Not much info available on this device, but it appears complete enough to replicate.
I could not find anything on the inventor, but it reminds me of the information that Spherics shared and may use the same principles as TPU's, Tesla's radiant energy collection, and the Aerial energy collector. AKA Jes Ascanius. ( https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3962.0 )
File that has "translated" in the title is a translation of the patent text from Google, as well as translation from a German forum that discussed, but never built the device. I do not agree with all of their conclusions, but they have good instructions and diagrams.
Wow! Not a single reply.
Is that the state of this forum?
No more interest in energy, only political drivel?
If we are lucky, we have 30 years to either get off this rock and be able to stay off, or to become self-efficient enough to live underground, or underwater.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2020.10.13, 20:33:13
Wow! Not a single reply.
Is that the state of this forum?
No more interest in energy, only political drivel?
If we are lucky, we have 30 years to either get off this rock and be able to stay off, or to become self-efficient enough to live underground, or underwater.
What is a little discouraging is that the date on the patent is 1996 and the German forum mentioned talked but didn't build.
Would you link to that forum? Let's see what they said.
Grumpy
On first glance it's a word salad of terminology with few if any relevant build details. Why would I waste my time on this when there are so many other patents?. Look at the Figuera device, good drawings, clear descriptions of the device and the process.
In my opinion this patent is a waste of time.
Double post
Quote from: Paul-R on 2020.10.13, 22:05:01
What is a little discouraging is that the date on the patent is 1996 and the German forum mentioned talked but didn't build.
Would you link to that forum? Let's see what they said.
The link is in the translated document.
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2020.10.13, 23:05:50
Grumpy
On first glance it's a word salad of terminology with few if any relevant build details. Why would I waste my time on this when there are so many other patents?. Look at the Figuera device, good drawings, clear descriptions of the device and the process.
In my opinion this patent is a waste of time.
I was trying to save a few lives since an ice age coming in 3 decades.
I'm betting that this Jarcke device works, and works on the same principles as TPU's, the Spherics devices, and Tesla's radiant receivers, etc.
Best part is it will work on ANY planet or moon.We'll be needing some power when we get off this rock...
Containing the risk of catastrophic climate change
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10098-020-01868-1
this article hits all of the hot issues in one place:
CO2
methane
jet stream
Gulf stream
ice melting
hot weather before the ice age
Ice age rebound
lots of people die
Quote from: Grumpy on 2020.10.14, 01:38:26
The link is in the translated document.
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=https://gehtanders.de/jarck-device/&prev=search&pto=aue
Grumpy
QuoteI was trying to save a few lives since an ice age coming in 3 decades.
I'm betting that this Jarcke device works, and works on the same principles as TPU's, the Spherics devices, and Tesla's radiant receivers, etc.
Best part is it will work on ANY planet or moon.
My opinion was based on the complexity and number of unknowns in the patent information. As I said the descriptions were a word salad with too many unknowns and the diagrams a joke. Based on this, and the fact there are far more credible patents by more credible inventors with supposed third party verification, I would pass.
In my opinion, by far the best option would be the McFarland Cook, Clemente Figuera or Carlos Benitez patents. Based on my research there is a very good chance these gentlemen had the real deal. I would even go so far to say there is a greater chance these devices were FE than Tesla's work. In fact, the literature claims Tesla did not have FE at the time when he contacted Figuera and it was only after he considered the possibility and made progress. How many here knew this?, how many did research on all the prior art and followed the timelines of all these FE inventors?.
Regards
Would be nice to have an overunityresearch forum again !!
Maybe after the Elections we can have it back?
McFarland Cook ?
Would be nice for a fresh perspective... quite simple compared
To other FE builds!
Yeah,
I wonder if it is time to make some changes...?
Chet
QuoteWould be nice to have an overunityresearch forum again !!
Maybe after the Elections we can have it back?
I agree with you and poynt99 and would be happy to see something like a moderator or a 1 week temporary ban on people posting page after page of false information and conspiracy theories, I'm all for it. I'll tell you what, I will stop responding to all there off topic conspiracy theory, political, fake media nonsense as of now however I think we all understand that's not going to solve the problem.
Regards
This device is pretty simple compared to most.
No switching, passive operation once started, 200kw (something like that)
The vortex form and winding, and the magnet are the only tricky things.
Make a form out Styrofoam or wicker or wire and paper mache
Magnet can be ceramic rod magnet, maybe even ferrous rod with a neo on the end.
