PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 19:55:24
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: "Zilano" at energetic running her home on something very simple {DS TK ??}  (Read 28302 times)
Group: Ambassador

How nice that it would be a woman................[to bring us OU open source}
Maybe we should get more girls here??

Some very Knowing eyes looking Very ,Very Hard at this one ?????

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-20.html

Chet

Thanks Chet,

If you're a member there, can you please grab the circuit schematic files she posted there and post here? I don't have an account and I can only read text.

Hi EM,
We got smooshed by the Storm in  Connecticut, I am not able to get that info at this time {public library].
Perhaps Deep cut can Post some of that ?
Thanks
Chet
PS
Could really use some" F E" Now!!
PPS
Some VERY serious experimenters  looking at this {very exciting stuff!!].

Group: Professor

OK -- I bit and looked at the Zilano posts at Energetic also.  
Searched, and found she says today, about schematics she posted before:
hi sinergicus!

well sometimes bad things happen when we dont want em to happen! same thing happned! at wrong time!
many forum members r having schematics of mine. ask em to help. my comp been formatted so i dont have older schematics that i posted b4.

But -- she recently posted a sketch and block-diagram, which I've put side-by-side and attached.  If someone can make sense of these, pls help!  See talks about a "reverse Tesla coil"... and bifilar windings...
Here's the text she provided with the block-diagram on the right:
HERE IS NEW ARRANGEMENT FOR LOW INPUT. HERE WE JUST TRIGGER RESONANCE SO WE NEED JUST FEEBLE SPARK TO GET COILS RINGING. OUTPUT IS NOT EFFECTED AND HIGH INPUT NOT REQUIRED COZ WE R USING FERRITE CORE OR RODS. AIR CORE COILS R DEPENDENT ON HIGH INPUT SO MAGNETIC FIELD PRODUCED IS STRONGER. HERE FERRITE STRENGTHENS THE MAGNETIC FEILD SO LOWER INPUT AND EVEN A FEEBLE SPARK CAN TRIGGER RESONANCE. USE PRI 1/4 OF SEC. AND U WONT BE NEEDING CAPS AND COILS CAN BE MADE FROM ORDINARY THICK WIRE. BUT OUTPUT COILS MUCH THICKER TO GET MORE AMPS.TRY WITH SAME WIRE ALL COILS FIRST. WIRE MUST BE PVC COATED. IF LENGTHS R USED IN 1/4 AND 4 RATIO U DONT NEED CAPS. IN CASE U DONT GET IT RINGING THEN USE CAPS. THE SHORTED LENGTH IS REPLACED WITH CAP across one coil of bifilar see 2nd pic.
regards
zilano zeis zane
« Last Edit: 2011-08-30, 21:26:55 by PhysicsProf »

They are now compiling a design document as they go :

http://www.energeticforum.com/attachments/renewable-energy/8838d1314584268-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-dynatrons-pdf-circuit-design-google-translation.pdf

Deepcut -- but is that PDF of Zilano's design, or someone else's?  (if so, whose?)  thanks.

Attached is Zilano's latest, again side-by-side, showing where to add caps it needed as she says.

Group: Guest
 OK -- I bit and looked at the Zilano posts at Energetic also.  
Searched, and found she says today, about schematics she posted before:
But -- she recently posted a sketch and block-diagram, which I've put side-by-side and attached.  If someone can make sense of these, pls help!  See talks about a "reverse Tesla coil"... and bifilar windings...
Here's the text she provided with the block-diagram on the right:

IMO....

She can only be describing the following:

A magnetostriction amplifier with high voltage primary and low voltage secondary.

The only time you can forget capacitance for a tank is when the resonant frequency is mechanical resonance. Magnetostriction oscillators do not require capacitors to be resonant at incredibly low frequencies. I have made some resonant in the tens of Hertz before.

