Rules of Thread. 'By using this thread you agree to The rules'.
This section is concerned with 'Karnaukhov's' type devices Magnetic's
Be aware
Other unclarified links that contain an excess amount of 'Crud or Abusive behaviour. like None technical & none related posts, Trolling, scamming and none related, or MIXES wont be tolerated and will be removed to the 'Removed Posts' thread and locked.
Regards Sil
Verpies Hi, perhaps we can discuse the magnetsics here concerning the 'Don Smith' and the Roman 'Karnaukhov's' type devices
Regards Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.04, 11:34:33
Verpies Hi, perhaps we can discuse the magnetsics here concerning the 'Don Smith' and the Roman 'Karnaukhov's' type devices
What do you think is the common denominator between these devices ?
probably ignorance and stupidity ;D
Here is a Ruslan Shakhov video here he shows the differance between an ordinary toroid wound device and another where the winding's have a 90 deg phase shift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8
Regarding the Smith device and Akula device all that can be said is both have an earth and both show a good few lights lit up other than that I can't comment
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.04, 20:39:53
Here is a Ruslan Shakhov video here he shows the differance between an ordinary foroid wound device and another where the windings have a 90 deg phase shift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8
Regarding the Smith device and Akula device all that can be said is both have an earth and both show a good few lights lit up other than that I can't comment
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.04, 20:39:53
Here is a Ruslan Shakhov video here he shows the differance between an ordinary foroid wound device and another where the windings have a 90 deg phase shift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8
Regarding the Smith device and Akula device all that can be said is both have an earth and both show a good few lights lit up other than that I can't comment
Sil
To me it is obvious that in the first transformer, he is using a secondary with lots of turns that will try to supply a high voltage but low amperage to the low impedance lamp. In the second transformer, it appears that the secondary winds are equal to the primary so much higher secondary current at low voltage to match the low impedance load. IMO, the 90 degree cross winding plays no part in this demo!
Regards,
Pm
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.04, 20:39:53
Here is a Ruslan Shakhov video here he shows the differance between an ordinary foroid wound device and another where the windings have a 90 deg phase shift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8
Do you know where that 6-turn circumferential winding is connected to in the 2
nd case.?
Did you notice that in the 1
st case the secondary has many more turns than in the 2
nd case ?
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.04, 20:39:53
Regarding the Smith device and Akula device all that can be said is both have an earth...
I think I have seen some of these devices functioning without earth connection.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.04, 20:39:53
and both show a good few lights lit up other than that I can't comment
That is the goal so it does not qualify.
RF CCWind and CWind or CCWind LC phase shift experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBRv2ihAk8
Quote from: partzman on 2022.01.04, 21:47:03
To me it is obvious that in the first transformer, he is using a secondary with lots of turns that will try to supply a high voltage but low amperage to the low impedance lamp. In the second transformer, it appears that the secondary winds are equal to the primary so much higher secondary current at low voltage to match the low impedance load. IMO, the 90 degree cross winding plays no part in this demo!
Regards,
Pm
Really, you know this to be fact because you have done the experiment or is this an assumption off the cuff ?
I suggest you set up the experiment your self and learn the pit falls of your assumption.
For a start the first former will have a very different tuning characteristic to the 2 former as well as that it will also have a very narrow resonance and high efficiency at resonance.
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.05, 01:48:42
Really, you know this to be fact because you have done the experiment or is this an assumption off the cuff ?
I suggest you set up the experiment your self and learn the pit falls of your assumption.
You will find that people with a lot of experience on this forum, are not apt to repeat basic experiments because they have done all of them in the past and repeating them would be useless to them.
The voltage step-up transformer is evident from the video and all experienced EE will know that a high turn-ratio transformer steps-up the voltage and steps-down the current. This is such common knowledge to any EE that he will have no motivation to make an experiment to confirm it.
Quote from: partzman on 2022.01.04, 21:47:03
IMO, the 90 degree cross winding plays no part in this demo!
Now, that part is an unconfirmed opinion but it is an educated one because the high turn-ratio transformer explains the behavior of the device under test quite well.
The 6-turn 90 degree cross winding deserves an experimentation because it is not basic, but to do it we need to know how that winding is connected first and what difference its presence makes.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.05, 01:28:08
RF CCWind and CWind or CCWind LC phase shift experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBRv2ihAk8
I do not understand it because the voice is pitch-shifted.
Quote from: verpies on 2022.01.05, 11:22:32
I do not understand it because the voice is pitch-shifted.
Use the subtitles and select English
To do this: see pic to get sub titles in english or any language.
Quote from: verpies on 2022.01.05, 11:03:57
You will find that people with a lot of experience on this forum, are not apt to repeat basic experiments because they have done all of them in the past and repeating them would be useless to them.
The voltage step-up transformer is evident from the video and all experienced EE will know that a high turn-ratio transformer steps-up the voltage and steps-down the current. This is such common knowledge to any EE that he will have no motivation to make an experiment to confirm it.
Now, that part is an unconfirmed opinion but it is an educated one because the high turn-ratio transformer explains the behaviour of the device under test quite well.
The 6-turn 90 degree cross winding deserves an experimentation because it is not basic, but to do it we need to know how that winding is connected first and what difference its presence makes.
Good question, it requires experimentation but John Badini talked about this in one of his videos before he died, Rick didn't want to talk about it. I think it was Igor or one of the guys who said a caduceus winding with 90 deg angles in it creates a blotch wall vortex in time and space.
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.05, 11:44:06
Use the subtitles and select English
To do this: see pic to get sub titles in english or any language.
Translated transcript
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4216.msg97018#msg97018
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.01.05, 12:08:38
Translated transcript
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4216.msg97018#msg97018
Thanks Vasik,
Question re the push pull on a most of the screen (scope shots) the positive low freq
on cycle appears to be fully modulated an synced on the start up node rather than a positive
going pulse at the peek of the sine wave, the question is which format is write ~?
Sil
l
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.10, 09:37:56
Thanks Vasik,
Question re the push pull on a most of the screen (scope shots) the positive low freq
on cycle appears to be fully modulated an synced on the start up node rather than a positive
going pulse at the peek of the sine wave, the question is which format is write ~?
Sil
l
I didn't get what you mean. Please explain in more details what you mean. May be give a link to the video ?
-Vasik
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.01.10, 15:17:42
I didn't get what you mean. Please explain in more details what you mean. May be give a link to the
-Vasik
Vasik Hi, Here is a pic of data window filled with pulses witch is different to just one at the top of the sine wave
all the devices I have seen are like this with the negative window having no pulses
So is this mode correct or should it be correct to just have one pulse at the peek of the sine wave pulse
although I'm showing a sqr wave. but when i have seen the one pulse idea or should i say the modulation is removed there is no output or is it deeper than that ie magnetic pulsing.video ?
It is deeper than that ^-^
Until you fully understand physics of the process you will not be able to build anything working.
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.01.10, 17:54:43
It is deeper than that ^-^
Until you fully understand physics of the process you will not be able to build anything working.
