BTG research
(http://btg_ruslan.jpg)
Hello all, as some members of this forum came to the Beyond Unity site and showed interest for my work, I will import this thread. I began the research on this type of generators some years ago in the Above unity forum. It is intended as a practical research based on a consolidated hypothesis of the principle of operation. Please note that in the beginning of the research there might be some erroneous concepts or statements, which are corrected or updated in the progress of the investigation. The thread is dedicated to the BTG devices like the ones shown by Ruslan, Dally and Akula and other similar constructions. The Goal is to gain knowledge about the involved principals, and hopefully to achieve a working and replicable self-feeding machine.
We will in a first step go in systematic manner thru the different parts of the device and make different kinds of experiments and tests to get basic understanding of how these devices are working, and the interaction of the different parts. Also, we will collect information from various sources from the original Builders.
The First Part of the device we will cover is the push-pull converter. Its function is pumping charges, an analogy would be the electron-gun in the CRT, it is the source of charges. There is no magic in this part, it is just common EM technology, there are different topologies which could be used, half or full bridge would be suitable. For low frequency devices like the Kapagen also an of the shelf silicone steel transformer could be used. It is important that the output is AC. In the research we will stick to the push-pull topology for the ease of switching the two low side IGBT's. Here some images from testing this stage:
Here I will post some details of my Kacher circuit, but first I want you make aware of some safety and health considerations.
The Kacher resonator, when properly built, can be a very powerful device. In some occasions, when I accidentally touched the hot area of the coil-antenna system, I received immediately strong RF burnings on the skin, leaving white burned strains on the smoking fingers. Also, metallic objects close to the device can become electrified. In some cases, the Radiation of the Intense E-field has caused me headaches after a few minutes next to the running device. According Russian researches a prolonged exposure can lead to micro clusters in the blood, and cause thrombosis. So, if you decide to experiment with this device, you do it on your own risk, and should consider the recommendations to avoid burnings, and limit the time of the experiments, maintaining distance if at all possible. Take specially care if you rise the voltage and power rates, when using power transistors to drive the coil.
After having stated this, let's come to the details:
The basic Kacher-Brovin circuit for the E-field generation is as the one posted by Lostfox:
The traces highlighted in red have to be as short and thick as possible, the capacitors mounted close to the switch and primary. The earth ground connection close to the emitter of the transistor. The Primary coil should be wound with thick wire >6mm2, and a loose coupling to the secondary. Normally a few turns are sufficient. The transistor should be High frequency, with a good Amp. Rating and low hfe factor. From what I had at hands, the 13009 worked best. For higher power ratings I joined three units in parallel, with a good heatsink.
In my circuit I use an adjustable R2, the base voltage should be adjusted to slightly above 0.5V. In My unit I also mounted a modulation switch, this allows to perform amplitude modulation by tying the base to ground periodically. Below some detailed images from my circuit:
Hello Friends.
As promised in continuation I will share some thoughts about the latest posts. In first place Lostfox is right that the effect seen in his video can also been achieved with other transformers connected back to back. Member TamasEduard.com has posted an experiment with two transformers in https://www.aboveunity.com/thread/tesla-wireless-power-transmission-longitudinal-transmission/ . He also did an experiment which seems to be inspired by prof. Meyls work, similar the one by Lostfox. We have to be cautious not to fool ourselves with this. The behaviour of the lamps is clearly an impedance phenomenon, there can be AU , but this cannot be granted with this test. What happens is that under certain resonance conditions the impedance of the input seen by the power source drops considerably, and so does the voltage, if the power source is of low power. Meyl was very clear about this in the interview, the measurements of the DC output and the led indicators can give us an approximation , but is in no way a substitute for a HF measurement. He was very cautious with the response to the questions related to AU, and clarified that the scalar wave transmission can be AU under certain environment conditions. The led indicators are very helpful for tuning, and almost certainly the resonant condition which makes decrease the transmitter impedance is a condition to achieve AU. Expressing my thoughts as simple as possible, I would give this description: If the correct conditions are given, it is like if the receiver attracts the power from the transmitter, extracting the available power from the latter, and this condition makes it possible to absorb additional power from the environment. Possibly in the simple setup of our replication only the power from the supply is depleted, and that is why old scientist in his experiment employed an impedance correction, to get the right conditions for the energy inflow from the environment, and suppress the power drawing from the source. With the measurements made with his high end equipment, it can be confirmed that AU have been achieved.
As most of us do not own these expensive equipment, we should at least try to measure the input power, preferable DC, voltage and current both. As possibility the input supplied to the signal source for example. If the power consumption is substantially less than the output, then we are certainly on something.
Below a playlist of videos from the experiments related to the research:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbhv9RvImM8z4rsOpyOK0vSbgR49WGndK
Hey All,
Here some images from my replication of the scalar transmission experiment:
The setup: two identical tesla transformers aprox. 4T primary 500T secondary. Driven by a half bridge powered from power supply via capacitor voltage divider; in order to monitor the input power. The signal is fed from the SG, square wave 50% dty. As load two arrays of antiparallel LEDs are used TX side 30v 9w , RX side 33v 10w. On the scope the voltage o the TX primary is shown, and the other trace the E-field captured by the unconnected scope probe. At the point of resonance(LMD) the TX LEDs are dimly lit, while the RX side gives a quite bright output, despite of the higher forward voltage.
As suspected, at resonance the impedance of the circuit drops, and current increases, but there is a second resonant point, where the current goes up further, without the RX LED lit(perhaps the TEM radiation)
By approaching the hand on certain places, a kind of fine-tuning can be achieved.
Vidura
Vidura posted this 04 August 2022 - Last edited 3 weeks ago
Back to the BTG: the way that the E-field energy is transmitted to the output coil seems to be thru the nearfield, which is a scalar wave. The latest test indicates that the most efficient receiving coil is the one according to this schematic:
I have tried the Grenade coil as by Kapanadze, it also performs well, but not as good as the above one. And using the completely cancelling coil setup, there is virtually no reception. In the comparison of this three different coil configuration I have used the same wirelength (electrical antenna length) which was for the TX side (kacher): 34.7 mtr.(quarter wavelength) And the RX reception coil: 23.13 mtr. , Which is approximately 34.7*2= 69.4(half wavelength) / 3 = 23.13 mtr.(third harmonic).
I have planned to make another test with a fundamental wavelength reception coil with 69.4 mtr. length.
Vidura posted this 04 August 2022 - Last edited 3 weeks ago
I did a test with the RX coil corresponding to the half wavelength of the fundamental frequency (69.4mtr). I had only a 0.5 mm2 wire at hand, the output has slightly increased, despite of the thin wire gauge. The insertion of the copper pipe also gives around 30% more output. When the coil terminals are swapped referred to the schematic, the cancelling half connected to the ground, the light bulb barley glows. This information should be useful to rise the potential of a coil by injection of an E-field. It is in accordance with the hypothesis of the different impedance of the coil sections.
Some thoughts that I wanted to share. In these systems (BTG)it has to be very clear, that only mixing two waves of different frequencies will not add additional power by default. There are at least two conditions necessary to get: the modulation of the HV wave has to be in phase with the lower frequency oscillation, and very important, only one polarity of the former have to be applied. Like Ruslan explained, "we need only one half of Tesla, otherwise she will take away what she gives"
There are different scenarios possible to achieve this, if we stick to the schematics, it seems that the rectifier stage on the output would allow only one polarity to be received. But other ways seem to be possible. Specially I was thinking to apply a DC offset voltage of aprox. 1/2 Vpp of the TC output, in order to shift the AC sine wave into a pulsed DC working point. In the beginning of the research, I also considered direct rectification of the TC output, but tests have shown this very difficult, at least with a reasonable efficiency. Another way would be to charge a capacitor with HV, and use a spark gap, the discharge would give a unipolar pulse. This is what Kapanadze did, but the coil where the pulse is injected need to have a strong dampening factor, otherwise it will turn into AC cause of the oscillations, and the asymmetry will be lost. So, in the coming experiments I will try to figure out the best way to implement unipolar pulses to the system.
Vidura posted this 04 August 2022 - Last edited 04 August 2022
Post by l0stf0x on Feb 6, 2021 at 4:19am
What confuses me is the simplicity of Don smith's coiling, comparing to the complexity of the BTG coiling.
I like your thoughts, Vidura! I am still working on BTG like you do... and I agree 100%.
The cap with spark gap for me looks to be the best and easiest way!
still experimenting... I will update soon
Post by baerndorfer on Feb 6, 2021 at 6:13pm
thank you for the video-series! iave subscribed to your channel but never received a notification. this is confusing...
thanks for describing your setup in great detail!
Hi baerndorfer,
Yes, this video's and some more are unlisted, that's why no notification is emitted. In this case I use YouTube only for sharing videos Here with known members. There is more information in the original thread in the AU forum, also other tier2 threads which are not published for the moment. You will see when the forum goes online again.
Vidura
•
Vidura posted this 04 August 2022
Hello Friends,
Regarding the denomination BTG, some have asked at the beginning of the thread what's the meaning. I found that it stands for fuel less generator, coined by N.Tesla.
So it could be used in general for many different self-feeding devices.
Anyway the thread focus specially in antenna-coil systems.
Then I wanted to share the following video from old scientist, a very intriguing experiment. The comment about the needed waveform calle my attention, and might apply for others devices also?
https://youtu.be/cZsidu9BYjg
Vidura posted this 04 August 2022
Quoting Chris:
My Friends,
I feel this post of Vidura's is one very important post!
Each Terminal on the end of the Coil must be at the extreme opposite polarity. Either one Max Negative and one Max Positive, or One Max Positive and one Zero or neutral, depending on what Electrical science one believes.
Please excuse my rough math, at 1 MHz the wavelength is: 299.792458 METERS.
That means, one needs a Coil Length of: 299.792458 METERS. Not practical right!
So, we use a harmonic, and our Coil has a length that matches our Harmonic and we increase our Input by a factor of magnitude.
Best Wishes,
Chris
Hey Friends,
I have not been able to continue the research lately, due time restrictions. Chris is right with this, note the statement of old scientist, regarding the scalar transmission, also the polarity of TX and Rx antenna are opposite. Very similar the magnetic resonance where the magnetic vectors have to be opposed.
Another quote regarding the wave and antenna lengths. Konstantin Meyl:
Referring to Tesla's wireless energy transmission, "what most people don't know is that the Transmitter is quarter wavelength and the receiver half wavelength."
I believe that we have to achieve a constructive resonance between the E antenna and the magnetic loop at the reception.
Vidura.
cd_sharp:
Hey, my friends
I'm not sure, can this be applied to POCs where the Transmitter is the helping POC and the Receiver is the input coil?
Stay strong!
•
Vidura posted this 07 August 2022 - Last edited 08 August 2022
Now I will post some additional theoretical details of the involved principles in the BTG device. With his kind permission some of Sergey Deinas Work and Experiments are shown in the following posts. It is necessary to understand in detail the nature of standing waves which are involved in this device. It will be helpful to reread the topic and watch the animations in this post
We can see in the animation of the standing wave that it is not at all stationary.
Note that the sine shaped graphics represents a scalar value of the pressure, which is changing the sign over time, and the standing wave nodes of pressure are remaining stationary. For the value of displacement, the nodes are phase shifted by 90°relative to the pressure nodes.
