PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-07-07, 23:30:56
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: TK's Coaxial Cable  (Read 20328 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I should have some time this weekend to try this with a 10kv supply and spark gaps, and maybe 4kv with an avalanche stack.

My 10kv setup is same as above but with a full bridge.  I can also use a delay line for the pulse width. 

TK is using a one conductor wire for the ground connection.   At least that's what the videos show and what his patent illustrates.   So it's not a coax, which has two conductors. 

Well, after a long time thinking about it I'm sure TK device is TPU without closed path or rather with path ended to ground. Still I have to build a working model to prove my concept, then I will tell more...  ;)

tExB=qr
TK is using a one conductor wire for the ground connection.   At least that's what the videos show and what his patent illustrates.   So it's not a coax, which has two conductors. 

TK said he had to have coax for it to work, yet you can't find it in the clear box video (this is the latest video).

tExB=qr
Even if TK is a fraud, I think the coax will work.  I only have 10 feet of suitable coax, scrounging my boxes for a longer piece.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
TK may have used coax for the braided outer shield, which supposedly has superior HF groundiing than ordinary stranded wire.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-96961.html

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-07-07, 23:30:56