PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:00:03
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 968930 times)
Group: Guest
Well, as far as milk, the steroids they use on the cows, helps produce 30% more milk from the cow.
But the cows got sick, had utter infections, and needed antibiotics.

If I dring regular gmo milk and it has ill effects on me, but organic doesnt, are you saying that I am a very small percentage?

Well, why do they have alternative milks? Soy milk?  Thats not milk. Soy IS one of the most genetically modified, along with corn, wheat and cotton.

As for the FDA. Look it up, the head of FDA is from Monsanto. Obama has 8 people around him that are from Monsanto in government.
So of course the FDA will approve these things.

As you said, you havnt looked into it heavily. Most dont.

Monsanto plants their stuff next to other farms. And when their gmo starts getting mixed in with the neighbors farm, Monsanto takes them to court and forces them to burn all their crops and seeds, due to Patent infringements.  Look it up. They are patenting everything that grows.  Is that right? You agree to this?

They tried to do this in Canada, but didnt get away with it and dropped the cases.  

Seedless fruits and veggies.  Nice thought.   Think about it.

And some fruits and veggies with seeds are genetically altered so that the seeds are not usable, wont grow.

And as for being pesticide free, read up on how the pests came anyway, even worse, so even more pesticides are needed.

Monsanto IS the maker of pesticides. Why do you think that there is a huge loss in the honey bee colonies?  Pesticides affected them to a point of, they could not find their way back to the hives. Its been researched. Studied. Truth is known, if you look for it.

Read about how Monsanto ruined corn crops in South America, by convincing small grower to use their seeds. READ IT.

In China, they grow pears in the hills. After they used Monsantos pesticides, the bees disappeared, and never came back. They have to pollinate each pear flower by HAND on ladders.  Yeah, thats more efficient.

Baahh  why do I go on..   You will rebut all of it anyway.   If I filled up 10 pages, none of it will be good enough for you.  But good enough for some. Thats too bad.  But I have to be saticfied with that.

Are you an Obama fan?  Im figuring Yes   ;]   What about God?  

Mags             

edited to change the 305 to 30%    ;]
« Last Edit: 2011-12-19, 05:36:35 by Magluvin »

MH

Thanks   I like this MH.   The other, well its ok too.

Gas engines are only about 30% eff at using energy from burning fuel.  Would better to be used on a steam engine.

I do electric bicycles also. Got 3  Looking to get a new kit from High Power Cycles. 50mph and 50 mpc  miles per charge.

I want to get away from petrol. 

People say that the electrics use power that is generated from coal and such, so they say its not eff. But it is.

Electric is about 1/3 to 1/4 the cost of gas per mile. So less fuel burned per mile also. Go figure.

Mags

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
While visiting a friend in the hospital a few years ago, his daughter came with her boyfriend, a lad of about 19 years old.

The young man had a scar across his head where a large tumor had been removed. One thing I noticed about the young man was that he was on the cellphone constantly, almost like an addiction, he could barely stop calling friends and chatting. He was certain he would recover now that the tumor had been removed. I wished him luck. He survived for about two years until another tumor emerged. This one killed him. Both were on the side of the head where he preferred to use the phone.

Yes this is just one possibly unconnected observation that has no merit, anecdotal to some.

I would not be extreme in argument and say that we should ban cellphones, but even the cheap trakfone I use comes with an external earpiece that I  always use. Why not err on the side of safety? We know that the safe levels for RF radiation on human tissue were raised by quite a margin with the advent of the cellphone industry. Ionizing radiation occurs within an inch or two of a cellphone antenna and drops off significantly after that.

Can we rely on a trillion dollar business to provide reports showing how safe or unsafe cellphones are? There is a lot of conflicting information and studies. I always ask: Who funded the study?

As for GMO's you have to do the research and draw your own conclusions. There are probably a lot of benign GMO's being produced, and an equal number of harmful types. But do I want to eat a food that has been spliced with a gene that causes the plant to produce a poisonous insecticide, just so yields and profits can be higher, even if it is harmful to the end user?

