PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-07-07, 23:26:00
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Zilano" at energetic running her home on something very simple {DS TK ??}  (Read 22813 times)
Group: Ambassador

How nice that it would be a woman................[to bring us OU open source}
Maybe we should get more girls here??

Some very Knowing eyes looking Very ,Very Hard at this one ?????

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-20.html

Chet

Thanks Chet,

If you're a member there, can you please grab the circuit schematic files she posted there and post here? I don't have an account and I can only read text.

Hi EM,
We got smooshed by the Storm in  Connecticut, I am not able to get that info at this time {public library].
Perhaps Deep cut can Post some of that ?
Thanks
Chet
PS
Could really use some" F E" Now!!
PPS
Some VERY serious experimenters  looking at this {very exciting stuff!!].

Group: Professor

OK -- I bit and looked at the Zilano posts at Energetic also.  
Searched, and found she says today, about schematics she posted before:
hi sinergicus!

well sometimes bad things happen when we dont want em to happen! same thing happned! at wrong time!
many forum members r having schematics of mine. ask em to help. my comp been formatted so i dont have older schematics that i posted b4.

But -- she recently posted a sketch and block-diagram, which I've put side-by-side and attached.  If someone can make sense of these, pls help!  See talks about a "reverse Tesla coil"... and bifilar windings...
Here's the text she provided with the block-diagram on the right:
HERE IS NEW ARRANGEMENT FOR LOW INPUT. HERE WE JUST TRIGGER RESONANCE SO WE NEED JUST FEEBLE SPARK TO GET COILS RINGING. OUTPUT IS NOT EFFECTED AND HIGH INPUT NOT REQUIRED COZ WE R USING FERRITE CORE OR RODS. AIR CORE COILS R DEPENDENT ON HIGH INPUT SO MAGNETIC FIELD PRODUCED IS STRONGER. HERE FERRITE STRENGTHENS THE MAGNETIC FEILD SO LOWER INPUT AND EVEN A FEEBLE SPARK CAN TRIGGER RESONANCE. USE PRI 1/4 OF SEC. AND U WONT BE NEEDING CAPS AND COILS CAN BE MADE FROM ORDINARY THICK WIRE. BUT OUTPUT COILS MUCH THICKER TO GET MORE AMPS.TRY WITH SAME WIRE ALL COILS FIRST. WIRE MUST BE PVC COATED. IF LENGTHS R USED IN 1/4 AND 4 RATIO U DONT NEED CAPS. IN CASE U DONT GET IT RINGING THEN USE CAPS. THE SHORTED LENGTH IS REPLACED WITH CAP across one coil of bifilar see 2nd pic.
regards
zilano zeis zane
« Last Edit: 2011-08-30, 21:26:55 by PhysicsProf »

They are now compiling a design document as they go :

http://www.energeticforum.com/attachments/renewable-energy/8838d1314584268-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-dynatrons-pdf-circuit-design-google-translation.pdf

Deepcut -- but is that PDF of Zilano's design, or someone else's?  (if so, whose?)  thanks.

Attached is Zilano's latest, again side-by-side, showing where to add caps it needed as she says.

Group: Elite

OK -- I bit and looked at the Zilano posts at Energetic also.  
Searched, and found she says today, about schematics she posted before:
But -- she recently posted a sketch and block-diagram, which I've put side-by-side and attached.  If someone can make sense of these, pls help!  See talks about a "reverse Tesla coil"... and bifilar windings...
Here's the text she provided with the block-diagram on the right:

IMO....

She can only be describing the following:

A magnetostriction amplifier with high voltage primary and low voltage secondary.

The only time you can forget capacitance for a tank is when the resonant frequency is mechanical resonance. Magnetostriction oscillators do not require capacitors to be resonant at incredibly low frequencies. I have made some resonant in the tens of Hertz before.

The term 'bifilar' used for the primary also applies to such devices. In order to obtain the maximum expansion/contraction of the core you should have coils at both ends wound with opposite handedness. These coils are generally separated with some distance but can be wound as one coil consisting of two conductors. One of the coil conductors is then reverse connected. The secondary is normally centered on the rod-like core and made of much heavier wire than the primary with fewer turns.

