OverUnity Research

Pulsed / Radiant Energy => Gabriel Kron => Topic started by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.09, 22:49:40

Title: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.09, 22:49:40
Gabriel Kron was a brilliant electrical pioneer.  As an engineer, he was regarded at the top of the group which was American born.  If we include Tesla, then Dr. Kron would be second on the list.  Unfortunately, he had an employer who sewed up all of his 'alternative' discoveries, into secrecy.

Gabriel Kron was also a Free Energy researcher.  He did claim results, but said the only clue he could provide is that there are points in every circuit between which exists an open connection.

It turns out that I've been researching a circuit like that on my own, which I'll describe in my next post, then present a more advanced version.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.09.10, 00:58:28
Hello Jerry,

welcome to this forum.

I was digging a bit and found this website which lists almost all of his publication at the end, remarkable indeed, looking forward to what you will present

http://quantum-chemistry-history.com/Kron_Dat/KronGabriel1.htm (http://quantum-chemistry-history.com/Kron_Dat/KronGabriel1.htm)

Who was this employer ?

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.10, 23:01:05
Thanks for the correct biographical information - I got mine from Bearden, iirc.  That site also mentioned he worked at GE.  As it is, your post is a good, solid addition to this area of the forum's data files.

This circuit I'm working with, in its simplest form, is just a hv transformer with a diode, cap, and a spark gap.  There are a variety of ways to wire up the four components, then test a jumper wire clipped between two components, to see if you can pull an additional spark at a different part of the circuit.  And this needs to happen without the spark gap going out.

For the conversion effect, the capacitor needs to come before the diode leading to the spark gap with the transformer's return wire.  The open connection is between the cap/diode junction and the center off the spark gap's arc.  (Off to the side).  The end of the jumper wire forms a third point with the spark gap, producing a second spark aimed perpendicular to the main arc.  This spark contains a different kind of energy, with unusual characteristics.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.11, 19:20:07
Here are some example circuits, showing usable open connections.  Each of these circuits can be augmented by closing the open connections with an extra spark gap.  (No mater how small).  This will produce effects not normally available at the main gap.  The circuit I'm using is the third one, on the bottom left.  This circuit converts the transformer's inductive energy into some kind of vibrating static electricity.  This kind of energy is not a thousand years ahead of us.  It wouldn't take anywhere near that amount of time to develop related levels of technology, once the energy is known about.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.11, 23:37:48
Here's an example of what this kind of energy looks like.  I've got two concentric grids, separated by Teflon.  The end of the jumper wire from the T tap connection is touching the outer grid.  There's a pale bluish/purple spark jumping from the jumper wire's contact point down to the inner grid, then on to the central electrode.   This spark is thin, pale, and hard to see, and that's becouse of the background lighting level.  In the sun shine, the same spark would be bright, deep purple, and thick and feathery, with the feather lines consisting of miniscule spheres streaming along.  So, when the spark interacts with light having the right spectrum, it forms quadric plasmons.

The second picture is even better because it shows the effect of placing a voltage gradient on a piece of charcoal.  A second, higher intensity discharge is pulled through the carbon - by the gradient - to the spark gap leading to the transformer's return wire.  This gradient is caused by charge coupling with the ends of the two grids, with differing potentials.  (How about using wire rings to couple the charge gradient to the carbon?  Driven by voltage multipliers?)

Looking at the bench layout, I do remember that I turned the diode tube around before these pictures.  That vacuum tube is a 1Q3 hv rectifier.  Similar to the common 1B3 valve, this one has a complete grid which spirals up to the top of the filament.  So, at a certain voltage and frequency, it can be used as a Farnsworth Tube.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.09.12, 15:34:13
Jerry
QuoteThis circuit converts the transformer's inductive energy into some kind of vibrating static electricity.  This kind of energy is not a thousand years ahead of us.  It wouldn't take anywhere near that amount of time to develop related levels of technology, once the energy is known about.

I would agree and I can confirm the effects your talking about.

Most free energy inventors of the past also claimed to have seen these kinds of effects. My working theory is that matter is made of particles and fields already in motion. As such if an external force could couple to these internal motions then they could be manipulated. In effect were talking about modifying one property matter which ultimately effects other properties.

For example, we can take groups of observable particles like sand grains, Styrofoam balls etc. add HV fields and the particles can be attracted/repelled or levitated. So we know this effect works on the macro level and the next obvious step would be to try to apply it on the micro level.

I equate the basic effect with the Franklin Bell experiment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_bells
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E5gP7zdXgY

Regards
AC




Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.12, 23:39:22
Besides that, the energy produced by the circuit also has applications which don't require additional, external interaction.  For instance, it can be used for shape resonance.  A small, tapered alligator clip clipped to a transformer wire, with the clip's wire momentarily closing the open connection so that, after a few seconds, a heavy yellow spark shoots from the side of the alligator clip down to the wire it's clipped to.  A tiny, momentary, purple spark produces a heavy yellow static discharge.  I'll post that circuit a little later.  Maybe a video showing the time delay.