So please explain
Sounds like something to do with radio
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Henry_Moray
https://www.freeenergyplanet.biz/energy-from-vacuum/morays-radiant-energy-device.html
Quote from: forest on 2022.01.10, 20:40:37
So please explain
I will if I get something working ;D
Interesting how isolated power supply matter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdZeHtmOq9g
Yes seen this for a third time now Tinsel Koala Color and again now, Some experiments need to be done as the TC
needs to suck energy from the earth according to the Moray script using a Power Supply most probably has earth leakage.
Mind it doesn't destroy your circuits that's how the yanks downed the Ebon craft so they say.
Sil
WARNING: Tesla accidentally discovered that electric spark
discharges in air, ignite and burn atmospheric oxygen and nitrogen, producing 12,000,000 volt waves. The
oxygen and nitrogen, both below atomic number 19 are thereby transmuted into alpha and beta charges
(stripped helium nuclei with +2 charge each, and electrons with -1 charges each) by the powerful radiation
produced, having a voltage potential of 12 Mev. This is almost three times the Mev level of gamma radiation
emitted by radium, it may well be the reason why Tesla did not publicise the device shown above, and
should you decide to experiment with it, please be aware of the potential hazard of this radiation.
Re tests regarding the Catcher device.
I recently found an cortical by Vasic41 where i believe he said the Catcher device needs to produce standing waves, i assume he is referring to the little fishes ? The thing is I can not produce them with that set up, as far as i can see one needs a co-axial transmission line to do that with an impedance miss- match setup.
Perhaps winding the catcher with co-ax ? :)
Any ideas any one ?
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.02.15, 19:38:47
...the Catcher device needs to produce standing waves, i assume he is referring to the little fishes ?
Where do these "fishes" appear ?
Verpies I know the vids in russian but he does ask that question him self, i asume he doesn't see any.
Quote from: verpies on 2022.02.16, 14:07:11
Where do these "fishes" appear ?
Shouldn't you be asking Vasik41 that one?
but Vasik talks about it in one in one of his PDF's he translated off firefly's channel youtube.
Any way your the professor how do you get what works as a standing wave reflector ie > 75ohm res in series with a coax short circuited at the other end, S how do you get a Tesla coil to be have the same way is the question ?
Sil
Try having a look at www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBRv2ihAk8
I posted a similar circuit idea on one of Itsu's threads, but it disappeared
Any way no problem here is a similar circuit again.
All it does is modulate the carrier wave energy.
AG:
Thanks for reactivating this thread. Let's see if we can get back on track, once again. Enough distractions...
The posted circuit seams to be an interuptor circuit. That is all it does, and all it needs to do. Yet, will it make any difference?
The idea is not to add voltage or amperage to the push pull pulses, by the HV and HF device, and to the yoke/grenade circuits, but to disrupt the push pull pulses, instead.
Can any one add anything more to this? As we don't really know or have observed just how this interuptor works, especially to achieve OU,
or self running.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2022.05.02, 15:17:07
AG:
Thanks for reactivating this thread. Let's see if we can get back on track, once again. Enough distractions...
The posted circuit seams to be an interuptor circuit. That is all it does, and all it needs to do. Yet, will it make any difference?
The idea is not to add voltage or amperage to the push pull pulses, by the HV and HF device, and to the yoke/grenade circuits, but to disrupt the push pull pulses, instead.
Can any one add anything more to this? As we don't really know or have observed just how this interuptor works, especially to achieve OU,
or self running.
NickZ
The idea shown by Akula would need this circuit to be a harmonic of the push pull
and the since this circuit generates a distorted square wave it would need to be tuned to
be in resonance ie a sine wave thus modulating as an AM signal
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.05.03, 08:13:31
The idea shown by Akula would need this circuit to be a harmonic of the push pull
and the since this circuit generates a distorted square wave it would need to be tuned to
be in resonance ie a sine wave thus modulating as an AM signal
AG:
IF you recall, Geo did make a close replication of the Akula circuit, including his new Serbian made interuptor HV circuit board, with dead time controls. Yet, no OU to be seen. Which is what I was hoping that he would show, if it works properly.
AG, no where will you see that there is a set frequency match, that works, such as what you keep mentioning. IF so, please post it. As you are mentioning the same thing over and over and over again for some years without ever trying it out yourself, first. No one is going to build it for you to find out if it works, or not. As there is no proof that it works the way you want it to. So, you need to prove your ideas to yourself, first. You are asking all the wrong people to show you what works. But, they don't know. Nor will you do anything about it, also.
What would help us at this time is for a true working replication showing all the proper information. Such as the scope shots showing what the waves should look like, schematics, videos, and any other details needed. As it seams that even Itsu could not duplicate the wave forms shown by Stalker. Nor anyone else that has tried. Perhaps, that is our problem to obtaining self running. As well as the geo location issues, and varying frequencies across the planet.
So, is there any one out there, especially in the Slavic countries that is willing to give us a hand? Not just in words, but in actions as well.
No more guessing, please. You can see that we are in a very STUCK situation here at this time. And that is why I am asking for help from those that KNOW HOW to achieve our goal, and have obtained FE themselves. Otherwise, it could be another 10 years down the drain, with no success, at all.
Thanks in advance.
You can PM me if you want to stay anonymous, also.
NickZ
PS. Vasik has mentioned that the image posted is not from Stalker, yet, it was on one of the Stalker videos that I downloaded it from.
So, AG please check the scope shot below, and tell me what you see concerning the working frequencies.
Nick that scope shot doesn't mean any thing to me, it doesn't work for me and as you say others have tried it.
Have a look at Donald L Smith video on YTube no 19 he appears to mix2 harmonics.
https://youtu.be/XuIsA9sXkyA?t=70
AG:
It means nothing to you. It was meant so that you can see what you don't want to see, that the matched frequencies are never matched.
And, it works, unlike what you think.
Ok, then don't look at it. Follow Don's guidance instead. No one person has replicated any of his ideas. Maybe you'll be the first.
Anyways, I give up with you. You don't build anything, anyway. So, what's the difference. I forgot that you're only speculating, and theorizing.
Well, go right ahead...
NickZ
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.05.04, 05:24:02
Nick that scope shot doesn't mean any thing to me, it doesn't work as dozens have tried it.
Have a look at Donald L Smith video on YTube no 19 he appears to mix2 harmonics.
https://youtu.be/XuIsA9sXkyA?t=70
AG: You mentioned "Dozens have tried it". You can't even reference one person that has shown trying it. Don't lie, about what you don't know.
No, no one has really tried it. No one has shown having the same scope shot, and similar unmatched frequencies. Not even Itsu, Who HAS tried it.
But, of course you can't see that, as you have other ideas, ideas that have not been shown to work, at all. Especially by you.
But, Don Smiths stuff is off topic, here. As there are no similarities. Nor has he ever shown any of his ideas self running, and none have ever been replicated. Want to keep chasing wild geese...
If what I'm saying and showing is of no use to you, well, perhaps it may be of use to someone else who is going to do something about it. Other than toss it out the window. I won't waste more time with you...You just know too much, except for what counts, here. Every time I mention something important, you just shit on it. Sorry if I don't answer you, but, you'll know why. As most of the time, we don't even know what you are saying.
"Look at this, look at that, look at this, look at that, look at this, and have a look at that"....
