OverUnity Research

Water as Fuel => DISSOCIATION of the Water Molecule => Topic started by: Paul-R on 2021.04.23, 21:58:55

Title: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.23, 21:58:55
With the mess India is in now thanks to the Coronavirus, mismanagement, a lack of ICU facilities and oxygen, I am wondering what can be suggested for a simple piece of kit to generate of the order of 10 litres per minute of oxygen.

I checked out Patrick's Chapter 10, but being geared to cars, it is mainly projects generating hydroxy gas, which is not readly separatable.

What suggestions?
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.04.24, 05:39:55
That amount of Oxygen production via electrolysis would require a rather large group of cells.

Oxygen Concentraters  are available which will produce about 6 Liters per Minute of 30% Oxygen or 1 Liter per Minute of 90% Oxygen.

Banggood search result (https://www.banggood.com/search/oxygen-concentrater-generator.html?from=nav)

An Ebay search would yield results as well.

Typical power consumption is about 100 Watts.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.24, 09:43:15
Quote from: muDped on 2021.04.24, 05:39:55
That amount of Oxygen production via electrolysis would require a rather large group of cells.

Oxygen Concentraters  are available which will produce about 6 Liters per Minute of 30% Oxygen or 1 Liter per Minute of 90% Oxygen.

Banggood search result (https://www.banggood.com/search/oxygen-concentrater-generator.html?from=nav)

An Ebay search would yield results as well.

Typical power consumption is about 100 Watts.

Good ideas but this is a country full of abject poverty. I was aiming at a DIY home made device which is really inexpensive.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.04.24, 09:44:44
Some years ago Cody Reeder make a couple videos showing how he made his Electrolysis Cell to separately collect Hydrogen and Oxygen.

In this video he shows how he made his cell. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_UdBvyicU)

In this video he shows how he made his gas collection balloons with switched compressors to store the gases in tanks. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAAhRlqlV0)

I think you'll get the gist of how he's done it and perhaps even come up with some improvements.

Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.04.24, 19:21:49
All electrolyzers with separate electrodes produce O2 at the positive anode and H2 at the negative cathode.

If we want more gas we simply increase the plate surface area. The standard cell potential is around 1.23 volts.

One neat concept is the "battolyser" which uses the the hydrogen gas produced when charging nickel-iron batteries. So we could charge our batteries with solar for electricity and also get hydrogen for heating/cooking... win-win.

On a side note, this also proves simply charging a battery does not account for all the energy present. The gas production and heat is also energy.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.24, 22:35:23
The only certain point is the requirement. The WHO suggest that 10 - 20 lpm is a good place to start.

We know the cell voltage. How does one work backwards to determine the size and material of the electrodes, the concentration and material of the electrolyte?
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.04.24, 23:59:21
Much work has been done to identify the ideal metals or oxides to use for the Anodes and Cathodes of the cells.

It has long been established that for maximum efficiency the Plates must be as close together as is practicable and that the electrolyzing current should be quite small.

If the Electrolysis Cells are driven hard the IIR losses become very great and heating of the electrolyte is a problem.

Producing Oxygen by electrolysis is inefficient and costly unless very inexpensive sources of electricity are available such as Solar, Wind or Water Power.

Food for thought:

Efficiency of water electrolysis doubled (https://phys.org/news/2016-03-efficiency-electrolysis.html)

Oxygen plant (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_plant)

Top 5 Plants for Increasing Oxygen (https://lunginstitute.com/blog/top-5-plants-for-increasing-oxygen/)
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: sollaris1989 on 2021.04.25, 00:26:55
Hello Paul.
I can not talk about the CoVI or the problems in India , as I have seen the Administrator ,blocked these thing here on the forum , as it is a free energy forum.

I can tell you about the Hydrogen or HHO problem you have...because I have been in the HHO study / experiments for around 10 years.
You said you need 10 L / m , but for what purpose ? AirIntake manifold of your car or you want to build a HHO torch etc.
Can you please provide more information on your plans ?

Thank you. O0 O0 O0
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.25, 01:11:00
Quote from: sollaris1989 on 2021.04.25, 00:26:55

You said you need 10 L / m , but for what purpose ? AirIntake manifold of your car or you want to build a HHO torch etc.
Can you please provide more information on your plans ?


I think the administrators were worried about potentially dangerous medical advice being dished out by unqualified people. This thread is about using tried and tested ideas but getting them availabe on a cheap DIY basis to everyone when the offically supplied cyinders are being stolen by thieves with 1" spanners, and people are dying at the rate of one every 43 seconds.