And with the charge pump effect picture, I just drilled the charcoal so it would slide onto the 1/8" ss electrode rod.  This rod has no connection, although it could.  There is no spark between the rods, without the 'pumped' spark at the top.  What WOULD Kirchoff say?  And is this a road to ou?
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Magluvin on 2021.09.13, 03:50:56
Hey Jerry

In the bottom left circuit you say you are using,  when you power the transformer (AC), does the spark gap continuously spark? If the diode tube does not allow a reverse current, it would seem the spark would happen and then cease to continue once the cap gets fully charged, and the only way the cap would charge is if there was a spark.  Your arrows of connection points, the one that points toward the spark gap, which side of the spark gap is it connected to?  If it is the diode side, then you are allowing a path across the diode, allowing a path reverse of the diode. Once the cap is charged and spark ceases to occur, when the transformer sec changes phase at some point, the cap voltage would add with the transformer output and provide a higher voltage across the gap than the transformer would produce by itself. That is if the arrow is pointing at the connection of the spark gap which connects to the diode. So yeah, there would be a different output across your connections than seen across the spark gap when it charged the cap. Near or on point of twice the voltage than the transformer output itself. So Id have to say that the effect of your output to your connections would definitely be different than the circuit would show on its own.

Yeah, would need to see your circuit and a clearer idea and imaging of what your are experiencing.

Thanks for showing

Mags

Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.13, 18:33:21
I'd like to take a minute right here, to share some very important cautionary information.  (Then I'll quote the preceding message).

The circuit with the T-tap going to the center of the arc produces NON-GROUNDING ENERGY.  Once the bicolor purple spark appears, vibrating static spreads out onto the entire circuit, its input/output wires, and any associated ground rod.  The NON-GROUNDING energy doesn't disappear at any of these points, but will spread underground throughout the entire neighborhood, in the form of 'stray voltage'.  The NON-GROUNDING stray voltage static impulses from your ground rod will also float on underground water.  This will electrify the water coming out of someone else's faucet or shower.  Even the landscape sprinkler water.  And operating the grounded circuit inside will also electrify a metal water pipe out in the yard.  (For power transmission).

The thing everyone has to keep in mind is DO NOT BUILD THIS CIRCUIT AND THEN JUST PLUG IT IN.  If you want to do it, it MUST be powered by a non grounded battery driven inverter.  And if you touch any metal on the battery, the wires, or the inverter, you'll not only feel a shock, but you'll also kill the inverter.  And the same goes for any electronics in your genset, if you go that route.

So be careful, expand your safety zone focus.  Don't shock someone's Pace Maker.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.09.14, 14:13:41
Jerry
QuoteThe circuit with the T-tap going to the center of the arc produces NON-GROUNDING ENERGY.  Once the bicolor purple spark appears, vibrating static spreads out onto the entire circuit, its input/output wires, and any associated ground rod.  The NON-GROUNDING energy doesn't disappear at any of these points, but will spread underground throughout the entire neighborhood, in the form of 'stray voltage'.  The NON-GROUNDING stray voltage static impulses from your ground rod will also float on underground water.  This will electrify the water coming out of someone else's faucet or shower.  Even the landscape sprinkler water.  And operating the grounded circuit inside will also electrify a metal water pipe out in the yard.  (For power transmission).

I would agree and my (DC) Van De Graaff generator has a completely different nature than my (AC) Tesla coil.

Generally speaking a HV AC source charges something (+) for a period then cancels said (+) charge with a (-) charge cycle. Where a HV DC source can keep adding (+) or (-) charges which disperse outward to objects and the environment. There are also instances where HV generators only output one polarity. That is the charging effect was not equal and opposite and these devices were considered uni-polar generators.

So there's a lot going on we still don't fully understand...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.22, 00:41:32
Quote from: Magluvin on 2021.09.13, 03:50:56
Hey Jerry

In the bottom left circuit you say you are using,  when you power the transformer (AC), does the spark gap continuously spark? If the diode tube does not allow a reverse current, it would seem the spark would happen and then cease to continue once the cap gets fully charged, and the only way the cap would charge is if there was a spark.  Your arrows of connection points, the one that points toward the spark gap, which side of the spark gap is it connected to?  If it is the diode side, then you are allowing a path across the diode, allowing a path reverse of the diode. Once the cap is charged and spark ceases to occur, when the transformer sec changes phase at some point, the cap voltage would add with the transformer output and provide a higher voltage across the gap than the transformer would produce by itself. That is if the arrow is pointing at the connection of the spark gap which connects to the diode. So yeah, there would be a different output across your connections than seen across the spark gap when it charged the cap. Near or on point of twice the voltage than the transformer output itself. So Id have to say that the effect of your output to your connections would definitely be different than the circuit would show on its own.

Yeah, would need to see your circuit and a clearer idea and imaging of what your are experiencing.

Thanks for showing

Mags


I rebuilt my setup so I can post a picture of the purple spark.  This partifular color is a mixture of blue and violet.  Or else it's not a mixture and lies right at the boundary between those colors.  I can see a purple right before violet, using a cd disc to difract sun light.  This color is called deep purple, because it lies deep in the rainbow's spectrum.

