OverUnity Research

General - Free Energy Related => Miscellaneous Discussions => Topic started by: F6FLT on 2019.04.05, 07:52:42

Title: OUR access
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.04.05, 07:52:42
Hi all,

The domain overunityresearch.com was no longer accessible to me on April 3 and 4 while everything else on the Internet seemed to be working.
Today I'm glad it is back, and I see messages during this period.
Was I the only one in this case (DNS problem at my ISP?)?

Title: Re: OUR access
Post by: TinMan on 2019.04.05, 12:00:28
Quote from: F6FLT on 2019.04.05, 07:52:42
Hi all,

The domain overunityresearch.com was no longer accessible to me on April 3 and 4 while everything else on the Internet seemed to be working.
Today I'm glad it is back, and I see messages during this period.
Was I the only one in this case (DNS problem at my ISP?)?

We all seem to get hiccups every now and then.
But normally good again the next day.
Title: Re: OUR access
Post by: Peterae on 2019.04.06, 07:58:13
It's worth doing a traceroute to see the path your isp takes to get to the OUR, I have had a path blocked due to a network failure before, and could not do anything about it, I am not aware that OUR was down during this time, well it worked when I logged in anyway.
Title: Re: OUR access
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.04.06, 08:17:24

As all the other sites were working, I was convinced that the problem was on the side of overunityresearch.com, so I didn't even try to change the DNS or do any tests. I learned my lesson for next time!  :)
Title: Re: OUR access
Post by: Vasik041 on 2019.04.11, 19:30:38
I can access OUR ok, but by some reason I don't get any email notifications anymore...

Edit: Just found a reason - "smart" googe mail silently sent notifications to Spam folder  >:(