No thanks.
NickZ
Sorry to interrupt
Probably thousands have experimented privately with many things discussed here
I have also seen bits of AG's builds in private discussions!
And plenty other fellows hunting work together off forums ,
But always take a call to share ..or just say hello and hear new stuff ..which is happening in open source community!
Nick
Please don't call liar so easily
Or make assumptions about others work ( your quote " you don't build you are a theorist " example of same person)
Sorry AG
did not mean to .....
It's just not acceptable forum behavior ( prelude to flame wars)
Respectfully
Chet
Ps
And your builds and sharing are always appreciated Nick
But this goes over the line here !
Yes, you're right. It's my fault. I should have said you should stop saying things about which you really don't know much about.
What was tried that did not work? And who says so? Is that a fact, or another unconfirmed opinion?
Sorry, just get tired of listening to these kinds of discussions. I had enough of that from F6. And here we have another expert.
I am trying to make a point, and he just tosses it out the door, again.
Thanks, Chet. I will be more careful. I came here to get away from this kind of thing. But, here it is...
NickZ
BTW: Chet, AG has never built this device. Just so you know. I don't know about the other thousands building in private that you speak of. Perhaps you should check your data, as well.
Nick I don't understand why you are so angry, your welcome to use and show on here any circuits that are relevant
to Magnetic discussions on this type of device the Don L Smith uses exactly the same principle as Akula and others
use even Adrian Guska used that same idea but you choose to ignore it, but if you look at Geo's last video's he demonstrates that same type of Don Smith circuit with a ladder multiplier (and links it to a Chinese video) in detail if you only look.
The scope shot in your post you are getting up set over was investigated by G Sav on YouTube, its that same scope shot your showing, it's difficult to produce and for that little gain the load current also increases, if you bother to read the freed back it gives little return from what I can see
and I wont be following that idea unless there are major leaps in the circuits gain.
The other thing is you were discussing and referring to Geo's interrupter circuit it is that part I want to investigate
lets stick to that phenomenon shall we !
Regards Sil
AG:
Because you piss me off. You never hear a word I say.
You want to know about Geo's device, we'll go right ahead.
I won't waste more time with you. Sorry.
NickZ
PS. Definition of liar: Person who does not tell the truth.
And, I believe that you are not telling the truth.
That is why I get upset. When you say, " dozens tried it", it doesn't work.
Sorry, but we can't progress like this.
Quote from: NickZ on 2022.05.04, 21:09:14
AG:
Because you piss me off. You never hear a word I say.
You want to know about Geo's device, we'll go right ahead.
I won't waste more time with you. Sorry.
NickZ
PS. Definition of liar: Person who does not tell the truth.
And, I believe that you are not telling the truth.
That is why I get upset. When you say, " dozens tried it", it doesn't work.
Sorry, but we can't progress like this.
Then put your cards on the table and show us all a device that works, my guess is you can't or you wouldn't be demanding i sort the problem out!
I'm sorry but I don't work like that i'm a hobbyist not a R and D development any longer i'm retired from that game.
PS i have answered some of your questions here.
Sil
AG:
If you want to see a device that works, well, keep waiting. No one is showing anything that actually works, any more.
I don't want to end up like Adrian, either. His device was built just like mine, both are Stalker device replications.
Geo's rig does not work any better than mine. Even with all the new goodies on it, that you are so interested in.
But, no one is holding out. There just are no working devices made by any of us here. Here or on any other forum that I know of.
That is what the people in control want us to say. But, then you already know that. And, I am not demanding nor expecting anything at all from you.
NickZ
P.S. BTW: I see nothing about the same type of device that G Sav has shown, compare to what we are working on here. Nor the same type of wave on the scope, nor the same working frequencies. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=g+sav
So, again, I don't know what you are talking about. What he has is a Tesla coil, going to another Tesla coil (pick up coil) That's it. That is supposed to be OU. I doubt it. If Tesla coils were free energy, we would have known it long ago. Plus any device has to have a feed back path, back to the input. Where is his? Mostly what we find, are reading and measurement errors in the input to output math. And they still need a power supply, or batteries, as they are not self running.
About the scope shot that I posted. Those are the proper frequencies as shown and recommended by Stalker. That was what we were trying to replicated. At least Itsu was, but he not able to achieve the same wave form, or results. Of course, you know so much more, and it's so easy to talk, while showing no results. Not very convincing, bud.
I would not believe what this guy G Sav has done, as he has nothing compared to what Stalker, Ruslan, or Akula have shown. Your choice.
Concerning your "answers" to me on the posted scope shot. Keep guessing...and while you are calling me an "idiot", you're trying to tell us how to do this, in theory, without ever doing it. Good luck with that... But, don't worry, this idiot won't bother you, again. I see it useless...you wonder why I get mad at you.
I think that I need a Snickers Bar, and a long vacation from this thread.
Here is a working device you might like to see
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7%d1%82%d0%be%d0%bf%d0%bb%d0%b8%d0%b2%d0%bd%d1%8b%d0%b9+%d0%b3%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b5%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%82%d0%be%d1%80+10+%d0%ba%d0%b2%d1%82+%d0%b4%d0%bb%d1%8f+%d1%8d%d0%bb%d0%b5%d0%ba%d1%82%d1%80%d0%be%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%b1%d0%b8%d0%bb%d1%8f+%d0%b8+%d0%bd%d0%b5%d0%b4%d0%b2%d0%b8%d0%b6%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d1%81%d1%82%d0%b8+%d0%90.%d0%a1%d1%82%d1%83%d0%bf%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%b2%d0%b0+%d1%87%d0%b0%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8c+3+%d0%b2%d0%b8%d0%b4%d0%b5%d0%be+33&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=open+z03+file&sc=8-13&sk=&cvid=F35ADD2DACAB452F947EE96BB6D96EB9&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3d%25D0%2591%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B7%25D1%2582%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BF%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B2%25D0%25BD%25D1%258B%25D0%25B9%2b%25D0%25B3%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B5%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0%25D1%2582%25D0%25BE%25D1%2580%2b10%2b%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B2%25D1%2582%2b%25D0%25B4%25D0%25BB%25D1%258F%2b%25D1%258D%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BA%25D1%2582%25D1%2580%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BC%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B1%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BB%25D1%258F%2b%25D0%25B8%2b%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B4%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B6%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BC%25D0%25BE%25D1%2581%25D1%2582%25D0%25B8%2b%25D0%2590.%25D0%25A1%25D1%2582%25D1%2583%25D0%25BF%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BA%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B0%2b%25D1%2587%25D0%25B0%25D1%2581%25D1%2582%25D1%258C%2b3%2b%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B4%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BE%2b33%26qs%3dn%26form%3dQBRE%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3dopen%2bz03%2bfile%26sc%3d8-13%26sk%3d%26cvid%3dF35ADD2DACAB452F947EE96BB6D96EB9&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=9ECADED22B687380D4FB9ECADED22B687380D4FB&FORM=WRVORC
No thanks.
I looked a minute or two of the first link. Some old guy spewing HV into the air. Wow. Amazing.
