In this thread we look at what is considered 'fringe' 'alien' 'esoteric' 'mystical' or otherwise comes under Paranormal.
The Rigorously Imposed Guidelines exemplified by other Forums, that discourage debate or revelations on what is generally lumped as Pseudo-Science, No longer applies in this Thread.
We need a new approach for our Quest for Over Unity in this Thread. The Old approach as exemplified by verpies and picowatt who demanded cessation of threads because it contravenes Forum Guidelines Is the Sole Source for 'friction' in ALL Over Unity like forums. This approach has clearly FAILED its Members with Rules that attempt to Define 'real' science with which to Reverse Engineer the many many way others Devices that claim Over Unity. We need to break the rules this one time to see if there's something we missed now that the door has been opened to Energy = Vibrations and not some "silly equation" said Tesla.
Our Guidelines are set by the Topics covered in the Tesla 1899 Interview with Journalist John Smith.
This is similar to studying the word IRON in Teslas patents. If we study his 'science' why cant we study his Philosophy that brought us his science is my terms for this Bench. We may learn a whole lot more in why such mystery surrounds Aetheric Energy.
The Topics raised by Tesla, in this interview, are the only Topics to be discussed using whatever testimonial or eye witness or other first hand experience or Investigations one has some sort of direct experience of. The 'evidence' does not need to be proven. I should be "believed" by the poster at least. Tesla's AC CURRENT or Pressure in the Wires started this Over Unity quest and most here deny He was anything 'special'.
Certainly not from Venus. There is a newspaper in India that's solely devoted to the Subject of Reincarnation in a Country that Holds this as Fact and only publishes stories based upon real life experiences.
We base our discussion of Tesla's Ideas on how he SAW the world.
A Video of this interview can be seen here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdyGMthQrrw
And the transcript is printed below TO BE referenced when providing testimony of New Ways to View the World and the Quest for Over Unity we are engaged in.
Try to start off your post with a Quote from this Article or another if its pertinent to this Article as the Prelude to your analysis of his Philosophy.
Journalist: Mr. Tesla, you have gained the glory of the man who got involved in the cosmic processes. Who are you, Mr. Tesla?
Tesla: It is a right question, Mr. Smith, and I will try to give you the right answer to it.
Journalist: Some say you're from the country of Croatia, from the area called Lika, where together with the people are growing trees, rocks and starry sky. They say that your home village is named after the mountain flowers, and that the house, where you were born, is next to the forest and the church.
Tesla: Really, all it true. I'm proud of my Serbian origin and my Croatian homeland.
Journalist: Futurists say that the Twenty-and Twenty First Century was born in head of Nikola Tesla. They celebrate conversely magnetic field and sing hymns to Inductions engine. Their creator was called the hunter who caught the light in his net from the depths of the earth, and the warrior who captured fire from heaven. Father of alternating current will make the Physics and Chemistry dominate half the world. Industry will proclaim him as their supreme saint, a banker for the largest benefactors. In the laboratory of Nikola Tesla for the first time is broken atom.
There is created a weapon that causes the earthquake vibrations. There are discovered black cosmic rays. Five races will pray to him in the Temple of the future, because they had taught a great secret that Empedocles elements can be watered with the life forces from the ethers.
Tesla: Yes, these are some of my most important discoveries. I'm a defeated man. I have not accomplished the greatest thing I could.
Journalist: What is it, Mr. Tesla?
Tesla: I wanted to illuminate the whole earth. There is enough electricity to become a second sun. Light would appear around the equator, as a ring around Saturn.
Mankind is not ready for the great and good. In Colorado Springs I soaked the earth by electricity. Also we can water the other energies, such as positive mental energy. They are in the music of Bach or Mozart, or in the verses of great poets. In the Earth's interior, there are energy of Joy, Peace and Love. Their expressions are a flower that grows from the Earth, the food we get out of her and everything that makes man's homeland. I've spent years looking for the way that this energy could influence people. The beauty and the scent of roses can be used as a medicine and the sun rays as a food.
Life has an infinite number of forms, and the duty of scientists is to find them in every form of matter. Three things are essential in this. All that I do is a search for them. I know I will not find them, but I will not give up on them.
Journalist: What are these things?
Tesla: One issue is food. What a stellar or terrestrial energy to feed the hungry on Earth? With what wine watered all thirsty, so that they can cheer in their heart and understand that they are Gods?
Another thing is to destroy the power of evil and suffering in which man's life passes! They sometimes occur as an epidemic in the depths of space. In this century, the disease had spread from Earth in the Universe.
The third thing is: Is there an excess Light in the Universe? I discovered a star that by all the astronomical and mathematical laws could disappear, and that nothing seems to be modified. This star is in this galaxy. Its light can occur in such density that fits into a sphere smaller than an apple, a heavier than our Solar System. Religions and philosophies teach that man can become the Christ, Buddha and Zoroaster. What I'm trying to prove is wilder, and almost unattainable. This is what to do in the Universe so every being is born as Christ, Buddha or Zoroaster.
I know that gravity is prone to everything you need to fly and my intention is not to make flying devices (aircraft or missiles), but teach individual to regain consciousness on his own wings ... Further; I am trying to awake the energy contained in the air. There are the main sources of energy. What is considered as empty space is just a manifestation of matter that is not awakened.
No empty space on this planet, nor in the Universe.. In black holes, what astronomers talk about, are the most powerful sources of energy and life.
Journalist: On the window of your room in hotel "Valdorf-Astoria", on the thirty-third floor, every morning, the birds arrive.
Tesla: A man must be sentimental towards the birds. This is because of their wings. Human had them once, the real and visible!
Journalist: You have not stopped flying since those distant days in Smiljan!
Tesla: I wanted to fly from the roof and I fell: Children's calculations could be wrong. Remember, the youth wings have everything in life!
Journalist: Have you ever married? It is not known that you have affection for love or for a woman. Photos from the youth show you were handsome man.
Tesla: Yes. I did not. There are two views: a lot affection or not at all. The center serves to rejuvenate human race. Women for certain people nurtures and strengthen its vitality and spirit. Being single does the same to other people. I chose that second path.
Journalist: Your admirers are complaining that you attacking relativity. The strange is your assertion that the matter has no energy. Everything is imbued with energy, where it is?
Tesla: First was energy, then matter.
Journalist: Mr. Tesla, it's like when you said that you were born by your father, and not on you.
Tesla: Exactly! What about the birth of the Universe? Matter is created from the original and eternal energy that we know as Light .It shone, and there have been appear star, the planets, man, and everything on the Earth and in the Universe. Matter is an expression of infinite forms of Light, because energy is older than it. There are four laws of Creation. The first is that the source of all the baffling, dark plot that the mind cannot conceive, or mathematics measure. In that plot fit the whole Universe.
The second law is spreading a darkness, which is the true nature of Light, from the inexplicable and it's transformed into the Light. The third law is the necessity of the Light to become a matter of Light. The fourth law is: no beginning and no end; three previous laws always take place and the Creation is eternal.
Journalist: In the hostility to the theory of relativity you go so far, that you hold lectures against its Creator at your birthday parties..
Tesla: Remember, it is not curved space, but the human mind which cannot comprehend infinity and eternity! If relativity has been clearly understood by its Creator, he would gain immortality, even yet physically, if he is pleased.
I am part of a light, and it is the music. The Light fills my six senses: I see it, hear, feel, smell, touch and think. Thinking of it means my sixth sense. Particles of Light are written note. O bolt of lightning can be an entire sonata. A thousand balls of lightning is a concert.. For this concert
I have created a Ball Lightning, which can be heard on the icy peaks of the Himalayas. About Pythagoras and mathematics a scientist may not and must not infringe of these two. Numbers and equations are signs that mark the music of the spheres. If Einstein had heard these sounds, he would not create theories of relativity. These sounds are the messages to the mind that life has meaning, that the Universe exists in perfect harmony, and its beauty is the cause and effect of Creation. This music is the eternal cycle of stellar heavens.
The smallest star has completed composition and also, part of the celestial symphony. The man's heartbeats are part of the symphony on the Earth. Newton learned that the secret is in geometric arrangement and motion of celestial bodies. He recognized that the supreme law of harmony exists in the Universe. The curved space is chaos, chaos is not music. Einstein is the messenger of the time of sound and fury.
Journalist: Mr. Tesla, do you hear that music?
Tesla: I hear it all the time. My spiritual ear is as big as the sky we see above us. My natural ear I increased by the radar. According to the Theory of Relativity, two parallel lines will meet in infinity. By that Einstein's curved will straighten. Once created, the sound lasts forever. For a man it can vanish, but continues to exist in the silence that is man's greatest power.
No, I have nothing against Mr. Einstein. He is a kind person and has done many good things, some of which will become part of the music. I will write to him and try to explain that the ether exists, and that its particles are what keep the Universe in harmony, and the life in eternity.
Journalist: Tell me, please, under what conditions Angel adopt on the Earth?
Tesla: I have ten of them. Keep good records vigilant.
Journalist: I will document all your words, Dear Mr. Tesla.
Tesla: The first requirement is a high awareness of its mission and work to be done. It must, if only dimly, exist in the early days. Let us not be falsely modest; Oak knows that it is oak tree, a bush beside him being a bush. When I was twelve, I have been sure I will get to Niagara Falls. For most of my discoveries I knew in my childhood that I will achieve them, although not entirely apparent ... The second condition to adapt is determination. All that I might, I finished.
Journalist: What is the third condition of adjustment, Mr. Tesla?
Tesla: Guidance for all the vital and spiritual energies in labor. Therefore purification of the many effects and needs that man has. I therefore have not lost anything, but just gained.
So I enjoyed every day and night. Write down: Nikola Tesla was a happy man... The fourth requirement is to adjust the physical assembly with a work.
Journalist: What do you mean, Mr. Tesla?
Tesla: First, the maintenance of the assembly. Man's body is a perfect machine. I know my circuit and what's good for him. Food what nearly all people eat, to me it is harmful and dangerous. Sometimes I visualize that chefs in the world are all in conspiracy against me ... Touch my hand.
Journalist: It was cold.
Tesla: Yes. Bloodstream can be controlled, and many processes in and around us. Why are you frightened young man?
Journalist: It's a story that Mark Twain wrote a mysterious stranger, that wonderful book of Satan, inspired by you.
Tesla: The word "Lucifer" is more charming. Mr. Twain likes to joke. As a child I was healed once by reading his books. When we met here and told him about, he was so touched that he cried. We became friends and he often came to my lab. Once he requested to show him a machine that by vibration provokes a feeling of bliss. It was one of those inventions for entertainment, what I sometimes like to do.
I warned Mr. Twain as not to remain under these vibrations. He did not listen and stayed longer. It ended by being, like a rocket, holding pants, darted into a certain room. It was a diabolically funny, but I kept the seriousness.
But, to adjust the physical circuit, in addition to food, dream is very important . From a long and exhausting work, which required superhuman effort, after one hour of sleep I'd be fully recovered. I gained the ability to manage sleep, to fell asleep and wake up in the time which I have designated. If I do something what I do not understand, I force myself to think about it in my dream, and thus find a solution.
Tesla: The fifth condition of adjustment is memory. Perhaps in the most people, the brain is keeper of knowledge about the world and the knowledge gained through the life. My brain is engaged in more important things than remembering, it is picking what is required at a given moment. This is all around us. It should only be consumed. Everything that we once saw, hear, read and learn, accompanies us in the form of light particles. To me, these particles are obedient and faithful.
Goethe's Faust, my favorite book, I learned by heart in German as a student, and now it can all recite. I held my inventions for years 'in my head ", and only then I realized them.
Journalist: You often mentioned the power of visualization.
Tesla: I might have to thank to visualization for all that I invented. The events of my life and my inventions are real in front of my eyes, visible as each occurrence or the item. In my youth I was frightened of not knowing what it is, but later, I learned to use this power as an exceptional talent and gift. I nurtured it, and jealously guarded. I also made corrections by visualization on most of my inventions, and finish them that way, by visualization I mentally solve complex mathematical equations. For that gift I have, I will receive rank High Lama in Tibet.
My eyesight and hearing are perfect and, dare to say, stronger than other people. I hear the thunder of a hundred fifty miles away, and I see colors in the sky that others cannot see. This enlargement of vision and hearing, I had as a child. Later I consciously developed.
Journalist: In youth you have several times been seriously ill. Is it a disease and a requirement to adapt?
Tesla: Yes. It is often the result of a lack of exhaustion or vital force, but often the purification of mind and body from the toxins that have accumulated. It is necessary that a man suffers from time to time. The source of most disease is in the spirit. Therefore the spirit and can cure most diseases. As a student I got sick of cholera which raged in the region of Lika. I was cured because my father finally allowed me to study technology, which was my life. Illusion for me was not a disease, but the mind's ability to penetrate beyond the three dimensions of the earth.
I had them all my life, and I have received them as all other phenomena around us. Once, in childhood, I was walking along the river with Uncle and said: "From the water will appear the trout, I'll throw a stone and it is cut." That's what happened. Frightened and amazed, his uncle cried: "Bade retro Satan's!" He was an educated and he spoke in Latin ...
I was in Paris when I saw my mother's death. In the sky, full of light and music floated are wonderful creatures. One of them had a mother's character, who was looking at me with infinite love. As the vision disappeared, I knew that my mother died.
Journalist: What is the seventh adjustment, Mr. Tesla?
Tesla: The knowledge of how the mental and vital energy transform into what we want, and achieve control over all feelings. Hindus call it Kundalini Yoga. This knowledge can be learned, for what they need many years or is acquired by birth. The most of them I acquired by birth. They are in the closest connection with a sexual energy that is after the most widespread in the Universe. The woman is the biggest thief of that energy, and thus the spiritual power.
I've always knew that and was alerted. Of myself I created what I wanted: a thoughtful and spiritual machine.
Journalist: A ninth adjustment, Mr. Tesla?
Tesla: Do everything that any day, any moment, if possible, not to forget who we are and why we are on Earth. Extraordinary people who are struggling with illness, privation, or the society which hurts them with its stupidity, misunderstanding, persecution and other problems which the country is full of a swamps with insects, leaves behind unclaimed until the end of the work. There are many fallen angels on Earth.
