OverUnity Research

Water as Fuel => DISSOCIATION of the Water Molecule => Topic started by: Paul-R on 2019.10.19, 15:04:43

Title: Acoustic dissociation of water - John Worrell Keely, 42.8khz and all that.
Post by: Paul-R on 2019.10.19, 15:04:43
Acoustic dissociation of water - Keely, 42.8khz.

Is anyone working in this field?

I notice that the cost of ~40khz transmitters, and their amplifiers has tumbled recently. A snag is that the tuning of  the amp to the critical  frequency is not  that straightforward. It can be a matter of looking at the circuit board, working out how it works and replacing certain fixed components with either a variable  one or an additional circuit.

Title: Re: Acoustic dissociation of water - John Worrell Keely, 42.8khz and all that.
Post by: Duncan on 2019.10.23, 14:25:12
I have wasted 5 mins of my life ?? tough shit - I know people who have lost their life . re gear
Title: Re: Acoustic dissociation of water - John Worrell Keely, 42.8khz and all that.
Post by: Paul-R on 2019.10.28, 15:42:15
This is the sort of gear I had in mind:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-50W-40KHZ-Transducers-1X-AC-220V-100W-Ultrasonic-Cleaner-Power-Driver-Board-/322527305896?hash=item4b182020a8%3Ag%3AZJAAAOSwrFxbbP8L&nma=true&si=j9KMevarY6uKfirMKNFEluMmzss%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

If you put the number on the PCB,  13913887466 100W, into Google Images, you get various circuit diagrams which might  indicate how to tune  the output to Keely's frequency.