To some these foods may have no negative effect, others may have severe gastrointestinal problems. To assume the FDA is working on behalf of the American public is naive, since a great deal of their funding for studies comes from big agra.

As for aspartame, I could bore you with heavy diet coke drinkers I know that have had blackouts, and Splenda users that have had severe stomach and intestinal problems from it's use.

Anyone who seriously believes that so called "diet" soft drinks are helpful in weight reduction or are safe for diabetics, well, what can I say?

The first time I used Splenda in my coffee at the recommendation of a friend, I had severe stomach cramps shortly thereafter.

So this is all anecdotal, unscientific, and just observations, I just call it life experience.

Magluvin: There are some here that you should not try to debate with as they will sweep away even the best of your years of research with a few keystrokes. This will indeed be frustrating to you. Save your health. Nevertheless, speak your truth if you must.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-19, 02:32:36 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Thanks Ion for posting.  ;]

The thing is, if the foods are genetically modified, should there not be extensive testing before FDA approval?
What, 5 years? 10? 20?  We dont know what the internal changes that might be happening inside, even though they may taste the same.  Its not just cutting a branch from one plant to another, It is dna mounted on tiny gold particles and shot into the cells of the plant. How accurate can that be? There must have been deformities in some samples.

If these things only harm some, not all people, is it still worth it?

Me, I like sugar. Some days if I drink to much(just) water, I get dizzy. My friend who is a Sherrif Dep, was working out and got dizzy. He doesnt do sugar drinks candy, etc. His doctor told him he was drinking too much water and washing sugar out of his system. Recommended more juices or sweet tea, fruits, etc. 

Fda is cracking down on raw milk drinkers. They are making it against the law to drink raw milk.  Rawsome foods was raided and everything taken and gag orders an all involved about the subject.  Customers are angry.

My buddy, he gets raw milk from a store that gets its milk, cheese and butter from Penn Amish Dutch farms. $10 a gal

He has had back, neck and leg injuries that he was fighting the pains for a long time. He did some extensive diet and health research and found that good portion of the pains he suffered were from inflammation. And the one culprit that he put on the table was GMO foods and milk.
His diet now consists of 3 gal raw milk each week(protein) Organic bananas, avocados, sweet potato's, some greens and lots of fresh organic fruits.  No meats

He feels great. Lots of energy. He says he has tried reg milk and other gmos and soon the pains come back. Days.

He says if they take away his milk, he doesnt know what he will do.   Doctors would just load him up with pain killers.

Mags

Just before stepping down from office, former Secretary of Agriculture Dan Glickman admitted the following:

"What I saw generically on the pro-biotech side was the attitude that the technology was good, and that it was almost immoral to say that it wasn't good, because it was going to solve the problems of the human race and feed the hungry and clothe the naked... And there was a lot of money that had been invested in this, and if you're against it, you're Luddites, you're stupid. That, frankly, was the side our government was on... You felt like you were almost an alien, disloyal, by trying to present an open-minded view"

Contrast this with the warning by the editors of Nature Biotechnology: "The risks in biotechnology are undeniable, and they stem from the unknowable in science and commerce. It is prudent to recognize and address those risks, not compound them by overly optimistic or foolhardy behavior."

The biotech industry and the government have been foolhardy indeed. Blinded, perhaps by the baseless myth that GM foods are needed to feed the world,  they gamble with our health and support their safety claims on obsolete or unproven assumptions. Accepting their vacuous assurances by eating these dangerous foods or serving them to your customers may likewise be overly optimistic or foolhardy.
======================================================================
Mag: In my own experience, raw milk completely wiped out one or more intestinal pathogens that caused severe long term gastrointestinal problems. The effect was very rapid. Trouble is, I find it hard to locate and buy the raw milk.