I'll leave the rest for you to contemplate. I am not looking for other devices, I already have one that needs tuning, that's all.
NickZ
We really do need a builders thread, again. But, where are the builders???
He had 3 video's on that device some time back where he broke the device down and showed the circuitry
it was just like the Alexee device with high power but it's gone.
There was that Maxolous guy he appeared to be making head way I wonder how he is getting on?
I'm sure there are others interested.
Nick here is a gated modulated sine wave from a phase locked modulated katcher drive.
perhaps you can explain the difference ?
Just thought i would slip the above in .
Sil
AG:
One difference is when the HV is pulsed. At the off of the push pull cycle, not at its on times.
I would need to see the working frequencies and the matching sync times. And all this needs to be tested.
That is exactly what is needed. And of course, a fully built replication to work on.
NickZ
The thing is, As an Educated point of view, Wouldn't one expect the katcher and the grenade have to be in resonance?
So wouldn't the maths division be fixed so if the grenade is the low 'F' wouldn't one expect,
(but not forgetting each harmonic jump can't be greater than 3)
So one would expect to see a board like TK's hidden some where in his box of tricks.
That sorts all this out ie with loads od division and PLL multiplying circuits ?
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.05.16, 12:41:29
The thing is, As an Educated point of view, Wouldn't one expect the katcher and the grenade have to be in resonance?
So wouldn't the maths division be fixed so if the grenade is the low 'F' wouldn't one expect,
(but not forgetting each harmonic jump can't be greater than 3)
So one would expect to see a board like TK's hidden some where in his box of tricks.
That sorts all this out ie with loads od division and PLL multiplying circuits ?
Sil
AG: You can "expect" whatever you want, but, that doesn't mean it works that way. If you think so, prove it.
As you've said the same thing about 100 times. Yet where you got that from, is beyond me. As I have never seen that to be the case, in practice.
Not just some more theories, in your head. For your educational purposes.
As you don't EVER believe me, look at Itsu's last video, where he tries to match and sync the two circuits, to some supposed "matched" frequencies.
It's NO CIGAR...nor OU, much less self running.
NickZ
@ Nick Z, re 'Itsu', have you a pointer or hyperlink to the video your thinking of ?
Some time ago years infact Energetic forum posted a video by Eric Dollard you really should make an effort
to watch that film if it's still available, oops you have to buy it ! but it would explain a lot to any seriously Educated reprobate willing to learn.
Talk to (Aaron Murakami's)
Sil
AG:
I looked for Itsu's last video on the Ruslan/Stalker replication, but I'm not sure if that was the right video, or not, below.
As you can see, he has absolutely no interaction on this video. Perhaps he can point you to a better example of matched and synced tuning.
All the guys that have tried to find matched settings have failed, up to now. While I can light 3 200w bulbs, at least, which is a step in the right direction. Not even Geo has shown that much output. So, my point is that those matched setting, don't work, at all.
Itsu's last video, is now 6 years ago. With no improvement, since then. Even with all the new tuning specs provided by Vasik.
So, up to now, what we have is a deco art piece, and nothing more. Yet, I won't give up on this.
Nor look at Eric's videos, as he has no OU, nor self running, nor knows how to make it work to produce FE. But, you are welcome to waste more time on his stuff. I'm not into further distractions.
Itsu's video, https://youtu.be/yDZZUSZkG4Y
NickZ
I have sort of watched the video but will have to watch a few times to grasp whats going on.
Any way here is one of Alexee's circuits notice the katcher is driven of the oscillator drive of the
4451 before it is split in two ie push pull, thus the katcher is double the frequency of the
push pull, due to divide by 2 thus each push or pull is half frequency which is the opposite to some other circuits where
katcher drive is taken from only one leg.
Witch matches up with Akula's info. I posted earlier
However there will be a problem with this idea as even if it is two times freq if dead time is used
None of the frequencies will ever be in resonance ! therefore I very much doubt it will work.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.05.06, 21:44:44
He had 3 video's on that device some time back where he broke the device down and showed the circuitry
it was just like the Alexee device with high power but it's gone.
There was that Maxolous guy he appeared to be making head way I wonder how he is getting on?
I'm sure there are others interested.
Nick here is a gated modulated sine wave from a phase locked modulated katcher drive.
perhaps you can explain the difference ?
Nick in this pair of graphics Top one the wave I would think is current and the little signals must be
voltage but in the bottom pic it's any ones guess whats going on, well that is my opinion.
Any one in the trade would know if volts and current arnt happening at the same time you get nothing it's basics.
Sil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Tmslvtj8A
:)
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.06.09, 20:07:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Tmslvtj8A
:)
an interesting video thanks.
Quote from: Vasik041 :-[link=topic=4238.msg99197#msg99197 date=1654805266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Tmslvtj8A
:)
Can you summarize in a few words what the author is telling about his replication?
Quote from: Frederik2k1 on 2022.06.14, 19:38:20
Can you summarize in a few words what the author is telling about his replication?
Author replaced Tesla coil with setup trafo from old UPS and showing amplification effect
when phase of push pull and HV pulse from trafo properly aligned.
You can use auto translation of subtitles if you like see more details.
Thank you Vasik, this vid was an eye opener for me. So far in the past, I have had to seek out a translator to help. Costly path. I am starting to get a general idea of what is going on in the build now. I so appreciate these videos that have included the translate on the fly so we can get a jest of what the author is trying to show.
Shines a new light on how this is working. Will have to review the sch's again.
thay
Quote from: Thaelin on 2022.06.15, 02:34:03
Thank you Vasik, this vid was an eye opener for me. So far in the past, I have had to seek out a translator to help. Costly path. I am starting to get a general idea of what is going on in the build now. I so appreciate these videos that have included the translate on the fly so we can get a jest of what the author is trying to show.
Shines a new light on how this is working. Will have to review the sch's again.
thay
You may be want read this https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg93064#msg93064
There are also many extra info spread over the discussion thread https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.0
People give up too easily on the half way.
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.06.15, 05:00:23
You may be want read this https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg93064#msg93064
There are also many extra info spread over the discussion thread https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.0
People give up too easily on the half way.
No one gives up easily. And because of all the crises in the world, man can't give up quickly either.
The problem with the Kapanadze generator is that there are so many different opinions, ideas and schemes floating around. Even if a general picture emerges from all these variants, it is far from clear to me what the general principle of operation is, or what mechanism of energy amplification is actually behind it (NMR, wave superposition, parametric oscillation etc.).
here is another circuit from one of the links with a modulating disrupter..
The device appears to generate a saw tooth wave at resonance with a fast
fly back time see geo's video.rather like a line fly back pulse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeclHByQHA
;)
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.07.08, 18:41:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeclHByQHA
;)
Interesting video, thank you for pointing it out O0
"1/3 long primary windings (8 awg, 1.31" long) to secondary windings (32 awg, 4" long)"
and the 1N4148 Switching Diodes.
Input: 5w to 10w Transmitter Coil,
to Receiving Coils nearby (similar to Don Smith)
Output: +150v dc @ 0.25a to 0.5a = 37w to +70w And an open-source build! O0
This device I wound two coils just like he shows. I was a bit sceptical but intreaged, I wired one coil the RX up tp a LED and the TX
to my Signal Gen at first and a driver circuit but not much doing, I noticed the frequency was around the 1000 Khz before i got a glimmer
of life if you can call it that, after that the responce was flat all the way up to 5mhz.
