OverUnity Research

General - Free Energy Related => Miscellaneous Discussions => Topic started by: Excelsior on 2023.03.10, 15:28:14

Title: Share your recent Triumphs
Post by: Excelsior on 2023.03.10, 15:28:14
We are all working on our own respective O-U projects, at varying levels of complexity and with different abilities.
The variety of work that has already been logged on this forum is quite astounding however,
to the uninitiated visitor it may be quite challenging to grasp what's actually happening here in terms of progress.

So - if anyone wishes to share a recent success they have had, however small, feel free to drop it in this thread!

Would be good to glimpse the current state of things for myself and new visitors.



- I personally am pretty stoked about recently having figured out what is required in terms of hardware for the "Inertia assembly" in my Skinner replication.

Now comes the task of actually sourcing said parts  O0
Title: Re: Share your recent Triumphs
Post by: Grumpy on 2023.03.10, 15:37:13
I've been building the Spherics AVEC device and recently achieved the pulse requirements.
Pulses need to be well under 100ns to apply enough voltage across the CCU coils.  My rise times are around 30ns.
Now I'll reconfigure the test board to fit the heatsinks and then look for the RE (radiant electricity) effect before going further.

Too busy for the last several weeks to work on it...
Title: Re: Share your recent Triumphs
Post by: Excelsior on 2023.03.10, 18:14:00
An all too common occurrence.

Thanks for sharing  :)
Title: Re: Share your recent Triumphs
Post by: floodrod on 2023.03.10, 18:55:20
I am charging a 12V battery from the negative terminal of a 6V battery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ELzLt6iik

I think I can do it from an AC generator.  I'm working on syncing a Arduino /hall sensor to my generator sine wave output to fire 6 SCR's at the right timing.

I'll be watching your progress with the skinner device

Title: Re: Share your recent Triumphs
Post by: Excelsior on 2023.03.10, 22:39:57
Nice work  O0 I'll likewise keep up with what you're up to. Already subbed to your channel
Title: Re: Share your recent Triumphs
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2023.03.18, 19:08:10
Thanks for this useful and interesting thread.

I'm working with LC circuits in resonance, with coils on a ferrite or metglass core.  See photo below, and this vid for starters, if you wish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-eLfDCRPtY

Resonance on both input and output LC circuits = the key here, I think.  Simple set-up, tuning is a bit of work.
Suggestions of what to do to Experimentally improve the Efficiency are most welcomed, here or on one of my YT vids.

Best wishes,
Steve