Jerry Brunetti has an excellent video "FOOD AS MEDICINE" regarding his bout with cancer and use of raw milk / raw diet. He lives in PA as do I.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-19, 03:14:05 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Mag: In my own experience, raw milk completely wiped out one or more intestinal pathogens that caused severe long term gastrointestinal problems. The effect was very rapid. Trouble is, I find it hard to locate and buy the raw milk.

;]

Yeah, the stores are not mainstream. Some are hidden in warehouses. Its not just the gmo, antibiotics, etc, but it is also the pasteurized and homogenized process that KILLS the milk. These milks are dead. No live enzymes.  Raw milk can digest in under 2 hours. Raw goats milk as little as a half an hour. Look out, here it comes. ;]
Processed milk up to 8 or more hours. My case seemed like 3 days.  ;]

Hope you find a source.  ;]

Talking about depopulation, vaccines and flu shots..   California is enforcing that girls as young as 12 get Gardasil. They are giving the shots to them without parental consent. And if anything happens to the girls, some even die, the parents are not allowed access to medical records.

In Finland the gov is offering to pay for lifetime medical bills for 79 people affected by the swine flu shots.

Is it worth it?

Mags

Mags,

I appreciate your opinion and the research you did to gain that opinion.

Still, we all need to keep in mind that every opinion is only based upon experiences of the individual. Even when the result seems so clean and obvious there may be new information waiting around the corner that can change a mind.

As an example: I worked with a very good friend for a couple of decades. He was an avid whole milk drinker. In many cases he milked the cow himself and his family farm was the most natural you could ask for. My nose confirmed it every time he came to work.

A few years ago he started to have really bad stomach pains after eating lunch. He went completely vegan - except for the milk. He refused to follow the doctor's orders to stop drinking milk. He's been gone almost two years.

The milk aggravated stomach ulcers but made him feel better after drinking it. They migrated. He bled to death while they were trying to splice out the bad parts.

Milk is not a natural food for humans beyond breast feeding age. Only in relatively recent human history have we been stealing babe's food from other creatures. Some of us still can't handle it. I can't handle milk. It always comes back up looking like cottage cheese with a much worse smell. Some milk products I can handle.

Anything with Soy in it was removed from my diet recently and it wasn't due to my opinion.

All tried fake sweeteners will never be tried again. I'm one of the tiny percentage unable to handle the 'corroded copper taste' and almost permanent after taste.

I also think we should not be so arrogant to think we know all about sources of energy.

But....

Chemtrails don't exist from any jet I've been around. That number is not low.

Having performed tests of RF effects on a simulated human head I can say the manufacturers were full of crap until they 'rapidly' changed antenna designs and promoted the use of hands-free and blue-tooth devices. I'm sure it was only because they worried about law suits because there were no confirmed results on this being a real problem except by Erickson Electronics.

The tests I performed were only to compare the 'candy-bar' and 'clam-shell' body designs. The clam-shell won but very shortly after that the antenna disappeared inside as a 'directed pattern fractal style'.

So, I suppose now we will only suffer millitumors from the bluetooth?

Obama's crew are making all these rules about milk?

Did anyone look at the proposer, supporters AND the president actually in office at the time? Has anyone thought about WHEN and WHO actually made the 'Got Milk?' adds disappear?

Not that I care much for Obama but PLEASE watch something besides Fox News. Virtually everything they announce is bogus.

Everybody has there own experiences. These arguments are a waste except to try to label others. I don't give a rat's behind about your label and I would prefer to not hear about any alien abductions or read another sermon. Just let me know how you're doing on things related to  free energy experimentation, things learned, etc.

There are some things MH and I do not agree on.
Go ahead and label me but I must back MH and eatenbyagrue on their posts I've seen.
I don't think either has been 100% correct on every post but at least their facts can be confirmed on reputable sources. The most reputable source I've seen for the opposition is Fox News. Not good as far as I'm concerned.

