https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNTMWhMWQAA
Mags
Quote from: Magluvin on 2020.05.14, 02:51:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNTMWhMWQAA
Mags
Thanks for posting, Mags.
1m - 2m, he says that a
fter burning the H2 produced from urea-solution electrolysis, one gets more energy out than one puts in (! ?). I wonder about that. Does anyone have data on this? I've never heard this before...
Here is a brief explanation of how it may be possible. (https://author.oit.ohio.edu/engineering/ceer/research/urea.cfm)
An interesting video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI4AncCGxvI)
Robert is just pouring out the vids lately on very interesting things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LYT38Ex94
Mags
That video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LYT38Ex94) brings back some recent memories Mags.
Some years ago when the price of gasoline was high and the interest
in building HydrOxy Electrolyzers was the rage, several experimenters
showed similar results with their use of magnets.
I wonder why it never seemed to take off. Once the price of gasoline
came down to under $3.00 per gallon the HydrOxy Electrolyzer
fad seemed to go away.
It was fun while it lasted and I'm sure it will revive as gasoline prices
rise again in the future. Magnetic effects are quite mysterious.
Quote from: muDped on 2020.05.16, 01:50:35
That video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LYT38Ex94) brings back some recent memories Mags.
Some years ago when the price of gasoline was high and the interest
in building HydrOxy Electrolyzers was the rage, several experimenters
showed similar results with their use of magnets.
I wonder why it never seemed to take off. Once the price of gasoline
came down to under $3.00 per gallon the HydrOxy Electrolyzer
fad seemed to go away.
It was fun while it lasted and I'm sure it will revive as gasoline prices
rise again in the future. Magnetic effects are quite mysterious.
its possible that the magnet directs more plate electrons to the closest edge? If he says it produces more HHO, then Id like to know if thats actually true. Then put mags all over the plates. O0
Mags
Mags
Hello,
I wonder what happend to the E3 Ammonia GreenBox , Botte was promoting in this presentation. Her website shows copyright 2015
http://e3cleantechnologies.com/ (http://e3cleantechnologies.com/)
and doing research on this website does not return any result. It seems there was no succes...unfortunately
Maybe somenoe of you folks are more lucky to find it ?
Mike
Magluvin had mentioned a magnetic accelerator for HHO electrolysis
That Robert was showing?
Can't seem to find it now ?
Something about repurposed hard drive magnets when placed around
An HHO electrolysis cell
Greatly increased production?
??
Quote from: Chet K on 2022.06.25, 12:18:56
Magluvin had mentioned a magnetic accelerator for HHO electrolysis
That Robert was showing?
Can't seem to find it now ?
Something about repurposed hard drive magnets when placed around
An HHO electrolysis cell
Greatly increased production?
??
Is this the one you're looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LYT38Ex94
Cadman
Sorry for taking so long to answer
Was trying to verify with Mags
It must be the one ,although Mags did mention
Another similar vid ( not from Robert)
Still looking into this for all possible info
Thanks
Chet
Ps to add
Tinman did some tests with coils ( polarity)
To assist in pulling apart water in Water Arc
Experiments
I think I'll try to ring him and see how he's doing
And ask about those experiments!