OverUnity Research

Pulsed / Radiant Energy => Atmospheric Ambient Power Collection => Topic started by: Peterae on 2017.04.30, 07:16:23

Title: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Peterae on 2017.04.30, 07:16:23
Harmonic Energy Exchange Device
US 20080191580 A1

Abstract
This invention converts inertial impulses into electric currents. Specifically, it converts impulses created by the impacts of high-energy particles from the Sun and other cosmic sources into the Earth's Magnetosphere and the varying D, E, F1 and F2 layers of its Ionosphere to controlled electric currents. This invention presents a new method of utilizing energy from the Sun and other sources of high energy articles as a virtually, inexhaustible, alternative-energy source for the world.

https://www.google.com/patents/US20080191580
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Verpies on 2017.04.30, 17:52:14
Moray reactivated ?
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Smudge on 2017.04.30, 18:29:26
'Tis only a patent application.  Will probably never be a patent.

Smudge
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.04.30, 18:45:25
Quote from: verpies on 2017.04.30, 17:52:14
Moray reactivated ?

Dear Verpies.

I have copied a quote from T H Moray's book.

" [p. 20] "I started my experiments with the taking of electricity from the ground, as I termed it, during the summer of 1909. By fall of 1910 I had sufficient power to operate a small electrical device, and I made a demonstration of my idea to two friends... This demonstration in the early stages consisted of operating a miniature arc light... It soon became evident that the energy was not static and that the static of the universe would be of no assistance to me in obtaining the power I was seeking...

During the Christmas Holidays of 1911, I began to fully realize that the energy I was working with was not of a static nature, but of an oscillating nature. Further I realized that the energy was not coming out of the earth, but instead was coming to the earth from some outside source. These electrical oscillations in the form of waves were not simple oscillations, but were surgings --- like the waves of the sea --- coming to the earth continually, more in the daytime than at night, but always coming in vibrations from the reservoir of colossal energy out there in space. By this time I was able to obtain enough power to light the old 16-candlepower carbon lamp for about one half capacity, and I did not seem to make any further improvement until the spring of 1925."

Lets have a little discussion with forum members.

I have read those two paragraphs many times, wondering what ( hardware ) he would have had at his disposal in the year 1911?

The Arc lamp would constitute a form of " spark gap " wouldn't it ?

Any other ideas ?


Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Peterae on 2017.04.30, 19:07:13
Quote from: verpies on 2017.04.30, 17:52:14
Moray reactivated ?
Exactly what i was thinking  O0
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Vasik041 on 2017.04.30, 19:26:13
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.04.30, 18:45:25
The Arc lamp would constitute a form of " spark gap " wouldn't it ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arc_lamp
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Peterae on 2017.04.30, 19:29:54
Looks like he has a website  O0
http://www.standeyo.com/bio.Stan.html

QuoteStan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems as part of a global project under the direction of such men as Dr. Edward Teller and Dr Andrei Sakharov.

QuoteCurrently Stan is:
a) working on a Tesla-based energy system similar to that of Dr T. Henry Moray
b) several, novel air and marine propulsion projects
c) giving many radio interviews
d) writing his second paper (in a series of three) on the inertial nature of gravity with many graphic illustrations which show the 'layered shells' nature of moons, planets, stars, galaxies and even galactic clusters... which addresses the 'hollow Earth' possibility and...
e) writing his next book on the GArden of Eden and Atlantis and the asteroid that destroyed Atlantis and caused the Biblical Flood.

Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: ion on 2017.05.01, 00:11:09
Quote from: Peterae on 2017.04.30, 19:29:54
Looks like he has a website  O0
http://www.standeyo.com/bio.Stan.html

Ah, but that's the bio written by his mate Holly. For other side of Stan Deyo (website) , pedal back one forwards slash to here:

http://www.standeyo.com/

P.S. I think the patent also has a bit of Peter Markovich mingled in.

http://rexresearch.com/markovic/atree.htm
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.05.01, 09:39:27
Quote from: Peterae on 2017.04.30, 19:29:54
Looks like he has a website  O0
http://www.standeyo.com/bio.Stan.html

I posted this on OU.com a day ago

Quote: I wonder if this is Stan Deyo ?=Harold Stanley Deyo

If so,i have spoken to him many time's,when he lived here in Australia,in regard to the VIA(vortex inversion accelerator) drive for marine applications.

So looks like he the same person.


Brad
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.05.01, 13:41:13
TinMan
Can you still correspond with Deyo? has he any experiments to show this method of harvesting?

Thx
Chet
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: ion on 2017.05.02, 14:27:05
Can we assume that the emanations are in the electromagnetic spectrum? The patent claims 4.5 to 7 MHz.

If so that falls into the shortwave band and the Ham Radio bands. Should be easy to test by tuning a shortwave radio in that region and observing the "S" meter.

Unfortunately Deyo gives no numbers for amount of energy available, so it could be <uWatts.

Quote[0031] This preferred embodiment uses a parallel, tuned
circuit to access a Wide range of frequencies usually to be
found in the range of 4.5 to 7 MHZ. This range encompasses
the major, naturally-occurring, resonant frequencies found in
the ionosphere.

This should be very easy to test.
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Peterae on 2017.05.02, 20:48:35
I am currently wondering if Deyo ever had this working, i mean the website says he is still
Quoteworking on a Tesla-based energy system similar to that of Dr T. Henry Moray
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: ion on 2017.05.04, 01:59:31
Quote from: Peterae on 2017.05.02, 20:48:35
I am currently wondering if Deyo ever had this working, i mean the website says he is still

I'm sure it works, but the question is at what level? uW? mW?

Despite all the usual talk we find in these type patents about replacing coal, oil, nuclear, he makes no reference to any reasonable power levels that I could find in the patent. Usually a claimant will supply some typical data for an experimental device.

Just tune your SW radio and look at the "S" meter for those frequencies

I think this website is a more accurate representation of what Stan is into these days:
http://www.standeyo.com/

Regards
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: Peterae on 2017.05.05, 21:28:09
Quote from: ION on 2017.05.04, 01:59:31
I'm sure it works, but the question is at what level? uW? mW?

Despite all the usual talk we find in these type patents about replacing coal, oil, nuclear, he makes no reference to any reasonable power levels that I could find in the patent. Usually a claimant will supply some typical data for an experimental device.

Just tune your SW radio and look at the "S" meter for those frequencies

I think this website is a more accurate representation of what Stan is into these days:
http://www.standeyo.com/

Regards
Hi ION

I've always wanted to try an insulated plate to form a Tesla collector and see how often a spark gap fires into the primary of a step down transformer, maybe this patent is worth a go, maybe one to try in the future when time prevails.  O0
Title: Re: Harold Stanley Deyo - Harmonic Energy Exchange Device Patent.
Post by: ion on 2017.05.05, 22:09:27
Quote from: Peterae on 2017.05.05, 21:28:09
Hi ION

I've always wanted to try an insulated plate to form a Tesla collector and see how often a spark gap fires into the primary of a step down transformer, maybe this patent is worth a go, maybe one to try in the future when time prevails.  O0

I think what may have merit is the highly charged capacitor that "couples" the resonant circuit to the "sky". Maybe this HV helps to create a bigger push into the resonant circuit by creating some type of impedance match. Worth a try.  O0  I would do it but we sit fairly up on the hill, and I have lightning rods on my roof and garage.  :P

Regards