Nikolas Tesla used mostly longitudinal standing waves in his resonators, think about why he was so concerned to avoid streamers and (Hertzian-) emissions in his apparatus. He wanted to avoid losses due to ionization of the air and EM-emissions. He wanted to concentrate the energy in the scalar wave emission. In such resonators (for example Tesla coils), like in the analogue of sound waves, two standing waves are simultaneously present. A voltage (pressure) wave and a current (displacement) wave. In resonant conditions they are phase shifted by 90°.
Remember also that we learned in the above-mentioned thread that positive charges are bound in the Cristal lattice of the (solid)conductor and only the negative charges are moving freely(valence electrons).
In the following video an electrostatic experiment is shown, which was suggested as principal for OU machines by Sergey Deina. The device can run for hours producing electric pulses without depletion of the charges in the plastic ruler:
Electrostatics3 by Sergey Deina
https://youtu.be/h_xf9AvPmhU (https://youtu.be/h_xf9AvPmhU)
For those who are interested, I will attach the file in Russian, so it can be translated to a convenient languish for anyone:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WhJZTFm3JzNmHS5m5R5CZUrEOTZ5R-Xd/view (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WhJZTFm3JzNmHS5m5R5CZUrEOTZ5R-Xd/view)
For the first method of energy extraction, we can imagine that the voltage antinodes are the perfect analogies for the charged plastic ruler in the experiment. In place of the metallic spheres non inductive windings or metal sheets could be capacitive coupled to the resonator. A sceptic person could of course argument, that the energy of the pulses could be added by the rotation of the capacitance(sphere). But if we think about the attracting or repelling coulomb forces it becomes clear, that with a correct timing of the output switching it is possible to get positive feedback, without affecting the source dipole. In the next post we will go into more detail of another possible method of energy extraction from a resonator.
Vidura
• Quote
Bird_eye posted this 08 August 2022 - Last edited 08 August 2022
"""Correct timing " is of course sense a lot of,
When you touch directly from the shaft of flywheel,
In order to cover full-cycle as carry out gyroscopic effect work by itself during the absence of pulse"""" timing is everythig""".
without impulse also POC coil is not able to do anything as it is symmetrical itself.
But when you able to touch shaft in indirect-way you will just see that time is death and spinnig uninterruptedly continue.
Regards.
This is the story in between the capacitance and inductance.
•
©2022 - BeyondUnity.org
Vidura posted this 08 August 2022
In the above post I attached a link for the file in which the experiment and its underlying principles are described. In this context it becomes clear that replacing the static (DC)charge of the plastic ruler by a longitudinal resonator the antinodes change the polarity with the resonant frequency (AC). This is the reason why the energy extraction requires a synchronized switching to avoid dampening of the resonator. The cycle when the potential is rising and pulling charges from the ground has not to be disturbed, only when the potential is falling the excess charges should be dumped into a capacitor or load. And regarding the coulomb forces, as only negative charges are able to move in a solid conductor, it might be convenient to make use only of a quarter of the period (only one polarity) for charge extraction. The Idea is to get work from the attracting force between unlike charges, without a dampening effect on the resonator caused by repelling of like charges in the cycle of falling potential.
The second method of energy collection from a resonator is quite different, as it is not based on the action of coulomb forces. In the thread about the "concepts of AU devices" I made an introduction on the physical principal of this method, which has analogies with the heat pump. The most BTG devices published on the internet are based on this second method. In the before mentioned thread we have extensively covered the topic of excitement and ionisation of atoms, from the Frank-Hertz experiment, the principal of the laser and the specific energy quanta for different elements and/or electron shells. The essence is that an atom of a specific element can be excited only by a matching amount of energy (for example a specific potential of EMF, or a photon of a specific wavelength). If the amount of energy is greater or less, the atom is not capable to absorb it, and rise the electrons to higher orbitals. Therefore, it could be required to feed precisely calibrated pulses to these devices, beside the matching frequency for the resonator.
Vidura posted this 15 August 2022
Hi Friends,
In this post I would like to share some thoughts about the document of the kapanadze thread from the Russian forum, which have been shared by Bird_eye. Thanks a lot for the valuable information in first place. The mentor with nickname Johnlis is a knowledgeable man, and it is likely that he was successful with the replication. I think that it is really worthwhile to follow the tutorial and give it a try. So, it will be the next Project as soon I finish the one, I am actually working on. The explanation is really sound, and the analogy with the gyroscope is very useful for an intuitive understanding of the process, although very simplified, lacking some details... But good enough to get it working, I think. So, it could be a good one for a practical experience thread in teamwork, what do you think?
I agree with you, Vidura. I didn't read carefully the entire document, I intend to do so as in the next 3 weeks, even if I'll be away from Bucharest (therefore from my equipment) and I can't do experiments, I'll have a lot more time to read and think.
Still, from what I did read fast I found some things I didn't knew before or didn't think about before. There are also possible answers to some questions I had about my ZPM behaviour.
The document is for sure very valuable and all credits for gathering the information go to Bird_eye, thank you!
I recommend you guys to read is as it may offer a different point of view and also, considering your advanced knowledge in physics and electronics, your understanding may be different than my understanding.
Regards,
Fighter
Gandalf posted this 15 August 2022 - Last edited 15 August 2022
Thank you for the document ; I'm currently reading - some things are new to me
https://youtu.be/AgbDOIwoXJE (https://youtu.be/AgbDOIwoXJE)
" that's why we see on the oscilloscope screen waves are start dancing because there are two plane just overlap together." - time in movie 1:05
Regards
Gandalf
Vidura posted this 22 October 2022
Hi All As there are some more participants on the forum now, I decided to move the thread to a public sector. Latest experiments have added some more information, so that the general concept will be updated in the following posts.
Vidura posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago
Hi all. In this post I will share two videos of experiments related to the scalar wave pulses emitted by a longitudinal resonant coil. The first video was posted in a thread with restricted access before, but in order to open the discussion for other readers, I continue in this thread. We can find the implementation of this pulses throughout many OU devices, as eternal flash lights, Kapanadze generator, various BTG and also Floyd Sweet's SQM. For this reason, I believe that it is one of the key principles of these devices, and it is related to the parametric resonance.
https://youtu.be/m8C5VEWkwkc (https://youtu.be/m8C5VEWkwkc)
https://youtu.be/ImgwvHmJP4Q (https://youtu.be/ImgwvHmJP4Q)
It is likely that a second principle is involved, quite difficult to isolate from the former. Still, we need more information and result from different tests.
Jagau posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago
Hi Vidura
The experiments with this guy on the resonator seem very much to yours, maybe it can help you, there are 6 other videos like this one on his channel
https://youtu.be/nkMndCsNRQU (https://youtu.be/nkMndCsNRQU)
Jagau
Vidura posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago
Another short experience:
https://youtu.be/IrgdgGuJQvA (https://youtu.be/IrgdgGuJQvA)
Jagau, these are basic experiments about the antinodes of current, it is not exactly what I wanted to show. The idea is to learn more about the property of the emissions of free oscillations of a resonant coil. There are weird things, it is not like an RF antenna coupling it seems to me.
Itsu posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago
Hi Vidura,
an interesting thread you have here.
This post / video for example:
https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/btg-research/?p=&order=all#comment-0012ef69-8926-4d22-80a0-aee6006bc8c2
shows nicely how much reactive power there is in such a push pull driven series LC combination.
In my Ruslan replication, i measured 50A of reactive current going throug the coil making it hot within minutes.
It would be great to be able to harvest it somehow.
Another interesting topic is here:
https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/btg-research/?p=1&order=all#comment-24dd5df5-06be-4409-9133-aee7006791f1
it concerns the kacher and how we need to get the kacher output (AC) to be transformed to pulsed DC (unipolar) as explained by Ruslan as: "we need only one half of Tesla, otherwise she will take away what she gives"
Did you ever found an effective way to do that without using rectifiers (which did not work as i understand)?
Itsu
Vidura posted this 4 weeks ago
Replying To: Itsu
Hi itsu, it is not difficult at all to remove power from an resonant system, but if there is no recovery of power simultaneously there will be no OU still, the oscillations will die out. Regarding the HF pulses, lately I believe that rectification is not needed, it seems to work like the pressure of sound waves, only the positive wavefront has an effect on nearby objects. Regarding the comment of Ruslan, it doesn't refer to the HF , but to the secondary resonator ( modulation winding , can be separate or combined with the output winding depending on the design). The HF pulses have to be in phase with the second quadrant of the period(potential). They have to be applied during not more than a quarter of the period, because then the current change the sign(direction). Therefore it is parametric excitation, a quarter of period corresponding to twice the frequency of the secondary oscillations. Remember the test for the resonance of the metglass core suggested by Yoelmicro, the excitation is a quarter of period (25%dtc).
Itsu posted this 4 weeks ago
Vidura,
thanks, so when you say "Regarding the HF pulses, lately I believe that rectification is not needed," do you mean that you have come back from your (2nd part) statement in the linked post where you say:
"There are at least two conditions necesary to get: the modulation of the HV wave has to be in phase with the lower frequency oscillation, and very important, only one polarity of the former
have to be applied".
I mean your "only one polarity of the former have to be applied" statement.
So the AC coming from the kacher (say 1.2MHz) is OK to use but only when in phase with the second quadrant of the period of the push pull frequency (say 24kHz)?
Thanks, Itsu
Vidura posted this 4 weeks ago
Replying To: Itsu
Yes this is correct, after making many experiments, I came to the conclusion that rectification is not needed, and maybe even not possible at such high frequencies. It can be done with unipolar pulses also I believe, but from another source, not a resonator. Sorry that I come with an analogue again, but if you like make the following test: put some small pieces, a few mm size of styrofoam in front of a speaker and turn on a loud sound, low frequency is better notable. You will see, the particles are always repelled, despite that the air molecules move in both directions. The pushing force is always stronger than the relaxation of a medium.
Itsu posted this 4 weeks ago
Vidura,
thanks again, so you agree with that "the AC coming from the kacher (say 1.2MHz) is OK to use but only when in phase with the second quadrant of the period of the push pull frequency (say 24kHz)".
Did you ever tried that? I did, but i was not able to do it.
I made a quick LTspice simulation of 2 series LC circuits creating resonance sine waves, one on 24kHz, the other on 1.2MHz to show you my problem.
Green is the 24kHz sine wave, blue the 1.2MHz.
as can be seen this is not easily doable.
In the 1st picture we see the green 24kHz sine wave compared to the blue 1.2MHz sine wave and i have drawn in (pink area) a 2nd quadrant of the green 24kHz signal of 1 period.
So we need the 1.2MHz (blue) signal to be in phase with this 2nd quadrant of the 24kHz (green) signal, but
In the 2nd picture i zoomed in on this 2nd quadrant and as can be seen there are many periods of the 1.2MHz blue signal inside this quadrant.
So this was one of my problems then when i replicated the Ruslan setup.
Itsu
Vidura posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 4 weeks ago
This is correct, there can be as many periods of HF as fitting into the second quadrant, but NOT in the other three quadrants, therefore it is necessary to modulate the kacher with 25% dty, at the same 24khz as per your example. This is the way for the parametric excitation. Note that the quarter period pulstrain has to be on the output of the kacher, this has to be adjusted, as the resonator will not stop immediately due to its Q-factor.
Itsu posted this 4 weeks ago
Vidura,
Ok, so i did modulate the kacher (or rather pulsed it) at the 24kHz frequency as can be seen here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg93638#msg93638 (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg93638#msg93638)
The screenshot shows in green the current through the series LC (24kHz) and in purple the pulse train driving the kacher and we can "move" that pulse train right through the four quadrants of the green current signal.
But despite long tests, no abnormal behaviour was seen, but it could be due to several other problems preventing any abnormality.
