(((Continuing from the original thread in Misc. Motors - Link below)))
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4379.msg101841#msg101841
I finished the design replication and it does appear to be exhibiting the effects described in the P. Kelly YouTube video.
Happy to provide images of progress / answer questions, just wanted to post the update for now.
Quote from: Renaissance Rising on 2022.12.03, 20:44:55
(((Continuing from the original thread in Misc. Motors - Link below)))
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4379.msg101841#msg101841
I finished the design replication and it does appear to be exhibiting the effects described in the P. Kelly YouTube video.
Happy to provide images of progress / answer questions, just wanted to post the update for now.
Thanks for the update.. Pls show "images of progress" if. you would.
Bottom line: does it appear to show COP>1 ?
Hi PhysicsProf :)
I will update this thread with some more detailed info when I have a better understanding of what's happening.. Blew another hall effect sensor whilst tinkering so waiting for that too. (1.02kv spike must have killed it when I unhooked the store to take a read on output - it went up to 1500v and dropped to a stable 1020v DC on the DMM
Maybe I need some neons for it like would be used on a 2n3055 or similar - or maybe a large 100v ish COB LED would do?)
But it does appear to exhibit COP>1 properties, at least upon initial inspection anyway. The batteries I got are mostly dead too (some seeming unrecoverable by conventional charge - plan is to deplete them all to below 10v as Linderman says to immediately prior to charging with "radiant")
If some are truly gone, I will just use less of them, he says "up to 7 batteries" I'm pretty sure I could just charge one quite safely with this setup but then as a compact, portable device (the format I've chosen to implement, despite the extra complications involved) load capacity is limited to some 350 ma continual theoretical load capacity (aka 4w ish aka not a very useful amount)
Unfortunately I am lacking any advanced analysis machinery besides a DMM, Tachometer to get the frequency of output and a laser probe to keep eye on the FET temps (+2c over ambient whilst running)
Doing what I can to keep it a fair test, eliminating variables etc.
Those fundamentals DO still apply. I see folks often forget this.
Meticulousness is only a virtue in this as far as I can tell.
Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver :o
Quote from: Renaissance Rising on 2022.12.13, 02:01:11
Hi PhysicsProf :)
I will update this thread with some more detailed info when I have a better understanding of what's happening.. Blew another hall effect sensor whilst tinkering so waiting for that too. (1.02kv spike must have killed it when I unhooked the store to take a read on output - it went up to 1500v and dropped to a stable 1020v DC on the DMM
Maybe I need some neons for it like would be used on a 2n3055 or similar - or maybe a large 100v ish COB LED would do?)
But it does appear to exhibit COP>1 properties, at least upon initial inspection anyway. The batteries I got are mostly dead too (some seeming unrecoverable by conventional charge - plan is to deplete them all to below 10v as Linderman says to immediately prior to charging with "radiant")
If some are truly gone, I will just use less of them, he says "up to 7 batteries" I'm pretty sure I could just charge one quite safely with this setup but then as a compact, portable device (the format I've chosen to implement, despite the extra complications involved) load capacity is limited to some 350 ma continual theoretical load capacity (aka 4w ish aka not a very useful amount)
Unfortunately I am lacking any advanced analysis machinery besides a DMM, Tachometer to get the frequency of output and a laser probe to keep eye on the FET temps (+2c over ambient whilst running)
Doing what I can to keep it a fair test, eliminating variables etc.
Those fundamentals DO still apply. I see folks often forget this.
Meticulousness is only a virtue in this as far as I can tell.
Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver :o
"Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver"
Impressive! what was the capacitance of the cap?