There was a lot of difficulty getting the effect with an oven diode.  And the diodes kept burning out besides.  So I went back to my vacuum tube rectifier and it worked alright.  A little experimenting showed the secondary spark will go to either spark gap electrode, as well as the arc, with the arc staying on regardless.  This is a clue that the spark gap in the circuit can be closed, with static still spreading from the open connection, with this spreading allowing the capacitor to keep being charged on an ongoing basis.  That together with the cap's internal leakage making room for more.  So the T-tap wire can be used to place static on something external to the circuit.  (Such as one side of a non grounded capacitor).

Advancing the utility and effectiveness of this circuit could start by using a full wave rectifier (four 1B3 tubes).  After that, combine two of the static outputs, with a DC offset.  (Eight rectifier tubes).  And I suspect static will keep spreading with oven diodes.  It's just that the spark is harder and more intense, with a lower frequency.

A primary difference between solid state and vacuum tubes is a momentary initial spark across the gap with a diode, but a weak, continuous spark with the tube.  Even without a spark in the spark gap, there will be when the higher potential jumper wire comes close.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.22, 19:32:46
I dug out my Full Wave Valve Rectifier and verified that all of the filaments come on.  Ive currently got the 1B3 tubes wired in series, to handle 100,000 kV.  So I'll reconfigure the wiring, and figure out how to hook it up for the current project.

I also have a recently completed example circuit which shows an Electrical Conversion Board which operates with two small 1200 V. transformers.  The six diodes at the top of the circuit represent two back to back blocking diodes, at appropriate voltage.  These will provide half wave, voltage doubling rectification, based on my open connection circuit.  However, I finally realized that the two bridge rectifier assemblies, for simplicity, aren't needed for that.  If I want to use full wave advantage (using the Valves), I could just short  out the top diodes and it would still isolate the static energy.  And there might be a way to do it with two diodes per cap, to go ahead and test the circuit with two phase, single wire output from two caps.  (Since I only have four 1B3's at the moment).

As shown, there's a 25 ohm 25 Watt power resistor on the output.  If the output from that resistor is taken to ground, then the exotic-energy load can be placed across the resistor.  However, the output could instead be connected to one side of a car battery-driven capacitor.  (For 'instant' charging, at the circuit's voltage).  It all depends on the intended usage.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.25, 20:41:01
Some amount of time considering how to wire up the basic circuit with a full wave rectifier revealed the only solution is to just start doing things, and see what happens.  This is with or without using the DC output.  In fact, the T spark will appear across various open connection points to the spark gap, using just AC connections to the four tube rectifier.

As far as the concept of the basic circuit, the most basic example is just a valve rectifier with a spark gap and jumper wire, without the external capacitor.  (I've used that a few times in the past, with various experiments).  Now that I have the full wave valve setup, that's producing the best effect on its own.  I'm getting more of an arc, rather than a spark.  And that's what I need.  Unfortunately, the inverter starts beeping, then goes into ground fault shutdown after a few seconds.  So that's another challenge.  And that's why I built one of these circuit's with small motor generators which don't need an inverter.  I just can't see where to put a spark gap.  I tried taking the open connection to a DC spark, and the effect was weak, without an arc like characteristic.

I may take what I've got and move to a different thread.  After I try my shape resonance effect.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.28, 01:24:38
As is well known in the Alt Science community, when dealing with exotic energy or effects, pulses are needed.  Sometimes, it's recommended to interrupt the circuit on the low voltage side.  For instance, with some transformer applications.  Or, as with the current project, the LV input to the motor/generator.  Rather than take the time to make a fancy commutator, I'm just using a rotary switch.  The center track goes to the source, with all of the output pins connected.  I'll be using a battery drill to spin the switch, so I'll be able to adjust the speed at a critical point.  Or, I'll be able to leave a group of several pins open, if I want a pulse train followed by a space.  With 13 output pins around the switch, I should be able to get 5 to 6 kp/s, although 3 kp/s should be adequate.  I have produced the effect in the past with only a few pulses per second, but with much slower charge build up.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.09.29, 06:01:13
Jerry
It sounds like your moving in the right direction.

I was thinking about running some more experiments this fall as well. I built a 30" 400kV Tesla coil and a Van De Graaff generator but my kids "donated" them to there high school science department which I was okay with. I now use smaller induction coils for experiments in the 5 to 30 kV range.

The majority of my experiments were running around 30kV input and I often used a 6" rotary interrupter disk similar to yours. It was a 6" plastic disk with 12 equally spaced holes drilled near the perimeter and 15mm long x 2mm pins inserted through the holes. It was driven by a brushless RC motor/esc using a servo controller to vary the speed. With a larger diameter interrupter disk we can switch and synchronize multiple circuit legs off one disk by using multiple electrode pairs around the perimeter.

I always had my best results with a variation on the Hubbard setup although the Cook coil setup was very interesting as well. I also looked at the Kapanadze/Ruslan setups but there far to complex and the tuning is a train wreck. In my opinion the older devices were superior because they had very few components and more meaningful literature.