Journalist: What is the tenth adaptation?
Tesla: It is most important. Write that Mr. Tesla played. He played the whole of his life and enjoyed it.
Journalist: Mr. Tesla! Whether it relates to your findings and your work? Is this a game?
Tesla: Yes, dear boy. I have so loved to play with electricity! I always cringe when I hear about the one also the Greek who stole fire. A terrible story about studding, and eagles peck at his liver. Did Zeus did not have enough lightning and thunder, and was damaged for one fervor? There is some misunderstanding...
Lightning are the most beautiful toys that can be found. Do not forget that in your text stand out: Nikola Tesla was the first man who discovered lightning.
Journalist: Mr. Tesla, you're just talking about angels and their adaptation to the Earth.
Tesla: Am I? This is the same. You could write this: he dared to take upon himself the prerogatives of Indri, Zeus and Peron. Imagine one of these gods in a black evening suit, with the bowler hat and wearing white cotton gloves prepares lightning, fires and earthquakes to the New York City elite!
Journalist: Readers love the humor of our paper. But you confuse me stating that your findings, which have immense benefits for the people, representing the game. Many will frown on it.
Tesla: Dear Mr. Smith, the trouble is that people are too serious. If they were not, they would be happier and much longer would have lived. Chinese proverb says that the seriousness reduces life. Visiting the inn Tai Pe guessed that he visits the Imperial Palace. But that the newspaper readers would not have frowned, let's get back to things which they consider important.
Journalist: They would love to hear what your philosophy is.
Tesla: Life is a rhythm that must be comprehended. I feel the rhythm and direct on it and pamper in it. It was very grateful and gave me the knowledge I have. Everything that lives is related to a deep and wonderful relationship: man and the stars, amoebas' and the sun, the heart and the circulation of an infinite number of worlds. These ties are unbreakable, but they can be tame and to propitiate and begin to create new and different relationships in the world, and that does not violate the old.
Knowledge comes from space; our vision is its most perfect set. We have two eyes: the earthly and spiritual. It is recommended that it become one eye. Universe is alive in all its manifestations, like a thinking animal.
Stone is a thinking and sentient being, such as plant, beast and a man. A star that shines asked to look at, and if we are not a sizeable self-absorbed we would understand its language and message. His breathing, his eyes and ears of the man must comply with breathing, eyes and ears of the Universe.
Journalist: As you say this, it seems to me like I hear Buddhist texts, words or Taoist Parazulzusa.
Tesla: That's right! This means that there is general knowledge and truth that man has always possessed. In my feeling and experience, the Universe has only one substance and one supreme energy with an infinite number of manifestations of life. The best thing is that the discovery of a secret nature, reveals the other.
One cannot hide, there are around us, but we are blind and deaf to them. If we emotionally tie ourselves to them, they come to us themselves. There are a lot of apples, but one Newton. He asked for just one apple that fell in front of him.
Journalist: A question that might be set at the beginning of this conversation. What was Electricity for you, Dear Mr. Tesla?
Tesla: Everything is Electricity. First was the light, endless source from which points out material and distribute it in all forms that represent the Universe and the Earth with all its aspects of life. Black is the true face of Light, only we do not see this. It is remarkable grace to man and other creatures. One of its particles possesses light, thermal, nuclear, radiation, chemical, mechanical and an unidentified energy.
It has the power to run the Earth with its orbit. It is true Archimedean lever.
Journalist: Mr. Tesla, you're too biased towards electricity.
Tesla: Electricity I am. Or, if you wish, I am the electricity in the human form. You are Electricity; too Mr. Smith, but you do not realize it.
Journalist: Is it thus your ability to allow fails of electricity of one million volts trough your body?
Tesla: Imagine a gardener who is attacked by herbs. This would indeed be crazy. Man's body and brain are made from a large amount energy; in me there is the majority of electricity. The energy that is different in everyone is what makes the human "I" or "soul". For other creatures to their essence, "soul" of the plant is the "soul" of minerals and animals.
Brain function and death is manifested in light. My eyes in youth were black, now blue, and as time goes on and strain the brain gets stronger, they are closer to white. White is the color of heaven. Through my window one morning, landed a white dove, which I fed. She wanted to bring me a word that she was dying. From her eyes the light jets were coming out. Never in the eyes of any creature had I not seen so much light, as in that pigeon.
Journalist: Personnel in your lab speak about flashes of light, flames and lightning that occur if you are angry or into kind of risk.
Tesla: It is the psychic discharge or a warning to be alert. The light was always on my side. Do you know how I discovered the rotating magnetic field and induction motor, which made me became famous when I was twenty-six? One summer evening in Budapest, I watched with my friend Sigetijem sunset.
Thousands of fire was turning around in thousands of flaming colors. I remembered Faust and recited his verses and then, as in a fog, I saw spinning magnetic field, and induction motor. I saw them in the sun!
Journalist: Hotel service telling that at the time of lightning you isolate into the room and talk to yourselves.
Tesla: I talk with lightning and thunder.
Journalist: With them? What language, Mr.Tesla?
Tesla: Mostly my native language. It has the words and sounds, especially in poetry, what is suitable for it.
Journalist: Readers of our magazine would be very grateful if you would interpret that.
Tesla: The sound does not exist only in the thunder and lightning, but, in transformation into the brightness and color. A color can be heard. Language is of the words, which means that it is from the sounds and colors. Every thunder and lightning are different and have their names. I call some of them by the names of those who were close in my life, or by those whom I admire.
In the sky brightness and thunder live my mother, sister, brother Daniel, a poet Jovan Jovanovic Zmaj and other persons of Serbian history. Names such AsIsaiah, Ezekiel, Leonardo, Beethoven, Goya, Faraday, Pushkin and all burning fires mark shoals and tangles of lightning and thunder, which does not stop all night bringing to the Earth precious rain and burning trees or villages.
There is lightning and thunder, and they are the brightest and most powerful, that will not vanish. They are coming back and I recognize them among the thousands.
Journalist: For you, science or poetry is the same?
Tesla: These are the two eyes of one person. William Blake was taught that the Universe was born from the imagination, that it maintains and it will exist as long as there is a last man on the Earth. With it was a wheel to which astronomers can collect the stars of all galaxies. It is the creative energy identical to the light energy.
Journalist: Imagination is more real to you than life itself?
Tesla: It gives birth to the life. I have fed by my taught; I've learned to control emotions, dreams and visions. I have always cherished, as I nurtured my enthusiasm. All my long life I spent in ecstasy. That was the source of my happiness. It helped me during all these years to bear with work, which was enough for the five lives. The best is to work at night, because the stellar light, and close bond.
Journalist: You said that I am, like every being, the Light. This flatter me, but I confess, I do not quite understand.
Tesla: Why would you need to understand, Mr. Smith? Suffice it to believe it. Everything is light. In one its ray is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in what great light source we see as the sun. And remember: no one who was there did not die. They transformed into the light, and as such exist still. The secret lies in the fact that the light particles restore their original state.
Journalist: This is the resurrection!
Tesla: I prefer to call it: return to a previous energy. Christ and several others knew the secret. I am searching how to preserve human energy. It is forms of Light, sometimes straight like heavenly light. I have not looked for it for my own sake, but for the good of all. I believe that my discoveries make people's lives easier and more bearable, and channel them to spirituality and morality.
Journalist: Do you think that time can be abolished?
Tesla: Not quite, because the first feature of the energy is that it transforms. It is in perpetual transformation, as clouds of Taoists. But it is possible to leverage the fact that a man preserves consciousness after the earthly life. In every corner of the universe exist energy of life; one of them is immortality, whose origin is outside of man, waiting for him.
The universe is spiritual; we are only half that way. The Universe is more moral than us, because we do not know his nature and how to harmonize our lives with it. I am not scientist, science is perhaps the most convenient way to find the answer to the question that always haunt me, and which my days and nights turned into fire.
Journalist: What's the matter?
Tesla: How are your eyes brightened!... What I wanted to know is: what happens to a falling star as the sun goes out? Stars fall like dust or seed in this or in other worlds, and the sun be scattered in our minds, in the lives of many beings, what will be reborn as a new light, or cosmic wind scattered in infinity.
I understand that this is necessary included in the structure of the Universe. The thing is, though, is that one of these stars and one of these suns, even the smallest, preserves.
Journalist: But, Mr. Tesla, you realize that this is necessary and is included in the constitution of the world!
Tesla: When a man becomes concuss; that his highest goal must be to run for a shooting star, and tries to capture it; shall understand that his life was given to him because of this and will be saved. Stars will eventually be capable to catch!
Journalist: And what will happen then?
Tesla: The creator will laugh and say: "It fall only that you chase her and grab her."
Journalist: Isn't all of this contrary to the cosmic pain, which so often you mention in your writings? And what is it cosmic pain?
Tesla: No, because we are on Earth ... It is an illness whose existence the vast majority of people are not aware of. Hence, many other illnesses, suffering, evil, misery, wars and everything else what makes human life an absurd and horrible condition. This disease cannot be completely cured, but awareness shall make it less complicated and hazardous. Whenever one of my close and dear people were hurt, I felt physical pain. This is because our bodies are made as of similar material, and our soul related with unbreakable strands. Incomprehensible sadness that overwhelmed us at times means that somewhere, on the other side on this planet, a child or generous man died.
The entire Universe is in certain periods sick of itself, and of us. Disappearance of a star and the appearance of comets affect us more than we can imagine. Relationships among the creatures on the Earth are even stronger, because of our feelings and thoughts the flower will scent even more beautiful or will fall in silence.
These truths we must learn in order to be healed. Remedy is in our hearts and evenly, in the heart of the animals that we call the Universe.
Read also Nicola Tesla's second interview from 1915 here in original:
http://www.teslauniverse.com/sites/default/files/article_files/19150600-01.pdf
posting the second interview pdf below, as link was broken for me !!
For ALL O0
Enjoy,
wlw
Nikola Tesla - Statement On Matter And Force, November 11th, 1934
"Matter cannot be destroyed, nor can it be created. But this statement must be qualified.
When Chaos "the terrific mother" begot from "stark Eternity" a universe of form and
order, there was no change in the quantity of matter provided that the term also includes
the ether. Heretofore its meaning in philosophical works was restricted to things
perceptible and the above time honored scientific dictum is false, for gross matter is ever
changing in amount being continuously produced from ether and again dissolved into the
same. In the last analysis, the entire universe consists of ether which cannot be created or
destroyed and, consequently, remains eternally constant in quantity. I have made a
discovery of inestimable importance in this connection and verified it in striking
experiments.
Lord Kelvin was emphatic in his utterances that the ether exists but the Relativists have
discarded this active medium indispensable to the Newtonian interpretation of the
Cosmos. They have even strayed so far from rational concepts as to believe in the
interchangeability of matter and force. This is the rankest nonsense, of course. It is like
saying that the body can be transformed into the soul or vice versa. The soul, spirit or
mind are but expressions of the functioning of the body and cease in death. Exactly so,
force is the result of the motion of matter. If all motion were to stop, gross matter would
disappear."
From the Tesliana Collection of Leland I. Anderson
Cheers, wlw
Nikola Tesla does not believe in the existence of an "electron" as pictured by pop science — or, he maintains, through practical reasoning and experimentation, that if it can exist at all, it does so only in perfect vacuum.
"To account for its apparently small mass, science conceives the electron as a hollow sphere, a sort of bubble. Now, a bubble can exist in such a medium as a gas or liquid because its internal pressure is not altered by deformation. But if, as supposed, the internal pressure of an electron is due to the repulsion of electric masses, the slightest conceivable deformation must result in the destruction of the bubble!
"Just to mention another improbability, the force tending to tear an electron apart is, in pounds per square inch, represented by the staggering figure of 256,899 followed by twenty-one zeros — and this is 513,798,000,000,000,000,000 times greater that the tension that tungsten wire can withstand! And yet it does not burst! Not even when it is hurled against an obstacle with a speed hundreds of thousands times greater than that of a bullet!"
–Nikola Tesla
"A Famous Prophet of Science Looks Into the Future." Popular Science Monthly, November, 1928.
"Up to 1896, however, I did not succeed in obtaining a positive experimental proof of the existence of such a medium. But in that year I brought out a new form of vacuum tube capable of being charged to any desired potential, and operated it with effective pressures of about 4,000,000 volts. I produced cathodic and other rays of transcending intensity. The effects, according to my view, were due to minute particles of matter carrying enormous electrical charges, which, for want of a better name, I designated as matter not further decomposable. Subsequently those particles were called electrons."
–Nikola Tesla
"Nikola Tesla Tells of New Radio Theories." New York Herald Tribune, September 22, 1929.
"The idea of the atom being formed of electrons and protons which go whirling round each other like a miniature sun and planets is an invention of the imagination, and has no relation to the real nature of matter.
"Virtually all progress has been achieved by physicists, discoverers and inventors; in short, devotees of the science which Newton and his disciples have been and are propounding.
"Personally, it is only efforts in this direction which have claimed my energies. Similar remarks might be made with respect to other modern developments of thought. Take, for example, the electron theory. Perhaps no other has given rise to so many erroneous ideas and chimerical hopes. Everybody speaks of electrons as something entirely definite and real. Still, the fact is that nobody has isolated it and nobody has measured its charge. Nor does anybody know what it really is.
"In order to explain the observed phenomena, atomic structures have been imagined, none of which can possibly exist.
–Nikola Tesla
"Great Scientific Discovery Impends." The Sunday Star, Washington D.C., May 17, 1931.
"My ideas regarding the electron are at variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large body carrying a surface charge and not an elementary unit. When such an electron leaves an electrode of extremely high potential and in very high vacuum, it carries an electrostatic charge many times greater than the normal. This may astonish some of those who think that the particle has the same charge in the tube and outside of it in the air. A beautiful and instructive experiment has been contrived by me showing that such is not the case, for as soon as the particle gets out into the atmosphere it becomes a blazing star owing to the escape of the excess charge. The great quantity of electricity stored on the particle is responsible for the difficulties encountered in the operation of certain tubes and the rapid deterioration of the same."