As far as I can tell some thing isn't all it should be, and I dont have time to faff about with it.
Any ideas any one ?
Sil
Re the Old Alexee Sergey device (you can find this circuit on The Dally thread P975) the original bread boad version I built this as a test rig but never got it going I could never get any output out of the 8 in MosFet driver chip it just didn't have enough drive I had to add another 74HC14 to get any where.
On top of that to get wave forms in the correct context involved a lot of sergery and another thing i had to alter the phase drive out of the
IR2153 by adding trim pots into the drive circuit, amongst othere things.
Any feed back on this subject apreciated Sil
But be aware i'm just interested in the divce as a educational experiance
The Alexee Sergey circuit, this circuit just appears to put a pulse at the top of the sine wave like scope shot below fig A.
However other devices appear to fill the top cycle with in sync pulses scope shot B.
Second scope shot of center of 90 deg phase shift pin 5 and 7, this is used to sync any add-ons to ether phase but only one phase shown blue
Sil
Quote from: verpies on 2022.01.04, 15:54:15
What do you think is the common denominator between these devices ?
Imo common denominator is the interference point between longitudinal and transversal waves, easy to observe in Don Smith tuning described by Patrick Kelly when a fluorescent tube is used to find resonance point along the windings while being held at 90 degrees
Quote from: vrand on 2022.07.08, 20:48:57
input: 5w to 10w Transmitter Coil,
to Receiving Coils nearby (similar to Don Smith)
Output: +150v dc @ 0.25a to 0.5a = 37w to +70w
Multiplying the open circuit voltage by the short circuit current is a meaningless number to compare to the stated input watts. The short circuit current demonstrates around 6 milliwatts of output power when short circuited by the ammeter (assuming a .1R shunt in the meter and .250 amps).
Placing an ammeter in series with the LED lamp and multiplying the measured current times the voltage across the LED when lit would at least be somewhat meaningful.
I saw no evidence of overunity demonstrated in the video...
PW
Quote from: picowatt on 2023.07.31, 15:43:44
Multiplying the open circuit voltage by the short circuit current is a meaningless number to compare to the stated input watts. The short circuit current demonstrates around 6 milliwatts of output power when short circuited by the ammeter (assuming a .1R shunt in the meter and .250 amps).
Placing an ammeter in series with the LED lamp and multiplying the measured current times the voltage across the LED when lit would at least be somewhat meaningful.
I saw no evidence of overunity demonstrated in the video...
PW
your expecting that idea to work talk to 'picowatt' it's HF RF
img Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #476 on: 2023-08-11, 20:36:14 »
Group: Elite Experimentalist
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3823
For the PLL i modified a circuit designed by verpies some time ago and was published here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3472.msg62527#msg62527 (use "verpies PLL 2").
As this was designed for phase locking the Voltage and Current of a series LCR, so to force it to stay in resonance, i had to modify some parts to use it in my present setup.
The modified diagram that i use now is here:
So we have the 1/50th square wave coming from the divider as input for the PLL and have it locked in phase.
The triangle waveform coming from the PLL pins 6 and 7 is then balanced, shaped and presented to pin 5 of the TL494 which produces the Push-Pull outputs on same frequency as the input and can be used to drive the Yoke.
A video showing the whole process can be seen here: https://youtu.be/ns_IBUZWWUs
We can manipulate the Kacher signal to a specific frequency (within reason) by a ferrite rod f.i., and the yoke signal will follow to stay at 1/50th of that kacher frequency.
Hopefully i can simplify the divider with the new SN74LS56P divider chip when it arrives.
Itsu
------------------------
PLLL to TL494 push Pull driver.png
* PLLL to TL494 push Pull driver.png (19.04 kB, 877x789 - viewed 280 times.)
img Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #484 on: 2023-08-13, 08:18:06 »
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 325
Quote from: Excelsior on 2023-08-13, 01:41:21
Can someone please elucidate the shared attributes between these 3 devices?
(What are the fundamental similarities?)
Akula, Ruslan and Stalker's device if that is what you're referring to, have the same mode of operation and of course they're same device not actually attributed to one person as above because they all replicated it also.
The original owner of this device is Nikola Tesla of blessed memory. Other foremost persons who built a working devices on this principles are Donald L Smith and Teriel KAPANADZE both of blessed memory.
The principle is based on "resonance and synchronization" through this, power can be harvested from the ambient or Aether. This had been proven many times that , there is excess energy in resonance and back EMF when the ambient is disturbed.
In this case we are creating voltage levels, thus ; the high voltage and the low voltage. Impinging the low voltage side with the high one. Both are already in resonance and in proportion to each others in term of frequencies ,then synced.
Quote from: Excelsior on 2023-08-13, 01:41:21
And why does it seem that one cannot be said to be "better" than the others?
The three named above are doing the same thing, one, namely Ruslan seems to have edge over the others on the media because he built a 4kVA unit of it and more current. Mind you he copied from Akula.
Quote from: Excelsior on 2023-08-13, 01:41:21
Or, is one of the three devices indeed more worthy of R&D than the others? If so why?
Thoughts appreciated
No, we only have enthusiast like; Itsu, NickZ, Aliengrey, Geofusion, Maxolous, Apecore,Vasik042,Verpies just to mention few who are willing to take up the challenge and to build which ever version of this device on their work bence, also seeing it as real because there is sufficient evidence of the existence of this device as an over unity device , hence a " self runner"
Maxolous
« Last Edit: 2023-08-13, 16:58:31 by Maxolous »
Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-08-12, 17:01:42
From the foregoing, it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull than push-pull be determined by Tesla. If Tesla pace is determined by Push-pull , then, you will have interruption of Tesla signal.
Itsu did well by locking the phase perfectly, but not interruption. Hence Tesla runs continually which might not be so effective in this regard.
AG posted one such cct. that can do just that ,
Find attached below:
Maxolous.
Max,
thanks for your insights, but when you say "it is better for Tesla pace be determined by Push-pull than push-pull be determined by Tesla", i think that in that example circuit you referred to, there is no relation / sync between the Tesla and the Push-pull.
The Tesla is synced/locked to itself IMO and this locked / synced signal is interrupted (inhibited) via pin 5 in the rhythm of the push-pull signal which has no relation to the kacher frequency.
Itsu
img verpies
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #285 on: 2023-07-01, 21:39:43 »
Group: Professor
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2757
Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-07-01, 21:17:44
Tesla coil always produce standing waves, no doubt about that.
This is actually true because antenna builders strive for 1:1 VSWR and TeslaCoil builders strive for ∞ VSWR.
Quote from: Maxolous on 2023.08.31, 16:33:26
AG,
Thanks for bringing out some facts.
Guys 74HC390 ie a versatile chip.