It inherently produces some cold electricity output :D
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-10-12-uninhabitable-hell-climate-change-and-disease-threaten-millions-un-warns/
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2020.10.14, 22:15:16
Chet
I agree with you and poynt99 and would be happy to see something like a moderator or a 1 week temporary ban on people posting page after page of false information and conspiracy theories, I'm all for it. I'll tell you what, I will stop responding to all there off topic conspiracy theory, political, fake media nonsense as of now however I think we all understand that's not going to solve the problem.
Regards
Yes, I agree. The reputation of the site may well have been severely damaged already; we may only realise how much when we use discussions in the future to get outside help. (New energy work can be dangerous. With such a casual attitude towards verifiable truth and accuracy, certain people, if they even do such work, may end up getting their faces blown off their heads).
I do wish the term "overunity" wasn't in the forum name.
I think it is a little off-putting to some people and they may not take the site seriously.
Quote from: AllCanadian
Chet
I agree with you and poynt99 and would be happy to see something like a moderator or a 1 week temporary ban on people posting page after page of false information and conspiracy theories, I'm all for it. I'll tell you what, I will stop responding to all there off topic conspiracy theory, political, fake media nonsense as of now however I think we all understand that's not going to solve the problem.
Regards
Quote from: Poynt99
Yeah,
I wonder if it is time to make some changes...?
Quote from: Paul-R
Yes, I agree. The reputation of the site may well have been severely damaged already; we may only realise how much when we use discussions in the future to get outside help. (New energy work can be dangerous. With such a casual attitude towards verifiable truth and accuracy, certain people, if they even do such work, may end up getting their faces blown off their heads).
If you should find it desirable to change the tenor of the Forum
and eliminate certain kinds of postings, that is of course your
prerogative. I do not think anyone would seriously object.
As a matter of fact there is really little more that can be said on the
controversial topics. Soon to occur future events will more than
resolve the issues of disagreement and will also show us how the
New Normal will permanently change the way all of us will live from
now on.
In my opinion the controversial discussions have been fruitful as
well as revealing. It is through such candid discussions that we
learn much about those with whom we communicate.
Truth will always rise to the surface no matter what is done to try
to prevent it from coming into the light of day where all may see.
Example: It has taken some time but the Truth has now emerged.Many more deceptions will be unveiled in near future.
What is coming soon to Planet Earth will be very difficult to believe.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Grumpy,
If you prefer this "off-topic" posting may be removed.
The controversial topics have replace research and discussion for the time being.
It's temporary as our world is changing.
The change should be a return to research, but let's not stop the controversial discussions.
Huge changes are coming but not just the economy, or viruses.
The Age of Aquarius is starting and we will evolve by ascending or die. So think those good thoughts, and act good actions.
Oh, no controller needed for the Jarcke device either
Quote from: muDped on 2020.10.15, 01:53:56
As a matter of fact there is really little more that can be said on the
controversial topics.
.
.
.
.
Example: It has taken some time but the Truth has now emerged. (http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=214974)
True.
So why do you continue in the same post to link to a page which says that a "Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6" ?
Nobody has done as much as you to contribute to the problem I mentioned in #15 above.
Grumpy
Research always continues
Here a format of politics and "other" has displaced forum theme
There is no doubt of that!
While I must agree "some" is relevant to our times
the 24/7 365 topic is omnipresent in our lives
Globally!!
No respite anywhere!
You write of a pending ice age , myself I have other reasons
Both need open source to work!
Here an open source venue for research and experiments
Exsists !
Perhaps Peter can make a format like I have seen on
Another forum
Where theme topics take preference
And others are placed in another spot
so actual experiments and research are
Not replaced or bumped off the page here?
To dedicate much resource and time as a few here ( who still post here and have persisted)
And have other off theme topics push research aside?
I know there is no chance of stopping this &#%£€< before the
Election
However there are some really good projects waiting!
And if just one has the chance to help planet ... save lives and
Resources
?
The world is flush with boards and blogs like this one now
But none which have an open source self sponsored
FE research forum!!
And the need is great
IMO
The theme here need be the only topic on the main page
We have chased off too many with off theme topics ( which bombard them every moment outside the forum)
Here a resource is being wasted and denied our hosts vision!
Not just one mans opinion
Chet K
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2020.10.14, 16:01:50
... In my opinion, by far the best option would be the McFarland Cook, Clemente Figuera or Carlos Benitez patents. Based on my research there is a very good chance these gentlemen had the real deal...
I wish there would be a sincere and open effort here with the Clemente Figuera generator. That is the only one I ever had any success with self running and charging a cap at the same time. I have no idea how it happened, it was purely by accident and it only worked for a short time until the transistors fried. After that I never got it back, but I'll swear on my mother's grave it did work for awhile.