It is for people suffocating to death with covid. The WHO say that 10 lpm is likely to be OK for people who are not too seriously ill but really, 20 lpm is what one should aim for.

My idea is to produce a design which can be hammered together by anyone out there with a basic knowledge. Power is an issue but a secondary one. We might assume that they will be able to get hold of basic stainless steel, lead (as featured in mudped's video), and the fundamental acids and alkalis.

Gear which produces HHO is a hassle because I don't see a way of separating H2 and O2. It might be possible to use it "as is" but the chances of hospitals or care centres blowing up or catching fire is high. I'm sure they'd refuse HHO as a breathable gas. It might work fine - I doubt the H2 does much harm but this should be checked out. What is needed is a source of O2.

And as a by product, we may end up with an automoble turbo charger which will probably lunch the exhaust valves.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.04.25, 03:52:46
Sadly, the machinery which is capable of producing Oxygen at those volumes is quite expensive.

Even the Oxygen Concentrators (https://www.verywellhealth.com/top-portable-oxygen-concentrators-915001) used by one or two people at a time cost in the range of $400.00 each.

The advantage of the Oxygen Concentrators is that they obtain their Oxygen from the air and with special membranes to isolate it from the air.

They are inexpensive to operate once they are acquired, however.

Would it be possible to set up something like a gofundme page where people could donate towards the purchase of Oxygen Concentrators from China?

Putting together an Electrolyzer to produce such high volume of Oxygen is definitely "doable" but would require costly electricity unless the Hydrogen could be sold to offset operating costs.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.25, 10:17:07
Quote from: muDped on 2021.04.25, 03:52:46

Putting together an Electrolyzer to produce such high volume of Oxygen is definitely "doable" but would require costly electricity unless the Hydrogen could be sold to offset operating costs.


Their government is in a crisis. If such an electrolyser could be designed, they have the power to waive LX costs.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.25, 10:29:18
Quote from: muDped on 2021.04.25, 03:52:46

Putting together an Electrolyzer to produce such high volume of Oxygen is definitely "doable" but would require costly electricity unless the Hydrogen could be sold to offset operating costs.


Their government is in a crisis. If such an electrolyser could be designed, they have the power to waive LX costs.

Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: sollaris1989 on 2021.04.25, 21:37:35
Quote from: Paul-R on 2021.04.25, 01:11:00

I think the administrators were worried about potentially dangerous medical advice being dished out by unqualified people.

It is for people suffocating to death with covid. The WHO say that 10 lpm is likely to be OK for people



Thank you for the reply.
When you try the Electrolysis experiment ,the output is WATER VAPOR. It is not H it is not O. (until proven otherwise )
WATER is a MEDIUM  , like AIR , EARTH , FIRE .

You CAN NOT inhale OXYGEN , because the body regulates the PH of the body different at certain periods of the day and different from human to human. ACID and ALKALINE ( Dr. SEBI )
If one person tries to inhale something , and the body can not regulate that something...it will SHUT DOWN aka DIE.

It is not about 10 l / m or 20 l / m ......What it does matter is the quality of the gas and how small the molecular structure of the vapor is.

You can do HIGH AMP Electrolysis  / High VOLTAGE or RADIANT ENERGY electrolysis.
Every method produces a different type of WATER VAPOR !!!

WHO is not your friend or anybody;s friend.
The Government is also not your friend.

In this situation you can not them in consideration.

I wish you well.

Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.25, 21:47:16
Quote from: sollaris1989 on 2021.04.25, 21:37:35
Thank you for the reply.
When you try the Electrolysis experiment ,the output is WATER VAPOR. It is not H it is not O. (until proven otherwise )
WATER is a MEDIUM  , like AIR , EARTH , FIRE .

You CAN NOT inhale OXYGEN , because the body regulates the PH of the body different at certain periods of the day and different from human to human. ACID and ALKALINE ( Dr. SEBI )
If one person tries to inhale something , and the body can not regulate that something...it will SHUT DOWN aka DIE.

It is not about 10 l / m or 20 l / m ......What it does matter is the quality of the gas and how small the molecular structure of the vapor is.

You can do HIGH AMP Electrolysis  / High VOLTAGE or RADIANT ENERGY electrolysis.
Every method produces a different type of WATER VAPOR !!!

