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
System One The Wheel
The wheel is comprised of an axle and 16 spokes.
There are 8 spokes per side.
There is a connector at the end of each pair of opposing spokes.
Imagine a Ferris Wheel with nothing inside except the axle.
The wheel leverages its momentum into the Prime Mover.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
System Two The Prime Mover
The Prime mover is comprised of a disc/wheel, a pendulum and an axle.
The Prime Mover leverages its momentum into the weights.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
System Three The Weights and Levers
This is self explanatory.
There are 8 weights.
There are 8 specially designed levers.
The weights leverage their momentum into the wheel.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
Translations
I am sure there are people reading who have all kinds of translations of what Bessler wrote.
Well instead of arguing which ones are real or not, I would like to find the translation that matches the device I am building.
Here are some example of phrases and words I recall reading years ago. These are from memory and not word for word of course.
"The weights are like bells trapped within the spokes of a wagon wheel."
"The arrow Shoots"
"There is a high drum and a low drum."
"I call this my grinding stone or grindstone"
"Children playing on pillars"
"Peacock tail"
"weights come close together"
"Yes there are springs but not being used the way you think"
"There is a hole in the center of the weight"
"There are 8 weights"
"There are 8 levers"
"There is a swishing noise just before the weight hits"
"Everything must go round together"
"dog wagging his tail" Or something about wagging
These are some of the clues I read years ago which are the clues I am using to build.
If someone can find the translations which contain these phrases and post them in their entirety, that would be a great asset to this thread.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
The Build
Part I The Axles
In order to build the axle first we must know what to build.
A picture is worth 1000 words they say so lets look at a picture, or drawing if you will.
On the side of the drawing of the covered Bessler wheel I noticed something. There is a piece the pendulum hooks to on the exterior of the axle.
Let examine this for a minute and see what we can deduce from the drawing.
We see a small inner axle. Then we see the end of a sleeve going over the inner axle. There is an axle within an axle.
Now I do not believe the sleeve rotates. I believe the inner axle rotates and the sleeve oscillates with the back and forth motion of the pendulum.
Now if this is the case, we now can see MORE. The wheel turns, so the covered part must turn too.
So there is and axle within an axle within an axle.
This is why watchmakers and clock makers would be able to figure this out easier than the common man. Axles over axles are common in their line of work.
Did Bessler mention something about this?
I have attached a sketch of what I am talking about.
The black center is the inner axle.
The red circle is the sleeve that the prime mover is connected to.
This does not rotate.
The blue is the hub that spins on the sleeve that the spokes are hooked to which spins at the same speed as the inner axle.
Please wait for the pictures before asking about details and measurements.
Thank You
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
Now after evaluating the design
we can deduce even more.
We can now understand that Bessler created a lever inside the wheel that can be operated from outside of the wheel when the wheel is turning.
Seems to me that is kind of nifty to be able to manipulate whats inside from the outside AS IT TURNS.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. :)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
LIVE BUILD
PART I AXLES
July 10,2016
12:00pm Eastern Standard Time
All times are tentative and subject to change.
(I have a life outside of this forum people.) 8)
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. 8)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
What are your thoughts on John Frederick Worton's
web pages? (https://factumpoetica.org/) He has quite a lot of detailed info
on the mystery.
Has it been solved?
You are engaged in a worthy endeavor. What is puzzling
is how such a complex machine could have been conceived
of and actually constructed some 300 years ago!
I am not familiar with him or his work.
I do not know who the author of the translations I read years ago was. It might be from him.
His name does not sound familiar.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. 8)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
Dear Bronco.
As a builder of mechanical devices I, for one am more than just a little interested in this topic.
If there's anything that needs some precision machining ( manual ) I am willing to offer my services, there's over 8 tons of engineering equipment just lying idle in my workshop..... Say the word..... ;)
Cheers Grum.