Hey WW

Na, Im not labeling you. You are not 100% in the box.  ;]

I look around and see many apparently very healthy people that are drinking the diet drinks and chewing gum. I cannot find gum that has real sugar. Ugg, I feel the same of the diet drink taste. Awful.  Maybe there are other parts of diet that counteract the harms of chemical sweeteners and gmo products.
Or some people are just weak, and some strong.   

But if you have the choice between organic and gmo(some not gmo but pesticide used on them), what do you choose.

When you see "organic", what can be said of foods that dont say it? Why are they not marked as such?

Here is a story from Yahoo news. Not a gmo story but makes me sick to think of it.

"One of the moms said she had read about [how the juice is made] and they held it in tanks for up to a year and it pretty much lost all of its flavor and had to be reinvigorated with these flavor packs, which are essentially chemicals," said Murakhver, 40, and co-author of "They Eat What?: A Cultural Encyclopedia of Weird and Exotic Food from around the World."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/orange-juice-moms-secret-ingredient-worries/story?id=15154617

I drink Odwalla and Bolthouse juices.  All non gmo.  cant even think about orange juice now. I preferred Simply orange, but its on the list.

Mags

Here is some general info on pesticides, organic and conventional. With references. 
When you know there are choices, then you can make them. ;]

Organic vs. Conventional?
Safety
The Environmental Protection Agency reports that the majority of pesticides now in use are probable or possible cancer causes. Studies of farm workers who work with pesticides suggest a link between pesticide use and brain cancer, Parkinson’s disease, multiple myeloma, leukemia, lymphoma and cancers of the stomach and prostate.(1)

The question remains, however, does the low level of pesticides remaining on our food present much of a risk? Some scientists argue that the extremely low level of pesticide residue remaining on produce is insignificant and that there are naturally occurring toxins in all natural foods that are more significant. The large amount of studies performed on the typical pesticide-treated produce have demonstrated that consumption of produce, whether organic or not, is related to lower rates of cancer and increased disease protection. The health benefits of eating phytochemical rich produce greatly outweigh any risk pesticide residues might pose. Certainly, it is better to eat fruits and vegetables grown and harvested using pesticides than to not eat them at all, but it is also wise to minimize our pesticide exposure.

Environmental concerns
When we buy organic, we minimize our pesticide exposure, and we are also minimizing the amount of these pesticides that our environment is exposed to. Organic farming is clearly the more environmentally-friendly choice. According to the USDA, organic farming “integrat[es] cultural, biological, and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biodiversity.”(2) Although organic cropland acreage in the U.S. has increased five-fold since 1995, organic cropland still accounts for only 0.57% of total cropland.(3) Supporting organic agriculture will increase the demand for organic produce and decrease the percentage of farmland (and farm workers) exposed to potentially harmful agricultural chemicals.

Nutritional benefits
Organic produce usually has more nutrients – especially minerals and antioxidant nutrients – than conventional produce. Organic apples, plums, blueberries, grapes, strawberries, and corn have all been shown to have higher antioxidant capacities than their conventional counterparts. Organic strawberries were even found to have more anti-cancer activity than conventional strawberries! Scientists have theorized that when the plants are grown without pesticides, they are forced to deal with the stress of insects, which causes them to produce more antioxidant compounds, which are beneficial to humans.(4,5)

The Environmental Working Group provides lists of produce called the ‘Dirty Dozen’ (highest in pesticides) and the ‘Clean 15’ (lowest in pesticides). These are their most recent lists.(6)

Highest in pesticides – buy organic if possible:
1. Celery
2. Peaches
3. Strawberries
4. Apples
5. Blueberries
6. Nectarines
7. Bell Peppers
8. Spinach
9. Kale
10. Cherries
11. Potatoes
12. Grapes (imported)

Peaches have the most pesticide residue of all fruits – 97% of conventional peaches test positive for pesticides, and as many as 53 different pesticides can be found on peaches. The most pesticide-laden vegetables are celery and bell peppers. Sixty-four different pesticides were found on bell peppers. Imported produce is also more likely to contain higher levels of pesticides.(6,7) Choosing to buy these fruits and vegetables organically grown will help to protect us against the possible risks of pesticide exposure. If you do buy the conventional versions of these foods, it is best to wash them with soap and remove the skin before eating them.

