PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:42:25
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Metrology Career Opportunity  (Read 1969 times)
Group: Guest
Admins: If this or the location is not proper please remove or relocate as you see fit.

Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree in Physics, or related field with eight years metrology experience, engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
At least five years experience working in a calibration and/or M&TE related industry
Experience performing design, layout, setup and operation of autonomous data collection.
Experience performing manual data collection and calculations for measurement uncertainties.
Expert knowledge in multiple areas of metrology (i.e. Fluids, Gases, Solids, Electrical, Dimensional, etc.)
Ability to build policies and procedures and solutions for program areas based on conceptual information from varied and complex sources.
Demonstrated acquisition of lab ISO17025 certs.
Willingness to relocate to the central U.S.

If interested and able to meet the above qualifications, please PM me for more information.

Only serious consideration of the offer as responses , please.

Regards,

WW

P.S.

If hired, you may or may not be working for me. That would be up to HR and so would be compensation  :)
« Last Edit: 2011-10-19, 21:42:52 by WaveWatcher »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
You could look up Tinselkoala if you are so inclined (that's what he does right now I believe), but I somehow doubt you are.

He may already be content where he is.

Group: Guest
I imagine he is happy where he is.

Some of the experiments he has shared appear to have been performed at work. That wouldn't happen here  >:(

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:42:25