WHO is not your friend or anybody;s friend.
The Government is also not your friend.

In this situation you can not them in consideration.

I wish you well.

If the voltage is right, I disagree. You get O2 and H2 off the electrodes. Pumping up the voltage simply heats the cell up and you would get vapour.

I don't know how you can imagine the body can't breathe O2. Ask your air force. Ask your hospital. Ask the ISS.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Room3327 on 2021.04.25, 22:25:05
Apparently no one has even checked OUR for info on this,  I posted a very good method of separating the gasses in a build I did years ago using a specially designed dry cell it can be scaled up or down depending on how much gas you need to produce.

It is in the thread 'Fuel Cell tech' under 'Gas seperator electrolysis dry cell'  It is cheap simple and easy to build and can produce as much gas as desired. Seperated into hydrogen and oxygen each with its own outlet.

Regards
Room

https://overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3380.0
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.25, 22:47:46
Quote from: Room3327 on 2021.04.25, 22:25:05
Apparently no one has even checked OUR for info on this,  I posted a very good method of separating the gasses in a build I did years ago using a specially designed dry cell it can be scaled up or down depending on how much gas you need to produce.


Yours is a very impressive build but for this application, it is complicated. I was hoping to produce a solution involving a power supply, SS, a container, tubing, a plastic face mask, an acid or alkali, maybe salt, and not much more than that. Something that can be constructed out of a scrap merchant's SS cut up from an old commercial kitchen or medical apparatus.

A scrapyard build.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.04.26, 07:44:22
Quote from: Paul-R
A scrapyard build.

Actually, that is perhaps the best possible idea!

In fact, I've often wondered myself how I might accomplish such a feat and have developed a plan.

Put together a great number of individual cells made to output the gases separately.

Cells made from readily available wide mouth jars of suitable size.  Jars of course recycled from some product purchase, cleaned and converted to an electrolyzer cell.

Cells that can be series connected as a battery of cells to some voltage that is non-hazardous such as about 25-35 Volts,

Groups of such cells and individual power sources with all of the Oxygen outputs tied together for input to a gas scrubber to purify the Oxygen.

All of the Hydrogen outputs tied together for collection of the Hydrogen for a suitable use or sale.

With a sufficient number of small cells properly connected for safe operation it should be possible to generate the amount of Oxygen needed.

For the electrolyte to be as non-hazardous as possible I'd use a solution of ether Potassium or Sodium Sulfate.

What are your thoughts Paul?
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.26, 09:34:28
It is a long time since I've done this stuff.

The sulphates might emit SO2 if someone turns the voltage up either by mistake or because they think this will give more O2. NAOH is nasty but I can't see a bad gas coming off except "infected" vapour.

As I see it, one needs to start with 20 lpm. This implies so many moles of O2 which implies a need for so many coulombs or joules. This number is the multiplication of I x V x time. We know V. The balancing of I and T will be to do with the resistance of the cell. I don't see how we deduce the size of the electrodes, the separation, or the strengh of the electrolyte. It must be school syllabus stuff; any physics teacher should be able to fix this in less time than it takes to type it up.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.04.26, 21:33:04
As an Electrolyte for the electrolysis of water the Sulfates are very stable.

As electrolysis proceeds to produce Hydrogen and Oxygen, the intermediate byproducts are Sodium (or Potassium) Hydroxide and Sulfuric Acid.

These combine to reform the Sodium (or Potassium) Sulfate in solution so the only Output Products are Hydrogen and Oxygen.

It is very safe for use in situations where the personnel involved in operation and maintenance of the Electrolyzer are not highly skilled.

Attachment below is from this page. (https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/142053/sodium-sulfate-or-sodium-carbonate-for-electrolysis-in-water)
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.26, 22:22:41
Quote from: muDped on 2021.04.26, 21:33:04
As an Electrolyte for the electrolysis of water the Sulfates are very stable.

As electrolysis proceeds to produce Hydrogen and Oxygen, the intermediate byproducts are Sodium (or Potassium) Hydroxide and Sulfuric Acid.

These combine to reform the Sodium (or Potassium) Sulfate in solution so the only Output Products are Hydrogen and Oxygen.

It is very safe for use in situations where the personnel involved in operation and maintenance of the Electrolyzer are not highly skilled.