Lowest in pesticides – buy either organic or conventional:
1. Onion
2. Avocado
3. Sweet corn
4. Pineapple
5. Mango
6. Sweet peas
7. Asparagus
8. Kiwi
9. Cabbage
10. Eggplant
11. Cantaloupe
12. Watermelon
13. Grapefruit
14. Sweet potato
15. Honeydew melon

Buying organic is a wise choice – organic foods taste better, and organic agriculture protects farmers and our environment.

References:
1. Environ Res. 1997;74 (2): 133-144.; Am J Ind Med 1993;24(6): 753-766.; Environ Health Perspect 114:156–164 (2006).
2. http://www.ams.usda.gov/AMSv1.0/nop
3. http://www.ers.usda.gov/Data/organic/#national
4. J Agric Food Chem 2003; 51(19): 5671-5676.; Agron. Sustain. Dev.30 (2010) 33-41
5. J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Feb 22;54(4):1248-55.
6. http://www.foodnews.org/fulllist.php , http://www.foodnews.org/methodology.php, http://www.foodnews.org/sneak/EWG-shoppers-guide.pdf
7. J Land Use Environ Law, 1997;13(1).; Purdue Univ Coop Ext Serv p22, 1/17/05

Mags

I don't have time right now to read the last round of postings but it's an interesting discussion.  With respect to pesticides, the argument is that after fruits and vegetables are washed and prepared for market, that the levels are far below a level that could cause harm.

Now, if you accept that premise, then it's either true or false.  You can make measurements and do studies and so on and so forth.  It goes back to the same notion of "Do you believe in the system?"  Do you think that people that get university degrees in agricultural science and organic chemistry, etc, etc, are generally decent people or are they all part of a grand conspiracy to "poison the population?"

Again, I will remind everyone that if you go organic then I will assume that the produce harvested can have fungi and foreign bacteria, parasites, etc, and that is arguably something that is also foreign and potentially harmful.  Certain parasites may naturally produce harmful toxins or simply ingesting them can make you sick because they take root in your system.  Everything in this paragraph is just a hypothetical example.

Now, on the other hand, you might not accept that premise and argue than any level of pesticides in your fruits and vegetables is unacceptable.  The problem here is that too much of any substance can be considered a "poison."  Even too much water can kill you.  What that implies is that no mater what the substance, there has to be a safe level associated with it.  Even outright poisons can be ingested if the levels are low enough without doing you any harm.  It's simply a logical deduction.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the human body is producing toxins and "poisoning itself" literally all the time.  Your body is teeming with all sorts of toxins that you yourself are producing.  However, the levels stay low enough through natural cleansing processes such that they do not harm you.    It's all perfectly natural.  And those levels of "natural self-produced toxins" in your system might be hundreds of thousands of times higher than the toxins you ingest when you eat an apple.

Some plants and trees fight battles of chemical warfare and almost poison themselves to the point of death so that animals and insects won't eat them.  Some insects have evolved to be able to eat these plants even though they are poisoning themselves.  "Natural" takes on a whole new meaning when you think about it like that.

"One of the moms said she had read about [how the juice is made] and they held it in tanks for up to a year and it pretty much lost all of its flavor and had to be reinvigorated with these flavor packs, which are essentially chemicals," said Murakhver, 40, and co-author of "They Eat What?: A Cultural Encyclopedia of Weird and Exotic Food from around the World."