In my opinion there is much more to be gained by looking at devices from the late 1800's to mid 1900's before all this general relativity/quantum mechanics nonsense took hold. Here the inventors often went into great detail to describe what they were looking for and why. More so, they had a lot more common sense than we tend to see today, lol.

Regards
AC



Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.09.29, 18:41:44
Thanks for the interesting comments, AC.  It's good to hear that you might start some experiments.

Here's at least some of what I'll be looking for, and, hopefully, working with:

Shape resonance (SR)
Self charging batteries
Brilliant one Watt illumination
Anagravitic shielding, with a possibility of SR propulsion
Time dilation
Glowing magnetism (between two coils)
Pulse based water splitting

These effects are not hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us; it's just that a different kind of energy is needed.  And that energy is what I'm dealing with.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.03, 23:55:47
I've developed a tricky capacitor that some members might find interesting.  This is a key component of my Shape Resonance 'open connection' circuit.

It's common practice for me to make my hV caps out of sheet protectors and sheets of foil.  I like to stack three packs of dielectric, a piece of foil, then three more sheet protectors, etc.

Most of my caps have two layers of foil, with a value in the low nano Farads.  This particular component has twice as many layers.  These layers are stacked with connecting tabs coming out on alternating sides.  (Ultimately, two tabs on each side). The tabs should be a couple of inches wide, for low impeadance, and to prevent sheet-to-sheet shorting.  (Where two pieces of foil touch on the same side).

Once the stack is completed, with strips of shippping tape holding everything in place, I attach some 'hairpin' connecting electrodes.  These start as a couple pieces of wire with tight bends near one end.  These hairpin electrodes are then slipped over the stacked foil tabs, and crimped down.  The short end of a J electrode should come almost clear across the top tab, with the other end of the electrode wire extending far enough beyond the edge of the cap to facilitate connection.

The thing which makes this capacitor so tricky is that the connecting electrode wires have an inductive bend, and this causes the two sets of sheets to charge and discharge out of phase, producing a biphasic output into just one of the electrodes.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.07, 22:11:07
Hello Jerry,

good stuff, really.

Can you please make an hand-drawing of your setup in the picture "Layout.jpg" ( your reply#10) with the T-tap..
T-Tap... I never heard that term ( I am a german  :-[). So a drawing would be helpful.
Thanks

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.08, 02:31:13
Hi Mike,

Here's the drawing.  I knew the wiring is hard to make out in the picture, so I should of had it up already.

The T-tap goes from the battery switch's red wire to the third spark gap electrode.  There's normally an open connection between this point and the arc in the gap.  The two point spark gap will work without this extra wire.  But the open connection has to be closed with the T-tap jumper wire to get the purple static.

This circuit will also work with a 1B3 Valve, as well as an oven diode.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.08, 22:43:09
Thank you Jerry,

NST... is this a Neo-Transformer ? Voltage ?

I have a slow fireing device from an old electric-fence circuit. It can fire 3 to 12 Hz ( adjustable), 30 KV pulses using a flyback-transformer.
What would you suggest as a circuit-design if it ever makes sense at this low puls-rate. Rectifier needed ? I could give it a try.

Need to look up my stock of old tubes.

It could give some information about the vibrating static field ( if it is created with that low puls-rate) ...meaning: how long such a field remains.
What do you think ?

If I look at your circuit, here is another question: did you notice changes in power-consumption the moment the T-Tap-Arc appears ?
What happens at the 1.5 V Battery ? does it leak and dies after a certain amount of testing ?

I had an experience 10 years ago with leaking at the negative-terminal and successive total damage of the NiCd -Battery doing tests with just 2000 V in an circuit-design of Romero where high voltage was directed to the NiCd....can not remember though where I connected the high voltage.
Watch out for this.
One has to think about grounding the negative terminal of the 1.5 V and connect the T-Tap there to avoid damage if this is at all possible. I think it makes no difference if the T-Tap is connected there.
Have you tried this ?


Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.09, 12:29:23
Hi Mike,

My neon sign transformer (NST) is putting out 30 miliAmps at 7.5 kV, end to end.  There will only be half that potential from one end to the center tap, which will still work.  In fact this circuit works very well using a MW oven transformer.  There isn't any purple, but it still has the hot biphasic energy.  With the MOT there's a lot more current, and a 10 gauge copper electrode from the T-tap will melt on the end, forming a bright red ball.

The pulse rate doesn't matter, since it will work with a single pulse.  The purple color is a high frequency effect on its own.  A diode, cap, and resistor can be used as a high frequency oscillator (the Testatica circuit uses that effect).  So the resistance of the spark gap comes into play.  But I have found that the color requires a certain number of miliAmps.  A fence charger normally puts out 4 mA, and this isn't enough to get the color.  But you might still get the T spark, and the associated static.  At that voltage, you'd need three Oven diodes, which are good for 15kV each, with these diodes placed in series.  It would be better if you could get a 1B3 tube.  (Look for something in your collection with a top hat electrode).