Regards Itsu
Vidura posted this 4 weeks ago
Have you used the HF source as by Stalker? The scope caption is from that circuit?
Itsu posted this 4 weeks ago
Quoting:Vidura
Have you used the HF source as by Stalker? The scope caption is from that circuit?
Hi Vidura,
yes that is correct, we attempted to follow Stalker his approach and used his design and thoughts in trying to replicate the Ruslan device.
More details to be found in that long linked thread.
Itsu
Itsu posted this 4 weeks ago
I missed the video playlist from Vidura in his 2nd post here: https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/btg-research/?p=&order=all#comment-0012ef69-8926-4d22-80a0-aee6006bc8c2
This playlist to be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbhv9RvImM8z4rsOpyOK0vSbgR49WGndK contains a list of videos concerning the BTG including the kacher, push pull, antenna, Grenade etc. with valuable data and measurements.
Modulating (interupting) the kacher also is touched upon and showing the same problems i ran into (not able to get the kacher output sharply pulsed due to the ringing effect).
Thanks, Itsu
Vidura posted this 4 weeks ago
Now I believe that I have already nearly achieved the modulation. Note that in the videos from Ruslan and Akula the modulation is not sharply defined, it looked like the shape of a fish. That is Okay, meanwhile the active portion fits in the corresponding quadrant. But it is very important that the phase is correct, and here it depends some on the design of the lower frequency resonator, it can be used as standing wave or traveling wave resonator and has to be driven accordingly. Regarding the response time of the Kacher-Brovin resonator, it depends a lot on the frequency. With higher frequencies it is much faster, but the drawback is that the potential gets lower cause of less turns. And for a good energy transfer of the scalar waves a few kV are needed...
Vidura
Itsu posted this 4 weeks ago - Last edited 3 weeks ago
Vidura,
in the videos from Ruslan and Akula and others which show a fish-like signal, i recall those signals were from either the Grenade coil or Inductor coil, not the kacher.
I personally think those fish-like signals shown from the Grenade / Inductor are artifacts from the scopes used, so a trigger problem / setting.
I was able to produce such fish-like signals on the Grenade / Inductor signals by "adjusting" the triggering of the scope, see this video around the 4:15 min time:
https://youtu.be/R1V9NREXfh0
Anyway, your modulated Kacher fish-like signals are real, but as you mentioned, the frequency of that modulation (pulse) is around 3kHz, so to low for the needed 24kHz or so we need (push pull).
But those are very interesting vidoes.
Vidura posted this 3 weeks ago - Last edited 3 weeks ago
Hi All.
https://youtu.be/cjSw6r8NwVM
As already mentioned, the response for modulation of the Kacher-Brovin resonator is to a great extent depending on its resonant frequency and Q factor. The Higher the frequency, the faster is it response. On the other side we also need a sufficient high potential for an efficient scalar wave transmission. I commented on this in the video, there are some effects related to the potential. At a threshold voltage of around 3kv ionisation in the copper conductors occur. Also, streamers appear on the hot end on edges and points first and as the conductor length of the resonant coil decrease with higher frequencies, so less turns fits on it. Therefore, it will be necessary to overcome this to get sufficient potential. It can be done by increasing the supply voltage of the Kacher-Brovin driver, by reducing the turns on its primary winding, or by reducing the diameter of the secondary (resonator). With respect to the 24khz frequency, in the video I choose this only to show the possibility of modulation at this frequency, but we must understand that it could be any other, but always matching the resonance and quarter of period of the lower frequency resonator of course. In another post I will explain more in detail my hypothesis how this works, the interaction of the different components, and how energy is harnessed from the environment.
Vidura
Itsu posted this 3 weeks ago
Thanks Vidura,
very nice demonstration, the interrupted kacher signal can be very powerfull as i understand it.
Can you provide details (diagram) on how you interrupt the Kacher transistor with this little MOSFET you use?
Regards Itsu
Vidura posted this 3 weeks ago
@ itsu The Kacher driver is still under development, currently the inductance of the CT has to be adjusted for different frequencies, and I wanted to improve this. But If you wish to experiment with the current version I can share a schematic, when I get back to the pc I will upload it.
Vidura posted this 3 weeks ago - Last edited 3 weeks ago
Hi all , below the schematic of the Kacher driver circuit.
the filter inductors can be around 330uH, it's just the default value in the schematic
Note that the requirements for the layout are the same as described in the bipolar transistor version. Thick and short traces in the power lines, close to the decoupling capacitors. Also, the primary has to be a thick conductor or pipe. The inductance of the CT has to be chosen according to the resonator frequency, above 3-4mhz a simple loop of wire around the cold end of the resonator works better, below a ferrite toroid is ok. Accidentally I discovered that by adjusting the gap of a broken toroid the feedback can be calibrated well. Anyway, I will try to improve the driver further.
Itsu posted this 3 weeks ago
Thanks Vidura,
looking nice, i will see if i can put it together and do some tests with it.
Looking forward to your improvements.
Itsu
Aliengrey posted this 3 weeks ago - Last edited 3 weeks ago
Hi Vidura, Some of your comments are very interesting and explain a lot and i thank you for that.
Any how, i'm interested in the video 7 regarding the biffilar wound layers you refer to, is there any possibility of an expilation or diagram on how you wound the coil perhaps a dragram could be possible.
Many thanks Sil
Vidura posted this 3 weeks ago - Last edited 3 weeks ago
Replying To: Aliengrey
Thank you for the interest Aliengrey.
Ok let's go a bit more into details. The concept is basically that we want to transfer scalar waves from the HV-HF source, in our case the Kacher resonator to a secondary coil, for example grenade type. These scalar waves we can produce with a relative low cost of energy, despite of this they carry a huge potential. This waves are of electric nature, and propagate across dielectric mediums(like space or other). When they are intercepted by a conductor, a EMF is induced in the latter. This EMF can or cannot cause a flow of charges in the conductor, depending on its parameters of reactance(XL-XC) and the dV/dT of the incident waves. In the example of video 7 the conductor has two sections, the first(black wire) Is wound as a common spiral, and the second section(blue wire) is bifilar cancelling the magnetic vectors. This is the configuration, which had the best transfer of the incident waves(bifilar1):
Vidura posted this 3 weeks ago
Hi all, as I was working on a new hardware, here some updates. First I wanted to clarify a few things regarding the general design concepts. There are various of this BTG type devices, which are all based on the same physical principles, but there are different engineer solutions and design options. Therefore, also some differences in the way how they are excited, how the resonator(s) are designed, and how the power for the load is extracted. When Ruslan was posting on the Russian forum, he gave a lot of hints and explanations (no schematics!), but few understood. One component of all these machines is the source of scalar waves or impulses. This can be a Tesla resonator, a Kacher-Brovin or a nano-pulser circuit. The other component which is present in all we could call the main resonator, which again can have various different hardware designs. As physical concept it can be designed as quarter wave resonator, halfwave and less common 3/4 or full wave for standing waves. This design requires a separate winding for the removal of power, as direct loading is not convenient. The other option is a traveling wave resonator, this requires at least one full wavelength for resonance, or multiples of it. The advantage is that in this case a direct removal of power (keeping the load fairly constant) should be possible. But it can also be done indirectly. Relaying on wave theory, there would be different driving methods convenient, as parametric for the standing wave resonators, and with the same resonant frequency and period, but phase shifted for traveling waves. With the new hardware I will be able to test this by experiment, proof or disproof these concepts.
Below the inverted signal for the modulation of the Kacher-Brovin for parametric excitation.
and a "reduced grenade coil" for inductance and resonance test(It's reduced due to the high copper prices, and I run out of stock :))
Itsu posted this 2 weeks ago - Last edited 2 weeks ago
Thanks for showing Vidura,
So you use the Push Pull (yoke / toroid) around 18KhZ to drive the Grenade coil and series capacitors into series resonance.
Normally this series LC consists of the Inductor coil (around the lower part of the Grenade) and the series capacitors, but this is to show the relation between resonance signal and (inverted) modulation signal if i understand correctly.
Itsu
Vidura posted this 2 weeks ago
@Itsu
The images shows the relationship between the main resonator and the modulation signal, in this case for parametric excitation. Anyway for the layout with a grenade coil the signal should be extended to half of the period for better performance, as it is a circuit with lumped parameters, a travelling wave resonator.
If we consider the physical processes taking place in the BTG, being the same as in the kapagen and the eternal flashlight, then it becomes clear that various layouts and combination of components are possible. I am very confident, that the only reason for such few replications are due to the lack of understanding this underlying principles. There are millions of skilled and smart people all over the planet, but without knowing what we have to look for, the chances to get this working are like a lucky strike in the lottery.
So we have a source of high energy scalar waves or pulses as one component, then we have the main resonator, which has a resonant frequency by orders lower (mostly!). In this main resonator the process of "energy pumping" takes place, or better a transformation from one form of energy into another form more convenient for us. It is something like a heat pump, but of course with other manifestations of energy.
Then there is another part, which has the function of dissipating a form of energy at a different level. If you familiarize yourself with the thermoacoustic machines, you can see the similitude, there has to be a gradient of temperature, hot on one part, and cold on another, and the oscillations will start by itself. In most BTG devices this is the grounding wire, which is usually quite long. At small energy levels it could be the chassis or enclosure of some components as well. Then there is usually another part, which is used for removal of the output power. It is not mandatory, but the process of removal has to be controlled some way, otherwise it could stop the main resonator. If we have a constant load, it could be linked directly to the main resonator, which will be in LCR resonance in this case, but it might be more unstable.
The main resonator can also be driven by a separate coil in LC series resonance and the push pull for example, as you have stated above, but the process remains the same.
Itsu posted this 2 weeks ago
Hi Vidura,
Great info, so it's the "main resonator" (Grenade) which needs to be in resonance too to produce the "energy pumping" process.
Many diagrams out there show not really that this Grenade is put into resonance, but instead the Inductor is put into series LC resonance to drive the Grenade.
I have tried to get both the Inductor and Grenade (closely coupled) into resonance, but this fails as they get over couple
d and reject their resonance peaks.
So, the Grenade is most important to get into LCR resonance and then have the correct circuitry for removal of the output power from the Grenade.
Thanks so far,
Itsu
Vidura posted this 1 weeks ago
Hi all, the last time I was working on the improvement of the Kacher-Brovin driver. It took many hours on the bench, something tricky the circuit. Four drivers and three MOSFET get fried on the way, but finally it came out well. Below short video:
https://youtu.be/2VFn6VtlVTk (https://youtu.be/2VFn6VtlVTk)
Next I will add the push-pull and main resonator, I thought to test some different options of coils and layout, as far as resources allow.
Vidura
Itsu posted this 1 weeks ago
Vidura,
looking very nice, the driver looks very efficient now with only about 9.6W input.
Also the modulation of about 10kHz comes in the direcrion of what is needed (15-25kHz).
Would be great to see the modulation pulse train on the scope together with the Kacher output one time.
Looking forward to your next steps.
Itsu
Vidura posted this 6 days ago
Here is a new coil for the Kacher-Brovin resonator; the reduced diameter allowed to increase the resonant
As the number of turns is +500 the emitted scalar waves are strong enough.
With the antenna attached, the resonant frequency is 1.8 MHz.
Below you can see the comparison with the modulation signal, which is still provided by the FG.
Here with a modulation of 18khz@50%
It can be noted that the start-up of the circuit is very fast, of course the decaying of the dampened wave after the shutdown is present.
There is some ringing because the scope is not grounded.