Regards
Paul-R
QuoteSo why do you continue in the same post to link to a page which says that a "Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6" ?
Nobody has done as much as you to contribute to the problem I mentioned in #15 above.
Agreed, as many have said this kind of thing is unwarranted and unwelcome. MuDped and others should keep this nonsense to there own thread as most have no interest in these distractions.
Regards
Quote from: Chet K
Here a format of politics and "other" has displaced forum theme
I'm not sure that "displaced" is necessarily true, but what do you find objectionable
about discussion of very strange events which are having profound negative effects
upon our very way of life?
Forum topics are organized in such a way that discussions, which you may find to be
outside the realm of your interests, may easily be avoided. Every patron of the Forum
has complete selectivity over what they may choose to read or to disregard.
Is it that those Topics are even being discussed is what bothers you?
Quote from: Paul-R
So why do you continue in the same post to link to a page which says that a "Whistleblower
Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6" ?
Nobody has done as much as you to contribute to the problem I mentioned in #15 above.
Quote from: AC
MuDped and others should keep this nonsense to there own thread as most have no interest in these distractions.
The Link which you're objecting to was merely an EXAMPLE of TRUTH finally emerging quite
some time after the events with INFORMATION which runs counter to the NARRATIVE pushed
by the MEDIA. An EXAMPLE which need not necessarily be looked at by those who may not
be interested.
You've made it very clear that
you do have a "Problem."
And that you want to see "changes" because of
your "Problem."
Most Topics involve ramifications which cannot be squeezed into a narrow field
of focus. It is often necessary to include those ramifications for consideration.
It appears that the "Problem" some are experiencing has more to do with Personal Beliefs
and the Need to Control rather than the Subject Matter itself.
Quote from: Paul-R
Yes, I agree. The reputation of the site may well have been severely damaged already; we may
only realise how much when we use discussions in the future to get outside help. (New energy
work can be dangerous. With such a casual attitude towards verifiable truth and accuracy, certain
people, if they even do such work, may end up getting their faces blown off their heads).
Please elaborate on this Paul. Help us to comprehend what you see as a threat.
Grumpy,
You've been very tolerant regarding the change of direction in your Topic which is greatly
appreciated. If you would desire, however, this discussion could be moved to the
Rant Room or elsewhere.
Quote from: muDped on 2020.10.15, 21:42:32
Please elaborate on this Paul. Help us to comprehend what you see as a threat.
Certainly.
In a year's time, someone may be making great headway with the Jarck device. He or she might need access to a piece of expensive equipment owned by the University of Loughborough or maybe someone like Boeing or Lockheed. This person would refer to this web site and this thread to explain what is needed.
A quick scan of this thread is likely to get a rejection notice on the grounds that they don't expect to spend time or resources on people who keep company with such ridiculous idiots. (It would be wrapped up a bit but, in my view, that is going to be the tenet of the reply).
MuDped
No worries
Will ask Peter how to make this fair to the theme of his forum
I already know how Poynt feels, he also invested huge efforts here to start the forum
And help keep it going !
Peter does after all pay the expenses
And I really doubt these "off theme " topics are what he wants at the top of the page every day!
I have nothing but gratitude for those who try to stick to the theme here
And their efforts and attempts to engage help from what use to be a fairly engaged
Community!
The forum has really gone "blog"
However there are plenty of experiments to ponder and some are in route
It's just inviting people to research forum?
And they read constantly bumped blog posts here??
——///////—-////——
I always like Grumpy's perspective
And ideas !!
Towards research!!
It's what 99% are hoping to read here !
I went over the patent and I don't see that it has to be vertical. also, he says it can be used in vehicles.
Furthermore, the 200kw device size is very small , bu this is based on his power ratios.
Quote from: muDped on 2020.10.15, 21:42:32
Grumpy,
You've been very tolerant regarding the change of direction in your Topic which is greatly
appreciated. If you would desire, however, this discussion could be moved to the
Rant Room or elsewhere.
I'm hoping to ascend before we destroy the climate and get knocked back to the stone age.
I'm holding off on some gravity work to try this device.
Reading over the text on this device and it is simple.
I'll find some styrofoam for a funnel core, but a cone should work even if not as well as the "goblet".
Maybe he used a goblet because it was the Holy Grail!
Proof of concept just needs the "A" coils and the output "C" coils.
This config is a bit like the Markovich device but more clear .
I have not found why the bell profile instead of a linear cone .
Many of us are tired of building things that are not specific and building things that are but do not comply with the experience of others.