–Nikola Tesla
"Dynamic Theory Of Gravity." July 10, 1937 (Prior to interviews with the press on his 81st birthday observance).
"Before the electron theory was advanced, I had established that radio-active rays consisted of particles of primary matter not further decomposable, and the first thing to find out was whether the sun is charged to a sufficiently high potential to produce the effects noted. This called for a prolonged investigation which culminated in my discovery that the sun's potential was 216,000,000,000 volts and that all such large and hot bodies emit cosmic rays.
"While the origin and character of the rays observed near the earth's surface had thus been sufficiently well ascertained, the so-called cosmic rays observed at great altitudes presented a riddle for more than twenty-six years, chiefly because it was found they increased with the height at a rapid rate. My investigations brought out the astonishing fact that the effects at high altitude are of an entirely different nature, having no relation whatever to cosmic rays. These are particles from celestial bodies at very high temperatures and charged to enormous electrical potentials.
"The effects at great elevations are due to waves of extremely small lengths produced by the sun in a certain region of the atmosphere. THIS IS THE DISCOVERY I WISH TO MAKE KNOWN. The process involved in the generation of the waves is the following: The sun projects charged particles constituting an electric current which passes through a conducting stratum of the atmosphere approximately ten kilometers (six miles) thick enveloping the earth. This is a transmission of electrical energy exactly as I illustrated in my experimental lecture in which one end of a wire is connected to an electric generator of high potential, its other end being free. In this case the generator is represented by the sun and the wire by the conducting air."
"The passage of solar current involves the transference of electric charges from particle to particle with the speed of light, resulting in the production of extremely short and penetrating waves. As the air stratum mentioned is the source of the waves it follows that the so-called cosmic rays observed at great altitude must increase as this stratum is approached."
–Nikola Tesla
"In The Realm Of Science: Tesla, Who Predicted Radio, Now Looks Forward To Sending Waves To The Moon." New York Herald Tribune, Aug. 22, 1937.
Statement of Tesla Relating to Force and Matter
April 15, 1932
The following is Tesla's statement relating to force and matter, to Einstein's theories, and Tesla's
own theory of gravitation. Courtesy of Nikola Tesla Papers, Rare Book and Manuscript Library,
Columbia University.
"We read a great deal about matter being changed into force and force being changed into matter
by the cosmic rays. This is absurd. It is the same as saying that the body can be changed into the
mind, and the mind into the body. We know that the mind is a functioning of the body, and in the
same manner force is a function of matter. Without the body there can be no mind, without matter
there can be no force.
Einstein has for years developed formulas explaining the mechanism of the cosmos. In doing this
he overlooked an important factor, namely the fact that some of the heavenly bodies are
increasing in distance from the sun. This is the same as writing a business letter and forgetting
the subject you wish to write about. In order to explain this phenomenon Einstein has invented
the quantity "lambda" [cosmological constant].
My theory of gravitation explains this phenomenon perfectly."
Nikola Tesla
"Man's body is a perfect machine."
"I've always knew that and was alerted. Of myself I created what I wanted: a thoughtful and spiritual machine."
This is for those who Like to Quote Schauberger and his Quote of "study Nature" to understand Over Unity.
The Human Body is an Over Unity Bio Electrical Machine.
To save the Wall of Words,
Here is the short version
PART 1 The Human Machine Lungs.
The Alchemy of Magnetic Energy in the 'Wind' we breathe.
Electrolysis tells us in the SIMPLEST of terms, that the Positive Electrode produces a vapour that must be present for Fire or Heat energy release and is 'attracted' or 'sinks' to the earth. We can conclude that using the Positive Magnetic force from a battery makes a 'Wind' that vibrates with the Elemental Frequency of 'oxygen'. It can be made other ways with 'chemistry'. This 'energy' of oxygen is available 'within' approximately 15% of the Wind we breathe.
Each breath of Wind comes into close proximity with the blood circulating within the Lungs after it has circulated around the body. The 'oxygen air' has higher elemental vibrations than the other 85%. These 'elemental oxygen frequencies' are Magnetically charged with 'higher vibrations' by the 'Mechanism' of, Wind in a Vortex Spin within the Earths Magnetic Fields, then Charges Up the Haemoglobin or iron frequencies in red blood Cells. The Wind is layered by Earths Mag Field.
The higher Magnetic South Pole Positive Charge of the oxygen, easily Magnetizes or Charges Up the 'iron' in Haemoglobin. Just like a nail on a magnet, so too does the red blood Cells become more Magnetic by Induction with South Pole oxygen vibrational frequencies.
Once the 'oxygen charge' is imparted by induction, to the red blood Cells, the Frequency of the air changes to exhibit the 'carbon dioxide' frequencies. It is the same as the exhaust of a car when the oxygen charge is used up in the combustion chamber as heat energy release within an internal combustion engine. Nothing from 'particle science' breaks the insulating lining of the lungs and magically swims through the plasma and pumps up only the red cells or vice versa exiting as CO2.
Tesla Knew it, and I know it. We are an exquisitely Designed Machine.
This is a New way of Looking at Energy withing the Human Body,
You will not find this explanation for Just WHY we Breathe air, anywhere else on the Internet other than in Ancient Texts.
"Man's body is a perfect machine."
"I've always knew that and was alerted. Of myself I created what I wanted: a thoughtful and spiritual machine."
The Short Version, The Human Body is an Over Unity Bio Electrical Machine.
Part 2 Biology and The Alchemy of Food energy
The human body contains a separate 'nervous system' that is so complex it has been dubbed the second brain and is around 9 meters long from the oesophagus to the anus. This network of neurons spread throughout two layers of gut tissue within the Gastro Intestinal Tract, (GI) connects only to the brain and is called the Enteric Nervous system or ENS. Its true 'function' requires closer examination with a new understanding of the Electric Universe of vibrating Light Crystals.
Our GI Microbiome is symbiotic to our Bio Electric Field. The 3 litre average of Microbiotic Cell life forms, found in the GI, literally 'eats' or decays every single bit of food we eat. Turning it all into faeces. The product of this 'digestion' is to produce Biological Vibrations that is measured as Heat or 'calories'. This 'heat energy' as vibrations, is collected and transmitted directly to the brain via the ENS. This indicates that the Grey matter or Di-Pole Battery with billions of Cells for 'storage' within the 'brain' to be 'electrically' distributed as needed, to the rest of the body via the Central Nervous System. This Battery powers or builds and repairs the bodies 'motors' or muscles. The opposite and equal re-action of this CNS is what we 'feel' with a pin prick.
What we get out of the food and water we eat is 'water' absorbed into the blood stream with 'elemental' frequencies 'dissolved' by the microbes. And Vibrational Bio Heat Energy collected by the Enteric Nervous system that travels directly to the brain. The warmth we feel after a meal or bottle of wine is the Vibrational increase from Microbe activity.
The energetic action of microbes digesting food and generating Bio energy, utilizing a God given Bio Antenna to collect this Microbe energy, as vibrational (electrical) heat energy and transmitting it exclusively to charge up our Di-pole Battery, is quite misrepresented by biologists. Drinking Charged Up water can only enhance this Mechanism of charging a Biological battery.
"Man's body is a perfect machine."
"I've always knew that and was alerted. Of myself I created what I wanted: a thoughtful and spiritual machine."
Part 3
Our Bio-Field is created by rotating magnetic Blood Field.
Once the haemoglobin is Charged Up by the Oxygen frequencies, these millions of tiny Magnetic battery Cells are sent directly to Charge Up the brain with 2 arteries and around the rest of the body in an "Infinity Loop". Every Cell in the body touches the vascular system and again by Induction, they 'release' their vibrational Charge to a 'tissue' Cell. It is a Rotating Magnetic Field created by magnets spinning or tumbling in a figure '8' pattern around the body that creates the Human Bio Field. Our Field strength or Health may be determined by the ease of flow and the Charge of the Haemoglobin.
The 'splitting' of charged Blood into 2 arteries going to the Brain, creates 2 differing charges or polarity, the same as Lord Kelvins "Thunderstorm" influencing body polarity and Terminal Points. Right hand palm is Positive, left palm Negative.
With this knowledge, we can use a car battery to connect to the hands and Charge Up the Human Bio Field. Other 'points' have differing Bio Field actions like Ozone production from every Cell in the body as a new therapeutic tool for Healing.
Two separately wired rotating magnetic Fields interacting with an electrical wiring system is called a 2 phase motor. They can be combined into one frame creating a motor/generator with the addition of Ferrite Magnets. This scenario 'may' create a Neutral Centre attachment Point for Aetheric Energy. This is the 'attachment' to the Universal Consciousness. This is the "Mechanism" of Teslas Wardenclyffe Tower that 'broadcast/vibrated' Scalar energy to every Light Crystal within earth's magnetic Field with 'pure flat-line' magnetic Aether Energy. This is also the Mechanism by which the human body operates. Tesla called this Non-Hertzian Scalar or Radiant Energy. The Human Body is all about Bio Electric/Magnetic Fields.
The figure 8 or Infinity Loop of 'magnetic' red blood Cells creating a Rotating or Circulating Magnetic Field within the Body. A more complex version of 'joining together flows' is seen within the Arteries going to the brain. The act of splitting the Flow, splits it into 2 Charges and then recombining in close proximity is the opposite and equal action to Lord Kelvin's "Thunderstorm" by pumping up rather than falling down for a total of 4 Charge 'phases' of 'electricity', ++, +-, -+, -- charging one's battery.
The Wardenclyffe 2 Phase Motor/generator & some of Teslas Electrical Healing Arcade Machines.
Note, the hand held electrodes would not have been built with random polarity.
I would venture to say... that 'silly equations', and "Electron Laws" have stifled man's ability to See what it is he is looking at when he's facing a Mirror.
This 3rd Eye Blind, to the Wave Forms surrounding 'everything', has given rise to all kinds of stupid theories and a Total Failure to Understand NATURE and Its Laws.
And here we are, endless debating what this Over Unity is that we seek when we ARE ONE.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.16, 21:05:08
I would venture to say... that 'silly equations', and "Electron Laws" have stifled man's ability to See what it is he is looking at when he's facing a Mirror.
This 3rd Eye Blind, to the Wave Forms surrounding 'everything', has given rise to all kinds of stupid theories and a Total Failure to Understand NATURE and Its Laws.
And here we are, endless debating what this Over Unity is that we seek when we ARE ONE.
Hi Merlynn,
Me as a non electric engineer reading your post now a while.
I can't judge if all you say is relavant neither non relavant.
Lets assume as a researcher it could be, what is your best suggestion what to built to get those real modern engineers excited.
As at the end of the day we all want to see something in real happening.
Grt,
Apecore
Quote from: Apecore on 2023.12.16, 21:35:03
Hi Merlynn,
what is your best suggestion what to built to get those real modern engineers excited.
As at the end of the day we all want to see something in real happening.
Grt,
Apecore
I have gone back to the "Basics" of understanding Rotating Magnetic Fields and the importance of a battery for ballast in the Smart Drive Motors that Tesla Designed.
Part of those Basics is Tesla's Belief in the Aether... Both these concepts are required to build the Samsung Motor Project.
(this thread is my approach to what Tesla Meant by the AETHER) Clearly, the approach to giving the Samsung Motor as an Over Unity device based upon a Magnetic Unifield Field Science is too ADVANCED for this forum .... and still is, but we are slowly getting there; This is what NickZ is looking for and actually asked me for something.
I was hoping to draw out the crazies and shed some light, but its early days yet.
Quote from: Apecore on 2023.12.16, 21:35:03
As at the end of the day we all want to see something in real happening.
...and something that works for everyone - not just those with "good" attitude.
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.16, 23:37:23
...and something that works for everyone - not just those with "good" attitude.
You cant make demands much less requests upon something you know nothing about.
For those who want to know more about the Aether,
I recommend anything WLW says regarding Russellian Science
and the following from mountainman
Then I will give you the simplified Field 'science' and WLW will provide Russell's illustration.
http://mountainman.com.au/aetherqr.htm
http://mountainman.com.au/aeth_faq.htm
From the home page we get.... http://mountainman.com.au/
And they allowed Apollonius to ask questions;
and he asked them of what they thought the cosmos was composed;
but they replied:
"Of elements."
"Are there then four" he asked.
"Not four," said Iarchas, "but five."
"And how can there be a fifth," said Apollonius,
"alongside of water and air and earth and fire ?"
"There is the ether", replied the other,
"which we must regard as the stuff of which gods are made;
for just as all mortal creatures inhale tbe air,
so do immortal and divine natures inhale the ether."
Apollonius again asked which was the first of the elements,
and Iarchas answered:
"All are simultaneous, for a living creature is not born bit by bit."
"Am I," said Apollonius, "to regard
the universe as a living creature?"
"Yes," said the other, "if you have a sound knowledge of it,
for it engenders all living things."
- The Life of Apollonius of Tyana, Philostratus, 220AD.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.16, 00:49:26
The Rigorously Imposed Guidelines exemplified by other Forums, that discourage debate or revelations on what is generally lumped as Pseudo-Science, No longer applies in this Thread.
I don't think you can suspend the forum rules in your bench.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.16, 00:49:26
In this thread we look at what is considered 'fringe' 'alien' 'esoteric' 'mystical' or otherwise comes under Paranormal.
Isn't this against forum rules ?
Don't be surprised if esoteric proselytizing without proposing or doing your own objective and concretely described experiments, will get you and your buddy whitelightningwizard, banned from this forum.
I will not do this, but I have a feeling that the admin will.
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.17, 05:30:07
I don't think you can suspend the forum rules in your bench.
Isn't this against forum rules ?
Don't be surprised if esoteric proselytizing without proposing or doing your own objective and concretely described experiments, will get you and your buddy whitelightningwizard, banned from this forum.
I will not do this, but I have a feeling that the admin will.
Well thanks for that comment in bringing to the forum what you think should be included into the definition of a possible persons dismissal from the forum.
So have you told Peter that
you consider FE unobtainable and does not exist (of ours every one is entitled to their view but
do you know what the word double standards means ?
Because if you go over your old posts that appears to be your view) over the past year or longer. Oh happy days!