The term 'bifilar' used for the primary also applies to such devices. In order to obtain the maximum expansion/contraction of the core you should have coils at both ends wound with opposite handedness. These coils are generally separated with some distance but can be wound as one coil consisting of two conductors. One of the coil conductors is then reverse connected. The secondary is normally centered on the rod-like core and made of much heavier wire than the primary with fewer turns.

These are interesting because:
1. the relative motion between the core and output coils is perpendicular with almost no coupling
2. the coupling between primary and secondary is not integral to the transformer-like function
3. at resonance these can be quite violent
4. loading the secondary increases the magnetostrictive action.

This appears to be a copy of Tariel Kapanadze's device, less his pulsing startup circuit and feedback.

Thanks for the insights, WW.
"at resonance these can be quite violent"  -- please elaborate on this.

On many of my high voltage experiments I used a piece of window glass as a working surface.

While testing a similar device it shattered the glass when it reach the resonant point. This was basically a bundle of metal rods with a coil at each end.

The rods were the ones used on marker flags purchased at the local hardware store. These are the ones folks use to mark buried cables or a new garden plot. I don't know the alloy content but suspect there are high amounts of iron, nickel and aluminum.

There are lots of her early posts where she says 'pic attached' but there is no attachment.

Forum energetic there is a limit you have attachments, and then after a while if you want
 to add more attachments you have to delete the oldest .. O0

Leo48

Forum energetic there is a limit you have attachments, and then after a while if you want
 to add more attachments you have to delete the oldest .. O0
Leo48
In addition, at EnergeticForum, you have no choice but to renew your password for a period of inactivity and you can't see .jpg's and .pdf's without one.  You can only look at uploaded .html page diagrams, however.  Hassle! >:(

I was briefly looking into the possibility of doing more research on simple Kapagen systems, but the high voltage and high current tends to put me off.  One false move and it could be my last.  That's potentially kiloWatts of power!  One the other hand, a somewhat higher voltage battery-powered might be feasible in the future, if I can budget the money on some Redio Shack components.

--Lee

SOoooooo
Things seem to be Coalescing into a schematic??

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-24.html#post154719

ZZZZZZZZZZ Is being quite helpful!!

Seems so simple I "almost" understand !!

Chet

SOoooooo
Things seem to be Coalescing into a schematic??

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-24.html#post154719

ZZZZZZZZZZ Is being quite helpful!!

Seems so simple I "almost" understand !!

Chet
That's a straightforward drawing in my eyes.  But, how is it tuned to resonance?  Have you tried to figure the COP?

--Lee

Lee
The COP is off the charts if it works as advertised !!

Oh how I would love to play with this one..........But I don't have the skills to do this "Yet"!!
  Personally I don't believe there are many folks on the planet that can effectively discern  what's taking place in these circuits and make decisions on "how to proceed"!! {YET}

That is Gonna change very quickly !!

Chet

Lee
The COP is off the charts if it works as advertised !! ...
Really?  I hadn't ever seen the input power readings from something like a Kill-O-Watt meter for a Kapagen design.
... Oh how I would love to play with this one..........But I don't have the skills to do this "Yet"!! ...
Neither do I.  These circuits input (usually) 220 VAC from the wall power mains.  For Europeans, that specifically 50 Hz.  It's also enough to kill quickly if the unshielded or uninsulated parts of a circuit are touched.  That puts me off.  One unguarded moment is all it takes.  I might hurt for a second or two at 220 V, but it'll be all over after that.
  Personally I don't believe there are many folks on the planet that can effectively discern  what's taking place in these circuits and make decisions on "how to proceed"!! {YET}

That is Gonna change very quickly !!

Chet
Yeah, I agree.   It appears that Kapanedze put a lot of theory and practical work into his design, and he's the expert now.

I remember reading in an English language-translated interview that he said his circuit follows Tesla in how it ("might", from my memory) utilize the spark gap similarly to a Tesla coil and that the output stage "might" be similar as an efficient voltage/current generator.  He actually did say in 2 places and he pointed them out to the interviewer.  This was awhile ago, though, but I remember that.