Grum,
Thank you for your offer.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. 8)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
The Axles
Hello world. All you ILLEGAL aliens, get off the planet!
If you were born here, you can stay.
Now I am almost 100% sure that Bessler used an axle.
So I am going to now find something to use as an axle from my USEFUL pile of Junque. These are not anteeks, but just Junque.
I shall go look for one and return with a photo.
My failure will help others, because I am sharing it. 8)
Note to all: This thread will remain friendly!
Now where did the post with the picture go?
This is not going to work for me.
One hour of attempting to post and not even one picture has been loaded.
Have a great day!
I am going to the beach.
I can get to every other page on the internet. Its not my connection.
This makes attempt number 8, of trying to give this information to the world.
Maybe next year.
If you figure out the connection let me know. Its not on my end and I am not going attempt to post 3000 times to get a couple hundred posts to go through.
Private message me if you like, I seem to be able to get those and send those although they are very slow also. At least they go through.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/241219/speed_up_your_internet_connection_by_changing_your_domain_name_system_server.html
Attention Admin
Please review the above article.
Thank you.
Well shall we try again?
Quote from: Bronco on 2016.07.10, 18:17:43
http://www.pcworld.com/article/241219/speed_up_your_internet_connection_by_changing_your_domain_name_system_server.html
Attention Admin
Please review the above article.
Thank you.
I'm not an expert in DNS stuff, but it seems to me that using a DNS server in one region, could make it for slow access in another far away region. Forums are used by folks from all around North America and Europe, so where is the best place to use a DNS server?
Quote from: Bronco on 2016.07.10, 19:00:18
Well shall we try again?
Dear Bronco.
Yes please do....
Admin are aware of your problems I hope you stay with us.
Cheers Grum.
Lets try this again.
I have looked in my pile of Junque and have found an axle.
Its a galvanized bolt 14 inches long with a square head on it.
It has 6 inches of threads and 8 inches of smooth shaft.
It has a diameter of .5625 inches. 9/16
Hello people.
I went to a friends house and logged on earlier and went to every link on this forum and everything loaded within one second.
Last night on my IP the same thing, pages and replies load in one second.
As soon as I posted what I posted last night my posts are being delayed and in many cases completely disappear.
My posts are being redirected before they reach this forum.
The question is why?
I have the same internet provider as my friend does.
I was told the forum has switched hosting companies but have the same problem. Does it happen right away or a couple days or weeks after you change?
If you change companies and everything is good for a little while then things start messing up again, you have someone intercepting the posts.
If you change companies but it never gets any better from the very start, I would suggest checking the code for the page to see if it is optimized.
Bad code can cause this problem.
It hasn't got any better on my end
Interesting
I posted one message with just the picture.
Then I posted with the picture and the word interesting.
These 2 individual posts are now combined into one.
I do not believe the code in your forum is doing this.
Well I am going to try this one more time.
TEST!
This is ridiculous.
Apparently God doesn't want this info out there yet.
Of course this post will go through, but not the posts with the information in them.
We shall see.
I just posted twice. Once with a picture of the axle. Which of course has disappeared somewhere. But the useless frivolous post goes through without a hitch.
I am not a believer in coincidences.
Another useless post. Let time it.
Are you in the USA?
I'm in Canada. I have no problems posting with images 99% of the time.
TEST.
I see my image attached, but it is not visible. Hmm. Let me change it.
I presume it didn't show because it was very tall and skinny. This image of Tesla's tower is ok.
I can see your image.
Of course this post will go through because there is no information in it.
I am just south of Canada.
Again this will post because I am not trying to tell anyone about the build.
I just resent the post about the axle. Did it show up?
Hmmm
8 1/2 hours later we will see if this forum is going to be able to receive what I post.
Ok so its a little past midnight and all through the house not a creature is stirring, not even a ...........
Maybe while everyone is sleeping the forum will respond.
The head has been severed and the neck ground down.
8)
On the bolt. What were you thinking?
