OverUnity Research

Benches => verpies => Topic started by: Verpies on 2025.06.03, 02:59:52

Title: AAM Experiment
Post by: Verpies on 2025.06.03, 02:59:52
@ Smudge:

Please take a look at the attached Atomic Angular Momentum experiment and verify my math:

P.S.
Where is Grumage when you need him?  He is not scared of red hot iron....
Title: Re: AAM Experiment
Post by: Smudge on 2025.06.03, 10:44:18
@ Verpies

Your calculations are correct.  Your first formula relating angular acceleration to B is incorrect, but you use the correct formula in your calculations.
Title: Re: AAM Experiment
Post by: Verpies on 2025.06.03, 11:33:56
Quote from: Smudge on 2025.06.03, 10:44:18
Your first formula relating angular acceleration to B is incorrect, ...
What should it be in your opinion ?
Title: Re: AAM Experiment
Post by: Smudge on 2025.06.03, 15:35:38
Quote from: verpies on 2025.06.03, 11:33:56
What should it be in your opinion ?
I stand corrected, your formula is OK.  I have great difficulty recalling formula that used to reside in my brain in the same way I can't recall words that I know and used often in the past.  It may be helpful to others if you included the meaning of τ as angular force or torque under that equation.