This is how it works;
1. Divide by 2.
Signal in pin 1
Signal out in pin 3
Ground 2,4,8,12,14,15
Divide by 4
In 1
Out 13
Gnd 2,4,8,12,14
3. Divide by 5
In 4
Out 7
Gnd 1,2,8,12,14,15
4. Divide by 10
In 1
Out 7
Tie 3-4
Gnd 2,8,12,14,15
5. Divide by 20
In 1
Out 13
Tie 3-4
Gnd 1,2,8,14,15
6. Divide by 50
Signal in 12
Signal out 7
Tie 1-9, 3-4
Ground 2,8,14,15
7. Divideby 100
In 12
Out 3
Tie 9-13, 1-2, 4-13
Gnd 2,4,8
Maxolous
Quote from: Maxolous on 2023.09.01, 06:29:35
Guys , I have to save this vital post here from the twin thread, you might wake up one day and not find it there anymore.
Maxolous
Quote from: Maxolous on 2023.09.01, 06:31:58
Guys , I have to save this vital post here from the twin thread, you might wake up one day and not find it there anymore.
Maxolous
What was it that you intended to save? The quote above is blank.
Quote from: lfarrand on 2023.09.01, 10:44:54
What was it that you intended to save? The quote above is blank.
Ifarrand,
It's already there in my penultimate post.
Maxolous
Quote from: Maxolous on 2023.09.01, 06:31:58
Guys , I have to save this vital post here from the twin thread, you might wake up one day and not find it there anymore.
Maxolous
NickZ thread had been deleted by himself.
This is exactly what I meant when I wrote the above and save some of my vital post in twin thread. There is an adage which says ; the stone you see coming cannot blind you. This is what happens when you bought a bus driven by a character you are not sure of his or her stability
Maxolous
Sirs
Quite certain Nick would allow access to other persons posts from his "parked " thread ?
had asked Peter about this , he said to wait and see what happens the next few days
as it is Nicks thread!
I did say I would try to reach out for Nick to ask about this,will send a pm now.
One thing is certain,the backbone of the open source FE community are the persons
who build and share their work for scrutiny ( results oriented)
Any resource which can help them , should be made available (if within our abilities.
Much gratitude
Chet
Sure but in saying that i have taken a horse to water in the past but could not make it 'drink'!
Now the water hole is dry some were able to take a fill with them others did not bother.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.02, 13:55:17
Chet:
To almost all members especially:
AG, Max, Ape, and Verpies, you had nothing but insults and disrespect towards my person.
My answer is NO, the thread stays CLOSED!
In time you will see that I was right. For now I could care less what you think, or want.
NickZ
Why only you?
Food for thought!.
Sow the right thought or words, you would get the right response.
Sarcasm doesn't pay. You have directed disrespect you mentioned towards yourself. Everyone is making effort , you are there negating them instead of encouraging them. This is what I call "club in the wheel of progress"
It isn't a must for you to make comments, let people carry out their experiments and learn. In your case, you dissuade them before they start. As though you have everything to gain if there is no replication. Which also makes you a suspect.
If you are as old as you claimed to be, it would reflect in your words. Remember, we have all ages here as in other forums; some are in their 20s, 30s , 40s and so on . The only thing that draws respect here is your knowledge which you're ready to share. Otherwise, you're nobody's Principal.
Maxolous.
Quote from: Maxolous on 2023.10.02, 14:52:39
Why only you?
Food for thought!.
Sow the right thought or words, you would get the right response.
Sarcasm doesn't pay. You have directed disrespect you mentioned towards yourself. Everyone is making effort , you are there negating them instead of encouraging them. This is what I call "club in the wheel of progress"
It isn't a must for you to make comments, let people carry out their experiments and learn. In your case, you dissuade them before they start. As though you have everything to gain if there is no replication. Which also makes you a suspect.
If you are as old as you claimed to be, it would reflect in your words. Remember, we have all ages here as in other forums; some are in their 20s, 30s , 40s and so on . The only thing that draws respect here is your knowledge which you're ready to share. Otherwise, you're nobody's Principal.
Maxolous.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.02, 13:55:17
To almost all members especially: AG, Max, Ape, and Verpies, you had nothing but insults and disrespect towards my person.
I disagree. You had only criticism and disagreement of your research methodology from me - not any insults toward your person.
If there were any Ad Hominem insults from me then
you would be able to quote them.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 00:28:33
Your opinions are why I left.
Really ?
I thought you just wrote that your reason for blocking access to all other people's work, posted in your thread, were insults toward your person ...not my opinions.
I am still waiting for a quote that supports the claim of such Ad Hominem insult from me...
Are you even capable of distinguishing unfavorable opinions about your methods from Ad Hominem insults ?
FYI: Unfavorable opinions are not an offense in a civilized discourse between adults so this will not send me on a guilt trip.
Nick it sounds like you have a problem you need to cool down and possibly get some help
this shit isn't worth it.
Take it easy get some rest.
All the best Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.10.03, 09:21:57
Nick it sounds like you have a problem you need to cool down and possibly get some help
this shit isn't worth it.
Take it easy get some rest.
All the best Sil
Yeah!
NickZ is worked up and needs a rest or check up
Maxolous
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 13:52:21
I have had no problems with Itsu, ever. Nor anyone else, until Verpies showed up, again.
You keep mentioning my name, so I must respond.
First of all, my critique of your methods does not constitute a "problem".
You had no success with Itsu, either.
You were trying to superficially mimic a device you've seen on YouTube.
You kept trying to tune the device for the highest amplitude at the output without a guiding operating principle and treating the device as a tuned transformer in your experiments.
You were disregarded alternate paths of operation and experimentation without consideration and with prejudice and you encouraged Itsu to do the same.
You got upset when I criticized you for this.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 20:38:00
Can you for once get off your horse and shoot your gun at someone else.
When you address me, I must respond.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 20:38:00
Your opinions still mean nothing to me.
That is a testament to close-mindedness.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 20:38:00
Like I said, just keep guessing...
That's better than superficially mimicking a device without its operating principle.
Hypothesizing (what you call "guessing") is actually a part of the scientific method. Which is:
(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/The_Scientific_Method.svg/390px-The_Scientific_Method.svg.png)
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 20:38:00
After all these years you have gotten nowhere.
Not nowhere but no OU, which is the same as you. However I have not even tried the grenade device. You have tried it for a decade
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 20:38:00
Is that your problem, ?
I don't have a problem, and certainly not with criticism and civil discourse like you do.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 20:38:00
...bunky...
Notice that you are resorting to Ad Hominems now.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 20:38:00
You feel insecure, and need to show your authority. Looks like it
...and amateurish psychoanalysis.
All because I dared to criticize your research methods and will not recant.
Yes, we know what you can't, do. Even though you think that you are so open minded. You aren't.
The proof, proff is in the pudding. Where is yours? Lost in space?
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.03, 21:38:30
The proof, proff is in the pudding. Where is yours? Lost in space?
You're changing the subject.
Our conflict is about methods - not results.
As far as results go, we are in the same boat.
Nobody here has the proof of OU, including you.
As far as methods go, we are in different boats because you are not using the scientific method to do your research and I am. Your method is based on mimicry, prejudice, confirmation bias for your illogical M,O., off-hand rejection of alternatives, magical thinking and emotions.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.04, 00:49:49
My conflict?