Attachment below is from this page. (https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/142053/sodium-sulfate-or-sodium-carbonate-for-electrolysis-in-water)

This looks like a plan. Thanks for an interesting site. They look as if they know their stuff. I have asked them:
https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/150585/electrolysis-to-generate-oxygen-and-h2-how-to-calculate-electrode-size-and-ele

Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: sollaris1989 on 2021.04.27, 01:22:43
Quote from: Paul-R on 2021.04.25, 21:47:16
If the voltage is right, I disagree. You get O2 and H2 off the electrodes. Pumping up the voltage simply heats the cell up and you would get vapour.

I don't know how you can imagine the body can't breathe O2. Ask your air force. Ask your hospital. Ask the ISS.

.......................................Thank you for the reply Paul-R.
I wish much success with your experiments and your goals ,
May you find the answers you are looking for one day.
I wish you well.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.29, 09:34:46
It looks as if electrolysis would work fine but is ruinously expensive. Mudped's link suggests 5,000 amps at 1.8v with 4kw of heat to be handled somehow and Quora proposes that 8 minutes of flow costs 1KWH.

Maybe oxygen concentrators could become a DIY project. In simplistic terms, it seems to be applying air at high pressure to a zeolite plug. The O2 goes through and the N2 is absorbed. Releasing the pressure allows the N2 to escape, and so the cycle repeats. (An oscillating IC engine like solution would be interesting).

Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Leedskalnin on 2021.04.29, 09:55:47
Hi there!

Excuse me for the noise!

If in the bad corona situation lung is out of use then why we force ourselves using Ventilators?

isn't there any way to nutrient our blood with Oxygen intravenously?(for example using very diluted solution of H2O2 in distilled water)

Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.29, 16:33:28
Quote from: Leedskalnin on 2021.04.29, 09:55:47

isn't there any way to nutrient our blood with Oxygen intravenously?(for example using very diluted solution of H2O2 in distilled water)

The blood can be re-oxygenated in an external machine and this is being looked at. I reckon the cost and complexity will be way ahead of other methods. There might be mileage in a home made oxygen concentrator design. The suppliers of zeolite should point the way forward.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.04.30, 01:13:09
Maybe splitting water to produce O2 isn't the answer...

https://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/wxwise/ozone/OZONE2.html
Ozone Formation and Destruction

O3 + UV => O + O2
O + O3 => 2 O2

Net Reaction: 2 O3 + UV => 3 O2

The atmosphere is full of O2, it's simply a matter of separating the Nitrogen and Oxygen in the most practical way.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Magluvin on 2021.04.30, 03:44:06
There was a guy at OU years ago that had shown a test tube with sodium hydroxide saturated water and a coil wound around the middle of the test tube. He said that the sodium hydroxide is a metal and when you apply an ac input to the coil, it produces copious amounts of HO. It looked like maybe a couple hundred turns of 26ga or larger wire and said we had to find the freq.

No need of plates in the solution so the solution stays cleen. Just keep adding water. Probably distilled is best. There was a lot of bubbling in his vid

Doesnt seem like a hard experiment to try for some out there working on these things.

Mags
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.04.30, 05:20:06
Quote from: Paul-R
It looks as if electrolysis would work fine but is ruinously expensive.

Mudped's link suggests 5,000 amps at 1.8v with 4kw of heat to be handled somehow and Quora proposes that 8 minutes of flow costs 1KWH.

Yes, Electrolysis is only practical where either electricity is extremely inexpensive or one has their own electrical supply either Solar, Wind or Water powered.

The example cited where 4kW of Heat would be produced can be improved upon.

The ideal Electrolyzer will have a large number of cells which operate at a low current level thereby eliminating heat losses.

Lots of cells is not entirely impractical but it would be quite a large Electrolyzer.

Presently the least expensive way to produce Oxygen in quantity for health purposes is by means of a Concentrator.

What is an Oxygen Concentrator?

How does an Oxygen Concentrator work?
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.30, 09:16:01
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.04.30, 01:13:09

The atmosphere is full of O2, it's simply a matter of separating the Nitrogen and Oxygen in the most practical way.


...which looks like the oxygen concentrator.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.04.30, 09:27:40
Quote from: Magluvin on 2021.04.30, 03:44:06
He said that the sodium hydroxide is a metal and when you apply an ac input to the coil, it produces copious amounts of HO.

Sodium hydroxide is a violently powerful alkali, a white powder used, amongst other things, for unblocking drains. As for HO, this is a charged ion, as such, unstable. He sounds like a crackpot.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.05.09, 23:31:51
Quote from: muDped on 2021.04.30, 05:20:06

Presently the least expensive way to produce Oxygen in quantity for health purposes is by means of a Concentrator.

