OverUnity Research

General - Free Energy Related => Miscellaneous Discussions => Topic started by: lota on 2026.04.19, 13:03:25

Title: Video of a rotary PM+C motor
Post by: lota on 2026.04.19, 13:03:25
Hello,

Does anyone know the builder? 

Regards, 
Lota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10_Hmz4isU
Title: Re: Video of a rotary PM+C motor
Post by: Que on 2026.04.19, 13:15:27
The video was released around 3 hours ago and only has 8 viewers at the time of your posting.  The video is unlisted, so I would say say LO FE is lota.  In other words, the builder is you! 
Where did the video come from?  Please provide the source to where you obtained the video from, if it's not your video.  Why link a video you uploaded to your youtube channel, instead of linking directly to the source of that video?

Que/Gravock
Title: Re: Video of a rotary PM+C motor
Post by: Verpies on 2026.04.19, 17:27:39
It appears very well built and has what seems like a custom pulse controller with a feedback loop.
How does it work ?
Title: Re: Video of a rotary PM+C motor
Post by: lota on 2026.04.20, 05:43:28
Hello,
I uploaded the video so that I can link it. It is not mine. It only serves as a link for the search for the builder. It is of Russian or Ukrainian origin. I will also delete it again after some time.
Regards
Title: Re: Video of a rotary PM+C motor
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2026.04.20, 09:27:34
It's like Andrew Slobdyan' device.

(https://realstrannik.com/forum/attachment/33925)
Title: Re: Video of a rotary PM+C motor
Post by: Que on 2026.04.21, 19:38:33
Quote from: lota on 2026.04.20, 05:43:28
Hello,
I uploaded the video so that I can link it. It is not mine. It only serves as a link for the search for the builder. It is of Russian or Ukrainian origin. I will also delete it again after some time.
Regards

I agree with Verpies, in that it is well built!  The devices on your channel are well built also.  You're a great builder from what I can tell.  I hope to learn about this device.  Thanks for sharing.

Que/Gravock
Title: Re: Video of a rotary PM+C motor
Post by: RhineX on 2026.04.23, 03:21:30
It seems that an Italian guy has replicated this device. This is his YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/@paolorocca8520/videos