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.12.17, 13:33:18
Well thanks for that comment in bringing to the forum what you think should be included into the definition of a possible persons dismissal from the forum.
I did not make these rules but I support them.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.12.17, 13:33:18
So have you told Peter that you consider FE unobtainable and does not exist
I did not talk to Peter about that. He is bound to see what is going on in his forum sooner or later.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.12.17, 13:33:18
(of ours every one is entitled to their view
That is generally true in a free society, but this forum is not such society. This forum is themed to overunity research according to the scientific method. That is why its members are not free to jam up the forum with esoterica and paranormal topics that violate such rules.
I think that in your own house you can express any views and do to your body whatever you want, but if you visit my house and start expressing your views e.g. conflating equality of outcome with equality of opportunity and smoke ghanja in my bathroom, then I have the right to ask you to stop and if you do not comply - kick you out of my house.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.12.17, 13:33:18
...but do you know what the word double standards means ?
Of course
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.12.17, 13:33:18
Because if you go over your old posts that appears to be your view) over the past year or longer. Oh happy days!
That is different because my hypotheses are a part of the scientific method of discovery, i.e. they objective (not subjective) testable, falsifiable, logical and sequitur and devoid of hero worship. They are not subjective nor esoteric.
What MerLynn is writing does not meet these criteria. Normally, I would pick apart illogical and non-sequitur posts like his, sentence by sentence but I see him as delusional and beyond reformation so I don't bother. I still might do it if I see other members taking him seriously.
Notice that I disagree with Nick, too, but I do not put him in the same esoteric category as MerLynn and Whitelightningwizard. If there was a vote today, I would not vote to kick him out of the forum just because he has different views.
Right now, I see MerLynn and his buddy WLW as being on probation and awaiting posting something that will benefit the stated goals of this forum and that means a proposition or build of any kind of anomalous energy device. ...an objective device that does not depend on the "good" attitude of the builder.
The theory behind this device can involve unicorns, for all I care ...as long as it is replicateable by anyone and working.
Last but not least, notice that MerLynn has deleted some of my posts (and others') but I have never deleted anyone's post (except my own).
*WITHDRAWN*
Umm
I did read somewhere that you hold your identity ( secrecy) in great regard..
Now you ask for identification?
Just saying ..
If you read forum guidelines and
"Power and creed "
?
Poynt wrote power and creed, he signs it .. ( for newer members of open source forums knowledge.. ( which you are definitely not.
Here the goal is empirical evidence of claims ..shared publicly .
If you are soliciting new members or ?
MerLynn has made a path towards discussion , (with open source persons in OZ )
Might take a week or more to get that sorted .
Maybe a good idea to hold off on posting more info here until that gets sorted.
Link to your site
http://www.joecellwaterscience.com/
Respectfully
Chet K
Quote from: Chet K on 2023.12.17, 15:38:27
Umm
I did read somewhere that you hold your identity ( secrecy) in great regard..
Now you ask for identification?
Just saying ..
If you read forum guidelines and
"Power and creed "
?
Poynt wrote power and creed, he signs it .. ( for newer members of open source forums knowledge.. ( which you are definitely not.
Here the goal is empirical evidence of claims ..shared publicly .
If you are soliciting new members or ?
MerLynn has made a path towards discussion , (with open source persons in OZ )
Might take a week or more to get that sorted .
Maybe a good idea to hold off on posting more info here until that gets sorted.
Link to your site
http://www.joecellwaterscience.com/
Respectfully
Chet K
Chet, misinterpretation of intentions abound.
I know Peter Lindemann. If this is HIS forum as admin I can clear a lot of misrepresentation up with simple phone call.
That is my only reason for the question. but have withdrawn it.
maybe I can say nothing correct on here? more words makes more mess.
so less is more it would seem.
Power & Creed signed by a 'Darren Kozey' not a Peter??? I am so confused.
wlw
Yes
Not sure how or what this will clear up ?
Or its relevance to your contributions here ?
Here a bench is for sharing a build ( "bench" not a podium)
Side note : Verpies has been working atleast a decade here building/helping itsu and doing his own experiments.
All for scrutiny and open source.
Perhaps place this entire presentation on pause until off forum discussions with open source members who are in OZ can make arrangements with your organization to continue?
Or not ?
That's up to you and your organization.( hopefully I will be speaking with MerLynn this coming week once phone issue can be sorted ( as mentioned to him in PM , he does not use typical international hosting venues ( Wattsapp,telegram etc etc)
Again your site link
http://www.joecellwaterscience.com/
Respectfully
Chet K
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.17, 14:23:37
I did not make these rules but I support them.
I did not talk to Peter about that. He is bound to see what is going on in his forum sooner or later.
That is generally true in a free society, but this forum is not such society. This forum is themed to overunity research according to the scientific method. That is why its members are not free to jam up the forum with esoterica and paranormal topics that violate such rules.
Notice that I disagree with Nick, too, but I do not put him in the same esoteric category as MerLynn and Whitelightningwizard. If there was a vote today, I would not vote to kick him out of the forum just because he has different views.
Well credit goes where it is due
Last but not least, notice that MerLynn has deleted some of my posts (and others') but I have never deleted anyone's post (except my own).
Well I and others are more concerned with this scenario, Subject to ET being an undesirable on the list I'm just pointing out That with out ET and there downing in 1947 particularly and there reverse engineering, with out such beings this thread would not exist or the internet! and you would certainly not have HS opto cable and we would most certainly not be in the know of how of how to produce and copy faster than light speed vehicles >:-) and yet it is now fact...
Sil
Quote from: Chet K on 2023.12.17, 17:03:46
Yes
Not sure how or what this will clear up ?
Or its relevance to your contributions here ?
Here a bench is for sharing a build ( "bench" not a podium)
Side note : Verpies has been working atleast a decade here building/helping itsu and doing his own experiments.
All for scrutiny and open source.
Perhaps place this entire presentation on pause until off forum discussions with open source members who are in OZ can make arrangements with your organization to continue?
Or not ?
That's up to you and your organization.( hopefully I will be speaking with MerLynn this coming week once phone issue can be sorted ( as mentioned to him in PM , he does not use typical international hosting venues ( Wattsapp,telegram etc etc)
Again your site link
http://www.joecellwaterscience.com/
Respectfully
Chet K
Sure some good advice if only folk stick to it would be nice. Perhaps it would be better if a good few of the posts would be better if put in the bin.
Quote from: Chet K on 2023.12.17, 17:03:46
Yes
Not sure how or what this will clear up ?
Or its relevance to your contributions here ?
Here a bench is for sharing a build ( "bench" not a podium)
Side note : Verpies has been working atleast a decade here building/helping itsu and doing his own experiments.
All for scrutiny and open source.
Perhaps place this entire presentation on pause until off forum discussions with open source members who are in OZ can make arrangements with your organization to continue?
Or not ?
That's up to you and your organization.( hopefully I will be speaking with MerLynn this coming week once phone issue can be sorted ( as mentioned to him in PM , he does not use typical international hosting venues ( Wattsapp,telegram etc etc)
Again your site link
http://www.joecellwaterscience.com/
Respectfully
Chet K
@Chet
no more posts on others topics/threads from me unsolicited. O0
I defer to MerLynn if he wishes to keep or delete my posts on his bench. O0
Best,
wlw
Try to start off your post with a Quote from this Article or another if its pertinent to this Article as the Prelude to your analysis of his Philosophy.
This is the THEME of the thread.
Tesla believed in the Aether and we are all trying to work with what Tesla Invented. AC. Even your DC is filtered and rectified AC.
I believe and so did Tesla that Scalar or Non Hertzian energy is Aether.
This is where the Term ZERO POINT came from or 'energy from the vacuum'. The 'others' that coined these terms, did so only to give it relevance in todays Scientific Terms.
We are conducting an in depth discussion on what is 'known" about the Aether as Tesla would have known.
I am encouraging this because Joe (and to a lessor extent I) have cracked this elusive source that Tesla conquered and was Banned for. Are we going to repeat this giant mistake in History?
The very scientific methodology thats used as forum rules, clearly Knows nothing about the Rotating Magnetic Fields of the Human Body, The Magnetic Energy of the Air, the Purpose of the Brain in the Human body, The function of Microbes in the GI, What the Entric Nervous system actually does. Nothing about making water Magnetic, I could go on and on here till the end of days but SCIENCE IS LACKING in many of its so called Theories that it holds so dear as guidelines to debate. Making modern medicines Safe and Effective, Energy without pollution and Med Baths with Electric Medicine rather than toxic Anti-Life-Biotics to heal.
What you have read here you will NOT read anywhere else on the Net because of Forum Rules about only believing in real science.
Theses are Nobel Prize Winning Theories about Real BIOLOGY.
Its JUST ABOUT THE AETHER that verpies holds so dear as to how transistors function on 'aether current'. He makes this claim with NO PROOF. and yet here he is again.
So why cant we study Tesla's Philosophy on Aether?
I claim its the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT part of our Universe and Like many others before me, the actual source of all energy in the universe.
We are a rotating Magnetic Bio Field "MACHINE".
By INDUCTANCE we effect other Magnetic Fields around us.
Any dissenters to these 2 Premises?
If we want to manufacture a Samsung Rotating Magnetic Field Aether Energy Device
Which is what I have stated this thread is about. Back to Basics.
We need to understand both where this energy is derived from and how we influence its 'manufacture'.
William Riech called this the Y Factor.
Verpies did not start out with some Tesla Quote. His post was removed. I should remove more but I think we need to see who doesnt want a discussion of Aether, the source of Zero Point Energy from the Vacuum, the Holy Grail of Over Unity research and here we are hindering research. What exactly is this "research" in the Forums Name? RE ..... to do again, SEARCH, To Find.... Exactly what I am doing.
But apparently we cant do this for some MODERN reason of course. Reminds me of the Guy who was Head of the Patent Office in 1900 and he stated words to the effect, "all thats useful has already been invented".
I GAVE the BUILD for the Samsung Motor, and the reason for the orientation of North Poles on ferrite ring magnets around the Samsung motor and it was deleted and then restored.
Now to MAKE this MOTOR do the Holy Grail, you need to integrate Your Magnetic Field with the Samsung Motors Created Life Energy at the moment of Conception of New Life... ie when the motor is fist 'started up'. Or when the Electrodes are first placed on the Cell and one Asks for Bubbles. Or Oil at the 1.04 mark in the water into oil demo.
I have not deviated from this procedure because this is the way Joe has instructed me to teach.
YES, we and YOU can make this motor without the Y Factor input. But the Time spent on the work bench will be longer by many times. weeks or Months I wrote in another thread.
Joe makes ALL his devices based upon this zero point/Equilibrium/Vacuum/Aetheric/ energy. Once the connection is made in the Minds Eye of the Inventor or Builder, Your Bio Field will forever be changed to be in harmony any device you build.
Joe insisted I learn the Bio Field Way and Minds Eye Way before the Human way. Otherwise and as it happened, I didnt learn how to reverse engineer his inventions until I did. I was as hard headed as any of you and this process took way too many years for me to GET IT.
The Understanding of the AETHER is the Prelude to building that which most of you have spend decades trying to build, Tesla's RADIANT ENERGY.
Do you want it or not is the Question
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.17, 20:20:05
Tesla believed in the Aether and we are all trying to work with what Tesla Invented. AC. Even your DC is filtered and rectified AC.
Just FYI, Tesla did not invent AC (alternating current), AC transformers, or the AC induction motor.
PW
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.17, 05:30:07
I don't think you can suspend the forum rules in your bench.
Isn't this against forum rules ?
Don't be surprised if esoteric proselytizing without proposing or doing your own objective and concretely described experiments, will get you and your buddy whitelightningwizard, banned from this forum.
I will not do this, but I have a feeling that the admin will.
Verpies, I respect your knowledge but true intelligence is knowing that we don't know everything. Do you really want to stifle what is being shared here that just might lead to an overunity sort of device or knowledge? It's really not going to hurt anything to allow Merlynn to share his words. Anyone has the choice to listen or ignore, believe or not believe what is shared.
Quote from: picowatt on 2023.12.17, 21:35:14
Just FYI, Tesla did not invent AC (alternating current), AC transformers, or the AC induction motor.
PW
Im Sure Westinghouse tore up Royalty Contracts with these other inventors too?
He DID Invent 3 Phase and the Samsung is a 3 Phase Motor. The subject of the Build.
Just For Our Information. What are your THOUGHTS on why the samsung motor is a 3 phase motor? what is it that makes it 3 Phase? And then Why can 3 separate windings in a single motor be considered 3 ROTATING MAGNETC FIELDS in a single device?
And did not Tesla say that Rotating Magnetic Fields will create Radiant Energy everytime?
The HOW and the WHY is the subject of this thread. Like it or not.
Why can 3 separate windings in a single motor be considered 3 ROTATING MAGNETC FIELDS in a single device?This is the question you could answer pico.... the rest are rhetorical.
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.11, 12:59:25
Can't you see that a transistor is a crystal of silicon. Crystals tap into the sea of aether that surrounds us and amplify everything with its infinite energy.
Vibrations of the crystal lattice that taps the omnipresent aether field.
The transistor modulates the flow of the aether through vibrations of its crystal lattice, thus creating a gain and the diode allows the aether to flow only one way because in the reverse direction it encounters an out-of phase vibrations of the cathode which cause destructive interference and cancel the flow.
Antennas tap the vibrations of the aether - not the transmitter ...
the higher the amplitude of the silicon crystal vibrations that gate the aether flow.
Your impressions are very incorrect because they are based on outdated scientific principles like particles (electrons) and you should be thinking in terms of frequency of magnetic energy vibrations, which are based on the matrix structure of the aether and where the Life Sustaining Energy comes from and its modulation by the vibrating tetrahedral crystal lattices.
You offer No explanation of the Aether. Instead just rhetorical statements about a subject you DO NOT WANT DISCUSSED...
You MOCK that which you dont want to understand. That is not RESEARCH on Over Unity.
FIRST it is ridiculed, lambasted and mocked.
SECONDLY it is Violently rejected and banned or character assassinated.
THIRDLY it is finally accepted as Fact.
We study History so as to not make these mistakes again and again.
Standard 'science' theories clearly states... Over Unity is a Myth.
