An interesting new release...
https://patents.google.com/patent/US9564268B2/en (https://patents.google.com/patent/US9564268B2/en)
http://earthenergies.net/intellectual-property (http://earthenergies.net/intellectual-property)
Quote from: Dragon on 2017.04.30, 16:23:33
An interesting new release...
https://patents.google.com/patent/US9564268B2/en (https://patents.google.com/patent/US9564268B2/en)
http://earthenergies.net/intellectual-property (http://earthenergies.net/intellectual-property)
Dear Dragon.
I too spotted that this morning, from Peterae's link here.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3461.msg61343;topicseen#msg61343
Were you able to see the patent drawings? They were blank pages for me.
I know we have both looked into certain aspects of this subject, you, much more than I.
Cheers Graham.
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.04.30, 16:32:38
Dear Dragon.
I too spotted that this morning, from Peterae's link here.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3461.msg61343;topicseen#msg61343
Were you able to see the patent drawings? They were blank pages for me.
I know we have both looked into certain aspects of this subject, you, much more than I.
Cheers Graham.
Hi Graham, you should be able to view the released patent in the above links... if not here is the pdf below....
Quote from: Dragon on 2017.04.30, 17:08:32
Hi Graham, you should be able to view the released patent in the above links... if not here is the pdf below....
Remind you of something recent ?? ;)
Yes it does... I'm assuming this one has actually been tested and verified...
The transformer being used is a 1530BPX120 ( https://www.partsforsigns.com/Allanson_1530BPX120_transformer_p/1530bpx120.htm (https://www.partsforsigns.com/Allanson_1530BPX120_transformer_p/1530bpx120.htm)
Quote from: Dragon on 2017.04.30, 18:02:57
Yes it does... I'm assuming this one has actually been tested and verified...
The transformer being used is a 1530BPX120 ( https://www.partsforsigns.com/Allanson_1530BPX120_transformer_p/1530bpx120.htm (https://www.partsforsigns.com/Allanson_1530BPX120_transformer_p/1530bpx120.htm)
Highly unlikely !! ;D
Figure 4 7.83Hz running at Schumann resonance, a very interesting circuit.
Graham, do you mean highly unlikely that it's been tested and verified? Unfortunately, your probably right but I'd like to lean toward the optimistic side of walking the fine line of skepticism.
Peterae, I find that interesting as well, although they do mention other Schumann frequencies could be used. Also, fig 3 caught my attention with the use of a dual ground system forming a ground loop through the center tap.
Dear Dragon.
I've always tried to be an optimist but sadly in this line of research the optimism gets a severe bashing from reality most of the time! :)
The weather is improving daily here I'm hoping to get some help in putting up an aerial made from a scrap roll of MIG welding wire. The Copper coating is kinda corroded hoping for that " oxidised " effect to manifest.
Cheers Graham.
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.05.03, 16:24:04
Dear Dragon.
I've always tried to be an optimist but sadly in this line of research the optimism gets a severe bashing from reality most of the time! :)
The weather is improving daily here I'm hoping to get some help in putting up an aerial made from a scrap roll of MIG welding wire. The Copper coating is kinda corroded hoping for that " oxidised " effect to manifest.
Cheers Graham.
The optimist looks upward, often stumbling along the way.... the pessimist looks downward, banging his head... the Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly. I don't know who said that, I heard it once on the show "Criminal Minds".
I have a 55gal plastic drum that I've been threatening to turn into a capacitor ( tin foil around it with a polyvinyl covering ). I have a few NST's that fit the bill and most of parts needed to put together a test unit. I've never tried to bring an NST secondary into resonance so I'm intrigued by the challenge.