Caught you here!  Caught you with the usage of the term "chemicals" as if to imply that it is something foreign and unnatural.  Whatever made up the flavour in the original juice before the year's storage was also "chemicals."  When you really think about it, there is basically no true true distinction between "chemicals" and "natural food," it's all just chemicals.

Just a quick comment on this:  
Organic produce usually has more nutrients

I have always wondered about that one.  How do you define "nutrients?"

Take an organic potato and a potato grown using modern farming techniques.   Both are really essentially starch and you cook them to turn them into carbs.  Carbs are carbs and on that level they are literally the same and have exactly the same caloric food value.

If the "nutrients" are vitamins and minerals, then let's say I concede that the organically grown potato has more "nutrients."  Big deal in the sense that I eat the potato mainly for the food calories.  Like supposing literally 99.999999999% of the value in the potato is in the caloric food value you can get from eating it.  We are generally not vitamin and mineral deficient in our culture, and if you want you can take a one-a-day vitamin.  You don't need the few extra micrograms of vitamin A that you can get from the organically grown potato.  This is all my opinion trying to rationalize what I am looking at when I encounter this argument.

I simply don't buy the fact that organic foods have more "nutrients" because I know that organic or other, staying alive by eating food is primarily about getting caloric fuel to keep the slow burn going that makes your flesh warm.  So there is essentially no difference between organic vs. non organic.  It's just more of that "brainwashing" for lack of a better term.

MileHigh

Group: Professor

Reading through quickly, noticed the observation that electric/hybrid cars are significantly more efficient than gasoline cars.  Why is that?
Is the electric motor significantly more efficient in converting 100 J of stored energy to motion than is a gasoline engine?

So I did a little checking -- see attached.  Mitsubishi electric car claims 112 MPGe -- what do you think of that?
Sounds good to me.

Hey Mh

Well, dont buy it.  ;]  its your choice.

But, Why is it not, that you have been brainwashed into believing that gmo is ok?  ;]

By the way.  look up the chemical content on aspartame. There are 3 all together. If you have a hard time seeing the problems with all 3 , ill look up the info for you tomorrow.  Each of them seem fine, but its what happens when metabolized that become an issue.  Look up the  test research that was presented to the fda and all the crap that was going on to get approval.  Its just wrong.

I suggest you look more into these things. It will be good for you. And the people you love. ;]  I mean no harm.

mags

Reading through quickly, noticed the observation that electric/hybrid cars are significantly more efficient than gasoline cars.  Why is that?
Is the electric motor significantly more efficient in converting 100 J of stored energy to motion than is a gasoline engine?

So I did a little checking -- see attached.  Mitsubishi electric car claims 112 MPGe -- what do you think of that?
Sounds good to me.

Hey Prof

Well, gas engines are only around 30% eff at converting gas to motion using internal combustion engines.  Electrics, as shown in the graph MH shows, are 80 to 90% eff. 

So yes, 112mpge is good.  ;]  Its great!.  ;] 

Mags

Sounds good to me.

Why?

The only two things that matter are the cost of driving those miles and the amount of environmental usage/damage created to allow that trip.

In most cases, either the smoke leaves your tail-pipe or the smokestack of the power company. Once the power company is the main source for fueling your car the price of electric energy will go up for all usage.

I understand the HEV MPGe includes a certain percentage use of 'assist' from the engine or the motor. The MPG ratings are B.S. Hype.

>> I see the vehicle in question is not a hybrid but the thought of the power company burning the fuel instead of your vehicle doesn't sound like much of an advancement. The chain between fuel and rotating wheels is now longer. The chances of this combination not having more losses is absurd.

Mags,

I prefer some organic food. It is hard to pick and choose. The vast majority of the "Organic" labeled food simply isn't.

What I've noticed is if the food looks nearly perfect chances are pretty good it hasn't been grown 'organically'. The larger food chain stores all have isle of nothing but 'organic' foods. The prices reflect the label.

What was a great way to identify a potentially better source of food is now a marketing gimmick.