Yet you place Rules on what can be used to prove Over Unity.
Rules that are in place to Prove that which your Rules say cannot exist.
Anyone see a problem here?
No?
Anyone see a clear example of Dissociative Cognizance? Or Believing in 2 completely different set of ideas or rules in direct opposition to each other?
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.17, 21:58:11
He DID Invent 3 Phase...
Well, in a way, yes. His early 3 phase patent used 6 wires to interconnect his 3 phase alternator and 3 phase motor. Several individuals are credited with developing "polyphase" systems almost simultaneously.
For example, in the same year that Tesla patented his six wire system, Mikhail Dolivo-Dobrovolsky invented a similar 3 phase system that was connected using only 3 wires in the familiar Delta and Wye configurations that are used today. He is also credited for construction of the world's first 3 phase long-distance high-voltage transmission system. He also gets credit for inventing what we call the squirrel cage rotor.
There were several other players at that time that deserve credit for their work inventing and developing both 2 phase and 3 phase systems. 3 phase systems used less copper for distribution and motors operating on three phase were more efficient with less cogging due the closer spacing of the 3 phase peaks. Also, motor startup in a specific rotational direction was moreso assured with a 3 phase system.
This period of time represents a fascinating time in the history of electricity that everyone should research. Who invented the AC power meter? Why did Westinghouse originally use 133Hz for his AC system? Why does part of the world currently use 50Hz while others use 60Hz?
The mid to late 1800's was a fascinating time in the history of man learning to use electricity.
PW
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.17, 21:58:11
...
Why can 3 separate windings in a single motor be considered 3 ROTATING MAGNETC FIELDS in a single device?
...
Hi MerLynn,
I have experience with these things, so excuse me, but I'd like to say.
The vast majority of electric power is converted using machines of the 3-phase design, connected in a wye configuration. As such there are not 3 separate windings. The 3-phase stator, when connected to the 3-phase power, produces a single rotating magnetic field in the air gap typically consisting of one, two or three pole pairs (or often more poles on larger or slow speed machines). The number of poles is determined by the magnetic circuit design and winding pitch.
The Samsung washer motor appears to be a BLDC, Brushless Direct Current motor. Having 3 leads (connections) it is fair to call it 3-phase, but it may not operate the same as the standard commerical/industrial 3-phase (sinusoid) machines. BLDC motors can have different electronic communication schemes. However having only 3 power connections, it cannot have 3 separate windings and 3 separate fields.
bi
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.17, 22:50:42
Standard 'science' theories clearly states... Over Unity is a Myth.
Yet you place Rules on what can be used to prove Over Unity.
Rules that are in place to Prove that which your Rules say cannot exist.
The main missunderstanding is on electricity phenomena itself. And eash 'OU' machine is open circuit which taps into energy all around us.
The simple analogy - how you make current in middle of the ocean you are all in? All these machines are just converters of ambient energy to the phorm we can use.
@T-1000
You have a particularly bad case of it....
Your science is fake yet your results are real.
And your thoughts on the Aether? In keeping with the Theme.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.18, 03:11:33
@T-1000
You have a particularly bad case of it....
Your science is fake yet your results are real.
And your thoughts on the Aether? In keeping with the Theme.
Lets not get personal, it leads nowhere.
And the are many names are like in zoo for the energy what keeps this planet turning, the life alive and many other Nature processes going on all around us.
Quote from: T-1000 on 2023.12.18, 02:56:08
The main missunderstanding is on electricity phenomena itself.
Yes as STATED... The most contested subject in Academia. At the Electric Universe forum its electrons or get the F outa here.
For Tesla, Electric Energy is Vibrations.
For Relativists its the Light speed of Marbles.
For You? only god knows you wont actually say.
This means everyone is wrong. No one is Right. Your science can ONLY be described as FAKE.
Which means there may just be more ways to Make it than you can think of with Fakery as the Basis of your thought projections.
I have introduced the Infinity Circuit for "electronics". I used it with the Gold Elixir generator. But its used in the Circuit of Blood in the Body, Its used in the Samsung Motor, Its even used in the JoeCell Tube Cell or every Cell of Joe's for that Matter.
I can think of several other places its used but I venture to say you have Zilch idea what it is I am even talking about. Because its so 'new' its worthy of a Nobel Prize for Imaginative Theories like all the others.
And each ?? 'OU' machine is open circuit which taps into energy all around us.
As in this Sea of Energy we hear so much about but keep looking for spinning marbles. Then why do you need to spin Magnets to tap into it? Is it because you hold Spin and electron as your source of extra 'energy' or some 'ether' that manifests because you get the equation right? Or are we in the middle of an ambient ocean of JUST WHAT EXACTLY again? You cannot define 'energy' or electricity' T1000. Because you cannot see it.
If we LIVE IN A SEA OF VIBRATIONS, one only needs to build a Tuning Fork to tap into it. Some tuning forks look like a JoeCell, Others like like some hairy ape masquerading as a Human/Machine. Some look like Toroidal Red Cells. The best I have seen is the Vacuum Cell to Tune in with the Vacuum Field of the Aether.
The simple analogy - how you make current in middle of the ocean you are all in? All these machines are just converters of ambient energy to the phorm we can use.
Middle of a Sea of Vibrations of Vibrating Light Crystals. These are all Tesla's Words. An ANTENNA is designed to pick up a particular Vibration in a Sea of Vibrations or a SEA of "undefined energy". Your science is fake giving you less than can be expected in a Sea of Energy.
I have said this earlier that there are two kinds of Over Unity devices and I've seen them both in operation.
The 4 States of Matter have 4 'kinds of Energy' or 4 ELEMENTAL VIBRATIONS. A solid or earth vibration is Lower than Air. Fire vibrates higher than all the rest. The elemental Vibrations are ALL FIRE but of varying frequencies that we can Harvest like the Baghdad Battery.
These are the Vibrations that are exclusively searched for on these type of forums.
Everything you play with are from this earthly ambient Vibrations we harmonize with.
Everything.
Then there's the Aether, the breath of Gods. The 5th Elemental State of Matter or the Prima Matter.
Scalar or Non Hertzian, even Radiant, Tesla Called it, and NONE of you even knows it exists due to poor understanding of those who coined zero point or vacuum or the pathetic Dark Matter. (only a Satanist could think of that.) Didnt Hawking do a 3some on epstein island? The video was 'legendary' said the dark web.
This is the energy that exhibits itself as Mr Samsung and I have warmed my hands under the Light of and thankfully the story has been restored.
This is what Rotating Magnetic Fields can do... becomes ALIVE with the Breath of Gods, Making oil because you asked it to at the 1.04 mark here listen carefully https://rumble.com/vhodfb-full-unedited-version-of-oil-from-water..html
Creating a Neutral Centre John Keely called it. Joe Calls it "Equilibrium". and its rumored to be a zero point if I can just put my finger on it. Its also your Astral Body's attachment to the Aether known as the Silver Cord for those with eyes to SEE.
The LENR forum didnt want to see LENR replicated it seems. Their 'Longitudinal waves' fit what Tesla called Non Hertzian Waves for the Ultimate Dissociative Cognizance. I was impressed at the strength of the DOGMA on the forum.
So have any experience of this Non Hertzian Scalar waves of Radiant Energy, or Life Force Essence from the Aether T-000?
Or are you still in the Base elements.
What do you think he meant when Tesla said that the Aether is real, T-1000? Enough of the Semantics, Keep with the spirit of the Thread. You are doing good so far.
What is your view on the Aether? Do you have one?
attached is a pic of an Infinity Circuit and a use. 50 grams of Au powered up to give a nice flavor to the Spring Water.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.18, 04:45:39
The 4 States of Matter have 4 'kinds of Energy' or 4 ELEMENTAL VIBRATIONS. A solid or earth vibration is Lower than Air. Fire vibrates higher than all the rest. The elemental Vibrations are ALL FIRE but of varying frequencies that we can Harvest like the Baghdad Battery.
...
Your science is fake giving you less than can be expected in a Sea of Energy.
Define the energy what causes those vibrations.
And again, looks like I will just wait and ignore your posts until you knock off the bad habbit to make things personal. It is getting annoying.
Quote from: T-1000 on 2023.12.18, 05:05:33
Define the energy what causes those vibrations.
And again, looks like I will just wait and ignore your posts until you knock off the bad habbit to make things personal. It is getting annoying.
You are the expert here. Not me. How many decades have you spent researching this energy you want to get as Over Unity? Surly by now you know what it is. Dont be shy. Every one here also wants to know. Even me. I see some here are Tesla deniers, are you?
No T-1000 you answer the question "Define the energy what causes those vibrations" We need to know what you know. Not what I know.
I know nothing according to some and they have at least read My New Atomic Structure of Light Crystals. Lets hear something as good as Tesla's from Mr T Please.... in keeping with the theme of the thread for the 3rd time.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.18, 10:01:08
No T-1000 you answer the question "Define the energy what causes those vibrations" We need to know what you know. Not what I know.
I know nothing according to some and they have at least read My New Atomic Structure of Light Crystals. Lets hear something as good as Tesla's from Mr T Please.... in keeping with the theme of the thread for the 3rd time.
Before digging history of inventions and understanding of how things work the common language is required. So please share your own level of understanding and keep arogance, ignorance and all other bad human traits away from it.
When I share my own thoughts and ideas and being met with hostility because I challenge status quo that breaks whole conversation.
Quote from: T-1000 on 2023.12.18, 11:42:50
Before digging history of inventions and understanding of how things work the common language is required. So please share your own level of understanding and keep arogance, ignorance and all other bad human traits away from it.
When I share my own thoughts and ideas and being met with hostility because I challenge status quo that breaks whole conversation.
Rules of the Bench.... Share a build.... Build shared Samsung Motor for Aether Energy.
Share operating Intellectual Property with explanation of why this is so.
The Common Language and what constitutes forum rules is defined by theories.
Theories are NOT facts. Explanation of the Aetheric Energy is rejected on the Premise that it isnt a 'Fact' based upon an excepted common theory.
Rinse and Variably repeat for all builds.
Start again...
Set up topic to define Aether as to what Tesla would have thought of it as or incorporate his thoughts into our understandings.
This includes what Tesla considered PRESSURE in a circuit as a way to define our common language of 'electricity'.
Ask for crazies (those who hold electron spin as supreme source.) to give their understanding of Aether and Electricity.
No one wants to define the common language used for 'electricity' manufacture on forum.
We are or at least I am, trying to redefine this Common Language that is based upon a Fake electrolysis experiment of putting electrons in water to make 2 gases as the Basis of the Entire Atomic Structure and thus where 'electricity' comes from.
To dismantle this fakery, and why failure on this forum to achieve Over Unity, we go back to the one single experiment that defines the Atomic Structure. We find it doesnt split water it splits a caustic Liquid because if it was pure water nothing happens. So we ADD stuff to get the reaction we want and claim its something other that it is....
One doesnt get any more FAKE than this. And its drummed into every high school kid and held as a
fact for Life.
So electrons have entered common language and accepted as fact and no dissent is allowed.
The Crazies dont seem to want to define this common language of what electricity is.
Until you realize T-1000 (and many others here) that your common language is fake, your science is Fake, what you Believe is Fake, can we get a common language to move forward with. You hold dear fake theories to reverse engineer what others SEEMED to achieve. But we must Trust the Science. Wall Thornhill trusted the science. Before he Died Suddenly, he was attempting to make the electron a DI-POLE or what I call a Structure of Light with a Polarity. The guy knew its all fake, and in my opinion he was nothing but controlled opposition.
Defining 'energy', 'electricity' and 'Aether' according to Tesla's understandings and there are lots of History here to ponder, we may get a common group think more in tune with what was also taught when Alchemists were the experts like Newton. The infinity Circuit has Opposite and Equal actions. We are an Infinity Circuit of 'electricity'. We are a Product of Aetheric Energy. We USE Atheric Energy to run a marathon. We also USE the Ambient sea of 'energy' when we breathe and this has escaped everyones attention and fails to be included in Common Language.
Until you answer the question of what you think Aether energy is, and what you think electricity is that you want MORE OF, can we move forward. You may at any time leave the 'game'. Or you may stay, but the bench does have rules and for the 4th time, We are here to understand Aether and Energy like You and Others on this bench understand it. Until we get all this fakery out in the open and examine it thoroughly, will you ever understand what it is the Samsung motor produces without any Hertz. Or that its "design" is a Motor AND a Generator in One.
I contend that when you understand it then you can build it. Its like the cart and the horse. If this were not the case, it would already have been done.
All my theories are out in the open, Verpies it seems hasnt read or followed links to the Structure of Light and how 6 of them make a Light Crystals, as Prima Matter. We are not up to what I think or believe. The theme of the thread is What YOU People as Reverse Engineers believe it is.
I claim all of youse have Dissociative Cognizance. Believing in Fake Theories yet produce real results and there is a lot of contesting as to what is Real about anyone's results. You are Basing your Reality on Fake Science but no one here has a problem with that and this mindset then determines forum rules. It doesnt get much worse than this in any reality we care to mention.
You call it Hostility. Care to give me another "way" to say that all you know is 'basically' WRONG?
Of course you are going to get your feathers ruffled. There is no nice way to say your thoughts and ideas are perverted facts and will give perverted results in a fake reality. You have to LEARN to question your own reality and what you believe. This is REAL science. Question Everything.
And here we are continuously debating what can and cant be said on this forum and 'Our Ambassador' even recognizes there is nothing useful here on the forum. I say the two are connected.
I need for YOUSE all to think for yourselves. Not regurgitate common fake theories. Otherwise Mr Samsung will be elusive to your reality.
To recognize that your theories are Fake, you need to actually DEFINE what it is that you believe.
If you dont want to and just want to be spoon fed some new theory that you will reject because you still dont see that what you believe is Fake, then say so. But my theory has already been given in other threads and links and can easily be found and isnt 'relevant YET.
The Relevance is on your part. Deconstructing your Myths aint easy. The Cult like dogma is strong with 'electrons'.
If you dont understand the Aether then say so.
We already know you dont understand 'electricity' when you state,
The main missunderstanding is on electricity phenomena itself. and then fail to give any understanding of 'electricity' other than we live in a Sea of it and it powers nature.