Due to the high ambient temperatures, we have 40ªC these days, I found that the driver becomes very hot, so for a reliable operation this needs to be improved further.
Itsu posted this 6 days ago
Vidura,
so the antenna has a big influence on the resonance frequency pulling it down to 1.8MHz.
Great modulation at 18kHz, this should be useable.
Perhaps increase (or decrease) the FG somewhat to get a still narrower HF kacher pulse, then the impact of the antenna on the Inductor or Grenade coil would be maximized.
Does the diagram presented here: https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/btg-research/?p=4&order=all#comment-e7a04879-3edc-4968-92d0-af590041531d is still is the present on?
Itsu
Replying To: Itsu
If you ask for the Kacher driver, it is different from the other.
So in time could you present an update to this diagram then.
Thanks, Itsu
Vidura posted this 5 days ago
Replying To: Itsu
If you already have built the circuit, it is OK, it only needs some patience for the correct adjustment of the inductance of the CT. and as the mosfet works in the linear region near the transitions, a good heat sink is recommended. For the improved version I might open a thread in the hardware-section, explaining a bit how it works and how the design improovements have been developed. This will be of more benefit for others, and avoid that the circuit will be just be copied without an insight how it works.
Aliengrey posted this 4 days ago - Last edited 4 days ago
Hi Vidura
Thanks for your reply regarding the grenade winding I notice the the winding is actuly 3 windings (as per devision by 3)
also notice in the one video the windings appear to contradict this in appearance leving the viewer (my self) a bit confused
in that the bifilar winding is the same length as the single winding.
Is it possible for you to show how grenade is actually wound as i am very interested how to replicate this item as many others will also be Thinking about it, it might be a simple mater of just adding the wave length as a fraction on each winding section if thyats possible .
many thanks & Kind regards Sil
Vidura posted this 3 days ago
Hi Sil,
In the tests shown on the videos I tried to simplify and investigate the PRINCIPALS, as only by knowing these, a reliable replication by anyone skilled in the art will be possible. These tests where intended to find the interaction of the scalar waves with the main resonator, and have demonstrated the influence of feeding the impulses on different sections, and also the correct location for the ground connection. Still I don't know if the other principle involved, which is the atomic EXCITATION of the conductor and transfer of the former to achieve the required phase shift can be done with this simplified coil. Next experiments will show this.
Regarding the grenade coil, it has be confirmed by different sources, that the following schematic is correct:
It is important to know, that the Grenade used as main resonator, has to be in LCR resonance, in contrast to the Kacher-resonator. This means that the predominant parameter is the INDUCTANCE, not the length of the wire.
This means that the grenade has 3 sections, as you stated correctly. But these three sections has to be seen magnetically, not physically. I will mark it in the second schematic:
It is likely, that this is not the only possible layout of the main resonator, hopefully the next set of experiments will shed more light on this.
Munny posted this 2 days ago
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Aliengrey posted this 2 days ago
Quoting:Munny
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Hi Munny
if the start freq is 1.8 mhz and the wave length is 4166.6 and it's divided int blocks of 3 where do you get 100 ?
Sil
Vidura posted this 4 days ago
Quoting:Munny
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure, wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Sorry for the delay, I have a lot of work these days. In my earlier tests I have used different relationships to hit possible harmonics or overtones. In my actual understanding these are all interpretations from people whose had a certain hypothesis of the system, but I think it is much simpler. If we consider that both resonators, the HF and the main resonator have their own inherent resonant frequency, and anyone who has worked with tesla resonators will know that it is very sensible to all kind of external influences, also the main resonator will have a changing resonant frequency, depending on the load of the system, temperature and similar parameters. Therefore, for the instance I am convinced, that it is good enough to keep each of the resonators in tune for itself, and sustain the required phasing for the transfer of the scalar pulses. To find the answer about the principle of operation is certainly the goal of this research.
Quoting Aliengray:
Hi Vidura; re the lower idea I have built that layout as per shown but unfortunatly it does not apear to cancel out all the inductance in fact far from it ! do you think it would be a better idea to biffilar wind it along the tube as then the waves would possably be in phase at the correct reso nance frequency, what do you think ?
The grenade coil is not supposed to cancel the magnetic vector completely, it is an asymmetric inductor, which have sections of different inductance, in sign and gradient, only the middle section should have cancelled magnetic vectors, and this should be the best place for the reception of the scalar pulses or waves. As stated before I had the strongest interaction with the coil which was half bifilar cancelling and the other half normally wound.
bigmotherwhale posted this 4 days ago
I would definately try that Sil, I have seen confilicting information on the first two windings part of the coil, Part of it needs to be non inductive, unless the small area marked MVC on the diag is where the action happens.
Hi all.
Update: In order to make a series of tests to learn about the interaction of the two resonators, I have built this board. It allows an easy exchange of components and coils, while maintaining an neat layout.
Munny posted this 2 days ago
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Aliengrey posted this 2 days ago
Quoting:Munny
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Hi Munny
if the start freq is 1.8 mhz and the wave length is 4166.6 and it's divided int blocks of 3 where do you get 100 ?
Sil
Vidura posted this 4 days ago
Quoting:Munny
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure, wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Sorry for the delay, I have a lot of work these days. In my earlier tests I have used different relationships to hit possible harmonics or overtones. In my actual understanding these are all interpretations from people whose had a certain hypothesis of the system, but I think it is much simpler. If we consider that both resonators, the HF and the main resonator have their own inherent resonant frequency, and anyone who has worked with tesla resonators will know that it is very sensible to all kind of external influences, also the main resonator will have a changing resonant frequency, depending on the load of the system, temperature and similar parameters. Therefore, for the instance I am convinced, that it is good enough to keep each of the resonators in tune for itself, and sustain the required phasing for the transfer of the scalar pulses. To find the answer about the principle of operation is certainly the goal of this research.
Quoting Aliengray:
Hi Vidura; re the lower idea I have built that layout as per shown but unfortunatly it does not apear to cancel out all the inductance in fact far from it ! do you think it would be a better idea to biffilar wind it along the tube as then the waves would possably be in phase at the correct reso nance frequency, what do you think ?
The grenade coil is not supposed to cancel the magnetic vector completely, it is an asymmetric inductor, which have sections of different inductance, in sign and gradient, only the middle section should have cancelled magnetic vectors, and this should be the best place for the reception of the scalar pulses or waves. As stated before I had the strongest interaction with the coil which was half bifilar cancelling and the other half normally wound.
bigmotherwhale posted this 4 days ago
I would definately try that Sil, I have seen confilicting information on the first two windings part of the coil, Part of it needs to be non inductive, unless the small area marked MVC on the diag is where the action happens.
Hi all.
Update: In order to make a series of tests to learn about the interaction of the two resonators, I have built this board. It allows an easy exchange of components and coils, while maintaining an ordinated layout.
Munny posted this 2 days ago
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Aliengrey posted this 2 days ago
Quoting:Munny
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Hi Munny
if the start freq is 1.8 mhz and the wave length is 4166.6 and it's divided int blocks of 3 where do you get 100 ?
Sil
Vidura posted this 4 days ago
Quoting:Munny
Question I had with this device where I never got what I would qualify as a satisfactory answer was the 1-to-100 frequency modulation. Why does the high voltage have to be exactly 100 times higher frequency than the high current from the push-pull?
I understand hetrodyning but I (so far) cannot see any relationship and the 100 factor seems arbitrary to me.
Does anyone really know? Did Akula explain this someplace and I didn't pick up on it?
If we flip frequency into bandwidth does this 100 factor now make more sense relative to the wire lengths involved?
Does it have something to do with velocity factor of the insulated wires?
Sure, wish somebody could give me a definitive answer because I would think the answer embeds the foundation of how this device really operates, which to me still seems like some kind of magical mixing of high voltage/low current with high current/low voltage to end up with moderate voltage/moderate current that is usable.
Sorry for the delay, I have a lot of work these days. In my earlier tests I have used different relationships to hit possible harmonics or overtones. In my actual understanding these are all interpretations from people whose had a certain hypothesis of the system, but I think it is much simpler. If we consider that both resonators, the HF and the main resonator have their own inherent resonant frequency, and anyone who has worked with tesla resonators will know that it is very sensible to all kind of external influences, also the main resonator will have a changing resonant frequency, depending on the load of the system, temperature and similar parameters. Therefore, for the instance I am convinced, that it is good enough to keep each of the resonators in tune for itself, and sustain the required phasing for the transfer of the scalar pulses. To find the answer about the principle of operation is certainly the goal of this research.
Quoting Aliengray:
Hi Vidura; re the lower idea I have built that layout as per shown but unfortunatly it does not apear to cancel out all the inductance in fact far from it ! do you think it would be a better idea to biffilar wind it along the tube as then the waves would possably be in phase at the correct reso nance frequency, what do you think ?
The grenade coil is not supposed to cancel the magnetic vector completely, it is an asymmetric inductor, which have sections of different inductance, in sign and gradient, only the middle section should have cancelled magnetic vectors, and this should be the best place for the reception of the scalar pulses or waves. As stated before I had the strongest interaction with the coil which was half bifilar cancelling and the other half normally wound.
bigmotherwhale posted this 4 days ago
I would definately try that Sil, I have seen confilicting information on the first two windings part of the coil, Part of it needs to be non inductive, unless the small area marked MVC on the diag is where the action happens.
Hi all.
Update: In order to make a series of tests to learn about the interaction of the two resonators, I have built this board. It allows an easy exchange of components and coils, while maintaining an neat layout.
As stated before, I am very busy this time of the year. Additionally, I had a lot of offline time lately, due to a server problem. But finally, I could do some tests.Here you can see the parts inside the main resonator. Still, I did not get the expected results, when the HF pulses are activated, the amplitude of the main resonator decreases instead of increasing. regardless of the timing of the signal. So, I guess there is some issue with the feedback, but with patience and persistence it will be solved. As time allows, I will continue and troubleshooting why the increase of the oscillations is not present.
No, I didn't take scope shots yet, just played around with various configs. Some more details: First I tried to put the load in series LCR in the main resonator, but the push pull could not bring up the oscillations as the dampening of the load resistor is way too high. It might be possible by increasing the secondary voltage of the toroid, at the cost of pumping much more power into the circuit. Then I added another winding for the power removal:
it is wound over the inductive part of the resonator, with some extra layers above the ferrite rings with a step-up ratio of 1:2.5
As result of the decoupling the push pull could oscillate, although dampened when loaded. Also, I swapped the windings, connecting the new coil to the push pull and capacitor, but all tests with the same result, that is the amplitude was decreasing when the HF pulses turned on.
In the next video I will document this and hopefully something more...
Hi Vidura,
thanks for opening this interesting thread.
I was following you already on BeyondUnity, and your playlist is a good starting point and recommended viewing:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbhv9RvImM8z4rsOpyOK0vSbgR49WGndK
Thanks for the warning about the kacher, i also had my part of damaged equipment when working on them some time ago, so be aware all.
I am especially interested in the modulated kacher as it seems that a sharp, strong burst of HV HF is needed to unlock the (reactive?) power in the Grenade / Inductor.
I will follow along and contribute where possible.
Regards Itsu
Itsu & Vidora
From what i can see and from Wesley's Lithuanian experiment A Tesla coil isn't what you want or need (a Katcher what ever
it's definition is), on youtube is a lot of stuff on caducious coils and wave guides one guy shows how to convert a Tesla coil into such a
beast.
I tried to copy what he shows but it doesn't work when i ran a test on his idea. Below is a pic of his device working for him, but something is missing.
in order to get more nodes wouldn't we need to generate more of them Yeah ! you would think so.
