PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 06:15:09
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
Author Topic: The Death of the Lenz Law  (Read 164260 times)

Group: Tinkerer

From Grumpy:

If energy can not be created or destroyed then how did it all start?   If there was a "big bang", what existed before that?

From AC:

The Big Squash, then the Big Bang and then probably another big Squash --- kind of like a piston engine.

From Grumpy:

In one of Edgar Cayce's readings, he had been asked to ask questions about anti-gravity technology.  The reply was to the point and demanding:  "Prove theyself approved first!"  Then the voice added that these are creative forces that we inquire about and that information would not be provided until we had proved ourselves responsible. (My interpretation.)

From AC:

Until we have proven ourselves responsible? --- So basically he was saying were screwed, wonderful.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Way to go guys!  Although it appears very unlikely that
"We" will ever prove ourselves responsible as a community,
we have been assured that we will all be taught to become
responsible; and more.

One day in the far distant future we'll remember these present
days of utter confusion with incredulity...

The Big Squash - who knows?  There may be something to this...

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Ambassador

Looks like where gonna be off to the races......................

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10398.msg277311#new

AHHHH
The trifecta.....
Chet

Group: Guest
I caught the tail end of it.  In the past 10 years the Internet backbone has gotten a lot more robust so that streaming video works quite well nowadays.  I had to make that dumb nerd observation considering I had a 300 baud modem for my Commodore 64 back in the day and I rarely venture into the "New Wave" Internet.  I am more of a 90s Internet guy.

Anyway, bring on the sparking coils!

@Dumped
One day in the far distant future we'll remember these present
days of utter confusion with incredulity...

The Big Squash - who knows?  There may be something to this...
If there is one thing we know for certain it is that everything we know is cyclic in nature ;)

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

I'm not sure if anybody is going to seriously do builds and testing for the shorting-coil experiment.  Note a recent quote from Bolt on OU:

Just a note on Bob Boyce.  Its my understanding after dissecting all the info i can find on it that the toroidal thing he uses is wired as a  3 phase transformer in essence driven by processor for control of very narrow PWM pulses, amplitude  and frequency control. The HF ferrite transformer is driven out of phase to create very high VARS and the cell sits in series with another inductor with a cap across it to make alike RF tuned circuit. This is basic RV technology.

Bob says the overall system from DC to gas has a COP around 3-5 typical. The only reason i mention this is because i seen reference to Bob's stuff having a COP > 1000 and this it not true.  So his devices puts on par with a good MEG but falls way short of Kapanadze COP 100 and the real TPU and VTA has a COP > 1000. Anything with a COP 5 or over should be capable of looping very easy.

Although many people have produced COP 1.2 or 1.8 etc within well tuned Joule Thief's, Bedini wheels and chargers etc you cant loop till you get a COP 2 plus losses to loop it usually means in practice at least COP 2.5  and even then its twitchy as hell to get a motor/gen looped at low COP and will have no power to drive anything else other than barely keep itself going.

These lower COP levels although very real and purposeful  as Energy Savers open a big bag of worms for testing as a million man hours wasted arguing about the correct measurement methods. My suggestion is don't even bother to arguing about it if it works for you then put it to practical use for lighting, pumping, heating whatever.

I will clarify this as a motor generator. Its a COP 3 system.  Lets say my motor drives a generator. My motor needs 100 watts. The generator makes 300 watts as some special coil shorting thing (example only)  Out of that 300 watt i must loop back 200 watts because 100 watts will be lost through the motor, inverter, friction, lead acid battery etc till i get 100 watts i need to power the motor. This means the system is only 50% efficient in terms of losses. But the COP of 3 means i can pass back 200 watts lose 50% to keep the motor going on 100 watts. So im left with left 100 watts OU out of the generator.  This is typical of real life loopers:)

It would be great if some people do do the testing because it gives the community an opportunity to see if what Bolt and others are saying has any substance to it.  It's actually all nonsense talk.  That won't win me any popularity contests around here but I stand by what I say.  The testing will prove that I am right beyond the shadow of a doubt.

You have every right to not believe me.  So I challenge Bolt, Giantkiller, and any others that expressed interest in testing if shorting a coil produces any excess energy to go forward and do the testing.  The reality will speak for itself.  I would be willing to give some suggestions for the testing phase.  I will also ask the right questions.  Namely, what is your power in and what is your power out?  Real measurements with concrete data is the only way to go.

Anybody up to the challenge???!!!

MileHigh

MH
I hope GK Toasts your twinkies...............

Chet

Shorting the coils in a generator is understandable, it's a way to boost the voltage, but in a motor it doesn't make sense, perhaps konehead doesn't fully understand what Ismael Aviso is doing, but has a pretty good idea since he helped him in the past.

Here's an alternative experiment if a generator is not available.