The theme of the thread is for the crazies to give their views. I can but draw the conclusion you dont have any. Others resort to wikifakepedia.
The Ball is in Your Court. Pick it up. The alternative is unthinkable.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.18, 21:31:52
The Ball is in Your Court. Pick it up. The alternative is unthinkable.
How can it be if you keep deleting my posts ?
For that I will now lobby to move you to another forum that allows the paranormal, esoterica and does not require real results.
@verpies...
you answer questions posed to T-1000 and others on this thread and on other threads. You think youre the expert on these subjects and can answer for them. We already know any answer you can offer. Youve stated it enough times. enough is enough.
If I wanted an answer from you, and I have asked you as a 'crazy' to state your opinion of Aether and Electricity, you fail every time.
Your posts are counter productive to getting to the Bottom of ENERGY. I see you have nothing to offer the over unity community thats REAL in your terms even. Your Posts hold back progress and thats why they are removed.
Prepared Statement of Tesla
(For interview with press on 81st birthday observance)
"At the close of 1889, having worked one year in the shops of George Westinghouse, Pittsburgh, I
experienced so great a longing for resuming my interrupted investigations that, notwithstanding a
very tempting proposition by him, I left for New York to take up my laboratory work. But owing
to pressing demands by several foreign scientific societies I made a trip to Europe where I
lectured before the Institution of Electrical Engineers and Royal Institution of London and the
Société de Physique in Paris. After this and a brief visit to my home in Yugoslavia I returned to
this country in 1892 eager to devote myself to the subject of predilection on my thoughts: the
study of the universe.
During the succeeding two years of intense concentration I was fortunate enough to make two
far-reaching discoveries. The first was a dynamic theory of gravity, which I have worked out in
all details and hope to give to the world very soon. It explains the causes of this force and the
motions of heavenly bodies under its influence so satisfactorily that it will put an end to idle
speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space. According to the relativists, space
has a tendency to curvature owing to an inherent property or presence of celestial bodies.
Granting a semblance of reality to this fantastic idea, it is still self-contradictory. Every action is
accompanied by an equivalent reaction and the effects of the latter are directly opposite to those
of the former. Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curvature of the
same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies and,
producing the opposite effects, straighten out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent,
it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible. But even if it existed it
would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force
can account for them and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this
subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the
universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in
the phenomena.
My second discovery was a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the
scientific records in more than half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least
anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by
the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment. On my
79th birthday I made a brief reference to it, but its meaning and significance have become clearer
to me since then. It applies rigorously to molecules and atoms as well as the largest heavenly
bodies, and to all matter in the universe in any phase of its existence from its very formation to
its ultimate disintegration.
Being perfectly satisfied that all energy in matter is drawn from the environment, it was quite
natural that when radioactivity was discovered in 1896 I immediately started a search for the
external agent which caused it. The existence of radioactivity was positive proof of the existence
of external rays. I had previously investigated various terrestrial disturbances affecting wireless
circuits but none of them or any others emanating from the earth could produce a steady
sustained action and I was driven to the conclusion that the activating rays were of cosmic origin.
This fact I announced in my papers on Roentgen rays and Radiations contributed to the Electrical
Review of New York, in 1897. However, as radioactivity was observed equally well in other
widely separated parts of the world, it was obvious that the rays must be impinging on the earth
from all directions. Now, of all bodies in the Cosmos, our sun was most likely to furnish a clue as
to their origin and character. Before the electron theory was advanced, I had established that
radioactive rays consisted of particles of primary matter not further decomposable, and the first
question to answer was whether the sun is charged to a sufficiently high potential to produce the
effects noted. This called for a prolonged investigation which culminated in my finding that the
sun's potential was 216 billions of volts and that all such large and hot heavenly bodies emit
cosmic rays. Through further solar research and observation of Novae this has been proved
conclusively, and to deny it would be like denying the light and heat of the sun. Nevertheless,
there are still some doubters who prefer to shroud the cosmic rays in deep mystery. I am sure that
this is not true for there is no place where such a process occurs in this or any other universe
beyond our ken.
A few words will be sufficient in support of this contention. The kinetic and potential energy of a
body is the result of motion and determined by the product of its mass and the square of velocity.
Let the mass be reduced, the energy is diminished in the same proportion. If it be reduced to zero
the energy is likewise zero for any finite velocity. In other words, it is absolutely impossible to
convert mass into energy. It would be different if there were forces in nature capable of imparting
to a mass infinite velocity. Then the product of zero mass with the square of infinite velocity
would represent infinite energy. But we know that there are no such forces and the idea that mass
is convertible into energy is rank nonsense.
While the origin and character of the rays observed near the earth's surface are sufficiently well
ascertained, the so-called cosmic rays observed at great altitudes presented a riddle for more than
26 years, chiefly because it was found that they increased with altitude at a rapid rate. My
investigations have brought out the astonishing fact that the effects at high altitudes are of an
entirely different nature, having no relation whatever to cosmic rays. These are particles of
matter projected from celestial bodies at very high temperature and charged to enormous
electrical potentials. The effects at great elevations, on the other hand, are due to waves of
extremely small lengths produced by the sun in a certain region in the atmosphere. This is the
discovery which I wish to make known. The process involved in the generation of the waves is
the following: The sun projects charged particles constituting an electric current which passes
through a conducting stratum of the atmosphere approximately 10 kilometers thick enveloping
the earth. This is a transmission of energy exactly as I illustrated in my experimental lectures in
which one end of a wire is connected to an electric generator of high potential, its other end
being free. In this case the generator is represented by the sun and the wire by the conducting air.
The passage of the solar current involves the transference of electric charges from particle to
particle with the speed of light, thus resulting in the production of extremely short and
penetrating waves. As the air stratum mentioned is the source of the waves it follows that the socalled
cosmic rays observed at great altitudes must increase as this stratum is approached. My
researches and calculations have brought to light the following facts in this connection: (1) the
intensity of the so-called cosmic rays must be greatest in the zenithal portion of atmosphere; (2)
the intensity should increase more and more rapidly up to an elevation of about 20 kilometers
where the conducting air stratum begins; (3) from there on the intensity should fall, first slowly
and then more rapidly, to an insignificant value at an altitude of about 30 kilometers; (4) the
display of high potential must occur on the free end of the terrestrial wire, that is to say, on the
side turned away from the sun. The current from the latter is supplied at a pressure of about 216
billion volts and there is a difference of 2 billion volts between the illuminated and the dark side
of the globe. The energy of this current is so great that it readily accounts for the aurora and other
phenomena observed in the atmosphere and at the earth's surface.
For the time being I must content myself with the announcement of the salient facts, but in due
course I expect to be able to give more or less accurate technical data relating to all particulars of
this discovery.
To go to another subject, I have devoted much of my time during the year to the perfecting of a
new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed
through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion, I had in mind to confer
with my friend George E. Hale, the great astronomer and solar expert, regarding the possible use
of this invention in connection with his own researches. In the meantime, however, I am
expecting to put before the Institute of France an accurate description of the devices with data
and calculations and claim the Pierre Guzman Prize of 100,000 francs for means of
communication with other worlds, feeling perfectly sure that it will be awarded to me. The
money, of course, is a trifling consideration, but for the great historical honor of being the first to
achieve this miracle I would be almost willing to give my life.
My most important invention from a practical point of view is a new form of tube with apparatus
for its operation. In 1896 I brought out a high potential target-less tube which I operated
successfully with potentials up to 4 million volts from '96 to '98. This device was adopted by
many imitators and with slight modifications it is employed even now in all research laboratories
and scientific institutions here and in other countries, and virtually all atomic investigations are
carried on with it. At a later period I managed to produce very much higher potentials up to 18
million volts, and then I encountered unsurmountable difficulties which convinced me that it was
necessary to invent an entirely different form of tube in order to carry out successfully certain
ideas I had conceived. This task I found far more difficult than I had expected, not so much in the
construction as in the operation of the tube. For many years I was baffled in my efforts, although
I made a steady slow progress. Finally though, I was rewarded with complete success and I
produced a tube which it will be hard to improve further. It is of ideal simplicity, not subject to
wear and can be operated at any potential, however high, that can be produced. It will carry
heavy currents, transform any amount of energy within practical limits, and it permits easy
control and regulation of the same. I expect that this invention, when it becomes known, will be
universally adopted in preference to other forms of tubes, and that it will be the means of
obtaining results undreamed of before. Among others, it will enable the production of cheap
radium substitutes in any desired quantity and will be, in general, immensely more effective in
the smashing of atoms and the transmutation of matter. I am hopeful that it will be possible by its
use to carry out a process in which there should be no misses whatever, but only hits. However,
this tube will not open up a way to utilize atomic or subatomic energy for power purposes.
According to the physical truth I have discovered there is no available energy in atomic structure,
and even if there were any, the input will always greatly exceed the output, precluding profitable,
practical use of the liberated energy.
Some papers have reported that I had promised to give a full description of my tube and its
accessories on the present occasion. This has caused me a considerable annoyance - as, owing to
some obligations I have undertaken regarding the application of the tube for important purposes,
I am unable to make a complete disclosure now. But as soon as I am relieved of these obligations
a technical description of the device and of all the apparatus will be given to scientific
institutions.
There is one more discovery which I want to announce at this time, consisting of a new method
and apparatus for the obtainment of vacua exceeding many times the highest heretofore realized.
I think that as much as one-billionth of a micron can be attained. What may be accomplished by
means of such vacua is a matter of conjecture, but it is obvious that they will make possible the
production of much more intense effects in electron tubes. My ideas regarding the electron are at
variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large body carrying a
surface charge and not an elementary unit. When such an electron leaves an electrode of
extremely high potential and in very high vacuum, it carries an electrostatic charge many times
greater than the normal. This may astonish some of those who think that the particle has the same
charge in the tube and outside of it in the air. A beautiful and instructive experiment has been
contrived by me showing that such is not the case, for as soon as the particle gets out into the
atmosphere it becomes a blazing star owing to the escape of the excess charge.
The great quantity of electricity stored on the particle is responsible for the difficulties
encountered in the operation of certain tubes and the rapid deterioration of the same."
-Nikola Tesla
The only proof of the Aether concept that Merlynn has mentioned up to now does not work, the Samsung motor.
Or does it?
We can all read up on what Tesla did. You don't need to flood this forum with more essays on what energy is, but show something WORKING, instead. Teslas ideas are not new, here. We've been talking about what he did, for years now. And no self runner to be found, therefrom.
Is talk and unproven opinions all you guys offer? Merlynn and the wizard...
We would prefer this to be a builders thread, instead. If you don't have a working device, or are not building one, you are not helping to achieve our goals, here. Nor will conventional science come up with the answers and proof that we seek, either.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.12.19, 13:10:43
The only proof of the Aether concept that Merlynn has mentioned up to now does not work, the Samsung motor.
Or does it?
We can all read up on what Tesla did. You don't need to flood this forum with more essays on what energy is, but show something WORKING, instead. Teslas ideas are not new, here. We've been talking about what he did, for years now. And no self runner to be found, therefrom.
Is talk and unproven opinions all you guys offer? Merlynn and the wizard...
We would prefer this to be a builders thread, instead. If you don't have a working device, or are not building one, you are not helping to achieve our goals, here. Nor will conventional science come up with the answers and proof that we seek, either.
NickZ
Hi NickZ
well get urself a whirlpool washing machine or Samsung and rip out the motor in the bottom of the drum.
or go to eBay and get a Smartdrive motor, they sell them often for wind or turbine generation.
MerLynn told u all what to do and WHY.
I followed his cues, and did the practical to find out. That's all u gotta do !!! O0
It takes TWO to tango, and u gotta do ur part !!! "GOD WILL WORK WITH YOU, BUT NOT
FOR YOU" !!!
NOW though, I have no need to play with spinning or moving parts.
I've 'graduated' to moving mass-less fields in place of spinning drums of magnets (which have mass).
Cheers,
wlw
Quote from: whitelightningwizard on 2023.12.19, 15:17:30
...
or go to eBay and get a Smartdrive motor, they sell them often for wind or turbine generation.
MerLynn told u all what to do and WHY.
...
Please point to where MerL told us all what to do and why. I can't find that. Thanks in advance.
bi
Wizard and Pal:
That is your baby, show it self running, please. Not one person will follow you until you put your cards on the table.
You can quote Tesla all you want. We've heard it all before. Got anything to show???
I also, am not interested in noisy motors/generators, wiith moving parts. Yet, that would prove the point, of self running.
NickZ
Quote from: bistander on 2023.12.19, 16:26:20
Please point to where MerL told us all what to do and why. I can't find that. Thanks in advance.
bi
on Cadman's Samsung bench https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4475.0
@Nick
actually this baby is Joe's. inventor credit goes to him. O0
Cheers,
WLW
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.12.19, 13:10:43
The only proof of the Aether concept that Merlynn has mentioned up to now does not work, the Samsung motor.
Or does it?
You most surly wont know til you try.
We STATE as the OPERATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY that an understanding of the AETHER is required for ALL our Devices to work
If you want to dispute that, there are other benches you can follow on your continued trail to failure.
Yet here you still are... Why are you here on my bench trying to stop the flow of info?? we found out verpies and pico and T-1000 are only up for an argument to the point they will argue amongst themselves that they are always right.
Totally abusing the reason for Benches. You support this double standard it seems Nick. Your silence is consent.
We can all read up on what Tesla did. You don't need to flood this forum with more essays on what energy is, but show something WORKING, instead. Teslas ideas are not new, here. We've been talking about what he did, for years now. And no self runner to be found, therefrom.
No you havent a clue what Tesla did. If you did you would have your over unity. Are you a Tesla Aether Scalar Non Hertzian Radiant energy Denier too? The rest are it seems.
I showed a VIDEO of a Magnetic In Line Cell Working.
I showed a Video of an Electric Cell Working.
Both these INVENTIONS will deliver over unity and I have described how to get your beloved electrons out of them in Aetheric Terms
These are METHOD PATENTS. Not some design variant patent. Do you know there are 2 types of Patents? I do because my father has 2 of them and Joe wont File with the Govt his UN REVERSE ENGINEERABLE Methods because he doesnt need the Right to Sue for Infringement.