Thing is in Don Smiths it's the other way round his coil has an HF flavor about it yet it's being driven by only 31.5 khz
Confusing to say the least.
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.12.23, 10:10:23
Itsu & Vidora
From what i can see and from Wesley's Lithuanian experiment A Tesla coil isn't what you want or need (a Katcher what ever
it's definition is), on youtube is a lot of stuff on caducious coils and wave guides one guy shows how to convert a Tesla coil into such a
beast.
I tried to copy what he shows but it doesn't work when i ran a test on his idea. Below is a pic of his device working for him, but something is missing.
in order to get more nodes wouldn't we need to generate more of them Yeah ! you would think so.
Thing is in Don Smiths it's the other way round his coil has an HF flavor about it yet it's being driven by only 31.5 khz
Confusing to say the least.
Sil
Of course it is possible to get more nodes and anti-nodes on the resonator coil, you only need to drive it at a higher harmonic. For the filament bulbs, I guess that interaction with ground is needed. Don smith used spark arrestor with 31.5khz sparking rate, but this will always trigger the resonator at it's inherent resonant frequency, much higher .
A short update. As the latest tests didn't result as expected, I went a step back and tried the transfer without the push-pull stage, and found the problem there. It seems that the earlier assumption of related wirelenght was correct, with the two actual receiving coils I couldn't get not nearly a good result as in the earlier experiments with wavelength relationship. So I will have to get more wire and rewind the coils to confirm that.
Vidura,
good to hear you have found the problem which was, as i understand it, a decrease in amplitude of the main resonator (The Grenade i think) when you turn on the kacher instead of an increase in amplitude you had before.
This increase was when you had a relation between the wire lengths (wave length) of the kacher secondary and main resonator (Grenade). What relation was that?
What did you change that the increase turned into a decrease?
I see both your kacher secondary as the main resonator (Grenade) has a copper pipe inside and the latter even some ferrite rings.
These copper pipes are used to increase coupling between them? And the ferrite rings are to tune the main resonator (grenade)?
Thanks, Itsu
Quoting Itsu:
QuoteThis increase was when you had a relation between the wire lengths (wave length) of the kacher secondary and main resonator (Grenade). What relation was that?
What did you change that the increase turned into a decrease?
I see both your kacher secondary as the main resonator (Grenade) has a copper pipe inside and the latter even some ferrite rings.
These copper pipes are used to increase coupling between them? And the ferrite rings are to tune the main resonator (grenade)?
As some time has passed since the earlier experiments, I reviewed them to remember some details. In those tests I wound the reception coil in third harmonic- halfwavelenght relationship. Another difference is that those coils had two layers, and the actual only one without any specific relationship.
in this post i had specified the coil relationship used in the videos:
QuoteIn the comparison of this three different coil configuration I have used the same wirelength (electrical antenna length) which was for the TX side (kacher): 34.7 mtr.(quarter wavelength) And the RX reception coil: 23.13 mtr. , Which is approximately 34.7*2= 69.4(half wavelength) / 3 = 23.13 mtr.(third harmonic).
I have planned to make another test with a fundamental wavelength reception coil with 69.4 mtr. length.
Vidura posted this 04 August 2022 - Last edited 3 weeks ago
I did a test with the RX coil corresponding to the half wavelength of the fundamental frequency (69.4mtr). I had only a 0.5 mm2 wire at hand, the output has slightly increased, despite of the thin wire gauge. The insertion of the copper pipe also gives around 30% more output. When the coil terminals are swapped referred to the schematic, the cancelling half connected to the ground, the light bulb barley glows. This information should be useful to rise the potential of a coil by injection of an E-field. It is in accordance with the hypothesis of the different impedance of the coil sections.
note that I didn't compensate for the velocity factor of the different wires, but it seems that it was good enough.
Regarding the copper-pipe, yes it increases the transfer of the HF. About the ferrite rings there are different theories, Kapa specified them as filters in his patents, others speak of NMR effects, Actually I put them to increase the inductance of this part of the coil. For the moment I don't have concluding results. The plan is to solve the issues step by step, first the transfer of HF, then the push-pull stage, grounding options. Ruslan also spoke about filtering the output to be required to sustain resonance.
Hi All,
Below the latest video showing some interesting effects:
https://youtu.be/qMSAfn-cAgY
Quote from: Vidura on 2022.12.26, 10:59:35
Hi All,
Below the latest video showing some interesting effects:
https://youtu.be/qMSAfn-cAgY
What "interesting effects"?
Can you provide your analysis?
Quote from: F6FLT on 2022.12.26, 11:01:01
What "interesting effects"?
Can you provide your analysis?
Of course. First I want to make clear that whenever possible I adhere at classic physics, which IMO can satisfactory explain over 90% of all observed phenomena. But not all. On the observations of the mentioned effects I will remark the following :
1. The phase shift between the two scope traces. If we consider the effect as produced by Coulomb forces, the influence on the unconnected scope probe should be bthe same as exerted on the reception coil. But there is clearly a difference of 90° compared wit the bifilare cancelling Coil.
2. The assimetry of the positive and the negative halfwaves.There is around 5 volts of difference in the potential, so it seems that the coupling is prevalent on one polarity, positiy on the terminal of the bifilare section.
3. The long time interval until reaching the maximum amplitude. It lasts around 5-7 second's until reaching the maximum. I have observed that there is a kind of storage of energy related to this effect. When the experiment is repeated several times, the pattern change and the first time interval of powering up becomes faster. When de device is powered on for first time after a longer period of staying unconnected, it is much slower and clearer to observe. See in the short addition below:
https://youtu.be/bc7Xo2rZNpE
These effects look conventional to me. Where is the schematic, and how are the probes connected?
Vidura,
thanks for the videos.
Yes, a simple diagram would be good to have, so everybody knows how the coils work together and where the probes are.
Is the scope grounded?
I seem the kacher runs at 1Mhz.
I am not sure where the 90° shift comes from, I wonder if the fact that one probe is floating and the other is not, removes their phase relation?
For the asymmetry of the signal, it looks like the negative halfwave is clamped somehow.
Could the long time it takes to reach max amplitude have something to do with the bulb filament heating up and increase its resistance?
I notice this halogen lamp (230V / 150W?) is not visibly on (yet), so it will change from its cold state to slightly warmer.
I think i have seen something similar in my ZPM experiments, but i do not remember what i was using for load etc.
Thanks, Itsu
Vidura,
thank you for your excellent and honest research, I really like your attitude and explanation style. The device under investigation is surrounded by myth, information overload, distractions, the net is polluted with claims and opinions about it. A roll up and investigation from the beginning like you do is a very good act.
But let me ask a question, even if it sounds stupid: What is the specific role of the Kacher Coil in all this Kapanadze devices ? Even after years of reading / experimenting / thinking I cannot get the picture. For me the kacher coil is nothing more than a special Tesla Coil / Transformer.
The question I ask is especially important for me when looking at the before mentioned Video link, you posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsidu9BYjg ( Time mark: 12:24 , where the highest COP is claimed by OldScientist). It is almost magic what is presented in this video. The draw on the input side is 0.1 micro (!) Ampere with 1,69 V. Output is 1.84 V with 3.35 milliamps. :-X . OldScientist is even claiming that he can at this stage disturb the input side and even shunt it to ground without even affecting Power on the output side. A remarkable experiment I was not aware of!
When the Kapanadze devices is essentially the setup in the video, then where is need for the Kacher coil?
Again, thank you and also thanks for the video links.
Quote from: Itsu on 2022.12.27, 09:30:02
Vidura,
thanks for the videos.
Yes, a simple diagram would be good to have, so everybody knows how the coils work together and where the probes are.
Is the scope grounded?
I seem the kacher runs at 1Mhz.
I am not sure where the 90° shift comes from, I wonder if the fact that one probe is floating and the other is not, removes their phase relation?
For the asymmetry of the signal, it looks like the negative halfwave is clamped somehow.
Could the long time it takes to reach max amplitude have something to do with the bulb filament heating up and increase its resistance?
I notice this halogen lamp (230V / 150W?) is not visibly on (yet), so it will change from its cold state to slightly warmer.
I think i have seen something similar in my ZPM experiments, but i do not remember what i was using for load etc.
Thanks, Itsu
Thanks for the feedback, below attached a diagram of the test setup and probes. the scope is not grounded, it comes from factory with a two wire plug and usually I do not add a separate ground wire. But yes it connects to the device ground wire when the clip is attached. regarding the filament lamp you are right, this could be the reason for the slow increase of the amplitude, I will check with another type of load.
Quote from: Frederik2k1 on 2022.12.27, 11:47:40
But let me ask a question, even if it sounds stupid: What is the specific role of the Kacher Coil in all this Kapanadze devices ? Even after years of reading / experimenting / thinking I cannot get the picture. For me the kacher coil is nothing more than a special Tesla Coil / Transformer.
When the Kapanadze devices is essentially the setup in the video, then where is need for the Kacher coil?
Again, thank you and also thanks for the video links.
The kacher-brovin is basically a solid state Tesla resonator. Its purpose is to produce a scalar(electric) wave with high potential. Soon I will present more details of the hypothesis which I am trying to proof or discard with this research. regarding the experiment of the old scientist, I dont think that it repersents the entire concept of the "BTG" devices, and personally I will not conform with measurements, as I saw too many odd things related to the equipments. The only valid proof IMO is that the device can be looped.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: Vidura on 2022.12.27, 18:44:40
Thanks for the feedback, below attached a diagram of the test setup and probes. the scope is not grounded, it comes from factory with a two wire plug and usually I do not add a separate ground wire. But yes it connects to the device ground wire when the clip is attached. regarding the filament lamp you are right, this could be the reason for the slow increase of the amplitude, I will check with another type of load.
Vidura,
thanks for the nice drawing, very good O0
Concerning the copper tube (pipe), would it not act as an electrical short circuit and causes a very large azimuthal induced current in the copper tube that opposes any change in the magnetic flux inside. (Lenz's Law)?
Reference: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/copper-pipe-in-solenoid-center.427974/
I have seen copper and aluminum tubes inserted into coils which have a slit along their length to overcome this problem and is also mentioned in the above link.
Itsu
Vidura hi
Are any of these pics i'm posting any thing like the images your expecting to see from the TC ?
Regards Sil
Quote from: Vidura on 2022.12.26, 13:54:39
Of course. First I want to make clear that whenever possible I adhere at classic physics, which IMO can satisfactory explain over 90% of all observed phenomena. But not all. On the observations of the mentioned effects I will remark the following :
1. The phase shift between the two scope traces. If we consider the effect as produced by Coulomb forces, the influence on the unconnected scope probe should be bthe same as exerted on the reception coil. But there is clearly a difference of 90° compared wit the bifilare cancelling Coil.
...
Quote from: Vidura on 2022.12.27, 18:44:40
Thanks for the feedback, below attached a diagram of the test setup and probes. the scope is not grounded...
After telling us that the phase difference between the two traces would be a sign of anomaly, you write in the diagram that probe 2 is not connected.
So we still don't know what you are talking about or what you are measuring.
Could you provide something clear?
Quote from: Itsu on 2022.12.27, 20:38:57
Concerning the copper tube (pipe), would it not act as an electrical short circuit and causes a very large azimuthal induced current in the copper tube
Without any doubt. ;) pipe ought to be cut.
That is why for many years everyone repeats, copies the same design.
The design that came from Ruslan and Akula.
You can use other microcircuits and transistors, but the essence remains the same.