We shall now forever refer to this as the inner axle.
I was walking through the yard one day when these two mosquitoes just picked me up and started carrying me off. One said to the other should we eat him here or take him home? The other one said we better eat him here if we take him home the big ones will take him away from us.
I sprayed them with off.
The next part we need is a hub to affix the spokes to. I have found in my menagerie, a circular metal object that will suffice. I have attached a close up photo of the inner axle and a photo of the hub.
The hub I am using is approximately 1/2 inch thick with a hole that fits on the threaded part of the axle nicely and has an OD of 2 1/2 inches.
I have attached the hub to the inner axle with 2 square nuts. Why square nuts you ask? It because thats what I have on hand. 8)
See photos.
The Sleeve
Alas my love you do me wrong, to cast me ff discourteously; and I have loved you oh.........
Ooops wrong color sleeves.
I am now going to go hunt for a sleeve. 8)
Well, I have cut the head off a bolt and screwed 2 nuts on in 2 hours. The rest of the time I have spent trying to post.
I am done here.
Have a Great Day!
I wonder how many posts it will take from this IP to have my messages blocked?
Not long at all.
Not long at all.
Hi Bronco
Hang in there, I am very interested in your approach to the Bessler Wheel and your ideas, should you continue to share them.
Besides building many wheels, I have done a lot of modelling to determine which designs might have merit. Of course modelling programs only simulate gravity, but it is no replacement for the real deal.
I have pondered some thought experiments about the nature of gravity and would like to share them here, so please continue to post and we will get the dialogue going and hopefully others will also get involved.
The clues you listed are important, now getting it all to come together is the next step. Maybe present your hypothesis so others could also build it or test it long with your step by step build instructions.
Best regards, ION
I simply want to be able to post.
Now why could I post the first night with absolutely zero problems, but as soon as people can read what I am doing my posts will not post.
It's not a coincidence.
All my frivolous posts come right through. The posts that contain build information. It shows they post, but never show up here.
Two separate posts have been combined into one post. Not sure how that happened.
I am sure this will go through, you see there is no build information in this post.
I need to be able to post or I won't stay.
Many people shop for Internet hosts trying to save money.
What they are really doing is trying to find the slowest provider.
Too many connections was one of the errors I would get.
Also if your service provider puts you on a server with 500 other companies, your connection speed is then determined by the visitors of all of those companies.
Not sure what's causing this but I am just throwing things out there.
See that post went right through.
Let me eat breakfast and go into my shop and see what happens today.
If things post, I will continue with the build. 8)
Bronco
Here we have a host [Peter] that allows no advertising or other Monetary venues that would help underwrite this site.
he covers all expenses here out of his own pocket and has for years .
and he is steadfast open source ...
IMO
the world needs more fellows like Peter !!
It would be nice to sort out what is happening with your internet ,these types of violations are Not Uncommon in this day and age.
Like a different Kind of Mosquito :o [or parasite]
welcome to the forum .
respectfully
Chet K
Good Morning,
We shall see if today's events are going to differ from days gone by.
Chet thanks for the comment. I have no idea whats going on, I am just tossing ideas out there.
I need to get in the right mood. So I shall pick on my guitbox fer a few to help align my spirit with my mind.
Frustration is just as bad as worry when it comes to your well being.
Just as the wheel seeks equilibrium we must not forget, we too must SEEK. Roses have never chased me down the road saying SMELL ME SMELL ME!
I did have a dog chase me down the road once. He never said smell me. He did think my name was Mark though, you know, that dog might have been a hair lipped dog now that I think of it. 8)
same ole same ole posts with info disappear
ser bA,MUSIDLRI685 t
efaZDSXCV
XDFBG'/.,J MHBGVBCGNC BHVBM
FDXGC
So I guess I will post a bunch of nothing to keep someone busy screening my posts.
This post will go right through
I see some of my posts have come through at once after being delayed for as much as 30 minutes.