I wrote "our conflict".
That conflict is about our methodology and reasoning - not results.
We have full agreement about results.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.04, 00:49:49
Is you, who thinks you can manipulate me into your limited way of thinking.
Civilized discourse is not manipulation. I can see that you are immune to logical arguments but that is nothing to be proud about.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.04, 00:49:49
Show how well your method works, as so far your method has gotten you nowhere, at all.
You missed the point, the scientific method is the most probable way of finding the truth but it does not guarantee it in every case. That is why it is iterative.
Magical thinking is the least probable way.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.04, 00:49:49
Show how well that split tube works. My results are similar to Itsu's, nothing positive to report.
All in due time.
Your pursuit of energy from the ambient has nothing positive to report either (even with Itsu's help), but your methodology is not wrong because it has not brought positive results, it is wrong because it is illogical and based on emotion.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.04, 00:49:49
Where are your tests???
On my bench.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.04, 00:49:49
Why do you care about what I do ?
Because you are wrong and you discourage other members from experiments that do not align with your ideology and methodology.
Too quarrelsome!!!!
..
Oh Wesley, I can almost believe you... but I don't, sorry.
Energy transfer, is not free energy. This forum and OU.com are about free energy, that is NOT paid for to a corporation.
I am demanding nothing. I am suggesting we get back on track. There is a difference, Wesley.
For this last year or so. All the resent tests have proven negative, not the slightest bit of advancement. None at all.
We have tested for fish waves, modulated waves, split tubes, and other useless ideas. And, probably many more to come, But so far, no advancements. Sorry for my dissatisfaction with the "process" so far. I know that Itsu has done his best, and I have shown what my findings are as well.
I try to bring a different concept. A concept mentioned by Kapanadze, Tesla, as well as myself, and just get beat up here, as I can't prove it. Nor would I be so dumb as to try to do that publicly, here. Remembering Adrian Gustav...
I pay nothing for electric power. I could say that I have free energy. Although it's true, I don't try to impress anyone, by saying that. Yet, I've paid nothing for power for several years now. So, I can say that I obtained my goal, already.
And, now Wesley comes to tell us that he and his secret partner have hit on it, but, will not tell us more about it. Nice, Wesley, you deserve a medal, at least. I hope that your unsharing partner does not go the way that Tariel went, taking his secret with him to his grave.
I would like to hear Chet's opinion about that.
Cheers,
NickZ
Quote from: stivep on 2023.10.05, 13:37:02
When technology is in over 200 patents of Dr Corum
Accurate winding the structure explained. No puzzles,
explained in easy language...
I don't know this chap. Will you point us towards a plan for replication?
That's great Wesley. Can you please explain the free part, even if you can't explain how, by showing the input and output, and just telling us where the energy comes from, that needs to be transfered, in the first place??? In practice.
As you seam to not believe in an Aether, as a source of FREE energy. That your scientists are still hiding from us. Which I don't trust.
My father was a scientists as you may know. Working in GE nuclear plants, Calif. He didn't need to put on his white coat at home. He mentioned the contamination, of the cooling water source for their reactors, and radiation of his person.
Today, it's even worse.
Like AG mentioned, "scientists LIE".
"Keep them in the dark, and feed them bullshit", like mushrooms. Meaning us ...
"Nothing that YOU have ever done works". Like the BIG Bang, theories, you are so fond of.
NickZ
Ignorance, is not what I show, it's total distrust of those in control.
Including your energy transfer ideas, that you've been talking about for several years. Whiout any proof, at all.
And, trying to tell us that that was how Kapanadze faked his lake video, also.
I "demand" that you show what you mean, even if it has no relation to what these threads are about. Free energy...
Other wise, you won't be taken seriously, with just more unproven claims. Best thing is to start another thread, instead
Any ways, sorry AG, for hogging up your thread, with this.
NickZ
Have a look at this guys work, see what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1vdIzspL40
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.10.19, 11:08:29
Have a look at this guys work, see what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1vdIzspL40
I could fake it by inserting a small battery and oscillator under one winding.
Removing a part of the core to make space for the above, is also an option.
Finally, the original video was released April 1.
Well perhaps but I know he has ND magnets in one side and a rubber gap in the other side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7IMCFEU8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVKfcz11MD0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUnIIHx3sN4
Weard ?
This is another video by Andrey245 on YT, showing where to place the HV pulse, to obtain the highest output from the PP circuit.
He has many videos, of his tests and trials, if any one is interested.
https://youtu.be/EIS7xES9trI
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.19, 16:49:40
This is another video by Andrey245 on YT, showing where to place the HV pulse, to obtain the highest output from the PP circuit.
https://youtu.be/EIS7xES9trI
A well-made video and a nice guy. He seems to be unhappy with the +30V increase.
Maybe his PP transformer is the wrong type to be influenced by these HV pulses or the magnetic flux density inside this transformer is the wrong one for the width of that pulse.
What do we know about that PP transformer ?
Picowatt:
I had asked, that my thread be placed on read only, after I had removed it. So, it may be possible for members to view what was posted there, to your suggestion. I really am not an asshole, but there is only so much distraction that I can deal with. Some guy even asked me to shut up, which is what I've done.
Anyway, I have not gone there to see if members are able to view it or not. So, you might want to try it and let us know what happens, now. As well as to ask Itsu for anything that you may have a question about.
I may activate that thread, for the sole purpose of dealing with "energy from the ambient", as that is what my focus and interests are. Not energy from Mass...
NickZ
@Nick: Do Vasmus videos meet your approval ?
Quote from: verpies on 2023.10.19, 21:49:23
@Nick: Do Vasmus videos meet your approval ?
Verpies:
I don't know why you always ask a loaded question. I just hope that I can get out of your comments box this time...
Vasmus, is Dally, and as you know Itsu tried to replicate his earlier supposed self running circuit, years ago.
Again and as always, to no avail. And Vasmus is a relative of Tariel Kapanadze, also, cousin I think.
So, there lies the family connection.
As far as I know Vasmus's latest devices, have not been replicated, either. And made to self run. Of course, I could be wrong. As, I don't follow the Kapanadze clan, as they do not provide for all the needed build information, and prefer to make it a family secret.
My approval??? No. Nor would not try to replicate what does not have a full and complete schematic, with all the important data present, scope shots, voltage points, etc. And, that has been replicated, by a believable builder.
As nothing so far, has worked as shown. Nothing. That does not mean that I give up, and go fishing, instead.
Although, I just might.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.20, 00:09:30
Vasmus, is Dally, and as you know Itsu tried to replicate his earlier supposed self running circuit, years ago.
Really ?
Why do their builds look very different ? e.g. Dally used a DSRD nanosecond pulse generator and Vasmus did not.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.20, 00:09:30
And Vasmus is a relative of Tariel Kapanadze,
He is or his devices are related ?
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.20, 00:09:30
I don't know why you always ask a loaded question.
What does "loaded" mean? It is a simple question: Either you approve or you don't.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.20, 00:09:30
My approval??? No, I would not try to replicate...
I asked whether his videos met with your approval,
not whether you would replicate them. These are
not the same topics !
Why don't you answer the question directly, succinctly and stay on-topic ?