This circuit should not be grounded, unless you're transmitting power to a water pipe coming out of the ground in the yard.  (Kapanadze?)  Even then, you can't ground the negative as that would kill the spark gap.  And T-tapping it there would produce a redundant circuit branch, without the effect.  The static is only transmitted while the circuit is running.  However, when it's grounded to an isolated metal object, or one side of a capacitor, a residual static charge can build up.  So be careful with that.

That's a very good idea about checking the power draw, with and without the T spark.  I'm reluctant to take a chance, using my Watt meter.  Electronic components do not always hold up with this static energy.  Using my clamp meter to check the transformer's Amp draw would be another option.

And shunting across the diode doesn't prevent it from having something to conduct.  Think of it as a parallel resistance, splitting the current.  Also, I've been using that same battery, off and on, for a number of years, and it still reads 1.51V.  I don't see any corrosion, swelling, or leakage.  Although the negative from the cap contacts the battery, the return potential from the gap to the transformer doesn't.  So there isn't any hV actually across the battery - just the static floating on the circuit.  I've noticed in the past that a momentary biphasic spark next to an alkaline battery like this, in a wooden holder, will cause the battery to self charge, over a period of time.  It's possible that something similar is happening here.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.09, 19:42:50
Just to make sure I'm providing accurate information, I tried using one end of the transformer to the center tap, and this does not work.  The output end of the spark gap apparently has to have an AC signal.  With some other straight hV transformer, two of them might be needed, with the primaries in anti parallel and the secondaries in series.  The center tap between the secondaries would not be used.

I also tried using a smaller cap, but this produced too much amp restriction.  By far the best effect, even with a silicone diode, comes from using a MW oven capacitor.  These are rated for 2100 Volts, but that's the AC value.  They'll actually hold at up to 10 kV, with DC.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.09, 20:38:31
Jerry,

I was digging in the web today and found these two informations:

https://etheric.com/subquantum-kinetics/ (https://etheric.com/subquantum-kinetics/)

The above would relate to antigrav-tech. There is also a short paragraph abput Kron`s
open circuit. Video is interesting.

Then this papaer by a russian author

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313407243_GABRIEL_KRON'S_UNIVERSAL_ENGINEERING (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313407243_GABRIEL_KRON'S_UNIVERSAL_ENGINEERING)


Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.13, 13:21:49
It looks like 'they' have declared all out war against me, and cancelled my Social Security payment.  Possibly (likely), the card number as well.

This circuit is the key.  Pulse frequency does matter. It works best with a beer sign transformer, at 28 kHz.  Push-pull ZVSs might work.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.13, 22:30:37
A little over reaction here.  The Gov. does recognize my card number, and the deposit did come in.  It's just the bank's dial-in app to check my ballance doesn't recognize the ss number.  Probably the same old crap of my phone being hacked.

I'm still building.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.14, 00:10:25
Hey Jerry,

that was my first thought when I was reading your concern. O0

When you talk about "This circuit is the key" what are you referring to ?
I have two of these beer sign transformer in my stock ( had however to look up this term first, because we simply call them
Neotransformers  :) )

The Problem I see with these transformer is that they need grid-supply although the output-scection of the circuit is non-grounded...direct inductive output. I was talking years ago to the supplier and asked him about the output-stage as the transformer-case is sealed and I could not have a look at it.
They were mainly designed for Geissler-Tubes and are still available. I had bought them for Hydrogen-Spectral-Tubes at that time.

So a transformer like this with off-grid-supply would be preferable.

Also I had a short read here:

http://www.quantum-chemistry-history.com/Kron_Dat/Kron-1945/Kron-JAP-1945/Kron-JAP-1945.htm (http://www.quantum-chemistry-history.com/Kron_Dat/Kron-1945/Kron-JAP-1945/Kron-JAP-1945.htm)

If you scroll down to NETS you will find that Kron had the correct, complete model defining all necessary variables of a NET
and this includes -b as a REAL negative resistance.
If a scientist does not have a complete Model, missing elements then he will not discover it and going to great lengths arguing against the existence of what he has left out.....self fulfilling prophecy.....just that simple

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.15, 14:02:09
Hi Mike,

If you've got two of those transformers, you're set to go.  Use a simple T-tap circuit to feed each capacitor. A 10 turn, half inch air core charging inductor will give you a higher potential on one of the two caps, for an offset.  The output from one cap is bent at 60°.  This circuit is the key to powering crop circle electrodes, and can open a parallel technology.

The dominators have everything organized and explained just right so everything stays bound within the confines of their imposed reference frame, everything staying copacetic.

With a resistor, voltage goes up as the current goes down.  With a load, the power stays the same.

With a negative resistor, current goes up as voltage goes down.  Does the power stay the same?  Kron's writing was highly censored.  It's unlikely he could have slipped in any factors showing something unexpected.  We have to experiment to find it.

Gabriel Kron had a circuit with which applied power increased, to drive a heavy load.  The only clues we have are his open connection comment and reports about negative resistance.