Where are they being stored?
Now I am again in the wrong mood for doing this.
So here we are with a galvanized piece of pipe.
1 1/4 inch ID.
5 1/2 inches long.
Like it matters.
Quote from: Bronco on 2016.07.11, 16:32:00
Now I am again in the wrong mood for doing this
Like it matters.
It does...........
I have PM'd you. ;) O0
Cheers Grum.
If you are having trouble disseminating your information globally in increments, try taking a few days off from posting and concentrate on your build.
Make timely focused progress and build a single file broken down into step by step processes.
There are quite a few of us who would be willing to help you disseminate your information, we don't have much trouble posting, send your info to us and we can upload it for you.. simultaneously.
How can we help you help yourself Bronco ?
Hi Bronco,
Something you could try that might help is cutting down the size of the images you post, 3-4 megabites is a lot to download especially for a picture of a washer, depending on the speed your connected to the internet at it could take minutes to download and you may be jumping the gun with no patients
to wait for it to finish. A 100Kbyte picture can contain a lot of information, more then we need, to see a bolt or washer.
Just saying.
Thanks for the suggestion but as you can see the size of the last photo.
I have indeed already tried your suggestion.
File size is not relevant. Even if I post specifics and no picture, those disappear, while right before or after useless post go through rather quickly, within 2 or 3 seconds. sometimes a little longer, but never more than 5 or 6 seconds.
I can handle that.
Many times the forum says message sent successfully, only to refresh the page and nothing be there.
I am going to build this live on Facebook.
Facebook Name: Bob Shaw
Send a friend request to the Bob Shaw that has the matching icon below.
test
Quote from: Bronco on 2016.07.11, 18:21:58
Many times the forum says message sent successfully, only to refresh the page and nothing be there.
Strange, I never see that message. Anyone else?
Feel free to repost everything I post on Facebook.
I would like people to know where it came from is all.
This way I am only posting once.
I hope everyone understands my frustration and accepts my invitation to my solution.
Thanks
Quote from: poynt99 on 2016.07.11, 18:31:04
Strange, I never see that message. Anyone else?
Hello all.
This is a test.
Quote from: poynt99 on 2016.07.11, 18:31:04
Strange, I never see that message. Anyone else?
Nope.. never seen that message or had any insurmountable problem in posting to the forum, with a little patience sometimes of course.
Quote from: Bronco on 2016.07.11, 18:54:09
Feel free to repost everything I post on Facebook.
I would like people to know where it came from is all.
This way I am only posting once.
I hope everyone understands my frustration and accepts my invitation to my solution.
Thanks
That doesn't work for me Bronco. Facebook is a weaponised social media platform and I value my individuality.
Attached is what I see after hitting the post tab.
Facebook is also a forum with privacy settings so no one in the masses can even see you. So because I choose a solution that doesn't cost me wasted hours, that's a deal breaker?
And I would like to point out that when I said come and look, you said no.
When Bessler said come look people had to actually GO somewhere,
you simply need to click a different icon.
Human Nature working.
Have a great day! I wont be back.
Darren add me on FB
This is a forum with privacy settings that is not a weaponised social media platform.. so why would I move ?
It appears a technical issue that you are incapable of resolving is costing you wasted hours. Nobody else seems to be having the problem though so I don't see why we should cater to your demands.
I was happy looking here, you were incapable of delivering the goods for some reason, and now want to leave with everyone following you to a spook controlled platform.. no deal Bronco!
I am just trying to relay this info. If you have any suggestions that work. Feel free to share them.
The current situation has a glitch.
I will just bow out of this room and keep to myself once again.
Thank you for your interest.
If you ever manage to sort out your tech issues I will be happy to observe your build, it's interesting stuff, but I don't do facebook.. ever..
If you really have cracked Bessler's Wheel and succeed in getting the proof out I am sure I will hear about it eventually!