"grenade" is the same for everyone.
I always come up with something new, or I will roll the "grenade" into a ring.
Or I will modulate the high-voltage (hot) output of the "kacher" with an electronic lamp.
Semiconductor devices are not suitable here.
And for a lamp, ten kilovolts is not a problem.
Although, just like you, nothing interesting happens. :(
Regarding the copper tube I do not agree. Yes there is an induced current for sure, but a short circuited "secondary" is not a load, it just reflects the power back to the primary reducing it's impedance, but in the case of a Resonator it only increase the reactive power of the system, ant thus also the electric field on the hot end becomes stronger. I will answer the other questions later , now I am busy. Thanks.Vidura.
Quote from: Itsu on 2022.12.27, 09:30:02
Could the long time it takes to reach max amplitude have something to do with the bulb filament heating up and increase its resistance?
I notice this halogen lamp (230V / 150W?) is not visibly on (yet), so it will change from its cold state to slightly warmer.
Itsu, You where right, the delay was due to the filament lamp, thanks for pointing this out. I should have realized it.
QuoteQuote from: AlienGrey on 2022.12.27, 22:20:11
Vidura hi
Are any of these pics i'm posting any thing like the images your expecting to see from the TC ?
Regards Sil
Sil, I know that your idea is that unipolar impulses are necessary. In the hypothesis that I try to test dampened waves are used mostly. In the case of Kapanadzes spark devices they would look like in the first diagram, also the nano pulser would give a similar output, due to the coax wire with shorted endpoint, which is a high Q resonator. the solid-state versions with Kacher or similar drivers should produce the trace like in the scope shot.
I believe that it could work also with unipolar pulses, provided that the rise-falltime is fast enough and the potential sufficient.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2022.12.28, 08:30:40
After telling us that the phase difference between the two traces would be a sign of anomaly, you write in the diagram that probe 2 is not connected.
So we still don't know what you are talking about or what you are measuring.
Could you provide something clear?
Hi F6FLT,
In general terms I want to learn about the physical principles involved in this devices, in order to make them replicable. Most of the tests until the moment are proposed to collect more information about the transfer and antenna coupling between the different components and coils. On which parameters they are depending, and are there other principles involved beside capacitive coupling. If you have any suggestions for tests, which could shed more light on this, it will be appreciated. Regarding the phase-shift I found that it also depends on the load impedance, with a low impedance the effect disappears.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2022.12.28, 12:32:14
Without any doubt. ;) pipe ought to be cut.
That is why for many years everyone repeats, copies the same design.
The design that came from Ruslan and Akula.
You can use other microcircuits and transistors, but the essence remains the same.
"grenade" is the same for everyone.
I always come up with something new, or I will roll the "grenade" into a ring.
Or I will modulate the high-voltage (hot) output of the "kacher" with an electronic lamp.
Semiconductor devices are not suitable here.
And for a lamp, ten kilovolts is not a problem.
Although, just like you, nothing interesting happens. :(
That is fine Chief, I'm lookink foreward to see your Ideas in experimental form O0
Regards Vidura
Quote from: Vidura on 2022.12.27, 18:55:58
The kacher-brovin is basically a solid state Tesla resonator. Its purpose is to produce a scalar(electric) wave with high potential. Soon I will present more details of the hypothesis which I am trying to proof or discard with this research. regarding the experiment of the old scientist, I dont think that it repersents the entire concept of the "BTG" devices, and personally I will not conform with measurements, as I saw too many odd things related to the equipments. The only valid proof IMO is that the device can be looped.
Regards Vidura.
Vidura-
You may not know me, yet. But, I am one of the few members with a fully built Ruslan- Stalker replication.
It is the simple kacher version, that Ruslan (or rather Oleg, his circuit builder) came up with. Mine is also tuned to around 1MHz, and can produce a one centimeter streamer at 24v inputs, or less. I also have a fully built induction circuit, using a 4 inch yoke core, grenade coils, as well as a rectified feed back circuit.
It is possible to use both scope probes on the induction circuit, so long as the Kacher is not on, at the same time. Otherwise, the kacher's HV will be grounded, and killed. And the device won't self run.
I will also up load some videos that I had made a few years ago showing the interaction between the grenade and the HV Kacher circuits, as well as some tuning tips, provided to me by T-1000.
I had also worked along with itsu, on this type of project previously, a few years ago. But, we did not get the needed sync, at that time.
For now, if you are interested, you can view my videos on YouTube, under my name Nick Zec
Many of the tests that you are going through have already been tried and tested already, yet, not one of us has produced a self runner, as yet.
My recommendation to any one, is to follow the Stalker videos on the subject at YT, as he has the best and clearest diagrams, and videos. Yet, he will not show the device self running, for obvious reasons. Nor would I.
NickZ
Thank you for the post, Nick. I will watch the videos. Of course I already guessed that I am not the first person trying to find the clue of this device ;) but generally there are only a few who put the efforts to build and do practice of researching. All those who succeeded until the moment have achieved it with work on the bench, without any doubt. Also they knew how to setup the correct parameters. With respect to theory, IMO none has found yet the actual physical principle how the extra energy is obtained. Therefore the difficulty to replicate. For this reason I try with a different approach, although in the Layout and the tests done to the moment this would not be noted. So I will publish another topic in parallel, In which I will try the best to make the followed hypothesis clear and understandable. So others, specially if the hardware is already there, might consider to re-engage the research with another point of view.
Regards Vidura.
Vidura.
Yes, the IMO. Well it has been discussed by the various forums till the cows come home. But, what has not been done is to show working proof thereof. That is the tricky part. And not easy to do.
Allow me to recap a few things about this device, as I have spent many many hours days months and even some years behind the wheel, on this. And, I am still at it.
First, as I understand it, the Kacher is not meant to add anything to the system, it is meant to only interfere, and stop the induction circuit pulse, at a certain tuned frequency. Not add to it. That is the part that Tesla came up with, as you may know. And that is where most guys fail, at obtaining the right sync. So, there lies the part of the trick to tuning, and understanding what we are trying to do. As that only happens at a very tiny bandwidth, so it can take much time to master that sync.
The red WIMA capacitors of 0.47uf, are used on the induction circuit to enable tuning to the right frequency, and are indispensible, as they are rated at 2000v, and most others caps are not. They are also used at the grenade coil output, and can get real hot, at times, and can even crack. I have also done over night test runs, to see what blows, or overheats, and why.
So, just a few ideas about all this. From hands on tests, and not just guessing, or repeating what some one may have had said.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.01, 18:06:40
Vidura.
Yes, the IMO. Well it has been discussed by the various forums till the cows come home. But, what has not been done is to show working proof thereof. That is the tricky part. And not easy to do.
Allow me to recap a few things about this device, as I have spent many many hours days months and even some years behind the wheel, on this. And, I am still at it.
First, as I understand it, the Kacher is not meant to add anything to the system, it is meant to only interfere, and stop the induction circuit pulse, at a certain tuned frequency. Not add to it. That is the part that Tesla came up with, as you may know. And that is where most guys fail, at obtaining the right sync. So, there lies the part of the trick to tuning, and understanding what we are trying to do. As that only happens at a very tiny bandwidth, so it can take much time to master that sync.
The red WIMA capacitors of 0.47uf, are used on the induction circuit to enable tuning to the right frequency, and are indispensible, as they are rated at 2000v, and most others caps are not. They are also used at the grenade coil output, and can get real hot, at times, and can even crack. I have also done over night test runs, to see what blows, or overheats, and why.
So, just a few ideas about all this. From hands on tests, and not just guessing, or repeating what some one may have had said.
Hi Nick, I was watching the YT videos, nice built. Perhaps in the first video you had something important, maybe by chance. The fluctuations on the output might be a sign that you where close to the right parameters,at least partially. If you have read the theory thread, you will understand that I am trying to test a different hypothesis of the underlying principles. Experiments will reveal what this is about.
The last Days I made some more tests, with different load attached and testing some more effects of tuning with the insertion of the copper tube. And today after modifying the antenna and changing the polarity of the Kacher primary I could see finally the response of the HV pulses in the oscillations of the main resonator. below a video of the experiments:
https://youtu.be/CPzJdqL_dF8
Vidura-
I have read your ideas on the other thread, here. But, I do not see any factual working relation to how these devices are supposed to self run. More like guesses.
So, I will continue to wait for your tests to conclude, so we can possible go in the right direction. As you will find that you will have little to no interaction between your 12v Kacher, and the grenade output. And much less when you connect up a feed back path.
You will also find that your 1/4 point of Kacher signal on the scope will also not yield the result that you expect. As you really have no proper tuned relation in the sync of the frequencies, between your Kacher signal frequency and the grenade running frequency. Since they have not been tuned to each other, nor by themselves, first. Not to mention, the need for a thick tuned Earth ground line going to a copper rod stuck well into the ground, to see any actual OU effects.
.
I am not trying to be negative, I am trying to help you get there...As you will soon see what I mean. And what I mention will be more obvious to you.
Both itsu and I have spent much time and money to get to where we got, even if that did not obtain the needed results.
We did see what does NOT work... yet there is nothing that happens in this case by chance. It takes much effort to see any positive results, at all.
You can also view any of the itsu videos, as well as Geofusion videos on YouTube. Itsu goes by his name itsusable, on YT.
Best of luck...
NickZ
Some might have noted that I am not going the usual way of copying someone's else work or reverse engineering a device. Of course I look at the different approaches, what do they have in common and the most important thing , what are the involved physical principles. Therefore I do the research based on the hypothesis presented in the theoretical topic, at least until (partial)proof or discard. The most crucial effect in context with the hypothesis is without doubt the process of excitation or ionisation of nearby conductors by the scalar waves of potential. How the phaseshift can be achieved, what is the role of the negative charges and their displacement in the process, and in which coordinates the nodes and antinodes of each parameter should be established. I am not expecting to assemble something , and by having good luck it will work. But with a solid base of physics and continued efforts I am convinced that it can be achieved.
Regards Vidura
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.05, 18:15:15
Some might have noted that I am not going the usual way of copying someone's else work or reverse engineering a device. Of course I look at the different approaches, what do they have in common and the most important thing , what are the involved physical principles. Therefore I do the research based on the hypothesis presented in the theoretical topic, at least until (partial)proof or discard. The most crucial effect in context with the hypothesis is without doubt the process of excitation or ionisation of nearby conductors by the scalar waves of potential. How the phaseshift can be achieved, what is the role of the negative charges and their displacement in the process, and in which coordinates the nodes and antinodes of each parameter should be established. I am not expecting to assemble something , and by having good luck it will work. But with a solid base of physics and continued efforts I am convinced that it can be achieved.
Regards Vidura
Copy someone else's work, that actually works, is valuable for learning and can lead to new discoveries by building upon that work.
Why is "the process of excitation or ionisation of nearby conductors by the scalar waves of potential" the most crucial effect? What causes this effect?
What is the "phaseshift" supposed to do?
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.05, 18:15:15
Some might have noted that I am not going the usual way of copying someone's else work or reverse engineering a device. Of course I look at the different approaches, what do they have in common and the most important thing , what are the involved physical principles. Therefore I do the research based on the hypothesis presented in the theoretical topic, at least until (partial)proof or discard. The most crucial effect in context with the hypothesis is without doubt the process of excitation or ionisation of nearby conductors by the scalar waves of potential. How the phaseshift can be achieved, what is the role of the negative charges and their displacement in the process, and in which coordinates the nodes and antinodes of each parameter should be established. I am not expecting to assemble something , and by having good luck it will work. But with a solid base of physics and continued efforts I am convinced that it can be achieved.