--Lee

Hey Chet,  that's a lousy diagram.  I don't think there's anything to this Zilano claim.  I'll take the original patent schematics over this drawing any day.

PS,   I like her animated drawing here:   

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-25.html#post154844

Group: Restricted

I have found two very interesting patents for magnetic amplifier with feedback circuits  O0

See attached expired patents

Thanks for reviving this thread Classic, and for linking to those two magnetic amplifier patents.

I've been thinking long and hard the past few days about amplification, resonance and positive feedback. This Wikipedia article on positive feedback was quite interesting.

To me it seems that if you feed back a percentage of the output into the input, and the input and output are in phase, then you will gain each cycle. Since the amount fed back is a percentage of the output, it will turn into an exponential growth (trumpet) curve like this:

https://i.ibb.co/Dz4gG2Q/Trumpet-wave.png
"Zilano" at energetic running her home on something very simple {DS TK ??}

I posted the following to the Arie De Geus thread, but it seems relevant to the amplification using feedback (regeneration) patents you mentioned above.

If oscillation is started from, say, 10 μVolts at A and allowed to grow at compound interest, say, 5%, until B, each cycle will be 1.05 times greater than the one before it. Suppose there are 150 cycles. Then the amplitude of the final one will be 10 × 1.05149, which is 10 × 1440. If the starting level had been, say, twice as great, the output would have been double, too. Output is exactly proportional to input.

Could the answer be as simple as passing back a small percentage of the output into the input? Such a system would require a kick start to run a few cycles initially, but thereafter it should be self running. This is the direction that I am investing more time into.

This is exactly what is described in the patent… even using a battery for start  ^-^

There isn’t a huge gain per stage, but series-parallel will do wonders … same as Arie deGeus explained.

In those patents, circuits will amplify or decrease according to load powered, by themselves
« Last Edit: 2023-10-10, 17:25:30 by Classic »

Even though the gains per cycle might be marginal, if the system operates at a high enough frequency then that's all you need. If the system worked at, say, 1MHz and you want to output 50Hz then that gives you 20,000x more time periods within which to pump up the output.

Group: Moderator

I've been thinking long and hard the past few days about amplification, resonance and positive feedback. This Wikipedia article on positive feedback was quite interesting.
The amplification of voltage or current or instantaneous power is nothing unusual and is done every day in power supply circuits.
The amplification of energy is very unusual and I have never seen it done in person. 

To me it seems that if you feed back a percentage of the output into the input, and the input and output are in phase, then you will gain each cycle. Since the amount fed back is a percentage of the output, it will turn into an exponetial growth (trumpet) curve like this:
https://i.ibb.co/Dz4gG2Q/Trumpet-wave.png
"Zilano" at energetic running her home on something very simple {DS TK ??}

You are correct and that is easy to do with voltage or current (but not both at the same time).  Increasing instantaneous power is trivial, too. 
However increasing energy from cycle to cycle, is not.

The amplification of voltage or current or instantaneous power is nothing unusual and is done every day in power supply circuits.
The amplification of energy is very unusual and I have never seen it done in person. 
You are correct and that is easy to do with voltage or current (but not both at the same time).  Increasing instantaneous power is trivial, too. 
However increasing energy from cycle to cycle, is not.

Sure, because it must be external energy source to pump from...

I am not sure that anyone may achieve something trying to obtain more electrical power from electrical power … for me this sound just silly.

So, what we know ? Electricity is always accompanied by magnetism, i hope we all agree with this. Now, when we increase the voltage in conductors what happen with magnetic field ? It is pushed away from conductor if high frequency of electricity is provided. But what this high frequency is really doing in AC ? Is pumping the aether.

So, at high voltage and high frequency we talk about silly things that mainstream science teach us like skin effect and proximity effect and we cannot see that actually a river of electricity that we captured in a conductor will be a strong flow that increase its volume and start to flow outside the conductor … not easy to find the right words.