Because your 'electron theories' will send you down the path of failure, we like to keep it that way because trying to get you to see the Light Crystals is clearly pointless.
And here I am telling you this IP and you STILL just dont get it.
The First Method Patent for the Internal Combustion Motor didnt have Rings and was very inefficient and yet today it has many VARIANTS of this Method Patent that give High Power.
You cannot see the leap in technology here because you have dismissed the Leap in Technology Tesla tried to give you.
You dont want to understand how ours work. Therefore you dont want one.
You cant SEE what we have now. Nor can you See what else this Technology can do. You do not have an inquisitive or inventive mind it seems from MY perspective which is diametrically opposite view of yours. And you take the High Ground we cannot question your theories of failure.
The Mantra of SHOW and TELL has got you your 'electron donor' in EU terms has it? Which Bench again? The one arguing about deleted posts?
We arent in Kindergarten anymore Nick. We are in the Real world and I have written the book on the Near Death Experiences we have encountered from the Alphabet companies. The 'others' are just DEAD. The other half of the book is the near every time we Show and Tell, they only try to rip off the IP with lies and fakery and out right theft. So there's never been any 'trade' as this is PRICELESS. A term you havent given much thought about.
I told this story to Chet on the phone the other day... Joe instructed, lets call him Jim, from Cairns how to build 5 electric Cells in 2000. Jim got a truck, a tractor, 2 cars and a pickup to run and LEVITATE on the Classic Build JoeCell. Jim couldnt help himself he had to share it with HUMANS. Instead of the Local TV station sending out a camera crew to Video real evidence it would appear they informed some alphabet company as Jims kids found Do NOT Cross Tape everywhere on Jims farm, the gates padlocked and not a vehicle in sight. They found Jim 3 months later as a vegetable in Rockhampton Hospital. Joe's responsible for that in Karmic terms ... Oh thats right... its some ESOTERIC theory thats been debunked by electrons too it seems. You will believe what you want to believe and you still dont know what to believe about the Water into Oil video. So its not the Show and Tell you want so banning is the only option your Hand can Play.
While Jock Pennycook went to the toilet and left his laptop open on the table, Joe tapped the keyboard and up came a List of Inventors. He was the only one left alive on it.
To get Jock off his back, he built a Cell and installed it on his F150 Ford Pickup, Jock drove it to Canberra and let HIS WORK PLACE at ASIO (your CIA) examine it for 2 weeks. 1000's saw it levitated 1/2 inch off the ground. You stick to your denial of Aether and Love to death your precious electrons. This isnt the Bench for you.
Joe and I are still alive because our SHOW and TELL is ONLY done in a Shed. (as explained to Chet) And quite frankly it hasnt worked out too well for us.
This Bench is the alternative... Present and Invent. Explain IP and provide the List of Components with operating instructions. At the shed Show and Tell you ONLY get a working device. So you actually get less in the Shed than you get here. And we stay alive. You have a Death Wish and dont even know it.
And no you havent heard it all before. No Where in the Private world (verses the Govt world) will you learn how AC is derived from the (imaginary according to your science) Lines of Force, or the Magnetic Waves interacting with Copper to give AC as Vibrations in keeping with Tesla's Science. But but but electrons are real... I havent even started on what he meant by NON PHYSICAL PHENOMENA Tesla told you to study to actually learn something NEW.
Youve never heard that there is a SCIENCE to this SAME Pole Technology that gives us over unity as LENR as well as electricity
Youve never heard about Neutral Plate Technology.
And a NEW way to create Keely's Neutral Centre technology.
This is all to be dismissed because there's no show n tell when the show n tell is dismissed.
Actually Nick, you dont want anything new, you want the same ole same ole from the failed Benches.
Prove me wrong.... where on this forum is there over unity I can build... much less out of Junk like ours.
Everything here is a nightmare to construct for the usual hobbyist.
Is talk and unproven opinions all you guys offer? Merlynn and the wizard...
You see, even the simple Field Generator of the Silver Joe Cell escapes your VIEW of what Magnetic Water can do.
Stop with the false accusations Nick. Ive offered more and your denial is pathetic.
We would prefer this to be a builders thread, instead. If you don't have a working device, or are not building one, you are not helping to achieve our goals, here. Nor will conventional science come up with the answers and proof that we seek, either.
Videos of working devices....
I showed a VIDEO of a Magnetic In Line Cell Working.
I showed a Video of an Electric Cell Working and gave the schematics and the Easy for Dummies Aetheric Operating principles to Follow
The only JoeCell videos on the net, that shows a JoeCell doing something that you cant explain only dismiss. You wouldnt know a working Device if you were looking at one in a Mirror. Study Nature said Schauberber. Nature IS over Unity for Gods Sake. But No, its some mythical particle.
They literally excavated the ground under the invention of my fathers trying to find the extra 'energy' input. We broke ALL the Theories about British Thermal Units, BTU's and so NO report was signed off on. So their precious theories remained intact.
You people are all the same. Brain dead.
How many Benches are there on this forum?
How many have given you video evidence of over unity?
How many are actually "active" still and does this mean they were successful following the electron science?
Tell me which one will give me a build like you want so I can build it too.
Why are you pestering me for more 'proof'? It seems there's a dozen or more benches here that are a complete failure following forum science actually that might be more to your liking.
NickZ
Have you looked at procuring a Smart Drive motor yet in getting back to the Building of an Aetheric Energy Device.
Did the instructions survive the restoration?
Quote from: whitelightningwizard on 2023.12.19, 22:05:28
on Cadman's Samsung bench https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4475.0
@Nick
actually this baby is Joe's. inventor credit goes to him. O0
Cheers,
WLW
Hey WLW,
Thanks for the link. It says
"Samsung Smart Drive washing machine motor, power up 3 x 150 watt work lights and 2 bench grinders.
The 'circuit' requires a battery and a load.
A flat car battery (it barely lit a brake light bulb) was connected to a 12VDC to 240 VAC inverter
From the inverter, the 2 wires went to an electronic motor speed controller. It was set on 100 rpm.
From the MSC 2 wires went to the Samsung motor.
The samsung motor is a 3 phase motor. Meaning there are 3 separate coil windings or 3 input wires. Or there are 3 motors in one.
The motor was pulled out of a washing machine complete, meaning it could run on the lab bench with just a cradle to support it.
All the wiring was cut off and discarded as we only needed 2 bare wires going in the motor and 2 wires unbridged to connect a Load
We used a flat car battery for 2 reasons. 1. it quickly showed the battery was not powering the lights and motors. 2. its a 4.5 VDC motor.
So on the bench was a motor with 3 input wires where each wound 1/3 of the coils in the motor. The end of these 3 wires after winding all the coils is bridged off or all 3 wires come together as a mutual dead end.
Pick any 2 input wires and connect them to the msc. (or flat battery)
Pick any 2 of the terminated wires (unbridge them) and take these to a terminal block where the motors and lights or the LOAD is wired into.
Now hand spin the motor up to 100 rpm and watch the thing become self sustaining and I warmed my hands under the heat of the 3 lights.
The samsung smart drive motor is a motor and a generator in one.
The 'trick' is to make it do both at once. This is done by unbridging the terminated wires giving the 'electricity' generated some where to go."
Have you replicated this? Has anybody replicated this? Got a video?
bi
Would be cool to see.
Quote from: bistander on 2023.12.20, 00:47:48
Hey WLW,
Thanks for the link. It says
"Samsung Smart Drive washing machine motor, power up 3 x 150 watt work lights and 2 bench grinders.
The 'circuit' requires a battery and a load.
A flat car battery (it barely lit a brake light bulb) was connected to a 12VDC to 240 VAC inverter
From the inverter, the 2 wires went to an electronic motor speed controller. It was set on 100 rpm.
From the MSC 2 wires went to the Samsung motor.
The samsung motor is a 3 phase motor. Meaning there are 3 separate coil windings or 3 input wires. Or there are 3 motors in one.
The motor was pulled out of a washing machine complete, meaning it could run on the lab bench with just a cradle to support it.
All the wiring was cut off and discarded as we only needed 2 bare wires going in the motor and 2 wires unbridged to connect a Load
We used a flat car battery for 2 reasons. 1. it quickly showed the battery was not powering the lights and motors. 2. its a 4.5 VDC motor.
So on the bench was a motor with 3 input wires where each wound 1/3 of the coils in the motor. The end of these 3 wires after winding all the coils is bridged off or all 3 wires come together as a mutual dead end.
Pick any 2 input wires and connect them to the msc. (or flat battery)
Pick any 2 of the terminated wires (unbridge them) and take these to a terminal block where the motors and lights or the LOAD is wired into.
Now hand spin the motor up to 100 rpm and watch the thing become self sustaining and I warmed my hands under the heat of the 3 lights.
The samsung smart drive motor is a motor and a generator in one.
The 'trick' is to make it do both at once. This is done by unbridging the terminated wires giving the 'electricity' generated some where to go."
Have you replicated this? Has anybody replicated this? Got a video?
bi
Have I,? No, has he? No, or he would show it.
I'm not into noisy spinning motor/generators.
I am working on a no moving parts type of self runner, instead.
Merlynn makes a hundred claims, but actually shows nothing working.
Why? There are lots of motor generators shown already, what is the big deal?
So, you are not going to show us your OU version, self running??? Or are you just here to insult everyone, that you don't really know, with your amazing knowledge? Looks like it...
So all these last pages (wall of text), without anything to back it up but some video that someone else made?
Is that it? No working device to share? We are here for free energy, not walls of text.
I do believe in Tesla, and his ideas and results, but, I have my doubts about you two guys, with empty hands.
NickZ
Quote from: whitelightningwizard on 2023.12.19, 15:17:30
Hi NickZ
well get urself a whirlpool washing machine or Samsung and rip out the motor in the bottom of the drum.
or go to eBay and get a Smartdrive motor, they sell them often for wind or turbine generation.
MerLynn told u all what to do and WHY.
I followed his cues, and did the practical to find out. That's all u gotta do !!! O0
It takes TWO to tango, and u gotta do ur part !!! "GOD WILL WORK WITH YOU, BUT NOT FOR YOU" !!!
NOW though, I have no need to play with spinning or moving parts.
I've 'graduated' to moving mass-less fields in place of spinning drums of magnets (which have mass).
Cheers,
wlw
Well then, can you show us what you say that you have "graduated" to. As that is my interest, as well.
NickZ
well I have built all kinds of motor/gens and replicated what MerLynn saw Joe demonstrate.
but never shot video.
at the end of the day, its not about 'talk'.
it's about what u can build & produce on the bench.
so I think I take my leave now, as my 'talk' is running out of steam. :P
If you walk & talk with God, u can indeed invent like Joe does and will have NO need for forums such as this. O0
Cheers to ALL,
WLW
O0
Sorry to see you go whitelightningwizard. I just bought a Samsung motor recently and was hoping to get any tips you might want to share. I have spent a lot of years with people who have shown that we all have the power to create and I do understand the importance of that in getting something like this going although I'm sure most people would not especially agree with that. I've seen validation of this in data on the effects that the belief or disbelief in success will effect the outcome of experiments.
Wizard
Please see this link ( Mooker.com too
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4566.0
The open source FE community has no boarders or boundaries , one person does not define it
One experience..(similar answer !
It's a big world with many "Flavors "
At the end of the day.. we all share the same rock and suffer the same consequences ( of burning atmosphere ,deforestation,water pollution etc etc
You could not ask for a better fit than Jim at Mooker ..
Respectfully
Chet K
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.12.20, 14:32:53
to get some one to clean
Sil
Consider it cleaned
@chet
https://mooker.com/forum-14.html
Esoteric Builds
Pyramid Energy, Sacred Geometry, Aether, Merkaba, and other Esoteric builds
Sub Forums:
Anti-Gravity Builds
Some forums dont have closed minds.
Thankfully Chet isnt one of them.
@bistander.
I have read some of your posts and a couple videos you have linked.
his is a teaching of the highest order of how inductors really work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhfSU7x5YT8
The Magnetic Charge in the Air we call 'oxygen' can be made with the South Pole Magnetism or Positive terminal on a battery.
Magnetism DOES create 'elements'. no matter HOW you view the Rigged 'electrolysis' experiment. as explained here.
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4568.msg109758;topicseen#msg109758
It is FOOLISH of these over educated "scientists" with varying 'degrees' of indoctrination to ignore the Magnetism in electrolysis and any residual Magnetism in the 'WIND' products (elements) manufactured. Giving rise to one Wind being attracted to the Magnetic Field of the Earth and the other repelled (Pseudo scientists see this as "floating Up') from the Earths Field.
BY INDUCTANCE this MAGNETIC charge CHARGES UP the Iron or Hemoglobin in the Red Blood Cells to Charge UP the Dipole Battery we call the Brain. Nature places (or is) a Battery in all Living Things.
Inductance is but One magnetic Field acting upon another. It INDUCES 'something' in the 'other'. And here we still are, debating what it is thats induced. Until all these Pseudo scientists dump the electron for Tesla's Energy is Vibrations that is 'seen' as Frequency, will this change.
Pico, verpies, T1000 Nick Alien are firmly indoctrinated to believe the outcome product of this inductance is electrons.
If you hold dearly to this electron, then the Aether Energy Generator might be out of your 'league'. But from some of your posts I see a lot of Promise you might have what it Takes to make this Motor/Generator in one.
When procuring a Smart Drive Motor, try to get a complete motor not just the rotor and stator like sold on ebay. You need it to be Intact from the White Goods it was removed from. I even have one from a Ceiling Fan.
edit.....add.... But we need a 2 phase or 3 phase motor like in Smart Drive devices.
On this thread.. https://www.mooker.com/showthread.php?tid=35 Why Virtual Rotating Magnetic Fields May Be The Key
I state this as AN INFINITY LOOP of 'electricity'. Where 'electricity' is PURE VIBRATIONS. to introduce a mythical particle into the mix will see decades of Failure in Aetheric Energy Production.
edit speeling
Quote from: JimBoot on 2023.12.20, 04:28:00
Would be cool to see.