These are interesting because:
1. the relative motion between the core and output coils is perpendicular with almost no coupling
2. the coupling between primary and secondary is not integral to the transformer-like function
3. at resonance these can be quite violent
4. loading the secondary increases the magnetostrictive action.

This appears to be a copy of Tariel Kapanadze's device, less his pulsing startup circuit and feedback.

---------------------------
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Thanks for the insights, WW.
"at resonance these can be quite violent"  -- please elaborate on this.

Group: Elite

On many of my high voltage experiments I used a piece of window glass as a working surface.

While testing a similar device it shattered the glass when it reach the resonant point. This was basically a bundle of metal rods with a coil at each end.

The rods were the ones used on marker flags purchased at the local hardware store. These are the ones folks use to mark buried cables or a new garden plot. I don't know the alloy content but suspect there are high amounts of iron, nickel and aluminum.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

There are lots of her early posts where she says 'pic attached' but there is no attachment.

Forum energetic there is a limit you have attachments, and then after a while if you want
 to add more attachments you have to delete the oldest .. O0

Leo48

Forum energetic there is a limit you have attachments, and then after a while if you want
 to add more attachments you have to delete the oldest .. O0
Leo48
In addition, at EnergeticForum, you have no choice but to renew your password for a period of inactivity and you can't see .jpg's and .pdf's without one.  You can only look at uploaded .html page diagrams, however.  Hassle! >:(

I was briefly looking into the possibility of doing more research on simple Kapagen systems, but the high voltage and high current tends to put me off.  One false move and it could be my last.  That's potentially kiloWatts of power!  One the other hand, a somewhat higher voltage battery-powered might be feasible in the future, if I can budget the money on some Redio Shack components.

--Lee

"The truth comes from wisdom, and widsom comes from experience."
                   --Valdemar  Valerian
                   --from the Matrix series of books

"Whosoever speaks or otherwise acts, has no secrets."
                                     --Roman proverb?

SOoooooo
Things seem to be Coalescing into a schematic??

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-24.html#post154719

ZZZZZZZZZZ Is being quite helpful!!

Seems so simple I "almost" understand !!

Chet

SOoooooo
Things seem to be Coalescing into a schematic??

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-24.html#post154719

ZZZZZZZZZZ Is being quite helpful!!

Seems so simple I "almost" understand !!

Chet
That's a straightforward drawing in my eyes.  But, how is it tuned to resonance?  Have you tried to figure the COP?

--Lee

--Valdemar  Valerian

--Roman proverb?

Lee
The COP is off the charts if it works as advertised !!

Oh how I would love to play with this one..........But I don't have the skills to do this "Yet"!!
  Personally I don't believe there are many folks on the planet that can effectively discern  what's taking place in these circuits and make decisions on "how to proceed"!! {YET}

That is Gonna change very quickly !!

Chet

Lee
The COP is off the charts if it works as advertised !! ...
Really?  I hadn't ever seen the input power readings from something like a Kill-O-Watt meter for a Kapagen design.
... Oh how I would love to play with this one..........But I don't have the skills to do this "Yet"!! ...
Neither do I.  These circuits input (usually) 220 VAC from the wall power mains.  For Europeans, that specifically 50 Hz.  It's also enough to kill quickly if the unshielded or uninsulated parts of a circuit are touched.  That puts me off.  One unguarded moment is all it takes.  I might hurt for a second or two at 220 V, but it'll be all over after that.
  Personally I don't believe there are many folks on the planet that can effectively discern  what's taking place in these circuits and make decisions on "how to proceed"!! {YET}

That is Gonna change very quickly !!

Chet
Yeah, I agree.   It appears that Kapanedze put a lot of theory and practical work into his design, and he's the expert now.

I remember reading in an English language-translated interview that he said his circuit follows Tesla in how it ("might", from my memory) utilize the spark gap similarly to a Tesla coil and that the output stage "might" be similar as an efficient voltage/current generator.  He actually did say in 2 places and he pointed them out to the interviewer.  This was awhile ago, though, but I remember that.

--Lee

--Valdemar  Valerian

--Roman proverb?

Hey Chet,  that's a lousy diagram.  I don't think there's anything to this Zilano claim.  I'll take the original patent schematics over this drawing any day.

PS,   I like her animated drawing here:   

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-25.html#post154844

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-07-07, 23:26:00