What is an Oxygen Concentrator? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrKlGMNjQu8)

How does an Oxygen Concentrator work? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ATtqiGd4Uw)

This seems the way forward. What is needed is a local university or technical college to get a couple of students do a build and produce a write up for https://www.instructables.com/
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.15, 05:37:55
I recently acquired an AMETEK Pwervar system from a mans front yard. I am about to do a complete check to make sure everything is in good working order. It has 8 AC outlets and I got to thinking about using it to power my system. I can literally use all 8 outlets to operate 8 different cells combined into one complete system therefore cutting down on power consumption and increasing gas output. (That's the theory anyways)  Also DeepSea divers use hydrogen in their tanks so I believe that as long as it is properly filtered I can control the amounts of each gas administered. If anyone is interested I would like to toss around my ideas and I could use not only feed back but some actual critiquing on what I have thus far. My wife has been bed ridden for 5 years now and I am on a mission to build a device that will act as a daily use chamber for the whole family. I will refrain from getting to in depth atm as I don't know if this thread is still active. But if anyone is interested Im always around. I know I chatted in another post with a few of you already.

Im am also working with radiant and vortex energy.

J
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.09.15, 10:11:31
Quote from: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.15, 05:37:55
I recently acquired an AMETEK Pwervar system from a mans front yard. I am about to do a complete check to make sure everything is in good working order. It has 8 AC outlets and I got to thinking about using it to power my system. I can literally use all 8 outlets to operate 8 different cells combined into one complete system therefore cutting down on power consumption and increasing gas output. (That's the theory anyways)  Also DeepSea divers use hydrogen in their tanks so I believe that as long as it is properly filtered I can control the amounts of each gas administered. If anyone is interested I would like to toss around my ideas and I could use not only feed back but some actual critiquing on what I have thus far. My wife has been bed ridden for 5 years now and I am on a mission to build a device that will act as a daily use chamber for the whole family. I will refrain from getting to in depth atm as I don't know if this thread is still active. But if anyone is interested Im always around. I know I chatted in another post with a few of you already.

Im am also working with radiant and vortex energy.

J

How many liters per minute does your wife need?
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.15, 20:53:21
Quote from: Paul-R on 2021.09.15, 10:11:31
How many liters per minute does your wife need?

Im not quite sure at the moment. My goal is to utilize a fridge sized chamber where the internal atmosphere will be a constant, safe, controllable amount. I plan on combining this with not only audio frequencies but vibrational tones that utilize quartz plates that the feet and seat rest upon. I have also created a version for multiple people to sit in. Am I allowed to share pictures of non built systems and devices? I am only 3 years in and don't quite have all the answers on actual work-ability. If that makes sense. The entire goal of this is simple. I just want to create "the perfect atmosphere" that one can relax in for a small amount of time daily. While being versatile to offer heavy duty options for more immune compromised people.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.09.15, 23:37:43
Quote from: AWT
Also DeepSea divers use hydrogen in their tanks...

Why Do Technical Divers Use Helium?

Hydrogen would be hazardous.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.17, 22:20:51
Quote from: muDped on 2021.09.15, 23:37:43
Why Do Technical Divers Use Helium? (https://www.50ftbelow.com/why-do-technical-divers-use-helium/)

Hydrogen would be hazardous.

Here is a table that depicts the usage of breathable hydrogen in submarines. https://www.nap.edu/read/12032/chapter/9#154  Hydrogen has been shown in real time opening veins and allowing the blood to flow better. My theory is to use the hydrogen to get the body to open up therefore allowing the oxygen that is filtered twice to spread through the body. I have also looked into the riff machine and from what I have gathered is there were more than frequencies used to destroy cancer cells. If we look into Mark Twains claims of standing on Teslas device we can see that our bodies will rejuvenate itself. And here is my theory. Water has been shown to remember its original state. Therefore, has the ability to restructure itself. Our bodies are made of 75% water. If I can successfully re tune the water in my body, the other forms of healing agents can function better. (properly) I want to say that this is all theory as of right now. I have been building my device for over 4 years now and I think that I am close to having it completed over winter. 

The reason I joined this forum is because I believe that with very little input power this device can output a larger power simply because its designed to utilize multiple aspects of internal energy providers.