Many of us have achieved condition where no current seems to be used only to be distracted by why and further confused as to why others cant get the result .
I sometime wonder whether the david pomerau effect is playing apart .
The only thing to do is to build what you see as worth building then post the details and hope that somebody else can replicate .
Until that happens the device is useless unless available to all and if you need to be present to start it up then its use would have to include you.
This is what we must be prepared to discover as it fits with my experience and others here .
The early devices like hendershot had this property and as un scientific as it is it may turn out that there is another realm of energies that include the human condition.
Now i sound crazy but its the only thing that fits my experience and others regarding electricity from nowhere.
politics , as useless as it is, can be less confusing than ghost in the machine .
How would one even approach such a subject without being subjective ...see the contradictions .
Any way the common things are most often at least 2 inductances magnets and having them beat against each other .
Religious rants will not help here and I apolagise for distraction but we are headed here as always.
Please throw one together and others will duplicate if you can show it made with readily available components .
Its no good to ask people to share in your curiosity as we all looking ,some are just tired of building and getting results we dont understand some positive .
Its disturbing to have current from nowhere that you cant just switch on but must tune to .
The next day you need the tuning process again but no body can get the same result ....that is a little scary !
Many here have had this happen but dont want the flack because they are part of the machine.
Perhaps we need a MEE 2 movement for silly current experience ?
At least that has been my observation over the years .
At least this one could be made to look attractive .
some glass floodlights and other globes have the bell shape if the small size is ok .
Quote from: Grumpy on 2020.10.16, 01:34:05
I'll find some styrofoam for a funnel core, but a cone should work even if not as well as the "goblet".
A sheet metal worker, who works on car repairs, could make a cone very easily and a panel beater could make it the right shape surprisingly quickly. They are astonishing people. (How to pay for it? Go through their premises and offer to change all their non LED lights for LED ones. Then tell them how much they will save over a year).
Grumpy
QuoteReading over the text on this device and it is simple.
I'll find some styrofoam for a funnel core, but a cone should work even if not as well as the "goblet".
Maybe he used a goblet because it was the Holy Grail!
Proof of concept just needs the "A" coils and the output "C" coils.
In my rocketry/RC airplane days I would cut or hotwire a styrofoam shape, cover it in saran wrap then fiberglass over it. The saran wrap was basically a cheap way to release the fiberglass form from the mold.
If your really stuck I have also used thin cotton fabric like a pillow case and lacquer or epoxy... quick and dirty, lol.
Regards
Uncanny thing is that I don't believe I missed this device in my patent searches.
It may have been re-introduced...
My aussie brain read the title as "Huge arc" device. ;D Reminiscent of Schauberger's work too. Mmm a bell you say.
For someone with over 70 years of scientific (and in particular magnetic) knowledge much of what is written in that patent is gobbledydook, utter nonsense. But I can't believe that someone would go to the trouble of taking out a patent without some evidence that the system actually works, and it is just his own (incorrect) belief that is written there. Having given some thought to the system I would like someone to carry out a fairly simple experiment. In the image below I show the field from a magnet. At each end of the magnet are placed a coil, a bundle of wires, and the conductors are in a region where the magnetic field is radial. The coils are mounted in such a way that they can vibrate back and forth, like the voice coil in a loudspeaker. The mounting arrangement has both coils joined together so that they vibrate in unison. It will be appreciated that vibration movement of the conductors is everywhere at right angles to the radial field lines, and that movement can be produced by passing current through them, or alternatively if a coil is mechanically moved by applying force it will induce a voltage. One coil will be used as a generator and the other coil as a motor. The two coils are connected together in series to create a closed circuit. One coil has more turns than the other, this is the generator coil, and it creates greater voltage to exceed the back emf of the other coil and drive current through it. It seems that if you give the coil assembly a small nudge it will drive itself to the limits of the travel, certainly the math suggests this would happen. If the mountings are like spiral springs then energy is imparted to the springs and they will start the travel in the opposite direction. (Maybe the flat spiral coil referred to in the patent is not a coil, but a spring!). Does this scheme become a perpetual vibrator? I would very much like to see if this is true.
Smudge
Having given more thought I don't think the above experiment will show anything useful. But I do have more to say along another tack when I have written it up.
Smudge
This patent is starting to make sense to me.
I believe the basic idea is the same as Tesla Radiant Energy patents where he used a metal plate to collect a charge and stored it in a capacitor.