Self-regulation is something created by those with high IQ and allowed by those with low IQ.

All, only my opinion  :)

Off topic spooky.

Type 'Illuminati' backwards into a web browser followed by ".com"

http://www.itanimulli.com

wattsup

PS: Guys, get your heads out of your asses and wake up. If you think two Arab furts flew those planes, then you really deserve the next act. If you think them Towers fell on the September 11th, 2001 Free Fall Special - Fake two get one free event, then you have real problems with seeing reality for what it truly is. @PhysicsProf thanks for stepping up to the plate, but may I humbly suggest you not spend any more time on it because it is just wasting precious time.

Off topic spooky.

Type 'Illuminati' backwards into a web browser followed by ".com"

http://www.itanimulli.com

get your heads out of your asses and wake up.

May I suggest the same....

Registrant:
   John Fenley
   1985N 360E
   Provo, Utah 84604-1803
   United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
      Created on: 20-Nov-02
      Expires on: 20-Nov-12
      Last Updated on: 22-Nov-10

Administrative Contact:
      Fenley, John  Pontifier@hotmail.com
      1985N 360E
      Provo, Utah 84604-1803
      United States
      8014273274      Fax --

Technical Contact:
      Fenley, John  Pontifier@hotmail.com
      1985N 360E
      Provo, Utah 84604-1803
      United States
      8014273274      Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Just another fruitcake throwing fuel on the fire by forwarding DNS queries to a domain he doesn't control - like NSA.gov.

I'm surprised my old boss hasn't taken care of this. Maybe DIRNSA would appreciate a call.

Let us see how long the B.S. DNS redirect lasts  ;D

------------------

That was quick .... An old friend has already been at work for a few hours.  He took a quick look and found old notes pertaining to ' it is funny - don't waste time on this idiot ' and 'they feed themselves'(?) -- I have an idea what that means.

He did tell me I should change my surroundings if stuff like this starts to worry me  ;D

Had a few to satisfy my curiosity.

While DNS always has a part in web requests of all types when you type in a URL, Pontifier is actually using an HTTP 301 redirect to perform the web spoof to NSA.gov.

It also seems he has a flare for low-end robotics and a history of developing robotic sex toys.
He also has made claims he is on the 'no-fly' list.

Interesting  8)

He isn't a spook. I hold that label in high regard. He is more like a spoof.

Had a few to satisfy my curiosity.

While DNS always has a part in web requests of all types when you type in a URL, Pontifier is actually using an HTTP 301 redirect to perform the web spoof to NSA.gov.

It also seems he has a flare for low-end robotics and a history of developing robotic sex toys.
He also has made claims he is on the 'no-fly' list.

Interesting  8)

Well, we can at least say his spoof gave me the spooks. But your explanation closes the issue. Thanks.

wattsup

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: WaveWatcher

Do you know which "level" of spookery
you hold in high regard?  Real "spooks"
aren't easy to detect unless they're
careless low level talkatives.

Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

To whom it may concern:

We don't need to believe in a nefarious world wide plot to eliminate people on the earth.

All we need to do is understand human nature and the greed factor, and recognize that the food industry will do it's utmost to lower it's cost of production by using such substances as aspartame and high fructose corn syrup, the latter of which can be found in an extremely wide range of supermarket products.

If you also believe that the FDA will protect you from such greedy endeavors, then great! You will be among those that commit suicide unwittingly.

If you believe that ingesting these things is good for you, then that too is wonderful. Darwinism also includes weeding out the stupid, and I won't miss you. There will be more room on the planet for the intelligent, the kind of people I like to hang out with.

Insecticides that are sprayed on fruits and vegetables can be washed off, but the insecticides produced by the fruit or vegetable itself are an intrinsic part of the genetic makeup of the plant. The outer layers will wash off as seen in this article, but not the deeper insecticide material. Have fun eating it.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100928111128.htm

http://www.biotecharticles.com/Genetics-Article/Advantages-and-Disadvantages-of-Genetically-Modified-Food-99.html

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Where did snakes come from?