Being the second greatest electrician, it's possible Kron understood negative resistance from a perspective beyond commonly available knowledge.  Philo Farnsworth also did some work in this area, finding that a certain region of the working voltage graph was accociated with negative resistance arising from secondary electron emission.  And when I pull plate current from the grid of the 1Q3, the filament goes from red to bright yellow, so there's some secondaries right there.



Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.15, 16:01:33
The Greek letter Omega represents the womb, which is the beginning. (alpha is broken infinity, the end).  Omega is the beginning.  So take a narrow strip of foil and bend it into a 3D Omega electrode which has a little height.  Now send some converted energy around the strip.  Hook the Omega electrode's output to a heavy mass, to insure the static flows. 

As the static flows around the loop, a bundle of flux lines will come up out of the electrode.  And it is possible to make the bundle open outwards on the end, curving into a funnel shaped like our space/time (sic) graph.  All you need is a second Omega electrode above the first, wired in series.  The funnel gradient accelerates electrostic charges.  This increases potential.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.15, 18:22:49
Hey Jerry,

I have two different transformer one with 4 the other with 9 kv, so I only can use on and connected to the grid,
can you please give me a simple circuit-drawing for one transformer ?

....because I do not understand exactly what you mean here :

Quotef you've got two of those transformers, you're set to go.  Use a simple T-tap circuit to feed each capacitor. A 10 turn, half inch air core charging inductor will give you a higher potential on one of the two caps, for an offset.  The output from one cap is bent at 60°.  This circuit is the key to powering crop circle electrodes, and can open a parallel technology.

Concerning the -b I wonder where this open-path is hidden in this Video-Demonstration,  verpies was showing here:

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4181.msg95041#msg95041 (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4181.msg95041#msg95041)

Since this circuit certainly has no high-voltage, its my guess that the -b is in the time-domain, meaning many small steps of
inductive storage and releasing it backwards or we have something going on in the base-emitter-diode while its reversed-biased...but that's off-topic here

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.15, 19:55:01
Good news, Mike, you've basically got what you need to build my setup.  The layout is shown in message number 10 on the first page ("10").  The circuit itself is shown in "18", and "11" shows how to use both of your transformers.  Since you already have two different potentials, you don't need the boost inductor on one of the FWBRs.  The output resistor doesn't have to be precision, but it has to handle the power of the total milliamps.

Regular diodes, pointing towards the cap, will still produce the static.  And the circuit will work without a bridge rectifier, but will only be half as efficient.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.15, 22:13:42
Jerry,

that would mean that I need a rectifier-tube and a 10 KV Cap both of which I have not yet managed to get.
Have to work with a lower voltage first. Had built some years ago an Mot-bases Kacher which will output 1.5 Kv at 7 KHz.
I grinded the I-part of the core off and put a airgap in place, so it runs in the Kilo-Herz range ( core is singing like a bird :) )
I am restricted since I only have one of these microwave-oven caps and a few of the diodes.

Mike

Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.16, 12:31:03
One cap with a Mot is about the best way to convert the energy.
Make a spark gap the transformer will fire, then connect, a cap fastened to the oven diode, in parallel with the spark gap.
T-tap the circuit between the cap and diode.
Clothes hanger wire is a good high heat electrode, especially for the third spark gap point.
The T-tap wire doesn't have to go back to the spark gap

Not only that, but I acquired a 1500 W inductive cook top.
This is basically a high power ZVS driving a Litz Coil.
So I pigtailed it out with purple 10 gauge solid.
This appliance uses an oven diode.
The trick is how to T-tap the zvs, with the cap and diode reversed.  Add another diode after the output cap?
That's starting to look like the AV diode plug.  (EV Gray).

I'd say whatever works to produce the effect is the best thing to use.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Grumage on 2021.10.16, 14:45:17
Hey Guys.

Take a look at this please.

https://youtu.be/wNBuUvHDe1k

Not sure if it has any relevance to this topic.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.16, 23:08:16
Grum

you did it ! O0 ...almost 7 years ago.

I say this although I am not quite sure because your setup was'nt structured enough  >:( to get a clear picture of your
wiring.

Would be interesting if you could remember the exact wiring and make a hand-scribble of this ?

Thanks Jerry. Interesting what you state here:

QuoteThe T-tap wire doesn't have to go back to the spark gap

Not only that, but I acquired a 1500 W inductive cook top.
This is basically a high power ZVS driving a Litz Coil.
So I pigtailed it out with purple 10 gauge solid.
This appliance uses an oven diode.

How did you close the circuit with this inductive cook top if you did not lead the coil back to the spark-gap.
Did you connect it to the cap and let the end of the coil open a greater distance form the Sparkgap ?

Now I get the impression that this here is the secret of Kapadnaze and he was misleading the people all the time by stressing
the point of earth ground as the open path does not need it. Jerry said it very clear.

Yesterday a saw an extensive analysis ( part 3 ) of a russian guy ( Valentin Petkov, his youtube channel is his name) about the Stanley Meyer VIC-transformer-technique. After this it was clear that Meyer in open lectures had given false data about the puls-orientation ( among some other points ).
I suggest to archive these three vids.