I am glad that there is a section on electrolysis. Not only will this system be used for healthy living but I can harvest the excess resources to do other things. My overall goal is to combine this and architecture. Without going into writing a book here I think you can see what I am saying.

Its all just theory as of right now though so I am here to find people to input ideas and help me to open source what I have. I am a novice electrical engineer but I am dedicated to this and spend 80% of my days learning. I am a full time care taker and father which is why im even in this field.  Here is a draft of the system. Its like a Hoagden. or like a meditation room, relaxation chamber, whatever people want to call it. But to me its where me and my family can sit and soak up the good vibrations lol. I hope I am following the forums guidelines let me know if Im not and please remember that I am a novice to all this.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.09.17, 23:22:18
Quote from: AWK
Here is a table that depicts the usage of breathable hydrogen in submarines.  Link to Document

Good point.  In the days of the Diesel Electric Submarine the presence of Hydrogen in the ship's atmosphere was unavoidable.  Those boats had extremely large installations
of Lead-Acid Batteries and the gases generated by the batteries while charging were vented to the internal atmosphere.

The Hydrogen percentage content of the boat's atmosphere was carefully monitored to assure that it never reached an explosive concentration.

Yes, there are health advantages to breathing Hydrogen but it must be done very carefully.

In Navy jargon, Submarines while actually ships, are frequently referred to as "Boats" or the "Sewer Pipe Navy."

Surface Ships, on the other hand, were referred to by Submariners as "Targets."

By the way Advanced Water Technics;  you're doing just fine!  Welcome!
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.18, 00:43:45
Quote from: muDped on 2021.09.17, 23:22:18


In Navy jargon, Submarines while actually ships, are frequently referred to as "Boats" or the "Sewer Pipe Navy."

Surface Ships, on the other hand, were referred to by Submariners as "Targets."



That's kinda funny actually. The hydrogen use will be so low, as its not meant to be the main resource.... but, because it occurs in the process of producing purified oxygen, we might as well use it. The hydrogen will be vented into the atmosphere or stored in a containment unit to be used for fuel. The way to create a safe environment, one that is not explosive, you must create a vacuum system so I looked into hyperbolic chambers and it just so happened that my neighbor was throwing out his LG side by side fridge, I seen an opportunity to create a chamber that can be sealed and the pressure can be controlled. Every safety feature has been put in place just as the boats have done and been very successful. I bet those guys bodies are extremely in tune. And that's where the frequency generators come into play. In the pictures above I have made a chamber that produces hydrogenated water and purified oxygen. The vent pipe in the middle is for venting the burning of the hydroxy gas and the condensation from the exhaust will be captured and after the 30 min mark one could drink the water and hydrate. This system isn't split cell as my other one is. Because I have to control the hydrogen and oxygen it must be made separate. I think I have all that figured out. I purchased a 3D printer and the lab equipment awhile back. But parts all have been scavenged from my neighbors curb finds. And im telling you these people in my area do not disappoint. I just found an AMETEK Powervar system and then I found a street lamp complete with transformer and cap. I have about 5 LCD and Plasma screens that all have needed parts. It become something that was a hobby but now its a mission. I think we as a society can help our world by living in atmosphere replenishing homes. Ones that can produce their own power and generate adequate radiant power that the upper atmosphere will get back to its original state before the carbon footprint took over.

Ambitious, I know but necessary in my mind.

Im going to be honest here. I need help. I am a one man team and I really want to get this idea open sourced. I just need to make sure that its not just a pointless venture so I need volenteers to step in and help me run tests, help me build multiple systems in different geographical locations to see if there are changes of data, help me get the word out etc. I would just travel all over the world and run tests myself but you know.....there's that thing.....here are a few pics of the building that I am working on designing. Its not for anyone in particular, just trying to figure out the general lay out.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.09.27, 07:09:40
I've been researching Hydrogen Therapy and the Technology of Gas Generation Devices for that application.

The science behind the technology is actually quite simple and most here are probably very familiar what was is needed in the way of materials.

The prospect of making one's own Hydrogen and Oxygen Generating System is really very good.  It could be very inexpensive as well.

The benefits of Hydrogen Inhalation are many.  And not a lot is required.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.09.27, 13:50:25
Quote from: muDped on 2021.09.27, 07:09:40
I've been researching Hydrogen Therapy and the Technology of Gas Generation Devices for that application.


