OverUnity Research

Benches => NickZ => Topic started by: Peterae on 2023.05.22, 17:27:04

Title: NickZ Bench
Post by: Peterae on 2023.05.22, 17:27:04
Testing
Title: Re: NickZ Bench
Post by: NickZ on 2023.05.24, 01:02:33
   I tried to remove this thread, as my other new thread is working fine now, with the proper topic name and all. But, I am unable to find the "remove bench" button, to remove this test thread from the home page.
   Any help is appreciated. IF not then, I'll just let it run out of sight.

    NickZ
Title: Re: NickZ Bench
Post by: Itsu on 2023.05.24, 08:34:13

Hi Nick,

i think that is how it works, not possible to close or delete a thread, perhaps only to put it into read only ("mark read" under Topic options, not sure), so yes, just let it run away or ask Peterae to remove it.

I still cannot see your both threads when not logged in, so that is not fixed yet.

Itsu
Title: Re: NickZ Bench
Post by: NickZ on 2023.05.24, 14:17:34
   Itsu:
   Yes, but I don't think that issue is some thing to really worry about, as my other thread is working, I'll just let this one go to the wayside.
   I agree that it needs to be fixed, so that other non members can also be part of this forum. And also some of the guys from OU.com can come here, until they get it working properly over there. As there seams to be a real mess there now. Although most threads are working normally, except ONE.
   
   NickZ
Title: Re: NickZ Bench
Post by: Apecore on 2023.05.25, 18:47:42
Good afternoon all, If I can I'm glad to contribute to this tread.
Title: Re: NickZ Bench
Post by: NickZ on 2023.09.28, 18:06:43
   Guys:
   I just wanted to show my appreciation for how I've been treated by most of the members here.
So, I decided to remove my thread.
   I should have done it earlier, but I thought to give it one more try. As that also was not going well, and it seemed like the more I posted the worse it got. I decided to do you all a favor, without having to moderate any one, and just close my favorite thread.
   This is the wrong crowd here, as far as I'm concerned. And not one person wants to build any new replications.
    So, there you have it.
   Thanks a lot,

     NickZ

   PS. If I continue to get more negative posts here. This thread will also get removed, as well. As it can't be locked, as yet, or I would lock it, now.
Title: Re: NickZ Bench
Post by: Maxolous on 2024.08.13, 20:14:18
Hi everyone

This topic has not been posted in for a while.
Maxolous