Mike

Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.10.16, 23:40:32
Grum
QuoteHey Guys.
Take a look at this please.
https://youtu.be/wNBuUvHDe1k
Not sure if it has any relevance to this topic.
Cheers Grum.

I have done similar experiments and believe this effect relates to the Tesla hairpin circuit. The HV spark gap naturally has a HF component which can couple to any line capacitance producing shorter wavelengths. The HV diode also enhances the effect preventing the system resonance from coupling to the HV transformer resonance. If you measure the HV hash or noise from a distance there will be many HF elements present.

This was how Tesla could light a bulb in parallel with a dead short of much lesser resistance in the hairpin circuit. It's completely counterintuitive to what we would expect but the science behind it is sound.

Regards
AC


Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.17, 20:59:42
https://youtu.be/wNBuUvHDe1k

Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.10.16, 23:40:32
Grum
I have done similar experiments and believe this effect relates to the Tesla hairpin circuit. The HV spark gap naturally has a HF component which can couple to any line capacitance producing shorter wavelengths. The HV diode also enhances the effect preventing the system resonance from coupling to the HV transformer resonance. If you measure the HV hash or noise from a distance there will be many HF elements present.

This was how Tesla could light a bulb in parallel with a dead short of much lesser resistance in the hairpin circuit. It's completely counterintuitive to what we would expect but the science behind it is sound.

Regards
AC

This is a pretty good analysis.  With phases going both ways, you can pretty much go phase to phase from any two points.

And I like the idea of grinding down the center core to get 7 kc.
What do we need to take off, half a mm?
I read one patent where he made a non linear inductance by grinding only part way across, leaving an original height shelf, or shoulder.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.17, 21:18:31
Quote from: Kator01 on 2021.10.16, 23:08:16

Thanks Jerry. Interesting what you state here: [The T-tap wire
doesn't have to go to the spark gap].

How did you close the circuit with this inductive cook top if you did not lead the coil back to the spark-gap.
Did you connect it to the cap and let the end of the coil open a greater distance form the Sparkgap ?

Mike

So far, all I've done with the cooktop is bring the hot wires out. I was waiting to work on it till I figure out hot to T-tap it. That's the benefit of discussion. Now it looks like just add an oven diode to the end of one of the wires, and T-tap it at that connection point.  The end of the diode could just go to the
Litz Coil, with only the T-tap wire coming out of the case.

The stray wire could go to one side of a hV cap which is shorted to a car battery,  (For rapid charge build up).
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.17, 23:32:22
Jerry,

concerning grinding down the core: This is a misunderstanding because I used the wrong wording.
The core of the mircrowave-oven is an E-Core with an I on top to close the magnetic circuit. See attachment.
With the Microwave-Transformer Core,  the I is welded on the E from the outer side.
What I did you see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwlc58YekZg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwlc58YekZg)

I was very careful in removing the I...you need to have good practice in handling the grinder to make a narrow and clean cut.

Ok, then I put a very thin plastic-foil ( 0.2 to 0.3 mm thick ) in between and reassembled the I and the E section using two long cable straps to attache them firmly. Later - after testing - you can glue it with epoxy.

By now you have created an airgap which makes it possible to use the transformer in an normal Kacher circuit( circuits are available in the web ). It performes in the KHz range.
I used the old work-horse 2N3055 at that time and it created about 1.5 KV ( depending of the voltage you use driving the transistor.

But because of the core-material which is designed for 50 t0 60 Hz this setup is not very efficient. Since I had no idea how this transformer will perform, I was a little careless and I killed one of my Tektronix Probes ( 120 $ down the drain ) :(
I had no 1:100 Probe ...was log time ago.

You will do much better with flybacks driving them with a pwm-controller because you can then adjust the output-voltage.
Of course you will need a flyback without built in diodes. That is the reason Grum had this weak effect....could have performed much better.

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Grumage on 2021.10.18, 14:29:15
Quote from: Kator01 on 2021.10.16, 23:08:16
Grum

you did it ! O0 ...almost 7 years ago.

I say this although I am not quite sure because your setup was'nt structured enough  >:( to get a clear picture of your
wiring.

Would be interesting if you could remember the exact wiring and make a hand-scribble of this ?


Mike

Hi Mike.

Attached is a sketch of the circuit, having watched my video a couple of times.

If it's HF AC that's needed then you could try the innards of a Plasma lamp, they have a small LOPT and only pull around 10 ma @ 12 volts. There's also quite a few two wire automotive coils available too. They can be driven directly from a decent PWM.

I was surprised to hear the Lab cat Austin just at the end of the video, he used to spend hours sitting by my side. Pretty sure he wasn't happy about the cameraman grabbing him before he got electrocuted lol.... Sadly he passed away last year.

Cheers Graham.

Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.18, 22:45:21
Grum:

That's quite a nice little circuit.
Since that's obviously a single wire effect, you might try placing a T shaped electrode next to the spark gap.  If the spark gap goes out, and you get two sparks towards the ends of the T arms, that will prove that potential is traveling on both sides of the tangled wire 'polar mass' - out and back.
This is a very important function to recognize.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.19, 19:43:57
Jerry,

referring to you scheme in your post # 20, what do you mean by

QuoteNormally open connection

"Normally" related to which application ?