This thread is about oxygen generatkion and use.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.09.27, 18:21:06
Yes it is.  And it is about Hydrogen Generation as well.

Since the benefits of Hydrogen Inhalation have been mentioned without complaint it seems only reasonable that this line of inquiry might be pursued.

We are all familiar with the production of Hydrogen and Oxygen by electrolysis.

We most often think of the value of Oxygen as an inhalant.

Now we are aware that Hydrogen also has great value as an inhalant.

Hydrogen and Oxygen are produced simultaneously by Electrolysis.

Do you find something objectionable about making this Health related connection?
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.09.27, 22:01:50
Quote from: muDped on 2021.09.27, 18:21:06
Yes it is.  And it is about Hydrogen Generation as well.


Read the thread title.

There is no reason why you should not discuss hydrogen. Kindly start a thread on hydrogen rather than subverting this one.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: muDped on 2021.09.27, 22:38:36
I was simply adding commentary and thoughts to an inquiry which was already broached in this thread.

However, if you feel that what has already been written is "subversion" then please remove it.

If more interest appears regarding the use of Hydrogen as an inhalant for Health Reasons then a new thread shall surely be implemented.

The Court of Public Opinion.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.28, 06:04:04
The reason why Hydrogen was brought up is because it is a byproduct. There are studies that include Hydrogen/Oxygen blend when dealing with respiratory illnesses. My entire premises of my system is based around Oxygen and Hydrogen production. I provided the examples. In all due respect I believe that it is the answer to a lot of the issues dealing with this current situation. From what I have gathered so far is that Hydrogen because of its size has the ability to work in the blood faster therefore could help aid in recovery time. I may be wrong and I am in no way trying to subvert the topic. I am literally building such a device and that has been my conclusion. If it is not fitting here I have no problem moving to a new thread. Im new to forums so all that is needed is to point me in the right direction.  Heres a link and I believe that what the H2 does is help the body accept the oxygen better. Its shown to help open the blood flow and this will reduce pressure on the heart. https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12931-021-01740-w
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.09.28, 10:34:17
Quote from: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.28, 06:04:04
The reason why Hydrogen was brought up is because it is a byproduct. There are studies that include Hydrogen/Oxygen blend when dealing with respiratory illnesses. My entire premises of my system is based around Oxygen and Hydrogen production. I provided the examples. In all due respect I believe that it is the answer to a lot of the issues dealing with this current situation. From what I have gathered so far is that Hydrogen because of its size has the ability to work in the blood faster therefore could help aid in recovery time. I may be wrong and I am in no way trying to subvert the topic. I am literally building such a device and that has been my conclusion. If it is not fitting here I have no problem moving to a new thread. Im new to forums so all that is needed is to point me in the right direction.  Heres a link and I believe that what the H2 does is help the body accept the oxygen better. Its shown to help open the blood flow and this will reduce pressure on the heart. https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12931-021-01740-w

Nobody is suggesting that you are subverting anything, AWT. You work is very interesting. Mudped does have form turning threads to his line of interest when he knows he can start a new one instead. There is a major need for a DIY oxygen method, particularly in places like India where government organisation is not what it should be. If, in the matter of helping covid related diseases, H2 can be helpful, rather than a dangerous nuisance, this is worth knowing.
Title: Re: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.
Post by: Advanced Water Technics on 2021.09.28, 23:34:03
Quote from: Paul-R on 2021.09.28, 10:34:17
Nobody is suggesting that you are subverting anything, AWT. You work is very interesting. Mudped does have form turning threads to his line of interest when he knows he can start a new one instead. There is a major need for a DIY oxygen method, particularly in places like India where government organisation is not what it should be. If, in the matter of helping covid related diseases, H2 can be helpful, rather than a dangerous nuisance, this is worth knowing.

Agreed. If I can be of any service outside of the forum I am available if needed. My mother was a respiratory therapist when I was young and I spent my first birthday in a bag as I came down with pneumonia.  I will look into India to get a better scope of things. But I think that what I have been working on would not only be a benefit to the current situation but it could become a standard for society in whole. In theory if you use frequencies and oxygen therapy you can achieve the same results as H2 as our bodies desire a specific frequency. If our cells are vibrating at the perfect frequency the oxygen should be amplified. Again my email is posted. I have talked to Bob Boyce a few months back and he told me something very interesting about his water smacker device. I am working on something and was thinking of creating its own thread, but when I have the data I will share, as its kind of a wild claim and I have not witnessed this claim.