So, electricity is confined in a conductor by a magnetic field, yes magnetic field contain the electricity. When we pulse an electric flow at high frequency and high voltage we push away the constrain force.
So, try to build a picture in your mind: + and - in AC are capacitor plates and they which goes apart than come close like a breathe in and breathe out, when they go for amplitude = deep breathe in, than fall to zero = breathe out, so, push magnetic field away, than let it come back. That’s why a square wave where amplitude is longer equal with accumulation and sharp fall all the way from + to - is a sudden release … deep long breathe in, short strong breathe out … pull apart capacitor plates, push against each other capacitor plates … nullify magnetic field = aether in, activate magnetic field = aether out.

So, the aether is everywhere in universe and surrounds everything, a permanent magnet is a device that pushes away aether, a superconductor pushes away magnetic field.

On planet Earth we have gravity which have an effect on aether hence its density and press hard against magnetic field. This a good think if we plan to use it as a free source of compression against magnetic field.

Actually, when we pulse voltages we also pulse magnetic field as well, this is where extra energy comes from.

When 2 or more circuits resonate they break the resistance against electricity in a conductor.

A superconductor material  will float between aether and magnet that’s why will always around the magnet but don’t fall.

Also, explain kickback electricity.

Metals with magnetic properties act like a spring  they can switch sides between aether and magnetism, so, when electric flow is stopped in a iron core coil magnetic field collapse and aether can fill the place…

I am not sure that anyone may achieve something trying to obtain more electrical power from electrical power … for me this sound just silly.

One could equally say its silly to get more 'light' from light. But the problem here, you, and no one else on the planet either, can define 'electrical power'.  If 'electrical power' is ONLY vibrating atomic crystals then we are playing with frequencies not some mythical and unlimited definition of 'electrical power'. If one of your 'premises' in a debate is wrong it follows that the conclusion is wrong.

So, what we know ? Electricity is always accompanied by magnetism, i hope we all agree with this. Now, when we increase the voltage in conductors what happen with magnetic field ? It is pushed away from conductor if high frequency of electricity is provided. But what this high frequency is really doing in AC ? Is pumping the aether.

Again 'electricity' is the crystalline atomic structure being VIBRATED by Non Physical wave forms from a magnet. This induces a Field Polarity where one end of the 'wire' or coil is positive and the other Negative. Magnetism is present in ALL Matter as ALL Matter vibrates. Aether does not come into this equation. Aether is only MANIFESTED if one is creating a Neutral Centre. 
Dont expect me to agree with your understanding of magnetism when you failed to understand electricity as an INDUCED or Manufactured Vibration.

So, at high voltage and high frequency we talk about silly things that mainstream science teach us like skin effect and proximity effect and we cannot see that actually a river of electricity that we captured in a conductor will be a strong flow that increase its volume and start to flow outside the conductor … not easy to find the right words.

There is no 'river' of electricity. The COIL is being Vibrated at 60 times a second. These Induced Vibrations can be 'stored' within an insulated "Field" and released as Flat Line DC.

So, electricity is confined in a conductor by a magnetic field,
So 'electricity' being Vibrations can be held in Capacitor. It is NOT confined by a Magnetic Field.

yes magnetic field contain the electricity. When we pulse an electric flow at high frequency and high voltage we push away the constrain force.
No a NEW or stronger Magnetic Field is the result of Vibrations or Waves.  This 'constrain force' is imaginary wordology.

So, try to build a picture in your mind: + and - in AC are capacitor plates and they which goes apart than come close like a breathe in and breathe out, when they go for amplitude = deep breathe in, than fall to zero = breathe out, so, push magnetic field away, than let it come back. That’s why a square wave where amplitude is longer equal with accumulation and sharp fall all the way from + to - is a sudden release … deep long breathe in, short strong breathe out … pull apart capacitor plates, push against each other capacitor plates … nullify magnetic field = aether in, activate magnetic field = aether out.

