OverUnity Research

Motors => Miscellaneous Motors => Topic started by: poynt99 on 2010.12.20, 22:05:07

Title: Reciprocating Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.12.20, 22:05:07
Wow, yet another way to skin the same cat.

A well crafted and unique device, but hmmm.... ??? He obviously enjoyed all the work put in to it though. ;)

Hard to believe this is the guy that conceived and built this machine.  :o

.99

Title: Re: Reciprocating Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.12.20, 22:05:58
Then, there's the multi-multi-cylinder version! good grief!  ???

.99

Title: Re: Reciprocating Generator
Post by: MileHigh on 2010.12.20, 22:47:59
I love the "eye candy" aspect of it all.  It looks like brass but I think it's machined aluminum.  His clips come up on YouTube when you search on "over unity" and I have been a big fan for ages!  lol  I haven't checked in for an update in a long time.  The guy gets an A+ for enthusiasm!

If you have a brass fetish, the things that that guy builds are downright sexy!  lol

Check this out.  Not an over unity device but just so damn cool!