Regards Vidura
Ok - that's one approach: " I am not expecting to assemble something , and by having good luck it will work. But with a solid base of physics and continued efforts I am convinced that it can be achieved.
Regards Vidura"
Not having read the entire thread, let me ask if this is the general idea;
1 - Have a parallel LC circuit whose resonant frequency one measures (RF1). This becomes the receiver - and multiple receivers are doable. The load is in parallel with the LC circuit, could be a simple resistor, set up so one can measure Pout.
2 -- Now set up a high-efficiency "sender/transmitter" which is tunable to that frequency RF1. Set up to measure the input power, Pin.
3 - The energy is transmitted wirelessly.
4- One then measures Pout and Pin, and calculates Pout/Pin = COP.
IS THAT THE GENERAL IDEA of this thread?
Note that the above is an outline for the "PADWIT" principle that I have described previously (starting years ago) -- lots of fun!!
I think several are and have been working along these lines...
Quote from: PhysicsProf on 2023.01.05, 22:29:30
Ok - that's one approach: " I am not expecting to assemble something , and by having good luck it will work. But with a solid base of physics and continued efforts I am convinced that it can be achieved.
Regards Vidura"
Not having read the entire thread, let me ask if this is the general idea;
1 - Have a parallel LC circuit whose resonant frequency one measures (RF1). This becomes the receiver - and multiple receivers are doable. The load is in parallel with the LC circuit, could be a simple resistor, set up so one can measure Pout.
2 -- Now set up a high-efficiency "sender/transmitter" which is tunable to that frequency RF1. Set up to measure the input power, Pin.
3 - The energy is transmitted wirelessly.
4- One then measures Pout and Pin, and calculates Pout/Pin = COP.
IS THAT THE GENERAL IDEA of this thread?
Note that the above is an outline for the "PADWIT" principle that I have described previously (starting years ago) -- lots of fun!!
I think several are and have been working along these lines...
No this is not the idea, it is not about radio transmission. You can find more information in the theoretical topic.
Regards.
Today I took some time to assemble a new transmitter "antenna" . The idea was to minimize the influence of capacitive coupling. For this I used a design which is sometimes implemented in HF ozonizers. A grid or mesh of very thin wire is used as electrode, the small surface area reduces the capacitance considerably. Below the video of the test.
https://youtu.be/ALI1f5Kg2wA
Vidura,
nice demo, so there is now (almost) no capacitive coupling between your mesh antenna and the main resonator (Grenade).
You mention: "the small surface area reduces the capacitance considerably" by which i understand that the "old" antenna did had considerable capacitive coupling, did you measure that capacitance before? What was it?
Anyway, so what is causing the energy transfer we saw before from antenna to main resonator (Grenade)? Inductance?
Itsu
Quote from: Itsu on 2023.01.08, 10:35:53
Vidura,
nice demo, so there is now (almost) no capacitive coupling between your mesh antenna and the main resonator (Grenade).
You mention: "the small surface area reduces the capacitance considerably" by which i understand that the "old" antenna did had considerable capacitive coupling, did you measure that capacitance before? What was it?
Anyway, so what is causing the energy transfer we saw before from antenna to main resonator (Grenade)? Inductance?
Itsu
Hi Itsu, a relevant comment, thanks a lot. I made a comparison measurement, and found that my LCR meter actually don't respond to such small capacitances therefore the posted measurement has no significance. So I made some more tests, comparing the behaviour of different emitters. As I did not figure out how to embed attachments into the text, I will assign numbers for commenting the images.
The first test with the grid (1) and the scope shot (2) drawn input current (3)
The comparison with the spiral (4) ; scope shot (5) input current (6)
A copper sheet directly over the receiving coil (7) scope shot (8) input current (9)
Evaluation: There is virtually no difference between the spiral and the grid which indicates that the inductance of the spiral has no effect. This was expected, as on the hot end of the resonator the incident and the reflected waves of displacement cancel out each other. Therefore no current is in this sector.
When increasing the capacitance by increase of the surface area and diminishing the distance to the receiver coil, the result is a significant increase of the drawn current, and less power on the receiving coil. The phase shift of the potential compared with the unconnected probe is observed in all three cases.
In addition it has to be noted from practices of radio engineering, that a 1/4 wave antenna for a range of 1Mhz would have a length of 75m. With an extension coil at the current anti node this size could be reduced maybe to something like 30 m. But if the entire antenna is wound into a spiral, it would lose its ability to broadcast, as the physical extension has to be commensurate with the wavelength.
So what is the process that causes the transfer of the energy? And the phase shift?
Vidura,
thanks for the additional tests, so there is hardly any difference in using the spiral antenna or the mesh antenna.
So yes, good questions, what is the process that causes the transfer of the energy? And the phase shift?
During my replication of the Ruslan device (2014), i got a message on my youtube channel in response to my video called: "Ruslan replication 10" which can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-HdHSvTX2Q&lc=z13etxojxlmhervbs04chl3j2xz2er5i5rg0k
This message was removed from my channel some years later, but i got a partial copy of this message in my personal email account, reading:
Rusaln Kulabuhov free energy device
Itsu please take a look at the "third coil" or the Tesla "extra coil" (link) as it is Tesla's "extra coil" – quarter-wave resonator which HOLDS the energy, and through the relation of voltage of......
Not sure from whom it was (Rusaln Kulabuhov free energy device), but i put this info in the thread on OverUnity.com forum we were working on then:
https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg420885/#msg420885
Unfortunately the link in that post is not working anymore, but the "wayback machine" is able to retrieve the link and i made a copy of it, see attached Word document below.
The HTML file contained some information about the extra coil which i frankly did not understand very well and neither anyone else i asked was able to explain what was meant there.
So perhaps you can filter some information from that which can explain the workings of that extra coil.
Regards Itsu
I hope you don't mind that i will put posts that are not actively contributing to the scope of the topic to this place: Battlefield , in order to keep the original topic on track.Please understand that the BTG research topic is intented for practical experiences. If you have relevant practical results, your contributions will be appreciated
Thinking about with which kind of experiment more information about the excitation or ionisation of solid conductive bodies could be attained. In my case i have to figure out things that i can put into practice with my basic equipment. But if someone has access to a spectrometer(optical range), some tests for the corresponding wavelength for the excitation level of 1.4 eV could be carried out It is likely to by a surface related effect, for the properties of IR radiation.. Or maybe it is possible to make an analogous setup for the Franck Hertz tube for a solid state conductor? Regarding the observed phase shift it is not unambiguous as proof, as the effect is load-impedance dependent, although it is clearly different from capacitive or transformer coupling, where the(secondary) voltage appears immediately. Maybe the delay effect could be increased, by cascading various layers of material. Other ideas how to study in practice the phenomenon?
Vidura
Hi Vidura,
thanks for sharing your views here, it's clear to me that your line of thinking is way out of my league, so i am afraid i won't be of any help here.
I agree that answering your questions can probably only be done by a well equipped lab and dedicated scientists, and that's where i expect any breakthrough will come from.
But until then, it won't prevent me from replicating any device that claims any form of over unity.
Itsu
do these devices have a common theory of operation?
Quote from: Itsu on 2023.01.09, 20:53:20
Hi Vidura,
I agree that answering your questions can probably only be done by a well equipped lab and dedicated scientists, and that's where i expect any breakthrough will come from.
But until then, it won't prevent me from replicating any device that claims any form of over unity.
Itsu
If only more folks had this attitude.. Given the implications of a working multiple kw ou device, any and all efforts at research should be appreciated .. We need everything we can get, evidently.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.09, 21:14:00
do these devices have a common theory of operation?
To call it a theory by convention there have to be very consistent proofs, so let's call it hypothesis for the instance. IMO there is a common pattern, despite that the builders give differing explanations. I will share my point of view on the theoretical topic, maybe some will find a useful inspiration for the attempts of replications.
As the equipment for qualitative and quantitative analysis of the supposedly involved radiation is not accessible for me, nor anyone of the readers as it seems, I decided to change the strategy, and proceed with the suggestion of Hakasay to focus on designing the most simplified way which would lead to a proof of concept ( or discard it). At least with certain probabilities. Some updates will be posted soon.
Vidura.
Vidora with your additional input regarding the coil on the threshold of your device you have quoted
a good few things I have picked up from others mainly Lithuanian Russian speaking guys.
I put these pearls of wisdom on an old Tesla coil ie modified it temporarily while i did the tests
one was to use caps of a small value across the HV large winding and tune it for maximum output
and notice gain, approximately 2/3rd the way up the coil. Another was to take a leaf out of a
Peter Linderman's video and connect a HF string of diodes across the same winding experiment
this produced narrow pulses, it was then noticed that the winding length related to the frequency and
also related to the amount of nodes as the frequency was wound up on the fixed length pipe winding
this idea worked better with Mr IVO's charging circuit. Another trick was to try Tinsel's truncated post
about shorting out the coil which you will have to figure out for your self.
I have brought these facts up with others on here like Youtubers and exibiters and critics alike
and (they were not interested in fact some were even insulting)one in particular who demanded an experimenter should only post teck info when and if he could solve his none working problem on why
his device wouldn't work.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.15, 09:10:20
Vidora with your additional input regarding the coil on the threshold of your device you have quoted
a good few things I have picked up from others mainly Lithuanian Russian speaking guys.
I put these pearls of wisdom on an old Tesla coil ie modified it temporarily while i did the tests
one was to use caps of a small value across the HV large winding and tune it for maximum output
and notice gain, approximately 2/3rd the way up the coil. Another was to take a leaf out of a
Peter Linderman's video and connect a HF string of diodes across the same winding experiment
this produced narrow pulses, it was then noticed that the winding length related to the frequency and
also related to the amount of nodes as the frequency was wound up on the fixed length pipe winding
this idea worked better with Mr IVO's charging circuit. Another trick was to try Tinsel's truncated post
about shorting out the coil which you will have to figure out for your self.
I have brought these facts up with others on here like Youtubers and exibiters and critics alike
and (they were not interested in fact some were even insulting)one in particular who demanded an experimenter should only post teck info when and if he could solve his none working problem on why
his device wouldn't work.
Hi A.G. There is an effect that I have noted when the TC resonator is slightly out of tune, or when a harmonic of higher frequency is modulating on the fundamental frequency. It seems to reinforce the intensity of the scalar wave.
I do not understand some parts of your post, and I don't know the video you referred to nor tinsels truncated post, could you please be a little more specific?
Vidura
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.16, 01:15:36
Hi A.G. There is an effect that I have noted when the TC resonator is slightly out of tune, or when a harmonic of higher frequency is modulating on the fundamental frequency. It seems to reinforce the intensity of the scalar wave.
I do not understand some parts of your post, and I don't know the video you referred to nor tinsels truncated post, could you please be a little more specific?
Vidura
Yes it was this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV3posVDqJs and another with a iron band that looked like a shorted turn at the hot end, I chatted with him and asked if it a shorted turn he said it was ion and it enhanced it but he cut it off when i asked again if it was a shorted turn. Haw ever if you short out the HV winding you can get it to do strange things and also if you biffilar wind it as well as the energy appears to go down the center of the tube focused.I tried to get Itsu to try it but he wasn't very interested. You can try it with any TC but be aware the frequency might go into the HF range if yo want loads of nodes ect
Sil
Vidura:
This has been the only thread dealing with the Akula, Ruslan, and Stalker devices that has NOT had any cooperative team efforts.