Replace generator with a battery and place a capacitor in series to prevent DC current.  Then add an inductor in series and short it to ground and then disconnect and repeat. A diode and another battery can be used to capture the kickback.

This experiment will obviously not model and capture any of the magnetic resonances that might occur in a generator, but will let you validate the other claim, that the capacitor blocks DC and won't load down the generator if it would be used as the EMF source instead of the battery.

What you will realize if you draw this circuit out is the fact that you can extract power from a battery but only until the blocking capacitor charges up to the same voltage as the battery.

EM
« Last Edit: 2011-03-14, 05:06:53 by EMdevices »

If energy can not be created or destroyed then how did it come to exist in the first place?

This question is biased because it presumes that energy should have come into existence from a "first place", i.e. that there is a creation and that time exists before.
This idea is inherited from centuries of religious thinking and psychologically linked to the human daily experience that nothing could exist without having been previously made.
It is irrelevant because "previously" has no meaning outside of the time dimension, i.e. outside of our universe. Energy/matter/time exist together in our universe, and no fact supports the possibility that one of them can exist separately. Without energy or matter, clocks can't exist, then time can't exist because time is what clocks measure. Absence of time prevents any dynamics. It follows that no creation from a "first place" is possible. Theories of cyclic universes with big bang/big crunch are one of the ways for avoiding such misconceptions. There are others.

« Last Edit: 2011-03-14, 09:37:26 by exnihiloest »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
This is assuming that our reference to the time measurement scale is the same through out all instances of matter.
What if we could see 1 magnitude greater in frequency scale? What would one see that would control the revelatory processes in the mind? What would become Passe' that is so inconceivable in our view?

I was browsing the Overunity.com website last evening and I noticed the test results that were performed on the Ismael Aviso electric car by the DOE folks.

It appears that the dynamo tests show a slight increase of energy than what is put in from the battery.  However,  he uses some other batteries onboard for his fans and controllers so these "murky the water" a little bit.  

It should also be noted that his system only puts out about 400 watts, which is not even a horse power.   No wonder his "car" is just a skeleton, it needs to be light weight.

Also note from those results (Test 1 2 3 4)  that the battery voltage goes down with each test, indicating the battery is discharging.

EM

I was browsing the Overunity.com website last evening and I noticed the test results that were performed on the Ismael Aviso electric car by the DOE folks.

It appears that the dynamo tests show a slight increase of energy than what is put in from the battery.  However,  he uses some other batteries onboard for his fans and controllers so these "murky the water" a little bit.  

EM

Think about this:  The DOE folks most likely only knew how to put a gasoline or diesel car onto the dynamometer and measure gas consumption vs. wheel mechanical power to check for compliance with the federal gas mileage laws and related matters.

That didn't look like DOE employees fiddling with the batteries, it looked like Ismael's people.  Nor did it look like they had DSOs and did analysis of the instantaneous voltage and current waveforms from the batteries.  You need to do this to measure the battery output power.

In other words, the DOE people were more than happy to measure the mechanical output power from the car, and stood back and watched when the battery power "measurements" were being made.

An "official report" was promised, but mark my words, that will never happen.  All that really happened was that Ismael managed to get access to the DOE test lab as a freebie or for a nominal fee.

The whole thing is a sham.

MileHigh

Well,
Seems like its cohesing into a plan {PDF}
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10398.msg277991#new

And a cource of action!

Chet

Looks like Ishmael Aviso is now focusing his energy on developing an AC motor control unit.

He has a new video out in which he shows a bank of quite a few batteries hooked up in series to obtain maybe over 200 volts and then he connects some capacitors to an AC motor and he powers through a small controller and coil setup on the table.    What's puzzling to me is why he keeps mentioning that he is harvesting ambient energy.     Maybe he means something totally different by this phrase than we might think, because obviously he has a huge bank of batteries there and that's where the energy is coming from.

EM

Looks like Ishmael Aviso is now focusing his energy on developing an AC motor control unit.

He has a new video out in which he shows a bank of quite a few batteries hooked up in series to obtain maybe over 200 volts and then he connects some capacitors to an AC motor and he powers through a small controller and coil setup on the table.    What's puzzling to me is why he keeps mentioning that he is harvesting ambient energy.     Maybe he means something totally different by this phrase than we might think, because obviously he has a huge bank of batteries there and that's where the energy is coming from.

EM

The only fact is: Ishmael Aviso built a motor powered by a battery.
Where is the exploit?!  ;D

We have no energy measurement according to a detailed protocol, no evidence of extra-energy.
Bedini does the same for tens of years and nobody get a FE working machine.

They can say they harvest ambient energy or ZPE or whatever else, there is nothing puzzling to me, these cases are simply completely empty.

I am totally baffled by Ismael Aviso.  I can't understand how anybody can take him seriously.  Other people see people taking Ismael seriously and the dollar sign symbols light up in their eyes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 06:15:09