There may be a connection with the rotation of charged particles in a magnetic field; positive is CW, negative is CCW
The coil windings are:
Cone CW looking from large opening
pancake coil is CW looking down
collector coils CW as seen from south pole
South pole of the magnet is facing up
so everything is wound CW looking down, in agreement with electron rotation in a magnetic field
I have no idea why he used CW and South pole upward, rather than CCW and North Pole upward. Perhaps both will work or neither.
Ratios may be important, and he shows a large magnet in the patent.
Here is my latest contribution for consideration.
Smudge
Just a note
I usually ask permission prior to
Posting Grumpy's topics elsewhere ( or anyone's)
I could not resist this area here ...
https://overunity.com/18693/grumpys-query-into-the-uwe-jarck-device/msg552833/#new
Especially since Cyril made such a wonderful and thoughtful effort !
Much gratitude
And yes as always I will remove if ??
With gratitude
Chet K
Quote from: Smudge on 2020.11.01, 16:39:55
Here is my latest contribution for consideration.
Smudge
May I ask why you have used toroid rather than a solenoid coil?
Ron
Quote from: ronee on 2020.11.02, 02:58:25
May I ask why you have used toroid rather than a solenoid coil?
Ron
Because it is wound on a ring core, and that makes it toroidal. You can't wind a solenoidal coil on a ring core, the geometry doesn't allow it.
Smudge
Quote from: Smudge on 2020.11.01, 16:39:55
Here is my latest contribution for consideration.
Smudge
I believe you are looking at this device from the perspective of conventional electrodynamics, and I believe this may be incorrect.
Thanks for the mapping of the magnetic field of the pointed magnet. This is very helpful.
I don't expect coils with a ferromagnetic core to work in this device, or any ferromagnetic material in the working area aside from the central magnet.
Imaging that the zero point energy, aether, space... is caused to rotate around magnetic field lines, and can condensed.
The shaped magnetic field changes in concentration as Smudge shows, getting denser at the magnet.
Keep in mind that the collector coils will also generate a magnetic field
Thus it flows along the funnel coils once started by the one funnel coil.
The pancake coil spreads out this slower, condensed, rotating field, which is now rotating through the collector coils. No longer a vortex, but more of a rotating cylinder.
Collector coils have to be
around the magnet, so a large magnet is beneficial in this respect.
According the what Uwe says in his patent, this device's output is largely what is termed "cold current". There is a mountain of hearsay about what that is, but the important part is that it produces the results of a much larger electron-based current than is actually flowing in the conductor. I posted Peter Lindeman's "Secrets of Cold Current" somewhere on this sight.
With these thoughts in mind, I have some Styrofoam cones, and the wire. I just need some time to put it together.
Still need to get a large rod magnet, but might try a proof of concept with a smaller magnet.
The large rod magnet has proven to be expensive at about $80.
Not wanting to spend that much on a magnet, I believe a coil with the proper shape and polarity will also prove suitable.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2020.10.11, 15:27:16
Not much info available on this device, but it appears complete enough to replicate.
I could not find anything on the inventor, but it reminds me of the information that Spherics shared and may use the same principles as TPU's, Tesla's radiant energy collection, and the Aerial energy collector. AKA Jes Ascanius. ( https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3962.0 )
File that has "translated" in the title is a translation of the patent text from Google, as well as translation from a German forum that discussed, but never built the device. I do not agree with all of their conclusions, but they have good instructions and diagrams.
Are the coils on the funnel (A) wound longitudinally (i.e., from widest to narrowest) or around the circumference from top to bottom? Hard to tell with the diagram.
Just wondering if this is do-able with a regular funnel.
Remarks from AKing 21 about Kapanadze's insistence on wire length and exact multiples thereof to ensure resonance comes to mind here with the different coils.
Also Grumpy's (I think) remarks on another forum about the TPU forming an aetheric vortex to draw in charge.
Any feedback appreciated.
Bob
As I recall, the German forum translation shows the winding directions.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2020.10.11, 15:27:16
Not much info available on this device, but it appears complete enough to replicate.
I could not find anything on the inventor, but it reminds me of the information that Spherics shared and may use the same principles as TPU's, Tesla's radiant energy collection, and the Aerial energy collector. AKA Jes Ascanius. ( https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3962.0 )
File that has "translated" in the title is a translation of the patent text from Google, as well as translation from a German forum that discussed, but never built the device. I do not agree with all of their conclusions, but they have good instructions and diagrams.
Hi G
Regarding similarity to Spheric which of elements you think is the delay element?
Tnx
Quote from: Leedskalnin on 2023.01.22, 18:06:46
Hi G
Regarding similarity to Spheric which of elements you think is the delay element?
Tnx
Being a passive device, I don't think it has a delay element.