Where did snakes come from?

Snakes came from other snakes, and its "turtles all the way down"!

Let's see now who do I want to believe? Some of the lightbulbs with opinions on this forum or an ex intercepter pilot Lt. Colonel Bob Bowman, with many combat missions that served in Vietnam?

Wow,! that's a tough one, I'll have to think about that LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RehnN8AyAAM&feature=player_embedded#!
« Last Edit: 2011-12-20, 00:03:48 by ION »

Just some final thoughts on the whole food debate.  Certainly if the production of organic food continues to increase over time, then more power to the producers and consumers of organic food.  That's the free market doing what it's supposed to do.  The larger the industry gets the more chances of a potential down side coming out and being exposed will be.  I am referring to the typical things that happen all the time, like warnings about salmonella bacteria, etc.  The whole point being that "natural" and "organic" are not some kind of magic panacea that only has a good side.

I suppose what I take issue with is the rhetoric from some people that says that the food you eat every day that sustains you is "bad" for you and is "poisoning" you.  I can't recall if anyone said that in this thread but you hear things like that all the time.  If you say that you are pro-organic and have some concerns about mainstream food production that's one thing but if you tell someone that the food they eat is "poison" it's just ridiculous.  By the same token saying that Aspartame is bad for you as an all-encompassing idea is just as ridiculous.

I can also go back to the apple analogy.  If you looked at how an apple is broken down in your digestive system don't be surprised if some of the constituent compounds are poison.

From a bird's eye view, I figure that our bodies have evolved over millions of years into these quite resilient machines.  Our bodies can take a little bit of "poison" it's not going to kill us.  Perhaps 120 years ago nobody even thought anything about this kind of thing and people lived.  Now we have diseases associated with having things too good, it's a no-win situation sometimes.  You can eat dirt or insect legs and it's not going to kill you.

I think of my own personal experience.  I have never in my life felt a "sugar rush" or a "sugar high" in the way the term is used in the popular media and culture.  I eat a chocolate bar and I feel exactly the same.  Some people might try to council me on how much fluid I should take in each day.  For me that's laughable, we have been around for tens of thousands if not millions of years and it has never been an issue.  I drink water if I am thirsty and that's it!

As far as GMOs go I believe in the "system" even though it may be imperfect.  I believe that they have looked at GMO foods and looked at the proteins and all the other stuff that the given foodstuff consists of and found no poisons.   They did extensive clinical trials, and eventually got various GMO products approved.  There are some negative impacts as have already been stated.  But at the end of the day I feel that the balance sheet totals up in favour of GMO foodstuffs.

For me personally, I don't worry too much about what I am eating, I am kind of a dog when it comes to food.  I try to eat sensibly within reason but I don't worry about which food has more anti-oxidants than another, etc.  Just me.

MileHigh

I am somewhat in agreement with MH on the issue of food.

I also don't worry too much about what I eat, as the human body is amazing in it's ability to break down and process identifiable organic compounds. It has had millions of years to perfect the process and all of it's experiments, what worked, what failed is stored on it's hard drive, the DNA.

What I do worry a bit about is the newer compounds we are ingesting that have heretofore not been identified by our cell receptors. These question the DNA via carriers internal to the cell and basically are asking "how do we deal with this"?

The DNA will respond with trials that may result in various cancers or other diseases. The failed test result may mean the end of the organism, but where there is a success, the info is stored on the DNA hard drive for future use and passed on.

I don't want to be part of this type of experimentation, forcing our body to deal with some rather strange compounds introduced in the last hundred years or so, and especially as a lab rat for the food industry.

I do agree that we are all evolving and part of an ongoing bigger experiment anyway, I just don't want to be a part of the formerly defined trial and error process.

We do have a choice.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:00:03