Partly because guys are following their own individual tangents, and not working together nor focussing on one device, towards seeing actual self running results, as we used to do. And, possibly because we have all been fooled, over and over again.
Tests on that type of device have been ongoing for several years, close to 10 years now. Since Akula provided us with his first self runner, for us to replicate. As Kapanadze's devices were kept secret, to his death. Now everyone is stuck, and have mostly given up. As there have been no positive results, by any of us after all these years. Yes, including you Vidura...up to now.
The real question is, WHY IS THAT???
NickZ
Nick
Well i am still working on various sections of a device the Tesla coil or katcher as you call it.
I notice in your video you use coils connected to a led to find the nodes, what value is the inductor this will give me an idea of the katcher frequency between nodes in your case.
Also i notice your using a short katcher have you got a video section showing you doing that check if not can you describe the points where it lights up and is one point at the end of the winding or not.
It will give me an idea what up with your device but If your not interested that's ok as i'm doing ok with my experiments and understanding how it is suppose to work.
Sil
AG:
I know AG, you have stuck with it from the beginning, and I respect your persistence under these low odds of success. You're still willing and interested. That's great.
I use neon bulbs indicators on the high voltage circuits. Or just CFL bulbs, as they work well, also, and can light some distance away.
Led on an inductor or choke is for the yoke core push pull frequencies. You need to test different ones to find one that will light up the led(s).
I tune my Kacher to it's highest output frequencies, using the CT (current transformer), connected to my scope, on the induction circuit, in order to sync the Kacher to the induction circuits. And to the tuned Earth ground line, also.
It can take days to retune things, if you I lose the sync. Seams like no body cares about those details, any more.
As they have no sync to lose...
Watch Geofusion controlable Kacher videos on YT, if interested.
NickZ
For those who have already some hardware built, if you are interested in setting it up as per the description from Ruslan, I can give som guidelines regarding the rules of Radio engineerings and electronics if you wish.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.17, 13:29:36
Ruslan does not provide for the best advice, as Stalker does. Nor are his traslations clear and to the point.
Plus Ruslan sold a non working device for $5000. There went his credibilities.
We need advice that relates to free energy, not normal electronic theory, nor normal radio engineering.
Do you have that type of advice? As that is what we really need, this is NOT your normal radio transmitter, that we are building here.
What you can do is to show us how well you can build a working device, yourself. As you can't advice us on what you don't know about.
And you are still way behind in what has already been done, and is known and proven to some degree. And you still have nothing to show us, other than theories.
NickZ
Could we have you perform experiments with your device, Nick?
I remember Kapanadze from the beginning, with the video in the "garden", before Aking.21 went to see Kap. They disconnected the battery and showed it self-running in that video, held everything up in the air for all to see. There was a Russian (Frolov?) taking measurements with a meter.
Anyway, the device looked simple. Can anyone explain how this version of these device worked?
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.17, 11:57:40
For those who have already some hardware built, if you are interested in setting it up as per the description from Ruslan, I can give som guidelines regarding the rules of Radio engineerings and electronics if you wish.
Regards Vidura.
Hi Vidura i'm not sure what you mean but any thing you can explain or improve on as we don't know
what parts of Ruslans advice was junk and what wasn't. I'm pretty sure the kature and the amount of nodes
it produces are important, perhaps you can comment
Sil
I really just want to know the principles of operation, which no one seems able to explain in the last 10 or 12 years.
The Solovey papers appear to be a good start, as Aking.21 suggested as the simplest device to show the effect.
Here is a converted Tesla coil i found on the internet, he doesn't say exactly how to modify it
notice his half push pull driver on his bench.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.17, 15:56:48
I really just want to know the principles of operation, which no one seems able to explain in the last 10 or 12 years.
The Solovey papers appear to be a good start, as Aking.21 suggested as the simplest device to show the effect.
have you got a pointer or hyper link ?
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.17, 14:55:43
Could we have you perform experiments with your device, Nick?
I remember Kapanadze from the beginning, with the video in the "garden", before Aking.21 went to see Kap. They disconnected the battery and showed it self-running in that video, held everything up in the air for all to see. There was a Russian (Frolov?) taking measurements with a meter.
Anyway, the device looked simple. Can anyone explain how this version of these device worked?
Agreed Grumpy.
Nick should better show what he is able to do , than making questionable comments towards me. His videos are dated three years ago...
Please consider that any attempt to explain some of this devices is speculative, supposing that they are genuine. In context with the hypothesis I propose in the theoretical topic they could be explained. If interest is there I can expose my opinion , but in the other topic, as this one is RESERVED FOR PRACTICAL EXPERIMENTS.
We can try to analyse the early Kapanadze devices for example.
Vidura.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.17, 13:29:36
Ruslan does not provide for the best advice, as Stalker does. Nor are his traslations clear and to the point.
Plus Ruslan sold a non working device for $5000. There went his credibilities.
We need advice that relates to free energy, not normal electronic theory, nor normal radio engineering.
Do you have that type of advice? As that is what we really need, this is NOT your normal radio transmitter, that we are building here.
What you can do is to show us how well you can build a working device, yourself. As you can't advice us on what you don't know about.
And you are still way behind in what has already been done, and is known and proven to some degree. And you still have nothing to show us, other than theories.
NickZ
There are things that I know, because I learned. I am well aware that we are not looking for a radio transmitter, al contrary, and to AVOID radiation(RF) you have to know how to do it.
But anyway , you already know everything, then better go to your (physical) bench and finish your copy. What is the point to post in my topic? Anyway I will remove all that is not about practical work from here.
By the way,
If Ruslans device works, and ceased to work when installing it in a second floor apartment, it is straightforward to explain knowing something in radio technics.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.17, 16:05:57
have you got a pointer or hyper link ?
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4413.msg103318#msg103318
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.17, 17:43:42
...
Maybe Vidura has a "theory". He does not agree with what has been mentioned even by the real inventors, it seams.
...
Vidura may well be right, as the "real inventors" don't seem to be able to explain at all where the OU comes from (and assuming of course that there is any, which is highly doubtful in all the devices rehashed for decades).
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.17, 17:11:12
...
By the way, If Ruslans device works, and ceased to work when installing it in a second floor apartment, it is straightforward to explain knowing something in radio technics.
Regards Vidura.
Good point ! :)
Science is a consensus on knowledge. Research is not yet science but hypotheses, only its method is scientific.
Scientists who announce extraordinary things also exist, it is not reserved to the crackpots of the FE.
In 2011 we saw the scientists of the OPERA group announce that they had measured neutrinos faster than the speed of light. A year later, they announced that they were wrong, and that the speed of neutrinos was less than c. A study is insufficient to make science.
Then, even if it calls it into question, it is not for that reason that the equations of electromagnetism, relativity and all the well-established theories, which model our observations with relevance since ages, will become false overnight!
When will these conspiratorial FE trolls who don't understand the scientific method stop flooding us with links, just because it seems to contradict the academic science they hate and don't understand either. They are unable to explain any scientific paper they reference.
Here post 22889 today
https://overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg573391/#new
Tickles the edges of a "criteria for gain mechanism "
I have personally never seen this type comment on forum ( formatted and translated..
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.18, 14:26:57
Is it?
Or, it "seams" that you two have no idea what has been mentioned, at all.
As there has been much discussions concerning the source of free energy, and what it takes to tap it. As well as that this type of device can be very location sensitive. Of course that is all very theoretical to some. As theories are all they have.
See, I told you, it gets F6 all messed up trying to convince us. Poor guy. He sounds like a broken record, or a parrot, repeating the same thing day after day. If he does this for free, imagine what he would do for money.
NickZ
Discussions on FE, there are. People like to talk about what they don't know and don't have. If NickZ knew what he was talking about, he would provide us with the diagram of a working machine, the one he would have made, rather than making a meaningless and nonsensical comment.
Quote from: Chet K on 2023.01.18, 14:43:17
Here post 22889 today
https://overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg573391/#new
Tickles the edges of a "criteria for gain mechanism "
I have personally never seen this type comment on forum ( formatted and translated..
Chet: Although it loses something in the translation, it does provide some idea as to what this type of device was based on, and it's mode of operations. As well as some history, videos and links, etc.
Those with eyes for free energy will SEE, and those with other intensions, will not.
Vasik has also presented tons of translated information, from the device inventors themselves.
And there is much more information available for those actually interested in the topic, or it's replications.
NickZ
Never mind F6, If your Katcher is at 1.2mhz and your Grenade is a 37.5meter device thats about
8mhz. But Vidura says the grenade has to be a divide by 3, doesn't that mean every ones katcher
is out of range ? wouldn't you need to re wind one of them or drive it with a lower frequency ?
Sil
PS ask Vidura for his opinion.
Quote from: Chet K on 2023.01.18, 14:43:17
Here post 22889 today
https://overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg573391/#new
Tickles the edges of a "criteria for gain mechanism "
I have personally never seen this type comment on forum ( formatted and translated..
Chet, the general description for Kapa's early builds is made correct there, and at least they try to find out the principles as it seems.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.18, 22:22:31
Never mind F6, If your Katcher is at 1.2mhz and your Grenade is a 37.5meter device thats about
8mhz. But Vidura says the grenade has to be a divide by 3, doesn't that mean every ones katcher
is out of range ? wouldn't you need to re wind one of them or drive it with a lower frequency ?
Sil
PS ask Vidura for his opinion.
To clarify this: The ideal relationship is 1/4 wave length for the transmitter, and 1/2 wave length for the receiver coil. I used the third harmonic due to lack of more wire. As you might know even harmonics also do couple to the fundamental frequency. But 1/2 wave performs better. Also the ground wire should be tuned to 1/2 wave ideally, so it composes a 3/4 wavelength resonator together with the TC. Of course these lengths ALL refers to the ELECTRICAL LENGTH of the wires. In the practical layout the VF(velocity factor) has to be taken in account, as well as dielectric influences near the voltage anti-nodes, and Inductance(also parasitic) near the current anti-nodes.
Regards Vidura.
What if longitudinal waves are used instead?
What of the spark gaps that were used?
Repetition frequency with a full quench would be below 1kHz, so probably NOT fully quenched.
Thus you get pulses on a DC bias, which is much more interesting.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.19, 02:47:40
What if longitudinal waves are used instead?
What of the spark gaps that were used?
Repetition frequency with a full quench would be below 1kHz, so probably NOT fully quenched.
Thus you get pulses on a DC bias, which is much more interesting.
This is about longitudinal waves, the propagation of a wave of potential or displacement IS longitudinal in a solid state conductor. Transverse waves can only occur on the boundaries of two different mediums.
The sparkgap is a switch only, the secondary will always resonate with a sinusoidal pattern, the physical principles would be the same.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.20, 14:34:25
This is about longitudinal waves, the propagation of a wave of potential or displacement IS longitudinal in a solid state conductor. Transverse waves can only occur on the boundaries of two different mediums.
...
This is true for an electric wave, but let's not forget that a current, which is ultimately only the coulombic influence of electrons that propagates from near to near along the wire, much faster than the electrons themselves, is always accompanied by a magnetic field, oriented transversally around the conductor, and even inside the conductor (hall effect). The current and the accompanying magnetic field are one and the same physical reality, so
we never have a pure longitudinal wave, a transverse wave accompanies it.The origin of magnetism is all the more obvious with relativity. The contraction of lengths when a charge moves causes the coulomb field to strengthen transversely and reduce longitudinally. The transverse strengthening effect is what classical electromagnetism models by the magnetic field. These two ways of looking at things are perfectly coherent and compatible, especially through math.
(https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4410.0;attach=46945;image)