Verpies:
I answered in my own way.
Again, ask Itsu. He may know or remember Vasmus's actual name and history. I have no opinion about Vasmus's device, I have not really studied it, as there are too many unknowns, and no one has replicated it, as far as I know. I don't replicate anything "blindly", as you seam to think. The builds look very different, yes, but, you'll have to ask him why that is.
I don't really follow him, either, other than just watching his videos. And hearing others comments about his person, and relation to Kapanadze, and their secrecy. Personally, I don't know, just what I've heard. Nor do I know if they work any better than his old nano pulser circuit.
Vasmus device, is NOT the same as Tariels device, nor similar, but, may be related as to their mode of operations.
Sometimes these guys place fake components into their devices. To make things not so easy to replicate. And I am no mind reader.
I hope that I've answered your questions, this time.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.20, 13:23:44
Sometimes these guys place fake components into their devices.
Do you think this component is fake ?
Verpies:
I don't know about the device, or that coil. But I have no reason to consider something a fake without some proof.
And I have not heard anything about it being a fake. Nor being replicated and shown self running, either.
Could be eye candy. We would need Hoppy and his magnifier. As I don't get off on just talking about possible fakes.
I do know that it was shown some years ago, and no updated versions since then.
Same as with most of the other inventors, such as Stalker, Akula, and Ruslan. To me that is a bummer.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.20, 19:37:27
I don't know about the device, or that coil.
Does it look like a genuine OU device to you after watching this playlist (https://youtu.be/7lDQJOAY7ks?list=PLWtzz_o0r6W5tg1Eluy_i1bgbeCXMjNJB) ?
I have seen those videos before, but there is also a much more resent Vasmus replication, posted 9 month ago , not 9 years ago, by Ruslan. Which I had forgotten about, until I saw it just now on YouTube under Vasmus replications. There are several videos of that newer Ruslan version device, as well. It is a simpler version and possibly easier to understand. He also shows scope shots with his newer type digital scope, instead.
Is that a better system than the previos Akula or Ruslan devices? That would need to be tested, and veryfied. But I kind of doubt it. Not 5000 watts like his video out in the field.
Does it look genuine? Looks good to me, but who knows. These guys are into it for the money. And Ruslan already went to court over a supposed fake non working device that he sold for $5.000. That sort of makes me take everything with a grain of salt. Also I wonder what that noise is, that they make, and what it's coming from. Sounds like a spark gap or similar type of sound. When I'm on my Pc, I'll post a link, if interested.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.20, 22:33:11
When I'm on my Pc, I'll post a link, if interested.
Yes, please.
Just reading Nick's comments strongly subjects to me all Nicks answers are based on cut and past assumptions and he gets annoyed because he is most likely expecting some sort of documentary investigation with proof one way or another.
Also Verpies's question, answers his previous question on what is a loaded question.
I hope this helps in your answers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8 < O0
is this on topic ? https://pin.it/1DC64ja
Quote from: verpies on 2023.10.20, 22:55:43
Yes, please.
Verpies:
There are several of Ruslans Vasmus type of replications if you search YT for Vasmus replications. You'll find plenty to keep you busy watching videos for a while. You can also see what you've missed in the last 10 years.
There you'll also find Wesley giving his take of Vasmus or Ruslan's replication.
Ruslan's 1,2,and 3 part Vasmus replication videos is showing what looks like a simple kacher circuit, along with another very simple pulse circuit, main thing is that this is a very simple device. How it works is the part that is not so simple. You can also find better and clearer copies of the Vasmus replication videos, elsewhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pnW1XBOhQ
Thanks for your kind words AG. Always appreciated...
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.10.21, 14:39:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pnW1XBOhQ
Wait a minute !
In this replication of the Vasmus' device, the Nakapityel/summator a.k.a. "transformer" by some, has different type of windings than the one from the video from Vasmus himself, which I posted in that post (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4238.msg108409#msg108409).
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.10.21, 08:23:13
I hope this helps in your answers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8 < O0
It's a great find!
This video clearly illustrates that the Vasmus style winding works, while the ordinary transformer winding style - does not (that winding style was attempted by Ruslan in that video from Nick about his replication of the Vasmus' device).
I don't know what works, or not, of course Ruslan keeps saying that it works.
But I would of liked to have seen him disconnect the device from the battery, to see how well it works, then.
Also, the way that Vasmus uses a 9v battery to kick start his device with for only a second, is more convincing.
NickZ
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.10.21, 08:23:13
Just reading Nick's comments strongly subjects to me all Nicks answers are based on cut and past assumptions and he gets annoyed because he is most likely expecting some sort of documentary investigation with proof one way or another.
Also Verpies's question, answers his previous question on what is a loaded question.
I hope this helps in your answers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8 < O0
Its difficult to see how it is connected and all hooked up.
But when I connect a halogen bulb with one wire to the topliad of a kacher coil it generates significant lumination.
The other connection of the bulb is not connected.
I added a video 75 watt halogen bulb connected single wire to top of TC secundairy.
https://youtube.com/shorts/3sX_1NSerqg?si=7G9TWQQ1IDHp_FSp
Quote from: Apecore on 2023.10.22, 08:49:09
I added a video 75 watt halogen bulb connected single wire to top of TC secundairy.
It will not light up if you disconnect that loose black wire from the bulb's socket.
It will light up more if you connect that black wire to ground.
Quote from: verpies on 2023.10.22, 09:57:39
It will not light up if you disconnect that loose black wire from the bulb's socket.
It will light up more if you connect that black wire to ground.
In my case, yes disconnecting the loose wire does kill the action.
But connecting it to ground also zero lumination.
https://youtube.com/shorts/Ddc7_GMfN18?si=b9wGCgwEz1p6PgrK
So the impedance of the load becomes too mismatched according to MPTT.
How long are the wires? The ground wire, too. Long wires have significant inductance.
What is the frequency of current flowing in these wires anyway ?
Itsu:
As it's been some time since I could use my scope, since the display would not turn on, when the rest of the scope would. I've had that problem with it before also, and I thought that it was toast. So anyway, I turned it on, and just covered it up so that it's own heat would help to get things dried up and going again. I left it like that some some hours. And, it worked.
I played around with it for a while, to get used to it again. As it's amazing how much I've forgotten about how it works, so I played around with it to get to know it again. And now I see that it needs to be used, otherwise it will go back to doing the same thing. Any ways, I was jumping for joy there for a while. And I hope that it will continue working. As I had also forgotten how much fun it is, even better that watching the Simpsons.
NickZ
Quote from: verpies on 2023.10.22, 13:08:36
So the impedance of the load becomes too mismatched according to MPTT.
How long are the wires? The ground wire, too. Long wires have significant inductance.
What is the frequency of current flowing in these wires anyway ?
Frequency 1.57Mhz
Load wires each 100cm
Groundwire 37.5meter, but w/o groundline connected to the metal surface its no different.
When I connect extra coil( one end open) at topload add a secundairy 3 turn from the bulb wire on this extra coil.
Connect one of the bulb wire to ground ( circuit ground)
Here is open load not working.
Connecting to circuit ground does
Running 2.3Mhz