Jim, for several years this motor sat on a trolley in a shed. It was demonstrated to many people and I inspected it several times and even took my partner Kathy to see it run as she does have a Science Degree. I knew what it was that made this Radiant Energy. I know Joe's magnetic science.
Alas the Lismore floods, went up to the eaves on Joe's 2 story house and he lost everything. What wasnt washed away was stolen. His shed was emptied as was his storeroom under the house. Everything. What he was left with was a SINGLE Vacuum Battery. Pure energy from the Aether like the so called Light Bulbs at Denderah. It is the size of a standard 'candle'. Foot long and 1 inch in diameter. Kathy and I and literally 100's of others have held this Vacuum Battery in our hands and touched our 'heads' like is shown at the Temple at Abydoss. Touching else where on the body has interesting 'actions' and some unpleasant.
Joe gave Kathy (as I had seen it all many times before) a real Science Demo (before the flood). Of the Many displays of 'over unity' if you must call it that because you dont know what it is thats being 'made', one demo consisted of... (and this may be able to be demo'd for your personal enjoyment) A plywood sheet about 2 feet square for mounting lights obtained from Bunnings (home depot) are wired in a closed loop on this board. Also in the Circuit is a brake Light Bulb for the purposes of its hidden or esoteric nature, or its COIL PROPERTIES. When one creates a Magnetic Field in any fashion including, but not limited to a Coil or Magnetic Water Field, it MAY become Alive with Aetheric Energy or 'Radiant' Aliengrey has called it without ever understanding this term radiant as Tesla Used It.. But we arent up to creating Life for You yet with this science some here deny. We called it Cross Germination whereas Luc Montieger called it DNA Teleportation. I did it 10 years before Luc. No I am not a 'scientist'. Joe and I are Aetheric Physicists.
So we have a closed loop of bulbs with a coil as a 'circuit'. Joe then connects the Vacuum Energy Battery, to this Circuit and all the Lights come on. Removing the Vacuum battery the Lights stay on. You can remove one and the rest stay on. You can replace it and it comes on. As long as ONE light is on, it can have the other bulbs replaced or removed for demo purposes. These lights will stay on forever. Ordinary car battery for 'electrons' will not DO THIS. It takes a Special Non Hertzian Energy or Scalar Energy for this 'over unity'.
Now I cannot guarantee or make promises for Joe. But if you:
Kick the can like I do each time I visit, Joe will show you what he has. You and I MAY go to Bunnings and buy the components and Joe MAY activate the Light Circuit and you MAY drive back to Melbourne with a Perpetual Light Circuit. Dont expect to get it on an airplane because no batteries are allowed on the plane and they WILL pull it apart trying to find a Battery and you will have just a cool story for the Bros on OUR. NO One will believe your video evidence. Even when you show them this Light Circuit they will call you fake. You WILL learn to deal with idiots ever after.
I do not want further discussion on this Demo. Please take it private if you are interested. I can set this up like I have set this up for dozens of others. I note its a 20 hour drive from where you live.
The GAME CHANGING WORLD CHANGING water into Oil Video is ignored for its impact on science. Only REAL scientists will investigate.
So too would any Video evidence on the Aetheric Energy Generator or the Battery made (Vacuum candle) using the Alchemy of the Aether and the Physical World as the 2 sources of Vibrations to make 'electricity'. Similar to The JoeCell Battery that is the Alchemy of Fire added to Water. We, like Tesla, use all 5 'elemental' States of Matter to GENERATE what ever it is you believe you see when you See the Light (bulb).
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.20, 20:26:50
<snip
When procuring a Smart Drive Motor, try to get a complete motor not just the rotor and stator like sold on ebay. You need it to be Intact from the White Goods it was removed from. I even have one from a Ceiling Fan.
edit.....add.... But we need a 2 phase or 3 phase motor like in Smart Drive devices.
>snip
Merlynn, does that mean the one I got which is just the rotor and stator like this pic attached can't be used for this purpose? Not a big loss if so as I could resell it but hoping it might still be useful.
It requires a shaft so the Stator can spin.
They have some spline with (13?) groves that must be specially made in a machine shop for just those parts to spin.
If you can get the shaft it originally had you may be able to assemble a cradle.
Thanks Merlynn, I will work something out. O0
what a pity...
https://physicsworld.com/a/room-temperature-superconductor-lk-99-fails-replication-tests/ (https://physicsworld.com/a/room-temperature-superconductor-lk-99-fails-replication-tests/)
In talking about what is light, are there any "particals" to light, how is light produced from darkness, etc.
These are the questions to ask. And how to produce useful energy from thin air, from the surrounding non physical Aether.
NickZ
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.20, 20:26:50
@bistander.
I have read some of your posts and a couple videos you have linked.
That's odd. I've only 13 posts on OUR and none link to a video.
Quote from: MerLynn on 2023.12.20, 20:26:50
his is a teaching of the highest order of how inductors really work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhfSU7x5YT8
The Magnetic Charge in the Air we call 'oxygen' can be made with the South Pole Magnetism or Positive terminal on a battery.
Magnetism DOES create 'elements'. no matter HOW you view the Rigged 'electrolysis' experiment. as explained here.
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4568.msg109758;topicseen#msg109758
It is FOOLISH of these over educated "scientists" with varying 'degrees' of indoctrination to ignore the Magnetism in electrolysis and any residual Magnetism in the 'WIND' products (elements) manufactured. Giving rise to one Wind being attracted to the Magnetic Field of the Earth and the other repelled (Pseudo scientists see this as "floating Up') from the Earths Field.
BY INDUCTANCE this MAGNETIC charge CHARGES UP the Iron or Hemoglobin in the Red Blood Cells to Charge UP the Dipole Battery we call the Brain. Nature places (or is) a Battery in all Living Things.
Inductance is but One magnetic Field acting upon another. It INDUCES 'something' in the 'other'. And here we still are, debating what it is thats induced. Until all these Pseudo scientists dump the electron for Tesla's Energy is Vibrations that is 'seen' as Frequency, will this change.
Pico, verpies, T1000 Nick Alien are firmly indoctrinated to believe the outcome product of this inductance is electrons.
If you hold dearly to this electron, then the Aether Energy Generator might be out of your 'league'. But from some of your posts I see a lot of Promise you might have what it Takes to make this Motor/Generator in one.
When procuring a Smart Drive Motor, try to get a complete motor not just the rotor and stator like sold on ebay. You need it to be Intact from the White Goods it was removed from. I even have one from a Ceiling Fan.
edit.....add.... But we need a 2 phase or 3 phase motor like in Smart Drive devices.
On this thread.. https://www.mooker.com/showthread.php?tid=35 Why Virtual Rotating Magnetic Fields May Be The Key
I state this as AN INFINITY LOOP of 'electricity'. Where 'electricity' is PURE VIBRATIONS. to introduce a mythical particle into the mix will see decades of Failure in Aetheric Energy Production.
edit speeling
Thanks for replying to my post. Perhaps you did attempt to answer my questions, but I don't know. I think you use a different language. I do know motors and generators, and I know that the Samsung motor will not rotate itself with 2 phase leads connected to a battery, center coil connection broken and 2 wires connected to a load. You make this specific claim and further claim it will sustain and generate excess power indefinitely. I call BS. It doesn't appear that you know much of anything about motors and generators. You have twice, at least, misidentified rotor or stator, saying the stator rotated or the coils are on the rotor.
I don't see anything of value with what you present here. Thanks, but no thanks.
bi
Quote from: bistander on 2023.12.21, 14:49:50
That's odd. I've only 13 posts on OUR and none link to a video.
Thanks for replying to my post. Perhaps you did attempt to answer my questions, but I don't know. I think you use a different language. I do know motors and generators, and I know that the Samsung motor will not rotate itself with 2 phase leads connected to a battery, center coil connection broken and 2 wires connected to a load. You make this specific claim and further claim it will sustain and generate excess power indefinitely. I call BS. It doesn't appear that you know much of anything about motors and generators. You have twice, at least, misidentified rotor or stator, saying the stator rotated or the coils are on the rotor.
I don't see anything of value with what you present here. Thanks, but no thanks.
bi
I was reading Your's and Floodrods posts from their respective profile pages at the same time.
I did mistakenly attribute the Video link of floodrods to you about Induction. My Bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhfSU7x5YT8
But even so, I state you STILL know nothing about 'Induction" of Magnetic Fields and so your expertise on motors and generators is flawed and incomplete, because your Language of 'electrons' is Fake. And you think a sheet load of electrons appear out of nowhere just because you can spin a magnet.
This Build Bench has attempted to 'show' that there is lots more to learn about Transistors, Diodes, Coils, Magnetic Flux, Magnetic Lines of Force, 'energy', vibrations, Aether, Zero point, vacuum energy, motors and generators, not to mention the battery powered instruments EFFECTS upon your circuits from a Magnetic Point of View rather than an 'electron' point of view.
But there is a reason for everything. And you are the expert about motors, generators, Induction and over unity too it seems.
"You have twice, at least, misidentified rotor or stator, saying the stator rotated or the coils are on the rotor." At least I made you think. Did it hurt?
I want you to call BS. I want many of you to call BS. This Aetheric Generator Build is beyond your Closed box thinking and will only bring you fruitless replications like it has brought you fruitless replications your entire life. Same goes to anyone who called BS on these presentations.
Giving closed minds Aetheric over unity will see humans bull Sheet up the planet even faster than they do now.
and I know that the Samsung motor will not rotate itself with 2 phase leads connected to a battery, says Mr Know Nothing.
WhiteLightningWizard sent me a video many Months ago of a Fysher Paykel (same design) Running on one, then 2 car batteries only.
Its better to get the Asleeples of the world to make all kinds of WONT WORK claims whilst getting the Design Build 'out there' so the Asleeples wont even try to learn. These Pearls are cast for those with Eyes to see not stuck on REM going from build to build to find one someone else proved "worked".
and many here are glad wlw is gone and now cant prove youre full of bsheet. And its not my video so Im not posting it.
Its not about your precious over unity, its about understanding the Universe we live in and the Aether as the Consciousness Matrix, if you will, that you ignore and well you want to keep it that way.
You have nothing, NONE of you have anything. And if you dont like my Builds then I am happy for you to leave with nothing.
So when I get to the Part on taking ANY 3 phase motor thats ever been built and give the additions or Add-ons to make this over unity by Adding another Rotating Magnetic Field to its Design. You will stay away and not comment yes because you Know Motors and Generators, Yes? Its Rhetorical. we both dont want the answer.
The objective, is to make you THINK. Question Everything. Do NOT take anything I say as Fact. Youse all MUST think for yourselves on this Bench. The Samsung Motor works as described. Over Unity beyond your wildest dreams. IF not when, you finally get it after solving the Magnet Orientation issues on the
Rotor or outside drum that is rotating, by viewing the Joe video where he talks about this and understanding what each Pole of a Magnet REPRESENTS as a 'force' in Russellian terms of Expansion or Compression as the only 2 forces in the entire universe, You would have actually INVENTED something. Not just a copier who cannot think and turns to forums to find something you can understand and how it doesnt work. And here you are.
So consider yourself responsible for the lack of Video evidence of one of these motors running with just 2 of the wires from a car battery as the STARTING point to getting this BUILD up and running
as you were the first to deny it cant happen as this presentation slowly unfolds in the manner of..... you will understand it before you commence the Build. Its INTEGRAL to the Build in a Mental Universe said Hermes Thrice Great.
And I feel Bad e3matrix jumped ahead and started from a very difficult position.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.12.21, 13:24:25
In talking about what is light, are there any "particals" to light, how is light produced from darkness, etc.
These are the questions to ask. And how to produce useful energy from thin air, from the surrounding non physical Aether.
NickZ
Against my better Judgement I will try again to enlighten you.
Everything is the Light.
All "Light" comes from the Quintessence. WLW could explain this better as the 'product' of MIND.
Ice is Blue, Water is Blue, Air is Blue and Fire is Blue.
But you could look at how 'air' or WIND of a particular 'inert' vibrational nature excited with Vibrations gave Light for Tesla.
You dont understand the MEANING of INERT in Magnetic Terms like you dont understand the Positive Magnetic Charge in (electrolysis) Oxygen. So you may never see the Light and NO explanation will ever suffice.
To produce or HARVEST 'energy' which is Vibrations from
thin air you need another Elemental State of Matter to interact with the WIND. Usually this is the Earth as the 2 differing Elemental States or Frequencies to make a Battery.
The samsung Aetheric Generator is a 'Battery' where 2 rotating Fields of Fire interact creating a New Attachment or zero pint to the Aether for a BATTERY producing the similar NON Hertzian (car battery) Direct Current as the interaction between Fire and the Aetheric FIELD.
All here have some perverted idea of what this Aether is and there's no changing it, it seems
You dont understand it this way. Nor do you understand the Aether, a term you Profess and Offer as a Professor of Expertness.
The Aether...
From an email received...
Interesting about the Tetrahedral geometry. As I understand it, all tetrahedrons are reflected corners of cubes.
So it is the cubic wave field or 6 static orthogonal planes boundary planes making up what T calls "The Universal Grid"
or quad cubic aether matrix I think u called it, that acts as a scaffolding for the creation of simulated Tetrahedrons.
"The base matrix delta origin points are the universal grid"
so we really have a bunch of tetrahedrons within cubes, or as Russell states basically the 'Geometry of Space'.
In other words, I think Tetrahedrons are DYNAMIC and Cubes are STATIC. one is projected, the other is projector.
Love Wiki....
Quintessence
Physics
In physics, quintessence is a hypothetical form of dark energy, more precisely a scalar field,
And this is from the Guy who sold his soul by Contract for fame and fortune and wants to have the next Nobel Prize for imaginative theories.
The Aether is composed of spherical bubbles of aetheric energy. These spherical bubbles are called Planck Spherical Units (PSU) by Nassim Haramein.
If we dont stop this hairymans BS, its what they will teach your kids one day.
The Aether Energy Grid is a 3D Grid Structure.
Attached is a Walter Russell graphic image.
also attached is a pictorial representation.
Any abuse? Asking for questions is pointless as i get no answers.