+ and - in AC are the START and STOP 'effect' of the Induced or INCREASE in the Atomic Structure of the wire/coil from the Non Physical Wave form of the Magnet passing by the wire/coil. 
The Capacitor is activated by these Induced Vibrations and the release of the Vibrations is the SAME as the release of Vibrations from a single Cell Battery or what we call DC.

So, the aether is everywhere in universe and surrounds everything, a permanent magnet is a device that pushes away aether, a superconductor pushes away magnetic field.

The Aether is an ENERGY GRID of NON PHYSICAL ENERGY that exists for the other 4 states of Energy Frequency Vibrations to MANIFEST upon. The Aether is the 'container' of energy that we call The Universe. The Aether is Separate to 'everything' but is requyired for 'everything' to be able to exist. Think of the Aether as the Material a Tapestry Print is woven upon on in 3D.

On planet Earth we have gravity which have an effect on aether hence its density and press hard against magnetic field. This a good think if we plan to use it as a free source of compression against magnetic field.

Gravity doesnt exist. There is no Opposite or equal 'force'. Its a made up term. There are only 2 Forces in the Universe.
Try to remember them as
Compression Expansion
Positive ad Negative
North and South Pole magnetism

Actually, when we pulse voltages we also pulse magnetic field as well, this is where extra energy comes from.

When the WIRE if 'pulsed' with what you seem to think as a 'thing' or Voltage, It is actually being Vibrated and this INCREASE in Vibration INCREASES the MAGNETIC FIELD of the Wire. The Wire as everything else is already Magnetic. You think its extra energy, but its only NOW MEASURABLE above the Ambient Vibrational rate of the Field of the Earth.

When 2 or more circuits resonate they break the resistance against electricity in a conductor.
Gobbley gook

A superconductor material  will float between aether and magnet that’s why will always around the magnet but don’t fall.
For some one who still has imaginary ideas about 'electricity' I'd work on this first before stating what the Aether is and as Aristotle said, sets the Laws governing how Physical matter interacts.

Also, explain kickback electricity.
For every action theirs an opposite and equal reaction.

Metals with magnetic properties act like a spring  they can switch sides between aether and magnetism, so, when electric flow is stopped in a iron core coil magnetic field collapse and aether can fill the place…

Everything is Magnetic .... Even insulators. All is made from Magnetic Light Structures.
Aether does not 'fill space' Aether is obviously beyond your comprehension at this time.

Classic. this post is pure NON sense. Until you comprehend what i and whitelightningwizard have presented, this forum will stagnate for another decade. When if you consider the Non Physical of energy, frequency and vibration like TESLA understood AC and he INVENTED it, your missives will always remain pure non sense.

This is a very interesting subject and if I may I would like to put a few of my own thoughts into the discussion.

+ and – in AC are the same as compression and expansion or integration and disintegration. One is pressure from the outside towards the centre the other push from the centre to the outside. As we know everything starts from the cathode and ends in anode, where the anode explodes and starts from the cathode again (and much more).

When we put electricity in + and - and look at the outside as to what we created with it, you can see the reflection of our knowledge.

Eather is an energy grid of non-physical energy, which is long low waves, low frequency, that are going to freeze you in a few nano seconds.

Gravity is the only power behind the physical universe. It is what we call o point energy. Inner gases are part of it, so is every idea behind physical manifestation.

When the wire is ‘pulsed’ we can create an electrical effect only. This is an electric universe and the effects of electricity. Magnetism belongs to the non-physical.

Every action creates its own reaction. Compression gives birth to expansion and expansion gives birth to compression. One cannot live without the other (we have shown in our video these exact effects).

Terminology does not mean much to most but if you are doing any work with electricity, your life depends on the full knowledge of it.

Gravity is the only power behind the physical universe. It is what we call o point energy.

If you are referring to zero point energy, I would say that you are quite wrong. zpe is electrical in nature. Check out Stanford's Prof Puthoff.

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 19:55:24