Edit: @jerry, @Grumage, I have added a few circuit-diagrams you may try.  In a russian forum long time ago I saw a picture of
         a metal cup as capcitative load on top. Inside the cup the guy had placed a door-nob-capacitor 500pf >
         10 kV so that one terminal was laying ( galvanic connection)  on the bottom of the cup. The other terminal was
         connected to a incandescent lamp and from the lamp he had a wire connected to a winding of the primary.
         There were only 5 primary thick copper-windings so it seemed to me he was just gliding with the end of the wire
         along the primary until he found the right spot. The bulb was fully lit.
         The door-nop capacitor in this setup was acting as a high frequency-resistance so he will get enough voltage-drop for the
         230 V  lamp...lampitschka  ;D
         That is the reason why I propose the feedback to the primary of the HV-transformer as a option.

         One additional remark: Keep the feedback-line of the T-Tap as short as possible otherwise you get some uncontrolled
         inductive element in the circuit which influences the switching-speed of the sparkgap negatively.
         See: ADA638250.pdf

Its not my style to only suggest circuits and not showing my own work but I am in the midst of another subject and have no extra time right now to test this myself

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.19, 22:39:06
Normally open connection means there usually isn't a wire from that spot directly to the gap.

Dragging the wire until you find a 'relative' hot spot along the primary is a good system.  The hot spots will be closer together with a higher frequency circuit operation.

Thanks for the other good information you also posted.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.20, 21:48:45
Jerry,

you're welcome.
Please have a look at my drawing if you find some flaw. The reason : most of us have a flyback at hand with integrated diodes, easy to control with pwm-drivers, so your circuit in the lower left would not be possible.
Especially the middle-circuit I am not certain if this will work.

Did you ever used of of the other circuits using a flyback with integrated diodes ? Any experience with this ?

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.21, 00:53:12
I haven't had time to build a related semiconductor circuit, but I do have the components.

Those flybacks with internal diodes won't produce the T-tap static unless you add another rectifier from the output to the spark gap, then T-tap the floating wire to the input of that diode.  But there has to be a diode after the capacitor.
However you can still pull an inductive tap without the extra diode, using your single wire circuit.

And your third circuit looks interesting.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.21, 18:59:26
Hello Jerry,

I was just using the top-left design you posted.
So with this circuit we can use flaybacks with integrated diodes and if that does not work I have to build it up with a
pure HV transformer.


Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.22, 13:44:34
It would be pretty hard to get a jumper wire across diodes moulded into the flybacks.  I posted those circuits to show there's various ways to bridge a circuit, but only ONE way works.  You have to have a capacitor followed by a diode.  Otherwise, what you get won't be static.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Kator01 on 2021.10.22, 20:18:49
Jerry,

I was mistaken, I meant the two configurations on the on the right side, these would work for a flyback with integrated diodes.

Another question: how did you construct your capacitors ? Value ? <= 1 Mycofarad ?

Mike
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.23, 00:06:11
Here's a message I posted about capacitor construction.  A basic capacitor would have two sheets of foil and enough polypropylene sheets to withstand the potential.  I've made caps like this with 5 nf at 7.5 kV.

Quote from: Jerry Volland on 2021.10.03, 23:55:47
I've developed a tricky capacitor that some members might find interesting.  This is a key component of my Shape Resonance 'open connection' circuit.

It's common practice for me to make my hV caps out of sheet protectors and sheets of foil.  I like to stack three packs of dielectric, a piece of foil, then three more sheet protectors, etc.

Most of my caps have two layers of foil, with a value in the low nano Farads.  This particular component has twice as many layers.  These layers are stacked with connecting tabs coming out on alternating sides.  (Ultimately, two tabs on each side). The tabs should be a couple of inches wide, for low impeadance, and to prevent sheet-to-sheet shorting.  (Where two pieces of foil touch on the same side).

Once the stack is completed, with strips of shippping tape holding everything in place, I attach some 'hairpin' connecting electrodes.  These start as a couple pieces of wire with tight bends near one end.  These hairpin electrodes are then slipped over the stacked foil tabs, and crimped down.  The short end of a J electrode should come almost clear across the top tab, with the other end of the electrode wire extending far enough beyond the edge of the cap to facilitate connection.

The thing which makes this capacitor so tricky is that the connecting electrode wires have an inductive bend, and this causes the two sets of sheets to charge and discharge out of phase, producing a biphasic output into just one of the electrodes.
Title: Re: Simple Electrical Conversion Circuit
Post by: Chet K on 2024.08.28, 17:37:46
Jerry
Hope all is well

Did try to reach you a few times over the last year or two.

Perhaps just send a thumbs up if things are Ok (on the phone)

I know it's been very hot there!
Would be nice to talk again... and we don't have to talk about FE

Maybe Cats ....

Respectfully
Chet K